Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

INCREDIBLE MIRACLES.......THE SYNAGOGUE(TB JOSHUA)

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

INCREDIBLE MIRACLES.......THE SYNAGOGUE(TB JOSHUA)

Postby Themikesola2 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:19 pm

http://www.scoan.org/media/healing/

Watch......for both believers and unbelievers!
Themikesola2
SSS
SSS

Postby Obielord » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:20 pm

MODS ban this FOOOL now!!

Sh*t I forgot Deciiver is more of the same. :oops: :oops:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby Togox1994 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:30 pm

My mom watch it a lot of his videos, But Sorry I just don't believe none of his Sh*t :arrow: :arrow:
Togox1994
BSc
BSc

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Obielord » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Actually, I take it back. Don't ban this guy.

This is the most entertainment I've had all day. Curing cancers and HIV? :lol: :lol:

Why is Bill Gate still wasting his money on HIV research? :lol:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 pm

lol I remember when a friend of mine said a guy came to church and said that he has been cured of HIV,,, Im like , cool.. and I asked her how many of the single women in the church were willing to marry him..lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Themikesola2 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Togox1994 wrote:My mom watch it a lot of his videos, But Sorry I just don't believe none of his Sh*t :arrow: :arrow:

Belief in God, His servants and Salvation are PERSONAL issues.
Jesus' sisters and brothers never belived in Him, but today, I believe and know that Jesus Christ is The Lord and Saviour!

Your mother's belief in God will definitely lead her to heaven. But as for you.........? Well, the Bible says thou shall not judge, so I leave you to God!
Themikesola2
SSS
SSS

Postby Dr Vyrus » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Themikesola2 wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:My mom watch it a lot of his videos, But Sorry I just don't believe none of his Sh*t :arrow: :arrow:

Jesus' sisters and brothers never belived in Him, but today, I believe and know that Jesus Christ is The Lord and Saviour!

Your mother's belief in God will definitely lead her to heaven. But as for you.........? Well, the Bible says thou shall not judge, so I leave you to God!
Dude STFU
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Dr Vyrus wrote:
Themikesola2 wrote:

Dude STFU
lol there is nothing more hurtful than being insulted by someone who never insults on this forum... lol.. : ekow, vyrus,deciiva, keba etc... when these people insult u they really mean it :lol: :lol: :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Ken'To » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:lol I remember when a friend of mine said a guy came to church and said that he has been cured of HIV,,, Im like , cool.. and I asked her how many of the single women in the church were willing to marry him..lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

'wo y3 kwasia paaa... Kai!

See :lol: ?
Last edited by Ken'To on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken'To
MSc
MSc

Postby el Padrino » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Obielord wrote:Actually, I take it back. Don't ban this guy.

This is the most entertainment I've had all day. Curing cancers and HIV? :lol: :lol:

There was this pastor in Sunyani, Owusu Tabiri who used to cure AIDS and mental diseases. He couldnt save himself in 2005 tho :lol: :lol:

His kids were cool tho.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:44 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:
Themikesola2 wrote:

Dude STFU
lol there is nothing more hurtful than being insulted by someone who never insults on this forum... lol.. : ekow, vyrus,deciiva, keba etc... when these people insult u they really mean it :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Ken'To wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:lol I remember when a friend of mine said a guy came to church and said that he has been cured of HIV,,, Im like , cool.. and I asked her how many of the single women in the church were willing to marry him..lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

he said hes cured but everyone is afaraid to sleep with him... where is the faith?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Ken'To » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:45 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:
Themikesola2 wrote:

Dude STFU

Ken'To
MSc
MSc

Postby Togox1994 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:46 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:
Themikesola2 wrote:

Dude STFU

Togox1994
BSc
BSc

Postby Obielord » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Ken'To wrote:

Awurade, soccerman paaa.

Can I get u as a stand up comedian at my wedding. I luv this guy. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Obielord on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:47 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:
Themikesola2 wrote:

Dude STFU

Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Obielord » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 pm

el Padrino wrote:
Obielord wrote:Actually, I take it back. Don't ban this guy.

There was this pastor in Sunyani, Owusu Tabiri who used to cure AIDS and mental diseases. He couldnt save himself in 2005 tho :lol: :lol:

His kids were cool tho.

God don't like those who uses the power on themselves. :P
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:
Themikesola2 wrote:

Dude STFU

fIRST TIME ekow insulted someone on this forum, I cried... I read it and started feeling bad for the person... hahahahaha
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby quophi aletse » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)