Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Black Stars Kumasi Connection

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Black Stars Kumasi Connection

Postby Striker » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Interesting to note that a lot of the starters and even coaches have a real connection to Kumasi

Dem take Lesotho chop homecoming :lol:

Inkoom - Played in Kumasi for Kotoko

Afful - Played alongside Inkoom at Kotoko

Akaminko - Played Secondary School ball in Kumasi for OKESS

Agyeman Badu - Played in Kumasi for Kotoko

Kwadman - Born and raised in Kumasi

Muntari - Played Secondary School for OKESS in Kumasi

Adiyiah - Played Secondary School in Kumasi - KASS

Coach Kwasi Appiah - Former Kotoko captain and legend

Assit. Coach Maxwell Konadu - Former Kotoko player and current coach
Striker
MSc
MSc

Postby Yaw Opare Kumcha » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 am

8) 8) 8)
Yaw Opare Kumcha
MSc
MSc

Postby kuro be so Hene » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:29 am

this thread is going to upset the talibans. :lol: :lol:
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Re: Black Stars Kumasi Connection

Postby FIO » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:30 am

Striker wrote:Interesting to note that a lot of the starters and even coaches have a real connection to Kumasi

What a narrow minded IDIOT... Most of these players above come from Fantiland.. Can they have some kind of glory? without you narrow-mindedly attributing their hard work to Kumasi, because you need something to help you feel good about yourself... I HOPE NEXT TIME YOU GIVE THE GLORY TO GHANA, AND NOT YOUR VILLAGE... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
FIO
BSc
BSc

Postby Striker » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:36 am

FIO wrote:
Striker wrote:Interesting to note that a lot of the starters and even coaches have a real connection to Kumasi

What a narrow minded IDIOT... Most of these players above come from Fantiland.. Can they have some kind of glory? without you narrow-mindedly attributing their hard work to Kumasi, because you need something to help you feel good about yourself... I HOPE NEXT TIME YOU GIVE THE GLORY TO GHANA, AND NOT YOUR VILLAGE... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

STFU you village IDIOT :lol:
Striker
MSc
MSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:36 am

FIO wrote:

He gave a history lesson and you seem so obsessed. Is his historical facts wrong? In the end it just shows the club has a good system.

BTW my man Vorsah the Enforcer also played for Kotoko! :P :P

I am a Berekum Chelsea fan but, :P and as long as we are winning I am happy!! Either way, of the 23 man squad Berekum Chelsea is the most represented squad of active players for the squad so, both of you girls got nothing on us!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Empire of Victory on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning!! We are the New Black Stars; a Machine in Africa

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:39 am

Some of you take the Hearts Kotoko rivalry too far. There were some even making jokes during the light off due to this rivalry... Grow up kids :lol: :lol: :lol: IF Barcelona and Real Madrid can unite to win the world cup then, surely you girls can shut up and support the team. Any more talk like this and I will knock your teeth out!!! After all there is only one team in Africa today playing Champions league football. and that name is Berekum Chelsea!!!

Headed by a man among men!

http://ghanafootball.forumup.us/about15 ... tball.html
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning!! We are the New Black Stars; a Machine in Africa

Postby FIO » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:47 am

? wrote:
FIO wrote:

He gave a history lesson and you seem so obsessed. Is his historical facts wrong? In the end it just shows the club has a good system.

I am a Berekum Chelsea fan but, :P and as long as we are winning I am happy!! Either way, of the 23 man squad Berekum Chelsea is the most represented squad of active players for the squad so, both of you girls got nothing on us!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

To all you triballist out there THE GLORY GOES TO GHANA NOT YOUR VILLAGE....
FIO
BSc
BSc

Postby FIO » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:52 am

Striker wrote:
FIO wrote:

you exposed your own narrow mindedness :lol: :lol: :lol:.. Now you want to take glory from Ghana, and give it to your village.... Backward thinking buffoon :lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
FIO
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:53 am

You must be mentally insane or be some crazy donkey!! Why are you reading into HIS post in such a way... Maybe you are one of those donkeys who have been overseas for 30+ years so, don't realize what Ghana today is like.

PUT YOUR TEETH IN FRONT OF MY BOOT and I will kick it into your donkey brain

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Insane dog :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby footprint » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:53 am

FIO wrote:
? wrote:
FIO wrote:

you dey mind them..Ghana once beat up on Kenya 13 goals to nil at Accra ...no one was saying we Ga people shiit.. :roll:
Last edited by footprint on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
footprint
BSc
BSc

Postby Striker » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:54 am

FIO wrote:
Striker wrote:
FIO wrote:

you exposed your own narrow mindedness :lol: :lol: :lol:.. Now you want to take glory from Ghana, and give it to your village.... Backward thinking buffoon :lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Facts don't lie.

You can't dispute the contents of the post so you b!tching like a lil girl :lol:
Striker
MSc
MSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:57 am

footprint wrote:
FIO wrote:
? wrote:
FIO wrote:

you dey mind them..Ghana once beat up on Kenya 13 goals to nil at Accra Sport Stadium..no one was saying we Ga people shiit.. :roll:

Actually the game was in Kenya during their independence.

Why are you guys trying to take it to such a primitive level. The guy never talked about any of this in his post but, you want to discuss it.

Grow up man...

I guess my high level of thinking has put me above you donkey barbarians who can't think beyond your village. I never even saw what you are seeing in his post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I thank God for my high intelligence and ability to not reason like you barbarians. I pity all of you who think like that and look down on you till you join modern civilization!!
Last edited by Empire of Victory on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby FIO » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:58 am

? wrote:You must be mentally insane or be some crazy donkey!! Why are you reading into HIS post in such a way... Maybe you are one of those donkeys who have been overseas for 30+ years so, don't realize what Ghana today is like.

Do you come here to support the Ghana BS, or your Kokofu village? Nothing has changed in this matter... Ghana is still Ghana, and your village is still your village...
FIO
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:00 am

FIO wrote:
? wrote:You must be mentally insane or be some crazy donkey!! Why are you reading into HIS post in such a way... Maybe you are one of those donkeys who have been overseas for 30+ years so, don't realize what Ghana today is like.

Do you come here to support the Ghana BS, or your Kokofu village? Nothing has changed in this matter... Ghana is still Ghana, and your village is still your village...

If you followed this forum you would know I am a Berekum Chelsea fan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You bringing the fight to me without even knowing me though exposes you!! :lol: :lol:

Once again READ MY POSTS and come apologize. You may never be able to post here again after you look into this!!
Last edited by Empire of Victory on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby FIO » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:01 am

? wrote:
footprint wrote:
FIO wrote:
? wrote:
FIO wrote:

you dey mind them..Ghana once beat up on Kenya 13 goals to nil at Accra Sport Stadium..no one was saying we Ga people shiit.. :roll:

Actually the game was in Kenya during their independence.

Why are you guys trying to take it to such a primitive level. The guy never talked about any of this in his post but, you want to discuss it.

Grow up man...

I guess my high level of thinking has put me above your rudimentary barbarians. Who can't think beyond your village. I never even read what you are reading into his post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I thank God for my high intelligence and ability to not reason like you barbarians. I pity all of you and look down on those of you who think like this.

What is more primitive than a person attributing a country's victory to his village.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FIO
BSc
BSc

Postby Striker » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:01 am

FIO wrote:

And you are STILL an IDIOT :lol:
Striker
MSc
MSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:03 am

What is primitive is how you read into his post. I chose to defend him because, this is done everywhere. People call Spain team Barcelona, Italy team Juventus even Egypt Al Ahly but, your petty jealousy of his clubs accomplishments mixed with ethnocentric trash not even found in his post exposed you as a dog and you are NOW OFFICIALLY MY ENEMY YOU RAT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is nothing I hate more than a donkey!!!

I WILL STOMP YOU LIKE A ROACH BOY!! When I declare you enemy its over for you!! :lol:
Last edited by Empire of Victory on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby footprint » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:03 am

? wrote:
footprint wrote:
FIO wrote:
? wrote:
FIO wrote:
Striker wrote:Interesting to note that a lot of the starters and even coaches have a real connection to Kumasi Dem take Lesotho chop homecoming :lol: Inkoom - Played in Kumasi for Kotoko Afful - Played alongside Inkoom at Kotoko Akaminko - Played Secondary School ball in Kumasi for OKESS Agyeman Badu - Played in Kumasi for Kotoko Kwadman - Born and raised in Kumasi Muntari - Played Secondary School for OKESS in Kumasi Adiyiah - Played Secondary School in Kumasi - KASS Coach Kwasi Appiah - Former Kotoko captain and legend Assit. Coach Maxwell Konadu - Former Kotoko player and current coach
He gave a history lesson and you seem so obsessed. Is his historical facts wrong? In the end it just shows the club has a good system. BTW my man Vorsah the Enforcer also played for Kotoko! :P :P I am a Berekum Chelsea fan but, :P and as long as we are winning I am happy!! Either way, of the 23 man squad Berekum Chelsea is the most represented squad of active players for the squad so, both of you girls got nothing on us!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually the game was in Kenya during their independence. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why are you guys trying to take it to such a primitive level. The guy never talked about any of this in his post but, you want to discuss it. Grow up man... I guess my high level of thinking has put me above you donkey barbarians who can't think beyond your village. I never even saw what you are seeing in his post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I thank God for my high intelligence and ability to not reason like you barbarians. I pity all of you who think like that and look down on you till you join modern civilization!!
ok.Kwame tell the idiot all Ghanaians were happy when we beat Anago 7 zip in Accra ...no one was saying Acrra connection then..now we beat lococo see the nonsense :) :)
Last edited by footprint on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
footprint
BSc
BSc

Postby FIO » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 am

Striker wrote:
FIO wrote:

And you are STILL an IDIOT :lol:

Your idiocy is what is on display on your own thread... :lol: :lol: :lol: Narrow minded village idiot... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Last edited by FIO on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
FIO
BSc
BSc

Next

Return to Football