Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Ghana: Heaven or Hell; choose one

Discuss law cases/causes
FTC, SC

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Mido

Ghana: Heaven or Hell; choose one

Postby Justin White (kwame) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:51 pm

This year there will be an election for the next president of the republic of Ghana. Judging by the heat in the country right now, I must confess it doesn't look good. People are playing with fire that may soon eat them up.

Even in the USA where elections are rigged and terrorist attacks set -up to push government agenda, the two main political forces agree on one thing; THE NATION COMES FIRST. In Ghana, the reverse is the case.

Africa will certainly laugh at Ghanaians should we turn this beautiful country into a mess because of some stupid selfish interests. Ghanaians, for once , you have a choice; ENTER HELL OR HEAVEN. You are at the crossroads. Prove to the world you are mature or wash your dirty linen in public.

Many are ready to see you go down. They cannot believe you are what you are. Beware of those waiting to devour you. Power hungry and sick.

In case you refuse to listen to my voice, please do not say I did not warn you. HELL, they say is never full. GHANA, DO NOT WALK DOWN THAT ROAD. NOBODY COMING FROM HELL WANTS TO GO THERE AGAIN.
Justin White (kwame)
BSc
BSc

Postby kokooooko » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:26 am

massa gyae nsem hunu no na koda :evil: :roll: :roll: Ghana will be just fine tsseeew :idea:
kokooooko
BSc
BSc

Postby Justin White (kwame) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:56 am

kokooooko wrote:massa gyae nsem hunu no na koda :evil: :roll: :roll: Ghana will be just fine tsseeew :idea:

I am in Ghana currently, where are you? Cleaning bush's pants. Brother don't bring yourself.
Justin White (kwame)
BSc
BSc

Postby Flake » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:30 am

So it seems you were worried for nothing.

Maybe next time you can post in the rants and rave section
Flake
Johnny Just Come
Johnny Just Come

Return to Law