Postby Obielord » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:43 pm

niidawg3 wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:
Ekow wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:
Yardie wrote:Wilshere only one looking like a true youngster

"Looking Like" ???

You should have been old enough to see Mijima playing for the U-17 in the late 80s

Abdul Karim Midjima. Wonder where he is now.

Abdul Karim Midjima nah baller
wasn't he one of the best Colts players in those days?

there was a recent picture of him and Darling boy Daniel Addo.

Folks used to call me Darling Boy because we resembled each other. LoL...

I swear, this is the same paddy on my fb. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abodam. :lol: :lol:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Yardie wrote:anyway what happens to real 19 year olds in ghana who play football?

They must wait their turn. They're being blocked by 27yr olds so they have to wait a few more years when they themselves are about 25 in order to compete for U20 spots.
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby Ekow » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:
Yardie wrote:anyway what happens to real 19 year olds in ghana who play football?

They must wait their turn. They're being blocked by 27yr olds so they have to wait a few more years when they themselves are about 25 in order to compete for U20 spots.

3Y3 Asem ooooooooo
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby Empire of Victory » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Stop throwing out these lies without evidence or I will knock your teeth out!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I will maintain that in this era we don't do this any more because we don't need it and our senior record matches our youth record.

The accusations are baseless and are actually insulting.

For a Ugandan to make them is even disgraceful considering their senior record!!!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: I hate losing and I hate losers, get out of my face if you are a loser;we came to win!

Postby Paddyreus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Obielord wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:
Ekow wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:
Yardie wrote:Wilshere only one looking like a true youngster

"Looking Like" ???

You should have been old enough to see Mijima playing for the U-17 in the late 80s

Abdul Karim Midjima. Wonder where he is now.

Abdul Karim Midjima nah baller
wasn't he one of the best Colts players in those days?

there was a recent picture of him and Darling boy Daniel Addo.

Folks used to call me Darling Boy because we resembled each other. LoL...

I swear, this is the same paddy on my fb. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abodam. :lol: :lol:

Nno be me...e be my twin bro
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd

Postby The Ugandan... » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:Stop throwing out these lies without evidence or I will knock your teeth out!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I will maintain that in this era we don't do this any more because we don't need it and our senior record matches our youth record.

The accusations are baseless and are actually insulting.

For a Ugandan to make them is even disgraceful considering their senior record!!!!
Please check Ghana's head to head record against Uganda in competitive matches.
The Ugandan...
BSc
BSc

Re: 19-year-olds from 4 Countries

Postby The Ugandan... » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Mido wrote:UGANDA

GHANA

England

NIGERIA (Bright Ejike)

Will you stop it with the Ugandan boys. Compare them to this 21 year old

The Ugandan...
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:11 pm

The Ugandan... wrote:

GHANA

England

NIGERIA (Bright Ejike)

the italian does look 21 ...... to be honest .... but hey that na my eyes :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Yardie » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:41 pm

The Ugandan... wrote:

GHANA

England

NIGERIA (Bright Ejike)

Image angelo ogbonna
Yardie
BSc
BSc

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:26 am

USA
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby Slik » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Don_Mayor wrote:chest hair paaa @ the age of 19. im much older and still don't have 'em. :shock: :lol:

my brother.. .you might as well forget it... you will never have chest hair. :P :P :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Slik
BSc
BSc

Postby Too $hort » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Oden has a genetic disorder called gigantism , you want to use him as an example ???????

And Balotelli looks way younger than Adiyiah and company

We've cheated saaaaa that we don't even know what a 19 year old looks like.
Too $hort
BSc
BSc

Postby Kofi Jolof » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:06 am

Too $hort wrote:Oden has a genetic disorder called gigantism , you want to use him as an example ???????

I actually didn't know that. First time hearing it and you appear to be correct.
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:12 am

Too $hort wrote:Oden has a genetic disorder called gigantism , you want to use him as an example ???????

WE?? Why not say your real country! Nigeria you donkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which part of Ghana are you from??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Useless anti-Ghanaian dog!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: I hate losing and I hate losers, get out of my face if you are a loser;we came to win!

Postby Obielord » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:13 am

Kofi Jolof wrote:

I actually didn't know that. First time hearing it and you appear to be correct.

You couldn't tell?

Image[/quote]
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby boogie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 am

Mido wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:So the point being?

if u don't get the point then please move on
I am not here to babysit anybody

You need to babysit yourself, spurting rubbish with photos of footballers that doesn't mean anything. Only ignorant people with disregard of how the law of any land works, could accuse people they see on the internet of falsifying their ages. Focus on your life and leave these guys alone.

I wonder if a Ghanaian went public on the number of people that have illegitimate marriages, false asylum seeking etc the person will be seen as a traitor, but these are all illegal in the eyes of the law, but that is how thousands of hard working people have successfully legitimised their status. Do you think our footballers are happy to read such drivel on this forum everyday, when people like you have had to undertake such illegimate acts to legitimise your status... Hypocrisy has no boundaries...

Like they say, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander...
boogie
BSc
BSc

Postby paabo » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:53 am

boogie wrote:
Mido wrote:

You need to babysit yourself, spurting rubbish with photos of footballers that doesn't mean anything. Only ignorant people with disregard of how the law of any land works, could accuse people they see on the internet of falsifying their ages. Focus on your life and leave these guys alone.

I wonder if a Ghanaian went public on the number of people that have illegitimate marriages, false asylum seeking etc the person will be seen as a traitor, but these are all illegal in the eyes of the law, but that is how thousands of hard working people have successfully legitimised their status. Do you think our footballers are happy to read such drivel on this forum everyday, when people like you have had to undertake such illegimate acts to legitimise your status... Hypocrisy has no boundaries...

Wow, that'd be a whole can of unwanted worms :lol: :lol:
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby keen observer » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:54 am

boogie wrote:
Mido wrote:

I am sure you married your Cuban wife for illegitimate reasons. Aboafunu. Picture thief!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby boogie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:24 pm

paabo wrote:
boogie wrote:
Mido wrote:

Wow, that'd be a whole can of unwanted worms :lol: :lol:

Like they say, never wash your dirty linen in public... We cannot be doing one thing and knocking our players for doing what will also benefit them...
boogie
BSc
BSc

Postby boogie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:32 pm

keen observer wrote:
boogie wrote:
Mido wrote:

I am sure you married your Cuban wife for illegitimate reasons. Aboafunu. Picture thief!!

It seems to be hitting your conscience and I am glad that your attempts to take the moral high ground has imploded in shame. You are not any different from the footballer that changes his age. You are a hypocrite and a liar that lacks integrity, morals and would undertake an illegal action to maintain your legal status in the USA. From now on anytime you mention age cheat, I will reply with your illegal marriage to become an American citizen and if the authorities found out, so be it. You cannot be doing illegal things and spend years bashing Ghanaian footballers for falsifying their age... You are actually a criminal...
boogie
BSc
BSc

PreviousNext

Return to Football