Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Olympics na Joke waaaa.

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Olympics na Joke waaaa.

Postby Obielord » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Disqualifying people for going soft in their game in order to get an easier team in the next round?

I think they are picking on the Chinese to help America beat them, medal-wish. :roll: :roll:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi- ... 2500.story
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Re: Olympics na Joke waaaa.

Postby NaMrecco$ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Obielord wrote:Disqualifying people for going soft in their game in order to get an easier team in the next round?

I think they are picking on the Chinese to help America beat them, medal-wish. :roll: :roll:

the americans are so greedy :lol: :lol: they are saying that the 16 year old swimmer cheated cos she won gold and set a WC...

how do they know that they were going easy on them?? :roll:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Don_Mayor » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:21 pm

did you hear about the female weight lifter peeing on herself.

i haven't watched the video yet, cos i'm fasting. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don_Mayor
MSc
MSc

Postby niidawg3 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:22 pm

No they are not. The spirit of the Olympics is to compete at your best and if you do not, that is a damn shame. I can't even believe you are questioning the BWF about this.

USA is not even in the Badmington women's doubles tournament so there is no medal snaffu there. US is marginal at best in Badmington anyways so BWF has no motivation to "help" the US.

And if you are talking about total medal count - i doubt BWF will put its credibility on the line to allow the US win one single medal out of the hundreds on hand for total medal count.

Oya - move to Other Sports forum

:lol: :lol: :lol:
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Don_Mayor wrote:did you hear about the female weight lifter peeing on herself.

i haven't watched the video yet, cos i'm fasting. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ermm what has watching a video got to do with fasting??
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Re: Olympics na Joke waaaa.

Postby niidawg3 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:24 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
Obielord wrote:Disqualifying people for going soft in their game in order to get an easier team in the next round?

the americans are so greedy :lol: :lol: they are saying that the 16 year old swimmer cheated cos she won gold and set a WC...

how do they know that they were going easy on them?? :roll:

please watch the video before you comment bro. three faulty serves? not chasing the shuttlecock on a simple rally?

at this stage of competition, NO ONE makes these mistakes.

even the crowd was booing them.
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby Obielord » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:29 pm

niidawg3 wrote:No they are not. The spirit of the Olympics is to compete at your best and if you do not, that is a damn shame.

That is the biggest bullcrap I've ever heard. People don't train for months to go to the olympics to compete...people go to win medals. The smallest advantage that will help you win a medal, you fućking take it.

USA is not even in the Badmington women's doubles tournament so there is no medal snaffu there. US is marginal at best in Badmington anyways so BWF has no motivation to "help" the US.

And if you are talking about total medal count - i doubt BWF will put its credibility on the line to allow the US win one single medal out of the hundreds on hand for total medal count.

Yes, I am talking about the total medal count. All I hear is the USA moaning and bitcching about how China is winning everything. The IOC in general are finding ways to cut China short. That's where the shame is.
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:32 pm

A Couple of years ago when china won the gymnastic.. they tried to say that china used young girls..etc... trying make them look bad saying they are forcing the girls against their will to go through hard training etc... sore losers :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the Chinese girls made it too obvious though
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Obielord » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Why don't the IOC disqualified M. Phelps for dropping one event (that he could have won so easily) to concentrate on winning a medal in other event.

Fućking hypocrites. :oops:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby niidawg3 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Obielord wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:No they are not. The spirit of the Olympics is to compete at your best and if you do not, that is a damn shame.

That is the biggest bullcrap I've ever heard. People don't train for months to go to the olympics to compete...people go to win medals. The smallest advantage that will help you win a medal, you fućking take it.

do you know the mission/vision of the Olympics?

i wont even argue this anymore... lol.

Yes, I am talking about the total medal count. All I hear is the USA moan and bitcch about how China is winning everything. The IOC in general are finding ways to cut China short. That's where the shame is.

What specific instances do you have of the IOC cutting China short? I am not even defending the US, but this is an outrageous claim, bordering on stupidity, especially if unsubstantiated.

And i've been watching the games live during the day and at night. I havent heard the US whining. They have alluded to/insinuated that Ye Shiwen "may" be cheating, but so have the British, the French, the South Africans and the Australians.

Even Bob Costas gave credit yesterday by comparing her time difference to Phelps - indicating that at that age (15-16), your time CAN reduce drastically as was the case with Phelps i.e. fair journalism.

Remember many countries were in an uproar over Bolt's times from 2008? If you do crazy things, people will suspect you - especially if your program has been haunted with doping before.

See how Armstrong can't shake of doping allegations year after year after year?
Last edited by niidawg3 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby B DIDDY » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:35 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:A Couple of years ago when china won the gymnastic.. they tried to say that china used young girls..etc... trying make them look bad saying they are forcing the girls against their will to go through hard training etc... sore losers :lol:

the americans are azzholes but i agree with them on the swimmer wth the girl swim her last 50ms faster than the male winner did....... that's her last 50ms :shock: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby el Padrino » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Obielord wrote:Why don't the IOC disqualified M. Phelps for dropping one event (that he could have won so easily) to concentrate on winning a medal in other event.

Go watch this shyt and stop whining :roll:

Look at these so called professionals. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.nbcolympics.com/wnbc/video/b ... match.html
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby Obielord » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm

B DIDDY wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the Chinese girls made it too obvious though

People do it in Football all the time. It is about winning medals for your hard work not pleasing some idiotic fans who will criticize you for not winning gold when u go all out.
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby B DIDDY » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:37 pm

el Padrino wrote:
Obielord wrote:Why don't the IOC disqualified M. Phelps for dropping one event (that he could have won so easily) to concentrate on winning a medal in other event.

the girls #%!& pass :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:39 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:A Couple of years ago when china won the gymnastic.. they tried to say that china used young girls..etc... trying make them look bad saying they are forcing the girls against their will to go through hard training etc... sore losers :lol:

the americans are azzholes but i agree with them on the swimmer wth the girl swim her last 50ms faster than the male winner did....... that's her last 50ms :shock: :lol: :lol:
EVIDENCE... if they have no evidence they should stfu... :lol: it would have been a good news etc if the person was an american, english.. they will make her an icon and start hyping her up... when a chinese person does it, shes cheating..
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby NaMrecco$ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 pm

they should check the niger rower for drugs too... its not possible for someone to be this slow :lol: :lol: akoa ni y3 slow... all the others finsihed the race, took the boat outta of the water, went to the dressing and changed and this guy was still in the waters trying to finish the race... now thats is something that the offcials should investigate :arrow: :arrow:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby papalove » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:42 pm

A good move in the spirit of the game by the officials.

What those players did to the paying public was diabolical and should be condemned and never allowed to happen again
Last edited by papalove on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
papalove
MSc
MSc

Postby niidawg3 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:42 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

EVIDENCE... if they have no evidence they should stfu... :lol: it would have been a good news etc if the person was an american, english.. they will make her an icon and start hyping her up... when a chinese person does it, shes cheating..

has the official USOC released a statement that they believe Ye Shiwen is doping? If so i must have missed it

:? :? :lol:
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby Obielord » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:44 pm

el Padrino wrote:

I've seen it already. The fact that something is obvious doesn't make it illegal.

Did the IOC care about those who bought tickets to go see Phelps, only for him to drop out without any injury or proper excuse?
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Next

Return to Football