Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

AFRICA'S # 1 vs SWISS

Pictures, Videos from Ghana

Moderator: Q' lypse

AFRICA'S # 1 vs SWISS

Postby EMIR KOFI KONGI » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:24 pm

Game starts in bout n hr. Dem go here wen :P
EMIR KOFI KONGI
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:53 pm

Postby GD » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:29 pm

:lol: :lol: u dey find trouble oh....
GD
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8336
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:55 pm

Postby EMIR KOFI KONGI » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:30 pm

GD wrote::lol: :lol: u dey find trouble oh....




They can go to www.fifa.com if there are any questions
EMIR KOFI KONGI
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:53 pm

Re: AFRICA'S # 1 vs SWISS

Postby PaJ » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:34 pm

EMIR KONGI wrote:Game starts in bout n hr. Dem go here wen :P
..Nna..this is getting out of hand..let's go to the Senegalese site..and go pick of folks our own height... :P
User avatar
PaJ
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8279
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:25 am

Postby Tacci » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:37 pm

Nr.1? in what

419?
Armed robbery?
Yellow teeth?

na free to chose oga's ,cuz it sure in a hell aint football :lol:
Tacci
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9038
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:56 pm

Postby EMIR KOFI KONGI » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:39 pm

Tacci wrote:Nr.1? in what

419?
Armed robbery?
Yellow teeth?

na free to chose oga's ,cuz it sure in a hell aint football :lol:




you should ask gyan about how 17 and 18 yr oldefenders before u comment :P
EMIR KOFI KONGI
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:53 pm

Postby tfco » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:51 pm

They beat you...I knew they would

now that is out of the way....

Excuses
1. Oba didn't play - was in Italy sorting out pali issues
2. Mikel no tap
3. It was raining
4. Ref denied us a peno
5. Obodo did not play
6. It was cold
7. We did not change our jersey at half-time
8. If we had 2 weeks in camp it woulda been different
9. We're Africa's #1, dammit
User avatar
tfco
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8402
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:15 pm
Location: Old Trafford, Toronto

Postby Moi » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:38 am

tfco wrote:They beat you...I knew they would

now that is out of the way....

Excuses
1. Oba didn't play - was in Italy sorting out pali issues
2. Mikel no tap
3. It was raining
4. Ref denied us a peno
5. Obodo did not play
6. It was cold
7. We did not change our jersey at half-time
8. If we had 2 weeks in camp it woulda been different
9. We're Africa's #1, dammit



Hehehe. Was this topic dumped here or did the Emir really start this here?
User avatar
Moi
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:49 pm
Location: Sud de Londres/ Abu's Dhabi


Return to Sights & Sounds



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests