Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

19-year-olds from 4 Countries

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

19-year-olds from 4 Countries

Postby Mido » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:20 am

UGANDA
Image

GHANA
Image


England
Image


NIGERIA (Bright Ejike)
Image
Mido
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:53 pm
Location: London

Postby Paddyreus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:35 am

Adiyiah is still 19?
User avatar
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27533
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:49 am
Location: www.ghanafoot.wordpress.com

Postby Mido » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:36 am

Paddyreus wrote:Adiyiah is still 19?


This is a picture when he was 19
Mido
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:53 pm
Location: London

Postby Paddyreus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:42 am

So the point being?
User avatar
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27533
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:49 am
Location: www.ghanafoot.wordpress.com

Postby Mido » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:44 am

Paddyreus wrote:So the point being?


if u don't get the point then please move on
I am not here to babysit anybody
Mido
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:53 pm
Location: London

Postby el Padrino » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:54 am

wow...Mr Bright Ejike :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Una get some good genes.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby Mido » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:55 am

el Padrino wrote:wow...Mr Bright Ejike :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Una get some good genes.


..at least you got the point
some people need to be spoonfed :wink:
Mido
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:53 pm
Location: London

Postby Empire of Victory » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 am

Seriously what is your ethnicity?Have you dedicated your whole life to beefing with Ghana??

Grow up man! If you work hard in 1000 years you can be half the man I am!!
User avatar
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 34113
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: Winners Club: Settling old Scores! Mike Rejavac must not come back!

Postby Mido » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:08 am

Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:Seriously what is your ethnicity?Have you dedicated your whole life to beefing with Ghana??

Grow up man! If you work hard in 1000 years you can be half the man I am!!


half of zero is still zero
Mido
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:53 pm
Location: London

Postby Paddyreus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:10 am

Mido wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:So the point being?


if u don't get the point then please move on
I am not here to babysit anybody

...off I go
User avatar
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27533
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:49 am
Location: www.ghanafoot.wordpress.com

Postby truemamamia » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:22 am

what about Rooney and Balloteli?
truemamamia
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 32423
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:43 pm

Postby Yardie » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Wilshere only one looking like a true youngster
User avatar
Yardie
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2855
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Stockholm

Postby Paddyreus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Yardie wrote:Wilshere only one looking like a true youngster


"Looking Like" ???

You should have been old enough to see Mijima playing for the U-17 in the late 80s
User avatar
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27533
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:49 am
Location: www.ghanafoot.wordpress.com

Postby A phi A Man » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Lmao..

what i wanna know is the guy behind the ugandan player.
no way homeboy will be less than 30...
oh mon afrique!! :lol:
User avatar
A phi A Man
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3118
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:06 pm
Location: Odenton, MD

Postby keen observer » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Paddyreus wrote:
Yardie wrote:Wilshere only one looking like a true youngster


"Looking Like" ???

You should have been old enough to see Mijima playing for the U-17 in the late 80s


Abdul Karim Midjima. Wonder where he is now.
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 57594
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby Ekow » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Paddyreus wrote:
Yardie wrote:Wilshere only one looking like a true youngster


"Looking Like" ???

You should have been old enough to see Mijima playing for the U-17 in the late 80s


were you alive in those days?
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 105513
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby Paddyreus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Ekow wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:
Yardie wrote:Wilshere only one looking like a true youngster


"Looking Like" ???

You should have been old enough to see Mijima playing for the U-17 in the late 80s


were you alive in those days?

oh yes, I was!
User avatar
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27533
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:49 am
Location: www.ghanafoot.wordpress.com

Postby Ekow » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Paddyreus wrote:
Ekow wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:
Yardie wrote:Wilshere only one looking like a true youngster


"Looking Like" ???

You should have been old enough to see Mijima playing for the U-17 in the late 80s


were you alive in those days?

oh yes, I was!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 105513
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby Ekow » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:01 pm

keen observer wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:
Yardie wrote:Wilshere only one looking like a true youngster


"Looking Like" ???

You should have been old enough to see Mijima playing for the U-17 in the late 80s


Abdul Karim Midjima. Wonder where he is now.


Abdul Karim Midjima nah baller
wasn't he one of the best Colts players in those days?

there was a recent picture of him and Darling boy Daniel Addo.
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 105513
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby Paddyreus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Ekow wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:
Yardie wrote:Wilshere only one looking like a true youngster


"Looking Like" ???

You should have been old enough to see Mijima playing for the U-17 in the late 80s


Abdul Karim Midjima. Wonder where he is now.


Abdul Karim Midjima nah baller
wasn't he one of the best Colts players in those days?

there was a recent picture of him and Darling boy Daniel Addo.

Folks used to call me Darling Boy because we resembled each other. LoL...
User avatar
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27533
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:49 am
Location: www.ghanafoot.wordpress.com

Next

Return to Football



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 32 guests