Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

ARSENAL 2012/13 Season - Questions Abound

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

ARSENAL 2012/13 Season - Questions Abound

Postby Ksarp » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:02 pm

My fellow gooners, Akua, Kels, Triggz, Paabs, JT, Soccerman, OBoogey, Apus, Kpanlogo, captain fred and the others, to the groupies - KD, Ken'to, Dee Brown, the haters - El Padrino and Obie of the newly minted "selling club" AC Milan, Niidawg, himself,..to "Pops" a closet Arsenal fan...

It's been another summer of another player wanting to jump ship. This time it's our own captain, a player most of us felt epitomized the very essence of what it means to be Arsenal. RVP, after eight years of injuries and horse placenta treatments suddenly decided that Arsenal no longer fit his "philosophical inclinations".

We're ranked fourth most valuable team on earth, more valuable than Niiidawg's perennial underachievers, Liverpool. Somehow it doesn't mean jack as the exodus of budding players continue as we continue to overpay mediocre ones..y'all know the story, no need to beat a dead horse.

As we prepare for life after RVP, let's take stock of what we have at the moment.

GOAL KEEPERS : I was ecstatic when we Lloris became available, however it seems that Szczęsny will retain his starting spot. I for one ain't buying the hype on this kid. He is nothing more than a cocky Almunia..brilliant shot stopper, horrendous decision making, was exposed at the Euros, but in typical fashion we settle for mediocrity, I hope Fabianski gets his chance again, in my book he's the better of the two.

DEFENDERS : For me there is only one question..who is going to starr next to Koscielny at the 4 spot? Will it be the soft German, the overrated Belgian or the underachieving Swiss? Something tells me Wenger won't see through the horse shyt that is Vermalean and give him the nod. It's exacerbating watching this cat cover up for his inept defending with forward runs and spirited displays..kamakazi mofo. My choice? The underachieving Swiss, but what the fock do i know. Sagna retains the 2 spot and if Gibbs can consistently show that English grit and determination in the last game of the season, then he should get the nod ahead of Santos.

MIDFIELDERS : Wilshere won't be back till September, which translates to November. We've sealed a deal for M'Villa 100 times if you read twitter. I guess it remains to be seen. Will this be the year the my boy Diaby plays 15 games without injury? Who am I fooling, he gets on a roll and will probably hand in a transfer request..matter dis..:lol: :lol: :lol: Whatever combination we end up with, Song MUST start..period.

STRIKERS : When kels told me Giroud/Poldolski were bought as cover for RVP, I brushed it aside, but the more I watch Giroud, the more I think we have a steal, but only time will tell. He should be our starting 9 when we face Sunderland on opening day.

Finally, what's with those ugly away jersies?
User avatar
Ksarp
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 21037
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: In memory of Richard Yawson.

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:28 pm

We are having a yasanaa meeting and una no invite me? :roll:...... How is this thread suppose to progress then??? ....

With that out of the system, :lol: :lol:, I still stand by the slogan in all its meaning that the economics prof knows best and that we will win the premiership, fa cup and champions league this coming season 8)

A4L until my ede3b3n de3b3n :P
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30186
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Ksarp » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:33 pm

quophi aletse wrote:We are having a yasanaa meeting and una no invite me? :roll:...... How is this thread suppose to progress then??? ....

With that out of the system, :lol: :lol:, I still stand by the slogan in all its meaning that the prof knows better and that we will win the premiership, fa cup and champions league this coming season 8)

A4L until my ede3b3n de3b3n :P


Oh my bad, how could I forget the antagonist-in-chief? Massa we're not looking past CL qualification oo.. :lol:

BTW, no chance in hell RVP goes to Old Traford, I will quit Arsenal if that happens.
User avatar
Ksarp
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 21037
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: In memory of Richard Yawson.

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Ksarp wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:We are having a yasanaa meeting and una no invite me? :roll:...... How is this thread suppose to progress then??? ....

With that out of the system, :lol: :lol:, I still stand by the slogan in all its meaning that the prof knows better and that we will win the premiership, fa cup and champions league this coming season 8)

A4L until my ede3b3n de3b3n :P


Oh my bad, how could I forget the antagonist-in-chief? Massa we're not looking past CL qualification oo.. :lol:

BTW, no chance in hell RVP goes to Old Traford, I will quit Arsenal if that happens.
....... Dey dia :lol: ...... I'm hoping van persie and some other transfers go through for man Utd so that we can replicate a certain result of last season :P :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30186
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Ksarp » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 pm

quophi aletse wrote:....... Dey dia :lol: ...... I'm hoping van persie and some other transfers go through for man Utd so that we can replicate a certain result of last season :P :lol: :lol:


Didn't y'all just bid 26 mil for Lucas? Apparently he's a poor man's version of Theo. RVP is going to city since he's told Juventus he wants 195k a week in Italy..WTF
User avatar
Ksarp
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 21037
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: In memory of Richard Yawson.

Postby quophi aletse » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:55 am

Ksarp wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:....... Dey dia :lol: ...... I'm hoping van persie and some other transfers go through for man Utd so that we can replicate a certain result of last season :P :lol: :lol:


Didn't y'all just bid 26 mil for Lucas? Apparently he's a poor man's version of Theo. RVP is going to city since he's told Juventus he wants 195k a week in Italy..WTF


Blashemy...... How dare u even mention Walcott and moura in the same sentence :twisted: ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4_xKrs2Xw ... Watch the video above and sin no more :lol: ....... And I also read somewhere that van persie said he will go to united rather than city that is why saf is confident about signing him. :P
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30186
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Yardie » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:08 am

dude wrote poor mans walcott? :lol: :lol: have you seen lucas play ? he is on another level then walcott ! also i hope diaby have a good season or he might as well join us :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Yardie
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2898
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Stockholm

Postby quophi aletse » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:13 am

Yardie wrote:dude wrote poor mans walcott? :lol: :lol: have you seen lucas play ? he is on another level then walcott ! also i hope diaby have a good season or he might as well join us :lol: :lol:
..... Lololol...... Wilshere is a player we can use to solve our midfield problems also..... :lol:..... What a fantastic feeder club arsenal will be to manchester :P
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30186
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Kwadwo Bi » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:46 am

quophi aletse wrote:
Yardie wrote:dude wrote poor mans walcott? :lol: :lol: have you seen lucas play ? he is on another level then walcott ! also i hope diaby have a good season or he might as well join us :lol: :lol:
..... Lololol...... Wilshere is a player we can use to solve our midfield problems also..... :lol:..... What a fantastic feeder club arsenal will be to manchester :P


:evil: :evil: :evil:
You've started again.
Btw this season might be ours. We donot need to spend much. Our midfield is ok when wilshere returns. All we need is a descent center back.
Van P - shd go but not to manure :twisted: :arrow:
User avatar
Kwadwo Bi
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Nkwanta

Postby 4th_Official » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 am

Kwadwo Bi wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Yardie wrote:dude wrote poor mans walcott? :lol: :lol: have you seen lucas play ? he is on another level then walcott ! also i hope diaby have a good season or he might as well join us :lol: :lol:
..... Lololol...... Wilshere is a player we can use to solve our midfield problems also..... :lol:..... What a fantastic feeder club arsenal will be to manchester :P


:evil: :evil: :evil:
You've started again.
Btw this season might be ours. We donot need to spend much. Our midfield is ok when wilshere returns. All we need is a descent center back.
Van P - shd go but not to manure :twisted: :arrow:
ignore that guy :roll: :roll: akoa nor has issues :twisted: :roll:
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Postby quophi aletse » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:41 am

Kwadwo Bi wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Yardie wrote:dude wrote poor mans walcott? :lol: :lol: have you seen lucas play ? he is on another level then walcott ! also i hope diaby have a good season or he might as well join us :lol: :lol:
..... Lololol...... Wilshere is a player we can use to solve our midfield problems also..... :lol:..... What a fantastic feeder club arsenal will be to manchester :P


:evil: :evil: :evil:
You've started again.
Btw this season might be ours. We donot need to spend much. Our midfield is ok when wilshere returns. All we need is a descent center back.
Van P - shd go but not to manure :twisted: :arrow:



Oh kojo, u make i chop urself pain paaa...... After all that we have been through .... The tears that we shed together........ Henry, Hleb, nasri, adwoabayor,fabregas, flamini..... All the pain we went through at highbury and the emirates..... They don't mean anything?....... Our shared experience doesn't mean anything wey u dey do me so for this our thread? .....

U shock me paa kojo

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by quophi aletse on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30186
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby quophi aletse » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:46 am

captain_fred wrote:
Kwadwo Bi wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Yardie wrote:dude wrote poor mans walcott? :lol: :lol: have you seen lucas play ? he is on another level then walcott ! also i hope diaby have a good season or he might as well join us :lol: :lol:
..... Lololol...... Wilshere is a player we can use to solve our midfield problems also..... :lol:..... What a fantastic feeder club arsenal will be to manchester :P


:evil: :evil: :evil:
You've started again.
Btw this season might be ours. We donot need to spend much. Our midfield is ok when wilshere returns. All we need is a descent center back.
Van P - shd go but not to manure :twisted: :arrow:
ignore that guy :roll: :roll: akoa nor has issues :twisted: :roll:
..... Hey, if issues did not exit, wat will the use and fun in issues/problem solving?????? :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30186
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Kwadwo Bi » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:06 am

quophi aletse wrote:
Kwadwo Bi wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Yardie wrote:dude wrote poor mans walcott? :lol: :lol: have you seen lucas play ? he is on another level then walcott ! also i hope diaby have a good season or he might as well join us :lol: :lol:
..... Lololol...... Wilshere is a player we can use to solve our midfield problems also..... :lol:..... What a fantastic feeder club arsenal will be to manchester :P


:evil: :evil: :evil:
You've started again.
Btw this season might be ours. We donot need to spend much. Our midfield is ok when wilshere returns. All we need is a descent center back.
Van P - shd go but not to manure :twisted: :arrow:



Oh kojo, u make it chop urself pain paaa...... After all that we have been through .... The tears that we shed together........ Henry, Hleb, nasri, adwoabayor,fabregas, flamini..... All the pain we went through at highbury and the emirates..... They don't mean anything?....... Our shared experience doesn't mean anything wey u dey do me so for this our thread? .....

U shock me paa kojo

:lol: :lol: :lol:


What are you doing here? Chop your house matter and let us cry our own cry. This coming season, atanfo be hu yan afari :x
User avatar
Kwadwo Bi
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Nkwanta

Postby quophi aletse » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:07 am

Kwadwo Bi wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Kwadwo Bi wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Yardie wrote:dude wrote poor mans walcott? :lol: :lol: have you seen lucas play ? he is on another level then walcott ! also i hope diaby have a good season or he might as well join us :lol: :lol:
..... Lololol...... Wilshere is a player we can use to solve our midfield problems also..... :lol:..... What a fantastic feeder club arsenal will be to manchester :P


:evil: :evil: :evil:
You've started again.
Btw this season might be ours. We donot need to spend much. Our midfield is ok when wilshere returns. All we need is a descent center back.
Van P - shd go but not to manure :twisted: :arrow:



Oh kojo, u make it chop urself pain paaa...... After all that we have been through .... The tears that we shed together........ Henry, Hleb, nasri, adwoabayor,fabregas, flamini..... All the pain we went through at highbury and the emirates..... They don't mean anything?....... Our shared experience doesn't mean anything wey u dey do me so for this our thread? .....

U shock me paa kojo

:lol: :lol: :lol:


What are you doing here? Chop your house matter and let us cry our own cry. This coming season, atanfo be hu yan afari :x
:lol: :lol: A4L
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30186
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Arrestedinho » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 am

well well well...'Emirates Agropramaso' beye pinsoooooo...

A4L...
Arrestedinho
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5995
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Pants

Postby Ken'To » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:31 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Kwadwo Bi wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Yardie wrote:dude wrote poor mans walcott? :lol: :lol: have you seen lucas play ? he is on another level then walcott ! also i hope diaby have a good season or he might as well join us :lol: :lol:
..... Lololol...... Wilshere is a player we can use to solve our midfield problems also..... :lol:..... What a fantastic feeder club arsenal will be to manchester :P


:evil: :evil: :evil:
You've started again.
Btw this season might be ours. We donot need to spend much. Our midfield is ok when wilshere returns. All we need is a descent center back.
Van P - shd go but not to manure :twisted: :arrow:



Oh kojo, u make i chop urself pain paaa...... After all that we have been through .... The tears that we shed together........ Henry, Hleb, nasri, adwoabayor,fabregas, flamini..... All the pain we went through at highbury and the emirates..... They don't mean anything?....... Our shared experience doesn't mean anything wey u dey do me so for this our thread? .....

U shock me paa kojo


:lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"O Kojo, w'ama ma di wo ho yia paa"

See :lol: ?
User avatar
Ken'To
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 10861
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:26 am

Postby paabo » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Ken'To wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Kwadwo Bi wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Yardie wrote:dude wrote poor mans walcott? :lol: :lol: have you seen lucas play ? he is on another level then walcott ! also i hope diaby have a good season or he might as well join us :lol: :lol:
..... Lololol...... Wilshere is a player we can use to solve our midfield problems also..... :lol:..... What a fantastic feeder club arsenal will be to manchester :P


:evil: :evil: :evil:
You've started again.
Btw this season might be ours. We donot need to spend much. Our midfield is ok when wilshere returns. All we need is a descent center back.
Van P - shd go but not to manure :twisted: :arrow:



Oh kojo, u make i chop urself pain paaa...... After all that we have been through .... The tears that we shed together........ Henry, Hleb, nasri, adwoabayor,fabregas, flamini..... All the pain we went through at highbury and the emirates..... They don't mean anything?....... Our shared experience doesn't mean anything wey u dey do me so for this our thread? .....

U shock me paa kojo


:lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"O Kojo, w'ama ma di wo ho yia paa"

See :lol: ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


We have some true brave gunners...nothin short of bravado in starting this thread! :lol:

Too bad Aletse will be having the most laffs on this thread but hopefully not the last one, this time :twisted:
paabo
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 53367
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:04 pm
Location: Ashburton Grove

Postby paabo » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Arrestedinho wrote:well well well...'Emirates Agropramaso' beye pinsoooooo...

A4L...


Hear, hear!!!! :D :D :D
paabo
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 53367
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:04 pm
Location: Ashburton Grove

Postby el Padrino » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Hater #1 reporting for duty. :twisted:

It will be a wonderful year. Lets start with some predictions.

Yassanal will start terribly, then they'll storm up the table around October. The christmas season will be trying but wont dent ur top 4 aspirations. CAN wont hurt y'all too much but by February, the choking will commence. As usual, Arsenal will make it out of the group stages and if they get a favourable draw, will make it past the first knockout. Then i predict a triple threat of eliminations from the Carling Cup, the FA Cup and the Champions League in a 2 week period. Wenger Muss Go 3.0 will follow but will disappear by the end of the season depending on how y'all clinch the usual 3rd or 4th spot. :D
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby Ksarp » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:59 pm

el Padrino wrote:Hater #1 reporting for duty. :twisted:

It will be a wonderful year. Lets start with some predictions.

Yassanal will start terribly, then they'll storm up the table around October. The christmas season will be trying but wont dent ur top 4 aspirations. CAN wont hurt y'all too much but by February, the choking will commence. As usual, Arsenal will make it out of the group stages and if they get a favourable draw, will make it past the first knockout. Then i predict a triple threat of eliminations from the Carling Cup, the FA Cup and the Champions League in a 2 week period. Wenger Muss Go 3.0 will follow but will disappear by the end of the season depending on how y'all clinch the usual 3rd or 4th spot. :D


On point.. How does it feel to become the latest "feeder club" to PSG?
User avatar
Ksarp
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 21037
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: In memory of Richard Yawson.

Next

Return to Football



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Ekow, Google [Bot] and 27 guests

cron