Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Nice to win but...

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Re: Nice to win but...

Postby KD » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Obielord wrote:
afadi wrote:Dude, if you don't understand, it is not a crime to move the fock on. Honestly. E no be by force.

I hope u take ur own advise and stop opening useless threads like this. If you don't understand what kinda delusion it takes to be a football fan, then try boxing. :roll: :arrow: :arrow:

wtf? You too you raise the levels of idiocy too consistently.
KD
Phd
Phd

Postby afadi » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:09 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
afadi wrote:
Obielord wrote:
afadi wrote:
Obielord wrote:
afadi wrote:Dude, if you don't understand, it is not a crime to move the fock on. Honestly. E no be by force.

I hope u take ur own advise and stop opening useless threads like this. If you don't understand what kinda delusion it takes to be a football fan, then try boxing. :roll: :arrow: :arrow:

Each day your stupidity astounds me. And your mother should not have birthed a useless lifeform, alas.....

That's the best u can do?

Yep, for now. Don't really feel like it, plus, you may be a dimwit, but I still like you. Anyway, with some of my beloved Ghanaians sadly losing their lives sitting in a bus on their way home to loved ones, don't really feel like beefing with a young Ghanaian brother.
u have said this many many times :lol: :lol: are u bipolar??

Dude, seriously, not in the mood. Also, "many,many"...please provide proof.
afadi
MSc
MSc

Postby afadi » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
Obielord wrote:

wtf? You too you raise the levels of idiocy too consistently.

Any3mi, ignore him.
afadi
MSc
MSc

Postby Kwakubaboni » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 pm

afadi wrote:
Kwakubaboni wrote:Another idiotic rant, CAPS and all, by the forum bitch.

Quit talking about your mom that way, very disrespectful.
Yet again, I own your existence, so you come running in here like a little cunt, to try and ameliorate the pain you feel.

Dude, you have never and will never be in the same league, dimwit. I never paid attention to you or why some insulted you, but now I kind of get it.

You can't add a damn thing of substance to your own life, what makes you think you can on a cyber foum??

lmao, sad part for you is, calling out, insulting and putting stupid focks in their place is not beneath me. You warrant nothing but insults, not civil discourse. I'm happy to oblige.

Your response predicatbly will sound like "blah blah blah."
There you go ranting ,raving and hollering again. I have told you at your age your blood pressure is already high and blowing hot air jumping up and down will lead to stroke or heart attack. You do not matter after 9 years on this forum and the general consesus is that you are a delusional middle aged man who thinks opening idiotic threads will give him some sense of self worth. In the last 4 games we have been Sudan 3 times and drawn 1 yet you consider them a threat to us. I feel sorry for you.
Kwakubaboni
BSc
BSc

Postby Marble Arch » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:26 pm

I think Afadi is right. I don't see the need for the attacks on him for starting this thread.
All he is saying is that yes we won, but we should not get carried away. After all, it is only Lesotho. The next time things don't go well, I am sure those who are attacking him, will make a U-turn.
Marble Arch
BSc
BSc

Postby Obielord » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Marble Arch wrote:I think Afadi is right. I don't see the need for the attacks on him for starting this thread.
All he is saying is that yes we won, but we should not get carried away. After all, it is only Lesotho. The next time things don't go well, I am sure those who are attacking him, will make a U-turn.

We shdn't make excuses when we lose...we shdn't celebrate when we win.

What do you think we are, robots? :oops:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby Marble Arch » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:17 pm

There is nothing wrong with Afadi's original post.
Marble Arch
BSc
BSc

Postby Doctor No » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Sadly the bane of Ghana these days is arrogance. This is a team that has grossly underachieved. Frankly I don't know where all these arrogance are coming from.
Keep a low profile, bredas, and maybe you can win something substantive before all these mouth mouth.
Sudan and Zambia will come swinging...be prepared!
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby KD » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Obielord wrote:
Marble Arch wrote:I think Afadi is right. I don't see the need for the attacks on him for starting this thread.

You dont understand what carried away means, do you? tweaaa
KD
Phd
Phd

Postby wadada » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Base on our performance at the just ended ACN2012, especially our match against Botswana which the Black Stars managed only one goal, I have a good reason to celebrate 7 nil scoreline and also believe that the future under AA will be great... :wink:
wadada
BSc
BSc

Postby Ekow » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:50 pm

wadada wrote:

Base on our performance at the just ended ACN2012, especially our match against Botswana which the Black Stars managed only one goal, I have a good reason to celebrate 7 nil scoreline and also believe that the future under AA will be great... :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby Marble Arch » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Ekow wrote:
wadada wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Marble Arch
BSc
BSc

Postby tsoolo » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:31 pm

afadi wrote:...stop over-inflating it. Also, stop denigrating Zambia and Sudan: baseless and patently idiotic.
Last I checked, BOTH teams have given us tough times in the not too distant past. We beat Sudan yes, but they've drawn with us and beat us as well. We shouldn't be arrogant.

Do NOT forget that the core of that team has been together for a long time. EVERYONE wants to go to the WC, so they may well be greatly motivated to use lessons leaned from playing us, to good effect against us.

Likewise Zambia. Say what you want, but they ARE the defending CAN champions. It boggles the mind why people would want to put asterisks next to their victory or write it off: THEY PLAYED 7 GAMES TO EARN THE TITLE!!

We LOVE athe Black Stars, but I'm always anmzed at how those who attack other nations' fans for putting us down, turn around and do the same thing.

We should focus on exchanges on HOW we will beat other teams, and things to be mindful of, NOT frankly idiotic put downs and dismissals of the chances these teams have against us!

Great advice......wonderful points.......excellent!
tsoolo
SSS
SSS

Useless? Come on, you can do better than that!

Postby tsoolo » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:32 pm

B DIDDY wrote:i watch the zambia sudan game and both teams are useless I dunno if the heat was getting to zambia but these guys didnt seem interested....and sudan toyed with them paa :lol: :lol:

but honestly we are better than both from what I seen this weekend, but I guess only time will tell

What is wrong with us? Why do we quickly jump to negativity?
tsoolo
SSS
SSS

Postby tsoolo » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:36 pm

African wrote:
afadi wrote:...stop over-inflating it. Also, stop denigrating Zambia and Sudan: baseless and patently idiotic.
Last I checked, BOTH teams have given us tough times in the not too distant past. We beat Sudan yes, but they've drawn with us and beat us as well. We shouldn't be arrogant.

Do NOT forget that the core of that team has been together for a long time. EVERYONE wants to go to the WC, so they may well be greatly motivated to use lessons leaned from playing us, to good effect against us.

Likewise Zambia. Say what you want, but they ARE the defending CAN champions. It boggles the mind why people would want to put asterisks next to their victory or write it off: THEY PLAYED 7 GAMES TO EARN THE TITLE!!

We LOVE athe Black Stars, but I'm always anmzed at how those who attack other nations' fans for putting us down, turn around and do the same thing.

We should focus on exchanges on HOW we will beat other teams, and things to be mindful of, NOT frankly idiotic put downs and dismissals of the chances these teams have against us!

It is part of the game. Don't be too fearful about bashing other teams.
You writings looks like AN AFRAID MAN. Sit up and enjoy your victory.

Bashing other teams? You mean analyzing other teams and showing where their weaknesses are?

Is that what "bashing" means? if so then you are right, we should forever look at the other teams and show their weaknesses for the benefit of ours. But I will not call our opponents useless, especially when Zambia just showed us the door int eh just ended African Cup.
tsoolo
SSS
SSS

Postby truemamamia » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:13 am

Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
Obielord wrote:

You dont understand what carried away means, do you? tweaaa

Delusions aside we are mere fans. Being a fanatic is about internet room bragging and trolling. Whether they get carried away or not ........isnt remotely gonna impact the results of the next game becos the last time I checked the players are already training for the next one. Its funny when u guys write "lets not get carried away" "we are over celebrating" etc as if it changes anything on the green grass...it doesnt!!!! Every win irrespective of opponent is 3 points...and if the fan wanna drink to death over that ....cool becos whether he dies or not...it doesnt change the course of games on the green grass.
truemamamia
Phd
Phd

Postby truemamamia » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:16 am

tsoolo wrote:
African wrote:

It is part of the game. Don't be too fearful about bashing other teams.
You writings looks like AN AFRAID MAN. Sit up and enjoy your victory.

Bashing other teams? You mean analyzing other teams and showing where their weaknesses are?

Is that what "bashing" means? if so then you are right, we should forever look at the other teams and show their weaknesses for the benefit of ours. But I will not call our opponents useless, especially when Zambia just showed us the door int eh just ended African Cup.

This is an internet forum...u think u choosing to analyze other teams or not is gonna...decide Ghana's fate in the next game? If there was any such possibility....Nigeria would be World Champions. :lol: Chill and enjoy.
truemamamia
Phd
Phd

Postby Doctor No » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:19 am

Good post by afadi above...
Ghana shouldn't rest easy as competition will become stiffer from here on out. Sudan and Zambia are no joke both home and away. Without KP Boateng and Dede Ayew, Ghana will struggle mightily. You will be surprised the team that beat Lesotho handily is now struggling to create one measly chance against Sudan or Zambia...sh!t happens in soccer. Quite an unpredictable sport.
No more mouth mouth.
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby KD » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:32 am

truemamamia wrote:Delusions aside we are mere fans. Being a fanatic is about internet room bragging and trolling. Whether they get carried away or not ........isnt remotely gonna impact the results of the next game becos the last time I checked the players are already training for the next one. Its funny when u guys write "lets not get carried away" "we are over celebrating" etc as if it changes anything on the green grass...it doesnt!!!! Every win irrespective of opponent is 3 points...and if the fan wanna drink to death over that ....cool becos whether he dies or not...it doesnt change the course of games on the green grass.

I hope you never comment on reaction to a game, then. Don't forget though that sometimes the fans' reaction is similar to that of some players
KD
Phd
Phd

Postby Mr. E » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:44 pm

afadi wrote:Likewise Zambia. Say what you want, but they ARE the defending CAN champions. It boggles the mind why people would want to put asterisks next to their victory or write it off: THEY PLAYED 7 GAMES TO EARN THE TITLE!!

Six games, not seven.

1. Zambia 2-1 Senegal
2. Zambia 2-2 Libya
3. Zambia 1-0 Eq. Guinea
4. Zambia 3-0 Sudan
5. Zambia 1-0 Ghana
6. Zambia 0-0 CIV (win on pens)
Mr. E
BSc
BSc

Next

Return to Football