Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

AS Roma Plot £3m Move For Emmanuel Clottey

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby Paddyreus » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Yardie wrote:
kebashorificatious wrote:....not to mention that AS Roma are facing stiffest competition from FC Baselona to snatch up the player's signature.
you believe that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U didn't cath the 'C' joke?
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd

Postby Abena Kwabena » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: Informations from Ghanasoccernet are not to be treated seriously :arrow: :arrow: Waiting on confirmation from goal.com or an Italian website

Same way Togolese exiles are not taken seriously on this forum. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

only thing not taken seriously is your IQ, You F*CKING RETARD :evil: :evil:

The only good thing to come out of Togo is Adebayo. And we all know where he hangs out when he is not in London.

Eyadema's son go sh1t on you like hweeetom.

Dude get your groupie azz off Adebayor's diick, so now it's an accomplishment that he hang out in Ghana :roll: :roll: , WTF do we care where he hang out, you keep mentioning Eyadema like that suppose to mean something to me, Retard azz Nigga :roll: :roll:

It is a disgrace to Togo

The country that disgraced Africa during the 2006 WC.

BTW Eyadema don chase y'all out of your frickin country!!!

Refugee like you should learn to STFU!

I can see you lack common sense , crawl back to whatever hole you crawl out of f***** Sewer Rat, you disgrace human Kind with your stupidity , :oops: :oops: , Go ask the average Togolese person if they give a flying f*ck about where Adebayor hang out, he can go chill on pluto if he want

The avegrage Togolese shd care where Adebayo hangs out. Unless they are all morons like you. Adebayo is a millionaire. He spends big money where he lives. Guess whose GDP he is supporting. F00lish and dumb REFUGEE!

Bitchh do I look like I care about GDP, Get off Adebayor's Diick and move out your parent's house , filthy old useless #%!& like you :roll: :roll: :arrow: :arrow:

Exactly why Togo is in the state it is today and why you are a REFUGEE in Ghana. You have no shame squatting on a Ghana forum and running your stinky refugee mouth.

Eyadema's son will use your family to play chaskele. Aboa beast.
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

Postby Abena Kwabena » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: Informations from Ghanasoccernet are not to be treated seriously :arrow: :arrow: Waiting on confirmation from goal.com or an Italian website

Same way Togolese exiles are not taken seriously on this forum. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The only good thing to come out of Togo is Adebayo. And we all know where he hangs out when he is not in London.

Dude get your groupie azz off Adebayor's diick, so now it's an accomplishment that he hang out in Ghana :roll: :roll: , WTF do we care where he hang out, you keep mentioning Eyadema like that suppose to mean something to me, Retard azz Nigga :roll: :roll:

It is a disgrace to Togo

I can see you lack common sense , crawl back to whatever hole you crawl out of f***** Sewer Rat, you disgrace human Kind with your stupidity , :oops: :oops: , Go ask the average Togolese person if they give a flying f*ck about where Adebayor hang out, he can go chill on pluto if he want

The avegrage Togolese shd care where Adebayo hangs out. Unless they are all morons like you. Adebayo is a millionaire. He spends big money where he lives. Guess whose GDP he is supporting. F00lish and dumb REFUGEE!

Bitchh do I look like I care about GDP, Get off Adebayor's Diick and move out your parent's house , filthy old useless #%!& like you :roll: :roll: :arrow: :arrow:

My house in Ghana alone can host your whole village and keep you safe from Eyadema's son. My house in VA can host the whole of Lome
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:15 pm

papalove wrote:
keen observer wrote:
papalove wrote:
keen observer wrote::arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

You cannot deny he has improved and scored some vital goals and leading the scoring chart @ African Champion league 2012

What has that got to do with this story?

If you are a striker and you are delivering by scoring goals, clubs queue for your signature - have you got the connection now? :roll:
The story says Roma wants him - because he is doing the job, got it?

Nonsense!!!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Striker » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:29 am

Paddyreus wrote:
Yardie wrote:
kebashorificatious wrote:....not to mention that AS Roma are facing stiffest competition from FC Baselona to snatch up the player's signature.
you believe that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U didn't cath the 'C' joke?

Joe yardie na Swedish buffoon :lol:
Striker
MSc
MSc

Postby Togox1994 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:59 am

Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:

It is a disgrace to Togo

My house in Ghana alone can host your whole village and keep you safe from Eyadema's son. My house in VA can host the whole of Lome

Bla bla bla, only a poor filthy illegal immigrant minimum wage working piece of shyt like you will rant like that, and what make you think I'm a refugee in Ghana, I know your type you're one of those village people that's still believe the U.S is Paradise and money fall out the sky, you ignorant Day-dreaming uncivilized idiot!!!
Togox1994
BSc
BSc

Postby Ohemaa___ » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:18 am

Time Out!!! Let Peace prevail on this Forum. We are all Africans and let us promote the UNITY that would bring lasting results to shape us one people, the cradle of Civilization.
Ohemaa___
BSc
BSc

Postby KD » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:24 am

Whoever buys Clottey should add that dreadlocked guy - Issaka or whatever he's called. He makes the bobo tick IMO
KD
Phd
Phd

Re: AS Roma Plot £3m Move For Emmanuel Clottey

Postby African » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:24 pm

papalove wrote:As Roma Plot £3m Move For Emmanuel Clottey

By Patrick Akoto

Striker Emmanuel Clottey is a shock £3m target for Italian giants AS Roma, according to reports.

The Berekum Chelsea ace has enjoyed an incredible goal-scoring feat in the Caf Champions League where he has raked in 11 goals to emerge the tournaments leading marksman and within touching distance of equaling Stephen Worghu’s 13-goal haul set in 2007.

The striking instinct of the 24-year-old has compelled a number of stellar European clubs to revise their transfer notes as they keep tabs on his progress in the continent’s flagship inter-club competition.

The former Wacker Innsbruck and Odense BK player is also being courted by Congolese giants TP Mazembe and are reportedly planning a £2m swoop for his services with Tunisian side Etoile Du Sahel ready to pay 900,000 Euros.

Clottey has become a goal scoring brand with an eye-popping lethal prowess that has awed many on the continent.

ghanasoccernet

Suckernet? I pray it is true.
African
MSc
MSc

Postby Abena Kwabena » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Togox1994 wrote:Bla bla bla, only a poor filthy illegal immigrant minimum wage working piece of shyt like you will rant like that, and what make you think I'm a refugee in Ghana, I know your type you're one of those village people that's still believe the U.S is Paradise and money fall out the sky, you ignorant Day-dreaming uncivilized idiot!!!

F00lish refugee. You think using words like like niggaz, b11tch makes you some hardcore gangster. Only in your demented REFUGEE brain.
Eyadema's clan will haunt your family into extinction.
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

Postby Mido » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:09 am

Mido
BSc
BSc

Postby Togox1994 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:50 am

Abena Kwabena wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:Bla bla bla, only a poor filthy illegal immigrant minimum wage working piece of shyt like you will rant like that, and what make you think I'm a refugee in Ghana, I know your type you're one of those village people that's still believe the U.S is Paradise and money fall out the sky, you ignorant Day-dreaming uncivilized idiot!!!

F00lish refugee. You think using words like like niggaz, b11tch makes you some hardcore gangster. Only in your demented REFUGEE brain.

Whhatever you say clown,me a refugee? my diick is the only thing taking refuge in your wife jaw :lol: :lol:
Togox1994
BSc
BSc

Postby Abena Kwabena » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Togox1994 wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:

Whhatever you say clown,me a refugee? my diick is the only thing taking refuge in your wife jaw :lol: :lol:

The day you learn a trade (fitter, mason, etc) get a job, rent a house (chamber and hall), furnish it and then perform marriage rites for a woman to be your wife; then you can talk about somebody’s wife.

Eyadema should have wiped your whole village off the face of the earth to remove your diseased family from humanity.
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

Postby Abena Kwabena » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:49 pm

WHERE IS THE REFUGEE!!
The ghost of Eyadema and his son, and his son’s son, and his son’s, son’s son will haunt you and your family into permanent REFUGEE status for seven generations.
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

Postby Abena Kwabena » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Where is the REFUGEE being haunted by Eyadema and his sons.
This Togolese refugee will never see his homeland. He will die a pauper’s death and be buried in a strange land.
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

Postby Abena Kwabena » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Refugee in Ghana and on Ghanaweb.
Learn to respect your host. The next time you diss anything Ghana, I will hack your IP address and send Eyadema’s goons to the internet café you post from in Ghana. Your Refugee arss will be carted off to Togo where Eyadema’s son will play ping pong with your refugee arss.
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Can you idiots stop talking about crazy dictators???
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: I hate losing and I hate losers, get out of my face if you are a loser;we came to win!

Postby Abena Kwabena » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:Can you idiots stop talking about crazy dictators???

Shut up monkey Boy!
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 pm

Abena Kwabena wrote:

Shut up monkey Boy!

Is that your baby picture, son of a whore???
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: I hate losing and I hate losers, get out of my face if you are a loser;we came to win!

Postby Abena Kwabena » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:
Abena Kwabena wrote:

Shut up monkey Boy!

Is that your baby picture, son of a whore???

That's you and your high school graduation gift!

You were just itching for a piece of the insults. Wish granted.

and get out of your Mama's basement while on the topic.
Abena Kwabena
BSc
BSc

PreviousNext

Return to Football