Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

LET'S ACCEPT OUR BACKWARDNESS SO WE CAN CHANGE

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

LET'S ACCEPT OUR BACKWARDNESS SO WE CAN CHANGE

Postby owarean » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:02 pm

ghanaians' belief in witchcraft -- assigning cause of death to juju for instance -- borders around extreme studpidity and backwardness. yes we have a very backward, antiquated and stone-aged culture which is holding back our development. and i get more disappointed when i see our best and educated induldge in the same witchcraft insanity. it's even disappointing to see our best and educated try to defend this barbaric practice by implying that other developed societies do the same.

no, no developed country in the world supplant juju for autopsy. and no developed country in the world have people who people that one human being can spiritually cause the suffering or lack of progress of another human being. or that a person can spiritually impose a death sentence on another person. it's sheer stupidity and ignorance to the extreme, plain and simple. in 2012, we are indulged in beliefs and practices that europeans practised in the 1600s. yes that's how backward we are, i'm sorry.
owarean
BSc
BSc

Postby AsylumDowner » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:04 pm

RELIGION FORUM
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc

Postby owarean » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:07 pm

baloney! many nonfootball related posts are posted here; i see them often.
owarean
BSc
BSc

Re: LET'S ACCEPT OUR BACKWARDNESS SO WE CAN CHANGE

Postby Mapepe » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:09 pm

owarean wrote:ghanaians' belief in witchcraft -- assigning cause of death to juju for instance -- borders around extreme studpidity and backwardness. yes we have a very backward, antiquated and stone-aged culture which is holding back our development. and i get more disappointed when i see our best and educated induldge in the same witchcraft insanity. it's even disappointing to see our best and educated try to defend this barbaric practice by implying that other developed societies do the same.

no, no developed country in the world supplant juju for autopsy. and no developed country in the world have people who people that one human being can spiritually cause the suffering or lack of progress of another human being. or that a person can spiritually impose a death sentence on another person. it's sheer stupidity and ignorance to the extreme, plain and simple. in 2012, we are indulged in beliefs and practices that europeans practised in the 1600s. yes that's how backward we are, i'm sorry.
spot on!! no wonder the water level in the akosombo dam got low and pastors went and stretched their hands and started praying. this nonsense needs to stop. ghanaians and their belief in the spiritual world is just too backward :idea: :roll: :roll:
Mapepe
MSc
MSc

Postby Mapepe » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:10 pm

owarean wrote:baloney! many nonfootball related posts are posted here; i see them often.
true. one is that kwesi frema thread talking about "i don graduate". absolute bull!!! :evil:
Mapepe
MSc
MSc

Postby quophi aletse » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:19 pm

owarean wrote:ghanaians' belief in witchcraft -- assigning cause of death to juju for instance -- borders around extreme studpidity and backwardness. yes we have a very backward, antiquated and stone-aged culture which is holding back our development. and i get more disappointed when i see our best and educated induldge in the same witchcraft insanity. it's even disappointing to see our best and educated try to defend this barbaric practice by implying that other developed societies do the same.

so what is ur solution ....... abandon our so called backward beliefs??? for modern religion or wat ..... what is ur solution ....... what is ur understanding on beliefs?? ...... and also are u aware that humanity's beliefs as a whole can also to considered backwards in the sense that, all the problems, wars, racism, ageism, classism and many other negativity that plague the earth are direct manifestations of the collective world beliefs on life, god, humanity, etc.....

so what do u propose that will usher us into bright tidings?
Last edited by quophi aletse on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby AsylumDowner » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:23 pm

quophi aletse wrote:

so what is ur solution ....... abandon our so called backward beliefs??? for modern religion or wat ..... what is ur solution ....... what is ur understanding on beliefs?? ...... and also are u are that humanity's belief as a whole can also to considered backwards in the sense that, all the problems, wars, racism, ageism, classism and many other negativity that plague the earth are direct manifestations of the collective world beliefs on life, god, humanity, etc.....

so what do u propose that will usher us into bright tidings?

Boss
Dude just wants to vent... nothing wrong with that... my beef is when folks want to vent - which is a healthy habit- but pretend they have some serious well thought of topic to discuss.. where by they actually have a solution, samples etc for discussing
But alas this is a huseless venting thread, not even meant to be in the football section.. now if he was not egoistic and was smart he would put his beef under the existing GFA thread
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:25 pm

speak for yourself backward sissy... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Talking about WE? You and who? Kwaseato!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes there are some who believe in what they are going to believe in. Nothing you can do to stop it. If you hate 'em so much then, just avoid them or TEACH them a different way rather than complaining about it online like a sissy.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Postby O-prime » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:04 pm

You are extremely under exposed. Im not condoning superstitious beliefs but if you think that 'developed' societies don't use the supernatural to explain daily life then you are more backwards then the people you just referenced. You should travel or read a book sometime. Stop projecting your own inferiority complex onto other people.
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)