Phd
Phd

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
Ekow wrote:
Coach Prekese wrote:where ekow self? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

humble lion don see vision

ntampi induced visions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All vision be vision abi. Weed be serious herb oo.
Look, good luck to the brother on his heavenly mission.
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby carl masters » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:43 pm

:D :D :D eiii prophet paaa :lol: :lol: :lol: ntampi before food is very dangerous :lol: :lol:
carl masters
BSc
BSc

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:45 pm

carl masters wrote::D :D :D eiii prophet paaa :lol: :lol: :lol: ntampi before food is very dangerous :lol: :lol:

humble lion for contact rastaman on coping with ntampi on empty stomach :lol: :lol:
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
carl masters wrote::D :D :D eiii prophet paaa :lol: :lol: :lol: ntampi before food is very dangerous :lol: :lol:

humble lion for contact rastaman on coping with ntampi on empty stomach :lol: :lol:

Poking fun at the man of god?
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Re: Dong-bortey: I Will Lead Ghana To Silverware

Postby Hassim » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:09 pm

keen observer wrote:http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/artikel.php?ID=246263

Midfielder Bernard Dong-Bortey says he has been ordained by God to lead the Ghana national team to winning at least a trophy.

The Black Stars have been without a major silverware since winning the Nations Cup in 1982.

The closest the team came to clinching the African Cup was in 2010 where they were beaten by a more experienced Egyptian side in the grand finale.

Many reasons have been attributed to Ghana’s inability to win the Nations Cup for over 30-years with many of these reasons on superstitious lines.

But the Aduana Stars player who is currently serving a one-year suspension has brought a new twist to the ensuing discussions by claiming he is the ‘chosen one’ to lead the Black Stars to the ‘promised land’.

“I am a footballer but at the same time also a prophet, trust me, if God says I will play Black Stars I will,” he told Kumasi-based Angel FM.

“There is nothing special about playing in the Black Stars but I feel a calling. I believe I will win a trophy for Ghana upon my return to the Black Stars.

“I am yet to fulfill this calling and that is the main reason why I refuse to quit football.”

The former Hearts of Oak player is seen by many as a failure after being unable to go greater heights with his highly explosive football career when he first broke onto the scene.

He was part of a golden generation of players that mesmerized the world at the 1999 U-17 World Cup where they won bronze.

Really? :shock: And what makes this guy think that with that kind of attitude he is going to attract the interest of our coaching staff?
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Hassim wrote:
keen observer wrote:http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/artikel.php?ID=246263

Midfielder Bernard Dong-Bortey says he has been ordained by God to lead the Ghana national team to winning at least a trophy.

The Black Stars have been without a major silverware since winning the Nations Cup in 1982.

The closest the team came to clinching the African Cup was in 2010 where they were beaten by a more experienced Egyptian side in the grand finale.

Many reasons have been attributed to Ghana’s inability to win the Nations Cup for over 30-years with many of these reasons on superstitious lines.

But the Aduana Stars player who is currently serving a one-year suspension has brought a new twist to the ensuing discussions by claiming he is the ‘chosen one’ to lead the Black Stars to the ‘promised land’.

“I am a footballer but at the same time also a prophet, trust me, if God says I will play Black Stars I will,” he told Kumasi-based Angel FM.

“There is nothing special about playing in the Black Stars but I feel a calling. I believe I will win a trophy for Ghana upon my return to the Black Stars.

“I am yet to fulfill this calling and that is the main reason why I refuse to quit football.”

The former Hearts of Oak player is seen by many as a failure after being unable to go greater heights with his highly explosive football career when he first broke onto the scene.

He was part of a golden generation of players that mesmerized the world at the 1999 U-17 World Cup where they won bronze.

Really? :shock: And what makes this guy think that with that kind of attitude he is going to attract the interest of our coaching staff?

It's the very reason he never lived up to his potential. He overrates himself and underrates everything else. He's not a serious guy. For a player who is on a year suspension and beyond your prime, he sounds at of touch with reality.
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
Hassim wrote:

It's the very reason he never lived up to his potential. He overrates himself and underrates everything else. He's not a serious guy. For a player who is on a year suspension and beyond your prime, he sounds at of touch with reality.

I ask you again, aren't all people who believe in god out of touch with reality? No?
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby kofi188 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:26 pm

I have that vision too!!!!! Ei, hmmmm.
kofi188
BSc
BSc

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 pm

keen observer wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
Hassim wrote:

I ask you again, aren't all people who believe in god out of touch with reality? No?

So you probably believe human beings came from evolution from apes and such right? And that cells magically arouse from dust and water? And yet no one can create cells from dust and water.

Spiritual people work by faith and not by sight. It is a difficult concept to grasp for the canal man beholden to the physical. You think logic can explain everything? There is more than meets the eye in this existance. Most scientist have said we don't know one millionth of one percent about everything and you want to cast all your lot in this canal physical world. You need to learn the word of God, try and immerse yourself in it rather than trying to solve it in the physical canal sense and see where it takes you.
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
Hassim wrote:

So you probably believe human beings came from evolution from apes and such right? And that cells magically arouse from dust and water? And yet no one can create cells from dust and water.

Spiritual people work by faith and not by sight. It is a difficult concept to grasp for the canal man beholden to the physical. You think logic can explain everything? There is more than meets the eye in this existance. Most scientist have said we don't know one millionth of one percent about everything and you want to cast all your lot in this canal physical world. You need to learn the word of God, try and immerse yourself in it rather than trying to solve it in the physical canal sense and see where it takes you.

Kwasia, do you know a thing about evolution? Stupid idiot!! now why are you poking fun at Don Bortey? If you believe in a god, why do you not believe that he could have spoken to Don Bortey? You stupid moron!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:45 pm

keen observer wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
Hassim wrote:

Kwasia, do you know a thing about evolution? Stupid idiot!! now why are you poking fun at Don Bortey? If you believe in a god, why do you not believe that he could have spoken to Don Bortey? You stupid moron!!

It is said that in the end times there shall be many false prophecies and false prophets. From the little I know of Don Bortey from his public display of his words, I know he's not a religious or spiritual person. He's probably recently gravitated to God when he got into trouble and someone has sold him a bill of goods.
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
Hassim wrote:

It is said that in the end times there shall be many false prophecies and false prophets. From the little I know of Don Bortey from his public display of his words, I know he's not a religious or spiritual person. He's probably recently gravitated to God when he got into trouble and someone has sold him a bill of goods.

I am sure you have the right to determine who is false and who is real. Idiot.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Togox1994 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:44 am

Cheiii I think some people talk just hear themselves talking, how can one come out and say something like that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Togox1994
BSc
BSc

Postby loner » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:39 am

Akokora don't mind that idiotic foo0000llll who thinks Americans created the earth.
loner
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:04 am

loner wrote:Akokora don't mind that idiotic foo0000llll who thinks Americans created the earth.

See the stupid idiot too.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby lethargy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Eii Ghanfuo! At least there's good humour around here. :lol:
lethargy
BSc
BSc

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:04 pm

How the fock is he going to LEAD ?

By coaching the Black Stars ?

Anyway, Otoo Addo and Don Bortey, which one is the thief ?
:roll:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby Coach Prekese » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:How the fock is he going to LEAD ?

Look at this lunatic too :oops: :oops: :oops:
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Coach Prekese wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:How the fock is he going to LEAD ?

Look at this lunatic too :oops: :oops: :oops:

Is it true that you were raped by a baboon when you were 5 years of age ?

Please go check your system for HIV if that fockin ape didn't use a condom.

And you really do act like a caged baboon. :oops:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Next

Return to Football