Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

10 similarities between England and Nigeria

Discuss law cases/causes
FTC, SC

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Mido

Postby PaJ » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:48 pm

...seriously..let's look @ Ghana again:
1.Ghana's dominance in Africa become SHORTlived the moment CAF expanded the teams to more than four!
2.The field of play DWARFED Ghana's chances of running things in the continent the moment teams with taller players from other countries started showing up.
3.They won in 1982 but have remained STUNTED ever since...
4.If U COMPRESS Ghana's footballing history U'd find very LITTLE to call achievements..
5.Their football pedigree has been DECREASED since they won those four ANC back in Medieval Times
6.There just seems to be a LACK OF GROWTH as rapidly as we've seen in other powerhouses like Nigeria,Cameroon,Tunisia and Egypt.
7.Compared to Nigeria and Cameroon Ghana hasn't done SQUAT on the global footballing stage
8.For instance,Ghana hasn't produced a World Class striker in 10 years.Heck..they haven't even produced an African Class striker in just as long..that means goals against top opposition will be MEAGER!
9.But you have to give it to them though,they're pretty confident they'll win the ANC ..I guess they really belief in their COMPACT midfield :D:D
10.Hopefully,they wont wake up and read another country has given them the ABBREVIATED spelling of their country..like the Saudi's did!:D
Pa
PaJ
BSc
BSc

other sick

Postby power256 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:30 am

Last winter I was laid up at home with the flu. My fiancee' called and volunteered to come over and fix dinner and play nursemaid to me. I declined, not wanting to pass on the flu to her. "Okay honey", she told me, "Will wait till after we get married. Then we can spend the rest ofour lives making each other sick!"
.............................................................................................................................................
cheap wow gold| cheap wow power leveling| http://www.mmoinn.com|buy wow gold|wow gold
power256
SSS
SSS

Yo' Mama Is So Ugly... Twins

Postby power256 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:52 am

Yo' Mama is so ugly, when she was born, the doctors thought the placenta was her twin.
................................................................................................................................
Lineage2Adena warhammer online gold
power256
SSS
SSS

Previous

Return to Law