Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Moors...

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby B DIDDY » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:12 pm

HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
st Basharat wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
st Basharat wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:Uncle Tom.


So why am I Uncle Tom? Tell me why HANNI X aka Mr Angola.


brodah, pagan refers to black people as monkies? was sup wit you?


So what St Basharat? And black people still buy Japanses products even though one of their former leaders called the black race an inferior race in public. Why should I get myself worked up so much if somebody is calling black people monkies? Should I throw an insult back so that I become just like him? Should I read it and say, ok, he has a problem but that has nothing to do with me? Or maybe if I call him names too I will feel better about myself? He insults me and I insult him back, and the thread keeps flowing with insults, suddenly its 10 pages and it keeps going. Who is winning this battle, no one, but I think I'm winning because my insults are more painful, it cuts deep. I take the 2nd option brother. I didn't know being passive and staying away from pointless insults that make no mark in my life made me an Uncle Tom :shock: . Uncle Malcom, is this what makes an Uncle Tom?

Pagan is bizarre, we don't know what he wants, he is on this thread thinking he is edcucating us, who, not me because racial hatred is not my forte'. I read some of his posts but not all. I take very little from what he posts here and what I take has nothing to do with the caucasian built this and niggas were enslaved by the......... If it was left with me, his threads would have no response. By responding to whatever he cuts and pastes here, you feed him and he gains more confidence by digging into whatever he feels is the truth and post them here. I ain't got no time for bigotry, I don't.

Maybe 'Uncle Tom' needs a new meaning.



Q' lypse, uncle tom or not one thing is for sure, you are certainly more civillised than our in house white supremacist pagan. You've made some good points here and it is true that such characters feel marginalized by the wider society and are often ignored so they seek attention.

should pagan be allowed to spread his filth here unchecked? Some here would rather set him straight.. so what do we do? some of us are willing to go down to his level.

pagan is a man on heat because of the actions of the more 'active' forumers. he has even toned down his rhetoric though he often reverts back to his cave man mentality.


so does that warrent anyone being called an uncle tom because they feel the topic is being changed....... and plus Q only pointed out that pagan was against white racist toooo............

the sad thing is mr. X hasnt even apologized but im not shocked he only uses that word when he is intellectually out matched :?
\


Intellectually outmatched by who? I will not sit idly by while insulted. Go back and read through the postings and see who inulted who first.

The Moors were Black and so was Hannibal, and there are coins to prove it.

As for Dada Boat he is known for his Uncle Tomism. Go to the sports forum and he will defend anything White however absurd, just because he has tasted/tasting White pu$$y.


look i dont care if you think your defending the black race........but to call everyone who thinks your views are wrong an uncle tom is where i have beef with you..... on the sports forum i said that we should keep the coach because he has done something no one had done in 16 years.......... no in anywhere there did i say he should be kept because he's white :roll: stop assuming sh*t thats your problem u assume that if someone doesnt agree totally with you they are for white supremacy
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38829
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby HANNI_X » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:16 pm

Stop twisting facts, Dada Boat.

Anyway what have you contributed to this topic? Answer - Nothing. You just step in to defend a White supremacist, as usual.

Start contributing to this topic or shut up.
User avatar
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:13 am

Postby B DIDDY » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:22 pm

HANNI_X wrote:Stop twisting facts, Dada Boat.

Anyway what have you contributed to this topic? Answer - Nothing. You just step in to defend a White supremacist, as usual.

Start contributing to this topic or shut up.


actually i jus stepped in to laugh :idea: :arrow:

and who is twisting facts please quote me on any thread where i advocated for leroy because he was white
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38829
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby HANNI_X » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Contribute to this topic or shut up.
User avatar
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:13 am

Postby Pagan » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:22 am

A GOD DAMN STATUE OF HANNIBAL MADE DURING HIS LIFE SHOWS HE WAS A CAUCASIAN. YOU GOD DAMN f***** RETARDED PIECE OF MONKEY sh*t.

They have coins with HANNIBALS AND HIS BROTHERS FACES ON THEM. THEY ARE NOT NEGRO. You have posted a picture witha negro head on it. That is not evidence.

Image
ImageImage
Image

THIS IS HIS FATHER, HAMICULAR BARCA, sh*t HEAD.
Image

TELL ME. HOW THE f&%k IS HIS FATHER CAUCASIAN AND HIS BROTHER YET HE COMES OUT BLACK? TELL ME RETARD.

THE CARTHAGINIANS WERE NEVER NEGROS. They were generally either North African Berbers or Phoenecians. NEITHER ARE NEGROS.

Your logic is absurd. SO ANSWER MY GOD DAMN QUESTION YOU f***** COWARD. WHO DOES THE BUST OF HANNIBAL REPRESENT BETTER. THE NORTH AFRICAN CAUCASIAN OR THE NEGRO.

Image

Your such a f***** retard. The answer is in front of your ignorant eyes. Yet you still run around the facts. Coward.
Pagan
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:46 pm

Postby kuro be so Hene » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:31 am

pagan has sh*t for brains :lol:
User avatar
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9051
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:49 pm
Location: Brentford

Postby Pagan » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:57 pm

st Basharat wrote:pagan has sh*t for brains :lol:


You are now copying what I say.

Monkey see monkey do.
Pagan
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:46 pm

Postby kuro be so Hene » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:57 pm

Pagan wrote:
st Basharat wrote:pagan has sh*t for brains :lol:


You are now copying what I say.

Monkey see monkey do.


In that case I am a Gorilla and you? you are just pork faced right?

hey stop posting those nonsense coins as evidence. Any one could have manufactured them pig man.
User avatar
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9051
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:49 pm
Location: Brentford

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:48 pm

HANNI_X wrote:Contribute to this topic or shut up.


ok let me contribute this argument is very stupid....... and really will not do anything in the long run

if pagan is the big racist u think do u think u insulting him will make him see the light
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38829
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby HANNI_X » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:00 am

DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:Contribute to this topic or shut up.


ok let me contribute this argument is very stupid....... and really will not do anything in the long run

if pagan is the big racist u think do u think u insulting him will make him see the light


Uncle Tom.
User avatar
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:13 am

Postby Pagan » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:08 am

st Basharat wrote:In that case I am a Gorilla and you? you are just pork faced right?


I dont have a snub nose like yours so no i am not porcine like in the face, retard.

But comaring you to the pig or boar would be insulting to them. They are actually intelligent animals and the boar has been reguarded by many cultures as sacred for its fierce and brave nature.

Apparhently I am a devil sh*t head. You cant even make up your own mind on what i am. You on the other hand are a monkey not an ape. The gorilla is a very intelligent great ape and capable of human emotions. You are insulting the gorilla by comparing your self to one.

Actually on second thought you are not even a monkey. Monkeys are capable of sophisticated tool use.

retard wrote:hey stop posting those nonsense coins as evidence. Any one could have manufactured them pig man.


Those coins were made by CARTHAGINIANS. What about the statues of the Barca family. They were made during their life times.

NO ONE HAS BOTHERED TO ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION. COWARDS.

Image
Image
Image
Image
[img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k4/BSA
Pagan
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:46 pm

Postby B DIDDY » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:40 am

HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:Contribute to this topic or shut up.


ok let me contribute this argument is very stupid....... and really will not do anything in the long run

if pagan is the big racist u think do u think u insulting him will make him see the light


Uncle Tom.


and there u go again.......show the world how dumb u really are
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38829
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby HANNI_X » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:03 am

DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:Contribute to this topic or shut up.


ok let me contribute this argument is very stupid....... and really will not do anything in the long run

if pagan is the big racist u think do u think u insulting him will make him see the light


Uncle Tom.


and there u go again.......show the world how dumb u really are



You're even dumber. Nothing in your coconut head. Can't contribute.
User avatar
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:13 am

Postby HANNI_X » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:22 am

Image



The elephant depicted on the reverse of the coin is an Indian elephant. Hannibal is said to have used African elephants in his corps and so his detractors have said they belonged to the era of Pyrrhus of Epirus. However the coin is dated at around 217 BC, and Pyrrhus's invasion of Italy took place decades earlier. The battle of Heraclea took place in 280 BC. The elephant Hannibal rode during this period was the only surviving one. Hannibal could have had a few Indian elephants in his corps or even obtained surviving offsprings of Pyrrhus' elephants.

A biographer of Hannibal, Gavin de Beer, has admitted that the Indian elephant portrayed is Surus, Hannibal's favourite. This is what he says in his book: "Hannibal: Challenging Rome's Supremacy." :

He [Hannibal] rode the sole remaining elephant, an animal which may have found its way into history, for some years later Cato the Elder recorded that the elephant which fought most bravely in the Second Punic War was called Surus. This name means the Syrian, and Syria was where the Ptolemies had captured Indian elephants, some of which they must have given to Carthage. A bronze coin found in the valley of the Clanis (Chiana), on Hannibal’s route to Lake Trasimene, bears on the obverse a Negro’s head indicating an African connexion, and on the reverse an equally obvious Indian elephant. It is believed to have been minted at just about this time, 217 BC; and as Pyrrhus never came this way with his elephants, the coin probably bears a representation of Hannibal’s sole surviving elephant, the Indian Surus. The appearance of these animals where they had never been seen before must have created a sensation, for there are other examples of local representations of elephants on coins or in rough statues, connected with Hannibal’s passage. (p. 191)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


If the elephant in question belongs to Hannibal, is it not reasonable to assume that the obverse is Hannibal himself? After all the Carthaginians usually portrayed important individuals on their statues, coins or stelae. Hannibal was an aristocrat.

He was also a descendant of Canaanites; the Greeks called them Phoenicians. In an earlier version of the Babylonain Talmud we are told that the Canaanites were cursed and became Black as a result. Does this not mean that the earliest Phoenicians/Canaanites/Carthaginians were Blacks before the influx of other races?



Image



Image




Image



Coins of Hannibal. These coins were in circulation in the Chiama valley, not far from where Hannibal defeated the Romans at Cannae. Some of these coins are dated at around 217 B.C. This date corresponds to the era of the Battle of Lake Trasimene (217) and Cannae (216).


There were many individuals named Hannibal. Pagan tell us the history of your coins.
Last edited by HANNI_X on Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:13 am

Postby B DIDDY » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:37 pm

HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:Contribute to this topic or shut up.


ok let me contribute this argument is very stupid....... and really will not do anything in the long run

if pagan is the big racist u think do u think u insulting him will make him see the light


Uncle Tom.


and there u go again.......show the world how dumb u really are



You're even dumber. Nothing in your coconut head. Can't contribute.


yea continue to insult pagan that will teach him for being a 'racist'

sometimes i wonder if your mentally there................

so now im not only an uncle tom but im dumb for not contributing to insulting someone i could careless about


good job X way to keep the black fight alive :roll:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38829
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby HANNI_X » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:08 pm

DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:Contribute to this topic or shut up.


ok let me contribute this argument is very stupid....... and really will not do anything in the long run

if pagan is the big racist u think do u think u insulting him will make him see the light


Uncle Tom.


and there u go again.......show the world how dumb u really are



You're even dumber. Nothing in your coconut head. Can't contribute.


yea continue to insult pagan that will teach him for being a 'racist'

sometimes i wonder if your mentally there................

so now im not only an uncle tom but im dumb for not contributing to insulting someone i could careless about


good job X way to keep the black fight alive :roll:


You're just a low-class Ghanaian.
User avatar
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:13 am

Postby B DIDDY » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:12 pm

HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:Contribute to this topic or shut up.


ok let me contribute this argument is very stupid....... and really will not do anything in the long run

if pagan is the big racist u think do u think u insulting him will make him see the light


Uncle Tom.


and there u go again.......show the world how dumb u really are



You're even dumber. Nothing in your coconut head. Can't contribute.


yea continue to insult pagan that will teach him for being a 'racist'

sometimes i wonder if your mentally there................

so now im not only an uncle tom but im dumb for not contributing to insulting someone i could careless about


good job X way to keep the black fight alive :roll:


You're just a low-class Ghanaian.


yus because i refuse to insult faceless people on the net

way to prove your class X your the greatest black man in the world

:roll: :roll: :roll:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38829
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby HANNI_X » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:42 pm

DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:Contribute to this topic or shut up.


ok let me contribute this argument is very stupid....... and really will not do anything in the long run

if pagan is the big racist u think do u think u insulting him will make him see the light


Uncle Tom.


and there u go again.......show the world how dumb u really are



You're even dumber. Nothing in your coconut head. Can't contribute.


yea continue to insult pagan that will teach him for being a 'racist'

sometimes i wonder if your mentally there................

so now im not only an uncle tom but im dumb for not contributing to insulting someone i could careless about


good job X way to keep the black fight alive :roll:


You're just a low-class Ghanaian.


yus because i refuse to insult faceless people on the net

way to prove your class X your the greatest black man in the world

:roll: :roll: :roll:



I did not start the insults here as you are fully aware. Go chase the culprits, low-class Ghanaian.
User avatar
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:13 am

Postby Pagan » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:44 pm

Your attempting to create your own version of histroy with a coin. The way you think is on the brink of severe retardation. You have not or can not challenge facts. You like every god damn afrocentrist, base your facts on circumstance rather than historical fact and science.

Image

HANNI_X wrote:
The elephant depicted on the reverse of the coin is an Indian elephant. Hannibal is said to have used African elephants in his corps and so his detractors have said they belonged to the era of Pyrrhus of Epirus. However the coin is dated at around 217 BC, and Pyrrhus's invasion of Italy took place decades earlier. The battle of Heraclea took place in 280 BC. The elephant Hannibal rode during this period was the only surviving one. Hannibal could have had a few Indian elephants in his corps or even obtained surviving offsprings of Pyrrhus' elephants.

A biographer of Hannibal, Gavin de Beer, has admitted that the Indian elephant portrayed is Surus, Hannibal's favourite. This is what he says in his book: "Hannibal: Challenging Rome's Supremacy." :

“Hannibal rode the sole remaining elephant, an animal which may have found its way into history, for some years later Cato the Elder recorded that the elephant which fought most bravely in the Second Punic War was called Surus…[an] Indian elephant…a bronze coin found in the valley of the Clanis (Chgiana), on Hannibal’s route to Lake Trasimene, bears on the obverse a Negro’s head… and on the reverse an equally obvious Indian elephant. It is believed to have been minted at just about this time, 217 BC…[and] bears a representation of Hannibal’s sole surviving elephant, the Indian Surus.”



Hahaha, No where does it say the coin depicts Hannibal. YOU SOURCED THIS sh*t FROM A BOOK CALLED "GREAT BLACK LEADERS" OR SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THAT. It belongs in the fantasy section because it has no historical or scientific merit. The afrocentrist author who quoted de Beer cut off half of the quote mid sentence. This shows he must have something to hide. You should at finish the quote.

I didnt see you quoting the other sources of your history changing find. Hmmm

Commentary on this enigmatic issue has focused on the significance of the elephant, which appears to be Indian rather than African. This zoological observation seems to rule out a reference to the Carthaginian elephants and thus poses a challenge to dating this coin to the time of the Second Punic War. Yet E.S.G. Robinson, in NC 1964, pp. 47–48, proposed an interpretation that overcomes these difficulties. He submitted that the
association of the elephant with an African head, probably representing the animal’s driver, points to an African origin. Rather than dating the coin issue to the time of Hannibal’s invasion, Robinson drew attention to
the disaffection of Rome’s Etruscan allies in 208–207,
centered on the town of Arretium, and suggested that the coin types expressed the seditious hope that Hasdrubal would arrive to reinforce his brother. In these historical circumstances, the elephant was a symbol,
perhaps copied from earlier coin types, rather than a portrayal from life.


Again NO where does it state it was representing Hannibal Barca. It was a symbol. The fact that it cant even depcit the elephant accuratley shows you have NO basis for your bullshit.

Image

Hannibal - Silver double shekel, c. 230 BC, The British Museum

The thing there are numerous coins from that period. Here are threee coins from the era. Now I could do exactly what you did and say well all three are of Hannibal. But I prefer to reinforce the obvious.

AR dishekel, shekel - male head / horse standing before palm tree
AR ½ & ¼ shekel - male head/ horse standing

Image
Image
Image

Also from the same period.
The face is beardless with different features than the previous dishekel and is considered to be Hannibal Barca. The last series from 218-209 BC has a beardless head on the obverse, also thought to be a portrait of Hannibal. The dishekel and shekel had a horse standing before a palm tree on the reverse, while the ½ and ¼ shekel have reverses with a horse standing


Image

A sicilian coin from the same period. OH ITS GOT A f***** ELEPHANT ON IT. IT MUST BE HANNIBAL
Image

If the elephant in question belongs to Hannibal, is it not reasonable to assume that the obverse is Hannibal himself? After all the Carthaginians usually portrayed important individuals on their statues, coins or stelae. Hannibal was an aristocrat


Wow you are basing all your evidence on this assumption. The world does not work like this. They also put ANIMALS on their coins. Well Im gonna assume that horses rode men then took over rome. This is exacty what you are doing. There is no evidence to back your concocted bullshit.

Statues you say?

Hannibal
Image

His Father, Hamilcar
Image


He was also a descendant of Canaanites; the Greeks called them Phoenicians. In an earlier version of the Babylonain Talmud we are told that the Canaanites were cursed and became Black as a result. Does this not mean that the earliest Phoenicians/Canaanites/Carthaginians were Blacks before the influx of other races?


The middle east was never inhabited by blacks. Where the f&%k do you get this afrocentrist bullshit from? If you honestly think men from the middle east were black you need an education.

A pheonecian glass head.
Image

Lets look at DNA. If you dont want to read it I will summarise one of the key points.

"Today's Lebanese, the Phoenicians, and the Canaanites before them are all the same people."


In the Wake of the Phoenicians

By Cassandra Franklin-Barbajosa

The idea is fascinating. Who among us hasn't considered our heritage and wondered if we might be descended from ancient royalty or some prominent historical figure? Led by a long-standing interest in the impact of ancient empires on the modern gene pool, geneticist and National Geographic emerging explorer Spencer Wells, with colleague Pierre Zalloua of the American University of Beirut, expanded on that question two years ago as they embarked on a genetic study of the Phoenicians, a first millennium B.C. sea empire that over several hundred years spread across the Mediterranean from the Levant, a coastal region in what is now Lebanon.

The Romans conquered the Phoenicians during the Punic Wars, destroying much of their culture. "In many ways, they've been quite enigmatic," says Wells. "We know they existed, but we know very little about them. Why did they suddenly arise and start to spread around 1200 B.C.? And what impact did they have on other peoples in the Mediterranean? We've tried to use DNA, the genetic material we all carry in our bodies, to answer those questions."

Supported by a grant from National Geographic's Committee for Research and Exploration, the scientists collected blood samples from men living in the Middle East, North Africa, southern Spain, and Malta, places the Phoenicians are known to have settled and traded. Starting with between 500 and 1,000 well-typed samples, they began looking at the Y chromosome, the piece of DNA that traces a purely male line of descent. The goal was to answer two questions: What was the impact of a group the ancient Egyptians referred to as the Sea Peoples, who apparently arrived in the Levant region about 1200 B.C. just before the Phoenician culture began to flower and expand? And can we use genetics to trace the expansion of the Phoenician empire? What the study has revealed so far, detailed in "Who Were the Phoenicians?" in the October issue of National Geographic, is compelling.

"We're not seeing a significant genetic influence from elsewhere on the coastal population in what was the Levant region," says Wells. "The people are very similar to the groups we see inland in Syria and Jordan, for example, suggesting that there wasn't a huge influx of Sea Peoples or others from outside the area. A cultural shift occurred but not a genetic one. Today's Lebanese, the Phoenicians, and the Canaanites before them are all the same people."


Here are some Lebanese. Genetically the same as their pheonecians ancestors.
Image
Image

More DNA. Basically J2 was found in the Pheonecians and is in no way negro. The middle east was never a land of blacks. Deal with it and stop trying to steal other poeples history.

In human genetics, Haplogroup J2 (M172) is a Y-chromosome haplogroup which is a subdivision of haplogroup J.

HALOPGROUP J2 - is widely believed to be associated with the spread of agriculture from the northern Fertile Crescent, the Levant (i.e. Lebanon, Palestine, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Syria), and Anatolia (i.e. Turkey). This connection is supported by its age (8,500 - 3,500 thousand years ago), which is very close to the beginning of the Neothilithic, its distribution, which is centered in West Asia and Southern Europe, as well as its association with the presence of Neolithic archaeological artifacts, such as figurines and painted pottery.


Now I dare you to challenge all I have presented. If you dont YOU KNOW you are wrong.

By avoiding the simple questions you are admitting that Hannibal was a North African caucasian.

Ill put the picture up so you dont forget to answer my so simplest of questions.

Image
Pagan
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:46 pm

Postby Pagan » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:55 pm

HANNI_X wrote:You're just a low-class Ghanaian.


Your just a piece of f***** up racist monkey sh*t who cant see the truth when it is slapping him in the face.

I did not start the insults here as you are fully aware. Go chase the culprits, low-class Ghanaian.


You did start the insults. You tried to steal other peoples history and icons.
Pagan
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests