Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Basketballers from Ghana

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Postby ireportghana.com » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:51 am

Dr No, you are writing off beat, Nigerians in the NBA, and NFL and so what, open a thread with your country men and talk about them. Dont hijack this thread with your nonsense about Nigerians in the NBA and thems
ireportghana.com
SSS
SSS

Postby ireportghana.com » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:54 am

Dr. No, dont hijack this thread with your BS about Nigerians in the NBA and thems. Open a thread with your country men and share your #### with them
ireportghana.com
SSS
SSS

Postby kebashorificatious » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:51 pm

Togoboy wrote::lol: If you like you can list those playing netball :lol: Togo will still win Ghana in basket :lol: :lol: :D

I remember the Togolese National Basketball team beat the Lycée Francais de Lomé (French School) by two or three points some years ago, so....
kebashorificatious

Postby truemamamia » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:53 am

Who is the Ghana Basketball Association(???) Chairman/President???

Do we have a National Team???

Do we have a National League???

It doesn't matter if the above don't exist. The question is how do we start????
truemamamia
Phd
Phd

Postby capecoasthoops » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:14 am

hi guys. we have similar thread at our community. Go there by clicking http://www.capecoasthoops.com/community
capecoasthoops
JSS
JSS

Postby the pope is back » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:21 pm

Of this list only one or two will make it to the NBA if their lucky. Truthfully Ghana doesn't have much of a chance in basketball. At 6ft 2ins I am even taller than at least a quarter of the players you've listed and I know that 6ft 2ins in the NBA these days is relatively short. Most of these players will end of playing in backwater leagues maybe in Europe or some other parts of the World if they choose to pursue their hoop dreams. In basketball Ghana just can't compete we just don't have the physique (height), and organisation to be a force to be reckoned with. Nigeria, Senegal, Sudan, Angola, Egypt are the teams that dominate in Africa. We should stick with our soccer.
the pope is back
BSc
BSc

Postby capecoasthoops » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:10 pm

the pope is back wrote:Of this list only one or two will make it to the NBA if their lucky. Truthfully Ghana doesn't have much of a chance in basketball. At 6ft 2ins I am even taller than at least a quarter of the players you've listed and I know that 6ft 2ins in the NBA these days is relatively short. Most of these players will end of playing in backwater leagues maybe in Europe or some other parts of the World if they choose to pursue their hoop dreams. In basketball Ghana just can't compete we just don't have the physique (height), and organisation to be a force to be reckoned with. Nigeria, Senegal, Sudan, Angola, Egypt are the teams that dominate in Africa. We should stick with our soccer.

the worst closing line in this thread,"We should stick with our soccer." Are you under minding other sports like boxing, tennis et al. By the way, I don't think you seeing the rising sun at Cape Coast
capecoasthoops
JSS
JSS

Postby the pope is back » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:43 pm

the worst closing line in this thread,"We should stick with our soccer." Are you under minding other sports like boxing, tennis et al. By the way, I don't think you seeing the rising sun at Cape Coast

Kaii what rising sun at Cape Coast? :lol: :lol: :lol: Chale! just go and sleep. We just don't have what it takes to be a force in b'ball. I haven't even heard of any of these players you have listed. If they were any good we would have heard a blip or two about them. I mean Ghana doesn't even compete in the African Championships. How do you expect any of these players to break into an NBA team?
the pope is back
BSc
BSc

Postby capecoasthoops » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:37 am

the pope is back wrote:

Kaii what rising sun at Cape Coast? :lol: :lol: :lol: Chale! just go and sleep. We just don't have what it takes to be a force in b'ball. I haven't even heard of any of these players you have listed. If they were any good we would have heard a blip or two about them. I mean Ghana doesn't even compete in the African Championships. How do you expect any of these players to break into an NBA team?

perhaps i should elaborate "rising sun at Cape Coast" but will leave that for you. too bad you seems to not show gratitude for basketball. it doesn't mean you were a failure in it so all will be. height alone does not play the game. we have players here in Ghana who have height. what have you done personally to beef up the game in Ghana. too bad, seems also you do not even know there are Ghanaians in the NBA. You want me to list them? that I will not do. Make your research well. as for going to sleep, yea. I'll do. it's late here right now.
capecoasthoops
JSS
JSS

Postby Mid 20s » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Doctor No wrote:Philadelphia Andre Iguodala's parents are Nigerians.
There are many Nigerians in the NBA and NFL...in the NFL, they are so many that we can't even keep track of them all.

that's true Nigeria should think about creating an American Football(NFL style) team made up of all the NFLers.
Mid 20s
BSc
BSc

hi Ghana

Postby quaponi » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:13 pm

All who want to help develop basketball in Ghana should visit dynastyhoosp.com and see the latest update on basketball developments. Dynasty Basketball has started in house developmental basketball league in Highschools and college and this is geared towards having consistent and structured basketball competitions in Ghana. Dynasty is also searching for enthusiastic basketball coaches who would love to work with dynasty as volunteer basketball coaches in coaching these developmental leagues in the various schools. All interested who want to apply should send a mail to info@dynastyhoops.com. Dynasty believes that for basketball to be developed in Ghana it depends on all basketball stakeholders. Please join in and lets make this dream possible for Ghana. God bless. All who want to help Dynasty in anyway should also send info to the same mail. Thanks.

Dynasty Basketball Association "Playing on a strong foundation".
quaponi
Johnny Just Come
Johnny Just Come

Postby Incognito » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Meet the 6ft 11inch Bawa Muniru. Homie just signed a LOI with Indiana Univeristy. He's headed to Bloomington, the town of my birth 8) :lol:

http://videos.al.com/al/2008/02/7foot_b ... dunks.html
Incognito
BSc
BSc

Postby Amoako » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Mr Incognito wrote:Meet the 6ft 11inch Bawa Muniru. Homie just signed a LOI with Indiana Univeristy. He's headed to Bloomington, the town of my birth 8) :lol:

http://videos.al.com/al/2008/02/7foot_b ... dunks.html

You are not ghanaian?
Amoako
MSc
MSc

Postby BiGxGh.Com™ » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:14 am

what happened to pops mensah bonsu..that kid was nice in college,i always thought he was gonna be the next okafor
BiGxGh.Com™
BSc
BSc

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Ghanaian ballin' for Northern Iowa University. Starting point guard that just led his team to the NCAA tournament. Congrats Kwadzo!!!

http://www.unipanthers.com/sports/m-bas ... dzo00.html

http://www.unipanthers.com/sports/m-bas ... mcume.html
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Say 69

Postby power256 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Q. How do you say 69 in Chinese?
A. Twocanchew (two can chew)
..............................................................................................
buy warhammer gold warhammergold119 http://www.warhammergold119.com
power256
SSS
SSS

Russian election

Postby power256 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:18 am

The first Russian election was held when God put Eve in front of Adam and
said, "Go ahead, choose your wife."
.............................................................................................................................................
warhammer gold warhammergold119
Lineage 2 Adena
power256
SSS
SSS

cheap nike shoes,wholesale nikes,nike wholesale

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:39 pm

http://www.sureyeah.com is good i buy shoes and clothes from there before,and get my pakage within 5 days, and i am happy about it, they seem to be pretty good on customer service.

Postby Doctor No » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Is Pop Bonsu still with the Houston Rockets?
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Re: Say 69

Postby Amoako » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:10 pm

power256 wrote:Q. How do you say 69 in Chinese?
A. Twocanchew (two can chew)
..............................................................................................
buy warhammer gold warhammergold119 http://www.warhammergold119.com

Good one :lol:
Amoako
MSc
MSc

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports