Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

FT:Denmark 1-2 Germany, Portugal 2-1 Netherlands

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Ksarp wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Ksarp wrote:So is it a case of a team overrated or a team made up of incompatible, yet talented parts?
van pussie is just useless :P


They got him running point, making him even appear more useless..I hope he realizes, it's the system and stop flirting with teams. Anyways we got Giroud sef..
who be giroud? .... Another chamakh from the French league? :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30287
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Ksarp » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:28 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Ksarp wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Ksarp wrote:So is it a case of a team overrated or a team made up of incompatible, yet talented parts?
van pussie is just useless :P


They got him running point, making him even appear more useless..I hope he realizes, it's the system and stop flirting with teams. Anyways we got Giroud sef..
who be giroud? .... Another chamakh from the French league? :lol:


All I gotta say is "You will know.." Black Men United
User avatar
Ksarp
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 21037
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: In memory of Richard Yawson.

Postby rastaman » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Ksarp wrote:So is it a case of a team overrated or a team made up of incompatible, yet talented parts?


Massa, until the Dutch learn to play ugly, they'll never win anything :lol:
rastaman
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am
Location: "Humble African Passing through Babylon"

Postby el Padrino » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:37 pm

rastaman wrote:
Ksarp wrote:So is it a case of a team overrated or a team made up of incompatible, yet talented parts?


Massa, until the Dutch learn to play ugly, they'll never win anything :lol:
One can say the spanish never won shyt till they started playing like the Dutch.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby Kwakubaboni » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:38 pm

The Dutch played ugly at WC 2010, i remember De Jong's barbaric kick to the chest of Alonso. Didnt win them squat did it?
Kwakubaboni
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:15 am
Location: Sikakrom

Postby rastaman » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:45 pm

el Padrino wrote:
rastaman wrote:
Ksarp wrote:So is it a case of a team overrated or a team made up of incompatible, yet talented parts?


Massa, until the Dutch learn to play ugly, they'll never win anything :lol:
One can say the spanish never won shyt till they started playing like the Dutch.


Naa bro...the Spanish play with intent and variations....first game, they played without a striker 2nd game with a striker. The Dutch have awful defenders and their mids cannot retain the ball and possess it like the Spanish. When you have Robben/RVD on the same pitch, your defenders get exposed 100% of the time....Xavi Alonso does all the dirty work for Espana
rastaman
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am
Location: "Humble African Passing through Babylon"

Postby rastaman » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Kwakubaboni wrote:The Dutch played ugly at WC 2010, i remember De Jong's barbaric kick to the chest of Alonso. Didnt win them squat did it?


It got them farther than they had in the previous 30 or so years in the WC
rastaman
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am
Location: "Humble African Passing through Babylon"

Postby Kwakubaboni » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:01 pm

So Vlaar is better than Heitinga? The Dutch defenders are sh*t.
Kwakubaboni
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:15 am
Location: Sikakrom

Postby rastaman » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dutch Defense
rastaman
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am
Location: "Humble African Passing through Babylon"

Postby paabo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Ronaldo is one hell of a player :D :D MOTM!!!
paabo
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 53465
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:04 pm
Location: Ashburton Grove

Postby Doctor No » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:17 pm

paabo wrote:Ronaldo is one hell of a player :D :D MOTM!!!

As the captain, he has to provide inspiration in a do or die affair...that group reminded me of Nigeria's group of death in 1994 and 1998 world cup..in which Nigeria dominated the groups. :D
Doctor No
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 34405
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:17 am

Postby kebashorificatious » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Germany is out if Denmark scores.
User avatar
kebashorificatious
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 42163
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:36 pm
Location: moff moff na bad luck!

Postby rastaman » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:19 pm

kebashorificatious wrote:Germany is out if Denmark scores.

Yup :lol: :lol:
rastaman
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am
Location: "Humble African Passing through Babylon"

Postby el Padrino » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:20 pm

kebashorificatious wrote:Germany is out if Denmark scores.
No Germany have the tie breaker over Portugal. Germany was through no matter what. Holland couldnt have knocked them out and Portugal cant either.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby kebashorificatious » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:20 pm

rastaman wrote:
kebashorificatious wrote:Germany is out if Denmark scores.

Yup :lol: :lol:


oh challe..... 12 mins left ooo :lol:
User avatar
kebashorificatious
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 42163
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:36 pm
Location: moff moff na bad luck!

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:21 pm

rastaman wrote:
kebashorificatious wrote:Germany is out if Denmark scores.

Yup :lol: :lol:
the commentator said Portugal goes out if Denmark wins so I'm not sure..... Portugal beat Denmark Denmark beat Germany Germany beat Portugal...... I guess goal difference then
Last edited by quophi aletse on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30287
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Kwakubaboni » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Doctor No wrote:
Kwakubaboni wrote:The Dutch played ugly at WC 2010, i remember De Jong's barbaric kick to the chest of Alonso. Didnt win them squat did it?

Kwakubaboon...how bodi my breda? :D 8)
You wan bait me abi? I start anger management class so no more hatred. I know insults go follow after this response but e no go shake me.
Kwakubaboni
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:15 am
Location: Sikakrom

Postby kebashorificatious » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:21 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL




Image
Last edited by kebashorificatious on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
kebashorificatious
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 42163
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:36 pm
Location: moff moff na bad luck!

Postby paabo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 pm

kebashorificatious wrote:
rastaman wrote:
kebashorificatious wrote:Germany is out if Denmark scores.

Yup :lol: :lol:


oh challe..... 12 mins left ooo :lol:


Germany scores...don't sweat :lol:
paabo
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 53465
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:04 pm
Location: Ashburton Grove

Postby Doctor No » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Kwakubaboni wrote:
Doctor No wrote:
Kwakubaboni wrote:The Dutch played ugly at WC 2010, i remember De Jong's barbaric kick to the chest of Alonso. Didnt win them squat did it?

Kwakubaboon...how bodi my breda? :D 8)
You wan bait me abi? I start anger management class so no more hatred. I know insults go follow after this response but e no go shake me.

You no dey accept greetings in good fate?...eii!! :shock:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 34405
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:17 am

PreviousNext

Return to Football



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], loner, Sub0552 and 30 guests