Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Black Stars Look Great (On Paper)

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby dr.luv » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Remove udinese from the list because Badu is a bench warmer. Honestly, I don't understand why he's a starter for the black stars.
dr.luv
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9307
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 am

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:35 pm

keen observer wrote:Useless stupid thread. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Football is about team work. Not about where the players play individually.So STFU make we think.
yes-sense :lol:
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66537
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby B DIDDY » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:45 pm

dr.luv wrote:Remove udinese from the list because Badu is a bench warmer. Honestly, I don't understand why he's a starter for the black stars.


how many of their pre-season games have you watch? :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38836
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby el Padrino » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:14 pm

papalove wrote:
jus2nang wrote:
papalove wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:
papalove wrote:None in where it matters most : Man U, Madrid, Barca, Inter, Lyon, Bayern.


You don't know football :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is perhaps the DUMBEST post I have ever read!!! Go find out the history of the clubs listed in the first post and put your head in a window and close it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The Stronger teams are in which list?


Juventus and Milan are stronger than Inter. Even Udinese finished above them in Serie A last season. Chelsea are the current European champions, make of that what you will.

Porto are better than Lyon, whether counting the last 10 years or just the last couple. Of course the 2 strongest teams are Real and Barca, but my point is that there's not much difference in the 2 lists and in fact a third of your list failed to qualify for the CL.


and a sixth of yours are also not in the champions league eitherin fact marseille were virtually in relegation dog fight all season

Adding the pedigree of Man U, Madrid, Barca, Bayern and Inter combined will overshadow anything else.

Only Milan and Juventus can keep company with these lot - Porto, Udinese, Marseille or even Chelsea are just not in the same class, 2nd division at best.
I know my football 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: i die finish.

And Marseille in relegation dogfight? Wofa Love...as for this one dieeee :P

What pedigree does Inter have? :lol: :lol: :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby Togox1994 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Some of you are really Morons, only somebody that don't know football will think lining up 11 payers that play in big club in Europe means they will automatically produce a miracle, Stupid F*CKS :roll: :roll:
User avatar
Togox1994
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:18 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Ekow » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:16 pm

kuro be so Hene wrote:Blackstars have been drank from their world cup exploits.


hmm we go 2 Senior World Cup so we think sey we don arrive
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 108583
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Re: Black Stars Look Great (On Paper)

Postby Kofi Jolof » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Suriya wrote:Just raising the obvious.... On paper the black stars look like they can beat any team in the world. This is were a great coach comes in.

We have players from:
Jeventus
Marseille
FC Porto
Milan
Chelsea
Udinese

All these players are getting good playing time too.... Just saying!

Out of all Suriya threads how did Striker not comment? :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

This rationale is alarming. On paper, do you know how many teams in the world can put together a more impressive club list than the above yet you say because we have players at the above clubs we can beat any team in the world (on paper)? :roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13262
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:42 am
Location: Upstate New York

Postby el Padrino » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Togox1994 wrote:Some of you are really Morons, only somebody that don't know football will think lining up 11 payers that play in big club in Europe means they will automatically produce a miracle, Stupid F*CKS :roll: :roll:
jesus calm down with the insults! :roll:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:39 am

el Padrino wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:Some of you are really Morons, only somebody that don't know football will think lining up 11 payers that play in big club in Europe means they will automatically produce a miracle, Stupid F*CKS :roll: :roll:
jesus calm down with the insults! :roll:


something with hitting 18 in the states these days...... u see Fred too? :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38836
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby andriano » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:33 am

papalove wrote:
jus2nang wrote:
papalove wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:
papalove wrote:None in where it matters most : Man U, Madrid, Barca, Inter, Lyon, Bayern.


You don't know football :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is perhaps the DUMBEST post I have ever read!!! Go find out the history of the clubs listed in the first post and put your head in a window and close it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The Stronger teams are in which list?


Juventus and Milan are stronger than Inter. Even Udinese finished above them in Serie A last season. Chelsea are the current European champions, make of that what you will.

Porto are better than Lyon, whether counting the last 10 years or just the last couple. Of course the 2 strongest teams are Real and Barca, but my point is that there's not much difference in the 2 lists and in fact a third of your list failed to qualify for the CL.


and a sixth of yours are also not in the champions league either
in fact marseille were virtually in relegation dog fight all season

Adding the pedigree of Man U, Madrid, Barca, Bayern and Inter combined will overshadow anything else.

Only Milan and Juventus can keep company with these lot - Porto, Udinese, Marseille or even Chelsea are just not in the same class, 2nd division at best.
I know my football 8)

Nonsense , some of you are still living on past glories , the current European champions are 2nd league, Go and check for the last 5yrs Chelsea's record in both champions league and Barclays league
User avatar
andriano
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3105
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:51 pm
Location: Ghanawebline.com

Postby papalove » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:44 am

andriano wrote:
papalove wrote:
jus2nang wrote:
papalove wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani... wrote:
papalove wrote:None in where it matters most : Man U, Madrid, Barca, Inter, Lyon, Bayern.


You don't know football :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is perhaps the DUMBEST post I have ever read!!! Go find out the history of the clubs listed in the first post and put your head in a window and close it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The Stronger teams are in which list?


Juventus and Milan are stronger than Inter. Even Udinese finished above them in Serie A last season. Chelsea are the current European champions, make of that what you will.

Porto are better than Lyon, whether counting the last 10 years or just the last couple. Of course the 2 strongest teams are Real and Barca, but my point is that there's not much difference in the 2 lists and in fact a third of your list failed to qualify for the CL.


and a sixth of yours are also not in the champions league either
in fact marseille were virtually in relegation dog fight all season

Adding the pedigree of Man U, Madrid, Barca, Bayern and Inter combined will overshadow anything else.

Only Milan and Juventus can keep company with these lot - Porto, Udinese, Marseille or even Chelsea are just not in the same class, 2nd division at best.
I know my football 8)

Nonsense , some of you are still living on past glories , the current European champions are 2nd league, Go and check for the last 5yrs Chelsea's record in both champions league and Barclays league


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eu ... ue_winners
papalove
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13866
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:55 pm
Location: Nowhere

Postby Doctor No » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:04 pm

No player in the Nigeria 1994 team played at any of the big clubs...but was feared throughout the world for their speed, guile, dexterity, skills, movement, improvisation and general swagger.
It's about teamwork, skills and determination bredas...
Doctor No
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 34405
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:17 am

Next

Return to Football



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], tfco, Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests