156 :73

:roll:
Arrestedinho
BSc
BSc

Postby niidawg3 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Paddyreus wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:To add insult to injury, they tried playing DBanj's OLIVER TWIST :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i heard that ... tryna give Omo Naija vim ... abeg make Ghana never try kwalify for this thing sef.

Do we even play Bball here?

Charle more action for Tudu den Prisons

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: I Don weep for mi bredas :cry: :cry: :cry: world record paa

quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby niidawg3 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Yardie wrote:Iguodalas father Is from nigeria :lol: :lol:

Iggy is like whew .... i dodged a bullet. Good thing i didnt wear the green white green

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby Paddyreus » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:57 pm

niidawg3 wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:To add insult to injury, they tried playing DBanj's OLIVER TWIST :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i heard that ... tryna give Omo Naija vim ... abeg make Ghana never try kwalify for this thing sef.

Do we even play Bball here?

Charle more action for Tudu den Prisons

Tweeaaaa...our St. Augustine's team of the back in the days will make Lebanon House, Legon and Prisons boys less koraaa.
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Infact man pass man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby the pope » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 pm

At one point I thought they were playing volleyball b'cos it seemed like the ball never touched the floor and then next you saw was a monster dunk :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously though the Olympic committee must change this. Its simply unfair. Also for those of you bashing Naija remember they have still produced arguably the best center/forward ever in Hakeem Olajuwon. Also Iguodala who is playing for the U.S. is half Nigerian.

I play b'ball and honestly Naija is simply playing scared. They are giving the U.S. too much respect. Yes they may lose no matter what but they are not defending and as such giving the U.S. easy baskets. They were basically standing there watching the U.S. shoot three pointers over their heads. :lol: :lol: :lol: If they had played hard nosed defense from the onset they would have at least set up damage control, maybe lose by 20 pts or something. Not that bad This is completely embarrassing and painful to watch. If you are going to lose at least go down fighting. With this performance the U.S. has no reason to respect us. I don't think the U.S. even believed they would win by this margin. Incredible
the pope
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:Infact man pass man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u get naija paaa ..... :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Kofi Jolof » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Arrestedinho wrote:156 :73

Cheeiii scoreline don match Ayo Akinfe's blood pressure :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby keen observer » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:17 pm

the pope wrote:At one point I thought they were playing volleyball b'cos it seemed like the ball never touched the floor and then next you saw was a monster dunk :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously though the Olympic committee must change this. Its simply unfair. Also for those of you bashing Naija remember they have still produced arguably the best center/forward ever in Hakeem Olajuwon. Also Iguodala who is playing for the U.S. is half Nigerian.

I play b'ball and honestly Naija is simply playing scared. They are giving the U.S. too much respect. Yes they may lose no matter what but they are not defending and as such giving the U.S. easy baskets. They were basically standing there watching the U.S. shoot three pointers over their heads. :lol: :lol: :lol: If they had played hard nosed defense from the onset they would have at least set up damage control, maybe lose by 20 pts or something. Not that bad This is completely embarrassing and painful to watch. If you are going to lose at least go down fighting. With this performance the U.S. has no reason to respect us. I don't think the U.S. even believed they would win by this margin. Incredible

Nonsense!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby coca-colonisation » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:34 pm

keen observer wrote:
the pope wrote:At one point I thought they were playing volleyball b'cos it seemed like the ball never touched the floor and then next you saw was a monster dunk :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously though the Olympic committee must change this. Its simply unfair. Also for those of you bashing Naija remember they have still produced arguably the best center/forward ever in Hakeem Olajuwon. Also Iguodala who is playing for the U.S. is half Nigerian.

Nonsense!!

all that bi nonsense? :lol: chei make a no waste my brains reading then :lol:
coca-colonisation
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:37 pm

coca-colonisation wrote:
keen observer wrote:

Nonsense!!

all that bi nonsense? :lol: chei make a no waste my brains reading then :lol:

Don't waste your time reading it.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Obielord » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:00 am

Kofi Jolof wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby Fremacious* » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:14 am

Obielord wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fremacious*
Phd
Phd

Postby Odenkyem » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:07 am

Rape :evil: :shock: :D
Odenkyem
BSc
BSc

Postby Doctor No » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:19 am

At least Nigeria scored 73 points...for you guys laughing, how many points would Ghana have lost to this U.S team?
Think about that....by the way no mention of Ghana at the Olympics...eii :shock: :oops:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Kofi Jolof » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:25 am

Doctor No wrote:At least Nigeria scored 73 points...for you guys laughing, how many points would Ghana have lost to this U.S team?
Think about that....by the way no mention of Ghana at the Olympics...eii :shock: :oops:

No news is good news, which is better than setting records for futility.
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby Hassim » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:47 am

Kofi Jolof wrote:
Doctor No wrote:At least Nigeria scored 73 points...for you guys laughing, how many points would Ghana have lost to this U.S team?

No news is good news, which is better than setting records for futility.

Oh no!!!!!! They set records too? :cry:
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Postby Doctor No » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:26 am

You guys make mouth MOUTH about soccer, little Uganda whitewashed you 3-1. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Doctor No » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 am

By the way why is this on a football forum? :roll: :oops:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports