Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby 4th_Official » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:36 am

not many nii takyi fans on GW?
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby Djata » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 am

Yeah I'm Ghanaian... wrote:I think many of you Like Balotelli more than Welbeck because, you feel Welbeck is more of a sell out. While you can sympathize with Balotelli and his life story.

I think some of you have not forgiven how Welbeck "did us dirty" by switching his nationality against US of all teams :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is my psychological analysis.

But, yes Balotelli is much more talented. :wink: :wink:

You're the only one that have not forgiven Welbeck so speak for yourself, bodamfuo. Always on his nuts.[/b]
Djata
BSc
BSc

Postby Mido » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:14 am

Yeah I'm Ghanaian... wrote:
I think some of you have not forgiven how Welbeck "did us dirty" by switching his nationality against US of all teams :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :

Welbeck Never switched nationality. He was born Longsight, Manchester, England
He was never a Ghanaian. It was his parents who were Ghanaian

Calling him Ghanaian is like calling Obama Kenyan, Nicolas Sarkozy-Hungarian or "Tiger" Woods - Thai
Mido
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:28 am

Mido wrote:
I think some of you have not forgiven how Welbeck "did us dirty" by switching his nationality against US of all teams :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :

Calling him Ghanaian is like calling Obama Kenyan, Nicolas Sarkozy-Hungarian or "Tiger" Woods - Thai

NONSENSE.

You don't define people for me. He is of Ghanaian descent which made him eligible. Some have NO problem with him choosing to play for England and, Ghana may not even need him BUT, the method was insulting to anyone with a bit of dignity.

I have dignity.

I am still happy for Roy Hodgson who is a good Coach and now won't be sacked but, I have my own beliefs about doing things the right way...
Last edited by Empire of Victory on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: I hate losing and I hate losers, get out of my face if you are a loser;we came to win!

Postby AsylumDowner » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:31 am

Mido wrote:

NONSENSE.

You don't define people for me. He is of Ghanaian decent which made him eligible. Some have NO problem with him choosing to play for England and, we may not even need him BUT, the method was insulting to anyone with a bit of dignity.

I have dignity.

MORON
:evil: :evil: :evil:
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc

Postby mardingobob » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:20 am

Mido wrote:

The same can be said for KPB. right? I think at one point when he was playing for Man u reserves his parents were saying he was open to the idea.
mardingobob
MSc
MSc

Postby Mido » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:37 am

mardingobob wrote:
Mido wrote:

Welbeck Never switched nationality. He was born in Longsight, Manchester, England

The same can be said for KPB. right? I think at one point when he was playing for Man u reserves his parents were saying he was open to the idea.

I don't remember KPB playing for ManU reserves ...
and your point was?
Mido
BSc
BSc

Postby mardingobob » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:37 am

He even said he is not ruling out Ghana after making the friendly debut.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... land-debut
mardingobob
MSc
MSc

Postby Mido » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:42 am

mardingobob wrote:He even said he is not ruling out Ghana after making the friendly debut.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... land-debut

You are mixing Welbeck with KPB

see what u wrote above
Mido
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:07 am

Yeah I'm Ghanaian... wrote:I think many of you Like Balotelli more than Welbeck because, you feel Welbeck is more of a sell out. While you can sympathize with Balotelli and his life story.

I think some of you have not forgiven how Welbeck "did us dirty" by switching his nationality against US of all teams :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is my psychological analysis.

But, yes Balotelli is much more talented. :wink: :wink:
:wink:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:12 am

Mido wrote:

poor comparison. Obama is mixed race and his white mother raised him. that boy with that forking densikran hair cut is darker than me
both his parents are Ghanaians. he is no Tiger Woods. please..
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby paabo » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:39 am

AsylumDowner wrote:
Mido wrote:

NONSENSE.

You don't define people for me. He is of Ghanaian decent which made him eligible. Some have NO problem with him choosing to play for England and, we may not even need him BUT, the method was insulting to anyone with a bit of dignity.

I have dignity.

MORON
:evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby chester » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:26 am

Q' lypse wrote:
Mido wrote:

poor comparison. Obama is mixed race and his white mother raised him. that boy with that forking densikran hair cut is darker than me

Nice come back. People need to think right. The fact that you were born in a "whiteman hospital" doesn't make you one of them. Keep dreaming.
chester
BSc
BSc

Postby Mr. E » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:27 am

M. Barwuah has more swag than any footballer I've ever seen. Maradona sef. The epitome of &%¤#"!/.
Mr. E
BSc
BSc

Postby mardingobob » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 am

chester wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Mido wrote:

Nice come back. People need to think right. The fact that you were born in a "whiteman hospital" doesn't make you one of them. Keep dreaming.

:lol: :lol: Welbeeck was open to idea while Mario was never going to play for us. I am glad he is on good terms with his parents.
mardingobob
MSc
MSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:51 am

Mido wrote:Let's add Adiyiah to the mix

So who is the better player
Welbeck (Man U)
Balotelli (Man City)
Adiyiah (AC Milan)

All three "play" for top European clubs

OH pulease!!!!! adiyah is no AC milan Player... that shyt is getting OLD!!!
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Zigmeister » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Mido wrote:Let's add Adiyiah to the mix

So who is the better player
Welbeck (Man U)
Balotelli (Man City)
Adiyiah (AC Milan)

All three "play" for top European clubs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zigmeister
SSS
SSS

Postby Yardie » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:35 pm

balotelli and welbeh are both good! but its obvious that balotelli is the better of the two
Yardie
BSc
BSc

Postby mardingobob » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Mido wrote:
mardingobob wrote:
Mido wrote:
Yeah I'm Ghanaian... wrote: I think some of you have not forgiven how Welbeck "did us dirty" by switching his nationality against US of all teams :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :
Welbeck Never switched nationality. He was born in Longsight, Manchester, England He was never a Ghanaian. It was his parents who were Ghanaian Calling him Ghanaian is like calling Obama Kenyan, Nicolas Sarkozy-Hungarian or "Tiger" Woods - Thai
I don't remember KPB playing for ManU reserves ... and your point was?

You cant compare Welbeck to Tiger woods. Even though he never lived in Ghana he considered playing for Ghana once upon a time and both his parents are from Ghana.
Last edited by mardingobob on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mardingobob
MSc
MSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm still trying to find out how Tiger woods relates to all this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Like I said, the annoying TWAT Welbeck is hard to relate to and I don't like the punk very much :lol: :lol: :lol:
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: I hate losing and I hate losers, get out of my face if you are a loser;we came to win!

Next

Return to Football