Discussion Forums

HEY

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

HEY

Postby fgsfds » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:24 pm

hey have you read the papers today

its ridiculous what they're doing

they are now implementing new researches into cancer so that we can get good treatment

OUTRAGEOUS!

i say enough of the treatment lets find a cure!

when in reality nobody is really sure whether or not there has been any progress in these urban communities

IN CLOSING:
you take the good
you take the bad
you take the rest
and there you have

~Hdx
Infinity. Nihility.
fgsfds
Johnny Just Come
Johnny Just Come

Postby fgsfds » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:04 pm

overall i think you make some good points but i want to make some clarifications about thundertapping

what you have to understand about these treatments is with the MSM and the righteous right are leading the sheeple into a gigantic hole in the head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUzNcheoY6U

cuz the beat of the world doesn't move to just one drum
what may be right for you may not be right for some

~Hdx
Infinity. Nihility.
fgsfds
Johnny Just Come
Johnny Just Come

Re: HEY

Postby Janet » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:44 pm

fgsfds wrote:hey have you read the papers today

they are now implementing new researches into cancer so that we can get good treatment

OUTRAGEOUS!

when in reality nobody is really sure whether or not there has been any progress in these urban communities

IN CLOSING:
you take the good
you take the bad
you take the rest
and there you have

~Hdx
Infinity. Nihility.

The thing that is outrageous is you attitude! :evil:

Do you realize that there are lots of cancer survivors who are alive today, and who will live for years and years because of the advances made in cancer treatment (particularly chemotherapy)?? These same folks may not have been so fortunate if their cancer had been treated 10 years ago, or even 2 years ago. The breakthroughs in cancer treatment as a result of clinical trials are mind-boggling. One example is the drug called Herceptin (trastuzumab). Approved in 2006 (I think) for metastatic breast cancer patients, it has now been approved by the FDA for treatment of patients with non-metastatic breast cancer. This is wonderful for the millions of women for whom Herceptin will work.

The idea of a cure for cancer sounds appealing, particularly to the general public who may not be very knowledgeable about cancer. The fact is, there are a lot of different types of cancer, and each type of cancer may have several sub-categories of features. For example, there is breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and lung cancer. Within the category of breast cancer, there is lobular carcinoma, ductal carcinoma, etc. Each one of these has its own features and the differences continue in the pathologies of the individual tumors. What I'm getting at is that there will not likely be one cure for "cancer." There will be cures for cancer, or a cure for a certain type of cancer.

Let's not get discouraged by the news that there are more treatments for cancer and not a cure. The treatments (i.e. chemotherapy, radiation, surgery) are making the lives of cancer survivors longer and more enriching. A survivor can live in remission for decades, and many do.

Another exciting development in the treatment of cancer is targeted therapies. These are treatments similar to chemotherapy, but they don't affect healthy cells like traditional chemotherapy. As a aresult, the patient does not suffer the typical side effects associated with traditional chemotherapy (nausea, vomiting, hair loss, fatigue, anemia, high risk of infection, etc.). In fact, Herceptin is one of those targeted therapies.

As you can see, I am extremely passionate about this topic. I hope that your attitude has shifted after reading this.
Janet
BSc
BSc

Re: HEY

Postby General-Lucifer » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Janet wrote:
fgsfds wrote:hey have you read the papers today

OUTRAGEOUS!

IN CLOSING:
you take the good
you take the bad
you take the rest
and there you have

~Hdx
Infinity. Nihility.

The thing that is outrageous is you attitude! :evil:

Do you realize that there are lots of cancer survivors who are alive today, and who will live for years and years because of the advances made in cancer treatment (particularly chemotherapy)?? These same folks may not have been so fortunate if their cancer had been treated 10 years ago, or even 2 years ago. The breakthroughs in cancer treatment as a result of clinical trials are mind-boggling. One example is the drug called Herceptin (trastuzumab). Approved in 2006 (I think) for metastatic breast cancer patients, it has now been approved by the FDA for treatment of patients with non-metastatic breast cancer. This is wonderful for the millions of women for whom Herceptin will work.

The idea of a cure for cancer sounds appealing, particularly to the general public who may not be very knowledgeable about cancer. The fact is, there are a lot of different types of cancer, and each type of cancer may have several sub-categories of features. For example, there is breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and lung cancer. Within the category of breast cancer, there is lobular carcinoma, ductal carcinoma, etc. Each one of these has its own features and the differences continue in the pathologies of the individual tumors. What I'm getting at is that there will not likely be one cure for "cancer." There will be cures for cancer, or a cure for a certain type of cancer.

Let's not get discouraged by the news that there are more treatments for cancer and not a cure. The treatments (i.e. chemotherapy, radiation, surgery) are making the lives of cancer survivors longer and more enriching. A survivor can live in remission for decades, and many do.

Another exciting development in the treatment of cancer is targeted therapies. These are treatments similar to chemotherapy, but they don't affect healthy cells like traditional chemotherapy. As a aresult, the patient does not suffer the typical side effects associated with traditional chemotherapy (nausea, vomiting, hair loss, fatigue, anemia, high risk of infection, etc.). In fact, Herceptin is one of those targeted therapies.

As you can see, I am extremely passionate about this topic. I hope that your attitude has shifted after reading this.

we need experts like you to debunk those doomsayers :D :D :D
General-Lucifer
SSS
SSS

Postby Janet » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:34 pm

I'm definitely no expert, I just know a good bit about breast cancer.
Janet
BSc
BSc

Postby fgsfds » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:27 am

ignorant oaf,

do you really think i have not considered what you have said

go look outside your window and do you not see that the tree is green!
fgsfds
Johnny Just Come
Johnny Just Come

Postby fgsfds » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:34 am

:twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
fgsfds
Johnny Just Come
Johnny Just Come

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)