Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

CIV vs Senegal

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby African » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 pm

B DIDDY wrote:the ivorians will wax that azz :lol: :lol:

................ and fail to lift the cup again.

Ivory Coast need to take a year off to rethink and regroup after 3 CAN failures as top team to take it all.
African
MSc
MSc

Postby B DIDDY » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:45 pm

African wrote:

................ and fail to lift the cup again.

Ivory Coast need to take a year off to rethink and regroup after 3 CAN failures as top team to take it all.

how will the year off help them? :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby el Padrino » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:46 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
fockn groupie. stop following the majority :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

be a leader not a follower :roll: :oops:

so if i follow your stupidity i will be a leader :?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby soccerman » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:40 pm

I BELIEVED SENEGAL WILL WIN AT HOME AND CIV WILL ALSO WIN AT HOME, SO NOW GOALS AGREGATE WILL DETERMINE WHO WILL GO. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BETWEEN THIS TWO SO LETS KEEP OUR LEGS ACROSS AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN BY THE END OF OCTOMBER.
soccerman
JSS
JSS

Postby TGAA_Star » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:21 am

I agree, this match-up on paper anyways looks really exciting and interesting and one of these teams we could potentially end up not seeing at AFCON 2013 and either one of these teams can win at home, so I think it will be hard to choose which team to root for honestly but being realistic, Cote d'Ivoire will beat Senegal in order to qualify
TGAA_Star
BSc
BSc

Postby the pope » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:35 pm

I am picking CIV. They are a more settled team. Senegal is an emerging power but hasn't found the right formula yet. 2 or 3 world class strikers isn't enough to win. You need a total team effort and most importantly a solid midfield which they lack. The reason that Ghana hangs around as always a favorite is b'cos of our endless supply of midfield depth something other big boys in Africa don't seem to always have. We are notoriously weak upfront but always strong in the middle where frankly 60 percent of the game is played. The last AFCON proved that even their defense was shaky. It will be a hard fought battle but the elephant will stomp the lion.
the pope
BSc
BSc

Postby TGAA_Star » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:19 am

And it is exciting on paper and it will be interesting to see who wins the 1st leg because whoever wins the first leg has a definite chance of qualifying for AFCON 2013
TGAA_Star
BSc
BSc

Next

Return to Football