Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Favourite Ghanaian Drink

Fufu, Banku, Kenkey and what more

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby footballmaame » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:40 pm

*STOMP* wrote:
Janet wrote:
Ksarp wrote:
footballmaame wrote:So i hope this clears up the myth of sugar/glucose increasing heavy flow in women to the extent of "melting" babies for abortion etc :shock: :shock: ..... It is all a myth....


Maybe I am dsylexic(sP), but I couldn't read all that. Can you paraphrase? I wonder if it's genetic too. Aren't the subjects of these findings typical Oburonis?

But can you test it on yourself?


Oh brother. The only guy who bothers to respond to Footballmaame's posting needs the Cliff's Notes version. :lol:
The brother is in an acerelated form of heat thx to footballmaame sending him her picture :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Stomp...if you want me to consider you for the position of footballmaame's cyber mpona...then you gotta behave.... :lol: :lol:
footballmaame
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: somewhere in the Midwest

Postby *STOMP* » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:43 am

footballmaame wrote:
*STOMP* wrote:
Janet wrote:
Ksarp wrote:
footballmaame wrote:So i hope this clears up the myth of sugar/glucose increasing heavy flow in women to the extent of "melting" babies for abortion etc :shock: :shock: ..... It is all a myth....


Maybe I am dsylexic(sP), but I couldn't read all that. Can you paraphrase? I wonder if it's genetic too. Aren't the subjects of these findings typical Oburonis?

But can you test it on yourself?


Oh brother. The only guy who bothers to respond to Footballmaame's posting needs the Cliff's Notes version. :lol:
The brother is in an acerelated form of heat thx to footballmaame sending him her picture :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Stomp...if you want me to consider you for the position of footballmaame's cyber mpona...then you gotta behave.... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: sorry but i don't do cyber
User avatar
*STOMP*
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8032
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:03 pm
Location: deciding

Postby footballmaame » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:40 pm

*STOMP* wrote:
footballmaame wrote:
*STOMP* wrote:
Janet wrote:
Ksarp wrote:
footballmaame wrote:So i hope this clears up the myth of sugar/glucose increasing heavy flow in women to the extent of "melting" babies for abortion etc :shock: :shock: ..... It is all a myth....


Maybe I am dsylexic(sP), but I couldn't read all that. Can you paraphrase? I wonder if it's genetic too. Aren't the subjects of these findings typical Oburonis?

But can you test it on yourself?


Oh brother. The only guy who bothers to respond to Footballmaame's posting needs the Cliff's Notes version. :lol:
The brother is in an acerelated form of heat thx to footballmaame sending him her picture :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Stomp...if you want me to consider you for the position of footballmaame's cyber mpona...then you gotta behave.... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: sorry but i don't do cyber


:D :D :D :D :D Really.???
footballmaame
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: somewhere in the Midwest

Postby *STOMP* » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:34 am

footballmaame wrote:
:D :D :D :D :D Really.???


Try me 8)
User avatar
*STOMP*
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8032
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:03 pm
Location: deciding

Postby Ksarp » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:40 pm

*STOMP* wrote:
footballmaame wrote:
:D :D :D :D :D Really.???


Try me 8)


Reverse Psychology paa be dis...
User avatar
Ksarp
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 21037
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: In memory of Richard Yawson.

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:09 pm

Ksarp wrote:
*STOMP* wrote:
footballmaame wrote:
:D :D :D :D :D Really.???


Try me 8)


Reverse Psychology paa be dis...


Me see, 3y3 easyooo charley, cleverly done in stealth :lol:
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20421
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby jail » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:27 am

mash kay aka ice kenkey mixed with milk, sugar and nkatie
jail
Johnny Just Come
Johnny Just Come
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:51 pm

Gaelic football

Postby power256 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Three football codes prevail in Ireland: Rugby, which is defined as a thugs'
game played by gentlemen; soccer - a gentleman's game played by thugs; and
Gaelic football - a thugs' game played by thugs!
.............................................................................................................................................
cheap wow gold|cheap wow power leveling|http://www.mmoinn.com/mmoinn_pl
power256
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:32 am

Postby wadada » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:21 pm

Ksarp wrote:
footballmaame wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:Eehhiie :) , now favorite drink has somehow morhped into the occasional blood flow of women's tribute to nature :shock:


that is the beauty of interesting conversations....it can take any turn :lol: :lol:


Yup, that's how you spend three hours on the phone with your boo...talk about one thing and you run out of things to say...

i talked to this akata law student lady for five hours and change on phone:lol: ...i couldnt believe it....that was our first phone conversation.....the friendship is barely a month old now....am still playing my cards well so far :lol:
User avatar
wadada
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4294
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:11 pm

Postby Ekelksupa™ » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:47 pm

wadada wrote:
Ksarp wrote:
footballmaame wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:Eehhiie :) , now favorite drink has somehow morhped into the occasional blood flow of women's tribute to nature :shock:


that is the beauty of interesting conversations....it can take any turn :lol: :lol:


Yup, that's how you spend three hours on the phone with your boo...talk about one thing and you run out of things to say...

i talked to this akata law student lady for five hours and change on phone:lol: ...i couldnt believe it....that was our first phone conversation.....the friendship is barely a month old now....am still playing my cards well so far :lol:


Nyame Emfa wo boni nkyewo :lol:
User avatar
Ekelksupa™
Otumfuo of the House
Otumfuo of the House
 
Posts: 83922
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:41 pm
Location: Behind You!

Postby 777Sabbath » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:28 pm

milk powder soakings with milo I guess.
777Sabbath
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:33 am
Location: heaven...chillling with Moses and angel Gabriel

Postby sIR bBRUKUTU » Sat May 02, 2009 2:58 am

bRUKUTU
sIR bBRUKUTU
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 6902
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:19 pm
Location: no where

Postby kebashorificatious » Tue May 26, 2009 5:06 pm

kaiii Star Beer :oops:

no taste at all. GULDER is much better.



eiii... Ghanaians and Drinks :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
kebashorificatious
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 42163
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:36 pm
Location: moff moff na bad luck!

Postby Mapepe » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:09 pm

u must as well start gulping down all these blood you guys are talking about. NONESENSE :roll: :roll:
User avatar
Mapepe
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12007
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 12:40 am

Postby Jango » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Can't beat Guiness and Pito mix.
Jango
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:28 pm

Previous

Return to Food



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests