Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

10 similarities between England and Nigeria

Discuss law cases/causes
FTC, SC

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Mido

Postby Naira n Kobo » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:00 pm

Give Me Five! wrote:I love Ghana as a country, it is only on GhanaWeb that I have ever had fights with Ghanaians. Ghana is probably the only other country in the world whose flag I will not mind drapping myself in but you guys have to be realistic about things.

Ghana is simply not of the same quality as the African big boys. The ANC will prove this. Ghana last got to the final in 1992, last got to the semis in 1996 and last won the cup in 1982.

Ghana is going the way of England, Hungary and Uruguay but you guys are too arrogant to admit it. When Junior Agogo is your best striker, surely you have a real talent problem!

Oooh Damn! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Naira n Kobo
SSS
SSS

Postby Dreem » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:53 pm

maddock Nigeria never relies on others to qualify for competitions. Naija qualified for the recent ANC with 15 points. No other team in the qualifiers got more than 15 points.
Dreem
Taking A-level
Taking A-level

Re: 10 similarities between England and Ghana

Postby wuruwuru » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:41 pm

Give Me Five! wrote:[1] Both were brilliant teams in the 1960s
[3] Both are living off past glory

we are disillusioned with that past glory so much that we can't admit our current strike force is far below the pedigree of the current line of african strikers
wuruwuru
JSS
JSS

Re: 10 similarities between England and Ghana

Postby Dr Vyrus » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:42 pm

wuruwuru wrote:
Give Me Five! wrote:[1] Both were brilliant teams in the 1960s
[3] Both are living off past glory

we are disillusioned with that past glory so much that we can't admit our current strike force is far below the pedigree of the current line of african strikers
sayeth the 419er
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc

Postby Mid 20s » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:04 pm

riduculous thread.
Mid 20s
BSc
BSc

Postby Respect » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:28 pm

Give Me Five! wrote:
tfco wrote:
Give Me Five! wrote:France 2 Morocco 2
Morocco 3 Senegal 0
Angola 0 Guinea 3

I would be very afraid at the moment if I were an Akan man!

Ghana (2-0) Morocco

We are very very afraid

That was a long time ago. The Morocco of Nov 2007 is a totally different prospect. Also, the post-Saudi Arabia Ghana is not as good as it was earlier on in the year.

GYAI GYIMI NO NA WO HO NYE FE NA WO HO YE TAN DODO
Respect
Taking A-level
Taking A-level

Postby Respect » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:37 pm

Accrademus wrote:10 More Similarities Between Ghana and England.
[11]Both are under the delusion that home turf is going to guarantee wins
[12]Both collapse as a unit the moment they miss one or two players.
[13]Coach then changes the formation which puts them in further trouble
[14]Both treat the one or two fairly aiight 'known' players they've produced in the past as if they're the best things since Sliced Kenkey
[15]Just like England,Ghana won't be in the Olympics :D
[16]Just like England,Ghana is refurbishing their delapidated "National" stadium
[17]Just like England,Ghana loses to it's most formidable opponents when both side provide their strongest full squads
[18]Both England and Ghana have been served humble pies in the last 10 days when it comes to qualification
[19]In the very last day of qualification,both England and Ghana have won sorrowful looks as they've failed to rise up to the ocassion:D
[20]Just like England,Ghana may be looking for another coach soon because rough days lie ahead..big time!:D
Pa

OFUI NO NSO NIPA EKASA NA OKA BI....
Respect
Taking A-level
Taking A-level

Postby 2drama » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:22 pm

[14]Both treat the one or two fairly aiight 'known' players they've produced in the past as if they're the best things since Sliced Kenkey
[16]Just like England,Ghana is refurbishing their delapidated "National" stadium
[17]Just like England,Ghana loses to it's most formidable opponents when both side provide their strongest full squads
[18]Both England and Ghana have been served humble pies in the last 10 days when it comes to qualification
[19]In the very last day of qualification,both England and Ghana have won sorrowful looks as they've failed to rise up to the ocassion:D
[20]Just like England,Ghana may be looking for another coach soon because rough days lie ahead..big time!:D
Pa

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: number 11 & 15 sweet paaa
2drama
Green Eagle
Green Eagle

Location: 2dramasports.com buy Black Stars Of Ghana dvds Pm Me for Details

Postby Mapepe » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm

slugz wrote:F.uck ooff :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
why?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mapepe
MSc
MSc

Postby himself » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:44 pm

gyimi na wagyimi anaa se wonim nyansa?
himself
BSc
BSc

Postby maddock » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:13 am

goldfeet2 wrote:
maddock wrote:well goldfeet try not being a hypocrite if you want to give advice. you fling insults and get sensitive when on the receiving end. spin it all you want your senior team has hardly done sh!t in all ya history combined so una are forced to grasp at straws and include junior tourneys which Ghana has also achieved gold within the last 20 years. but if it will make u feel better write them a letter asking them to scrap all trophies before 1980 so that Nigeria can lool like their senior team can look like they have achieved something in football

naw maddock, I fling insult when pissed off with the amount of haytred a breda throws at the orher just for nothing. Since brentford you peeps have been behaving as if people dont lose games before. I have been on ghanaweb for long without insulting none but giving constructive advice. If you want to throw mud, I can assure you that I can take it. I also visit camfoot and we never throw all this mud there.If you want to be truthful, since brentford and ghana WC; it's like no one has ever done it b4
If you like, LIVE in yesteryears and decieve yourself. The honours ghana won were in the 60's and 70's mostly - great but we have to move on. Others conquests of ghana were in the 50's when most nations DID NOT EXIST (naija indepence was 1960). Empires come and go and new ones take over but it shud not generate bad blood to the level you guys are taking it; hence replies from me and some others.

Well goldfeet I have personally never insulted Nigerians. The worst I do is point out the painfully obvious truth [that Nigeria the so called superpower of African football has not won any trophies at senior level. And that is the point of these tourney's unless I am mistaken. Teams do not go there to win bronze :idea: Look if you want to sling insults go right ahead. Just don't start crying when you are on the receiving end. At the end of the day no matter how you try and spin it Nigeria is still trying to achieve what Ghana already has [ Winning the ANC 4 times. ] If you were nearly as good as you make yourselves out to be then you would have the Senior team trophies to show for it. Going to the WC is not a trophy [You go to the world cup to try and win the trophy :idea: ]

Give me five:
I love Ghana as a country, it is only on GhanaWeb that I have ever had fights with Ghanaians. Ghana is probably the only other country in the world whose flag I will not mind drapping myself in but you guys have to be realistic about things.

Ghana is simply not of the same quality as the African big boys. The ANC will prove this. Ghana last got to the final in 1992, last got to the semis in 1996 and last won the cup in 1982.

Ghana is going the way of England, Hungary and Uruguay but you guys are too arrogant to admit it. When Junior Agogo is your best striker, surely you have a real talent problem!

And this is from a nation who has not mustered more than 2 ANC's in its entire history. Don't worry when you get knocked out again we will be willing to hear how it was Issa Hayatou's fault or how the goals that knocked you out were offside. :P

At Accrademus. If going to the WC is a medal then Saudi Arabia are definately world champs too :lol:
maddock
BSc
BSc

Postby gbozome » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:44 am

AYO this is the weakest Nigerian team in 10 years
This is th strongest Ghana team in 10 years
Naija is the one that should be worried...

Please list the Green Eagles team, their world cup ANC experience and the club they play for...this nigeria team is made up of hey yius

If you put in your thinking cup you wll see this

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If Naija should not worry how come you guys

"Beggged the referee to stop the Brentford Massacre?"
gbozome
BSc
BSc

Postby Give Me Five! » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:33 am

gbozome wrote:AYO this is the weakest Nigerian team in 10 years

Please list the Green Eagles team, their world cup ANC experience and the club they play for...this nigeria team is made up of hey yius

Keep deluding yourself.
Give Me Five!
BSc
BSc

Postby maddock » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:23 am

Give Me Five! wrote:

Keep deluding yourself.

Here is the bitter truth of the matter.

In 50 years of football Nigerias ANC record speaks for itself.
since 1957-2007 you have won only 2 ANC's [powerhouse indeed]
maddock
BSc
BSc

Postby tfco » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:38 am

maddock wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but...you are forgetting all the bronzes
and their WC 'appearances'

..after all, on CE, 1 WC appearance = 2 African Cups. And if you factor in their conquests at age grade comps, they are world champs
tfco
BSc
BSc

Postby maddock » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:40 am

tfco wrote:
maddock wrote:

but...you are forgetting all the bronzes
and their WC 'appearances'

..after all, on CE, 1 WC appearance = 2 African Cups. And if you factor in their conquests at age grade comps, they are world champs

:lol: :lol:
The African and World powerhouses. :lol: :lol:
maddock
BSc
BSc

Postby B DIDDY » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:51 am

B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby mardingobob » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:25 pm

2drama wrote:
Pa

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: number 11 & 15 sweet paaa

where you not the same person who was praying to God to make the ref end the game when your team was being humilated at Brenford by Ghana?
mardingobob
MSc
MSc

Postby Moi » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:46 pm

Give Me Five! wrote:I love Ghana as a country, it is only on GhanaWeb that I have ever had fights with Ghanaians. Ghana is probably the only other country in the world whose flag I will not mind drapping myself in but you guys have to be realistic about things.

Ayo, with this yeye striker, we draped you in egusi at Brentford. So what prevents me from knocking your teeth out next time I see you? Do you really think Vogts is your saviour? I’ve told you lot to get some help.

On a personal note, get a job while you are it! You spend less time in other peoples parlours.
Moi
BSc
BSc

Postby bret- hart » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:03 pm

maddock wrote:
Give Me Five! wrote:

Keep deluding yourself.

Here is the bitter truth of the matter.

u keep saying Nigeria has not won anything yet ghana has not done sh!t @ the ANC since 92. in fact that was the only thime in over 25 years that ghana reached the semis of an ANC. so remove the log in ur eyes b4 u complain of the speck in another man's eye.
bret- hart
BSc
BSc

PreviousNext

Return to Law