Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

THINGS HAVEN'T CHANGED

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

THINGS HAVEN'T CHANGED

Postby afadi » Sun May 27, 2012 3:42 am

Adiyah who is useless makes it. Yartey who is on fire in Europe gets cut.

Simply amazing.

Good luck to Akwasi Appiah and the Black Stars.
afadi
MSc
MSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sun May 27, 2012 3:48 am

The only thing that has not changed is the fact that your mother the whore can't take no as answer!!! :lol: :lol:

You are here fighting and if you don't shut up I will start barking 8) 8)
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Postby Ohemaa___ » Sun May 27, 2012 4:07 am

Let us hold our peace for now. It will not be long to analyze the two qualifying matches. We should debate who should be cut and who should be retained. Time will tell. Bribes or no bribes we shall evaluate the BS selection like a hawk and AA will not get away with murder. Let us keep our calm for now. There is time for everything.
Ohemaa___
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sun May 27, 2012 4:14 am

You want him to pick guys who won't fight for him!

NO!!

NO

NO!

He will pick those who will fight for him and who love him and are IN GOOD FORM...

The Black Stars is NOT A VACATION.

The great legacy was not built by half committed people...

Either you are in 100 percent or GET THE FOCK OUT BEFORE I KNOCK YOUR TEETH OUT :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding...about the teeth part. :roll:
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Re: THINGS HAVEN'T CHANGED

Postby Nana Adjei » Sun May 27, 2012 4:32 am

afadi wrote:Adiyah who is useless makes it. Yartey who is on fire in Europe gets cut.

Simply amazing.

Help me out here: six local players got selected into the final 24; something that I don't remember the last time it happened to Blackstar in serious competition. And you think things have not changed because you have an issue with the selection of one player? Come on, this does not make any sense.

For the first time, a coach invited Yartey into the national team but did not make the cut and you have an issue? Remember, Yartey has been in the so-called fire for a long time but no coach except Akwasi Appiah who gave him a chance to justify his inclusion. Unfortunately, as a new comer into Black Star and given the numerous midfielders we have, he was against a long list. He has been assured by the coach that he still has a a chance in future. Yet, you can get it? Let me ask you: were you at all the Black star training? Did you see Yartey train with the team? How did he respond to the coach's tactics and formation? How was he in comparassion with Adiyah? Does Yartey play the same position as Adiyah? Will he be used as a striker by the coach? We need answers to these questions before we can atleast give some thought to your suggestion.

Like others have said, we have atleast up to June 1 to make serious assessment of Akwasi Appiah. Why can we give him the benefit of a doubt?
Nana Adjei
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sun May 27, 2012 4:37 am

Nana Adjei wrote:
afadi wrote:Adiyah who is useless makes it. Yartey who is on fire in Europe gets cut.

Simply amazing.

Help me out here: six local players got selected into the final 24; something that I don't remember the last time it happened to Blackstar in serious competition. And you think things have not changed because you have an issue with the selection of one player? Come on, this does not make any sense.

For the first time, a coach invited Yartey into the national team but did not make the cut and you have an issue? Remember, Yartey has been in the so-called fire for a long time but no coach except Akwasi Appiah who gave him a chance to justify his inclusion. Unfortunately, as a new comer into Black Star and given the numerous midfielders we have, he was against a long list. He has been assured by the coach that he still has a a chance in future. Yet, you can get it? Let me ask you: were you at all the Black star training? Did you see Yartey train with the team? How did he respond to the coach's tactics and formation? How was he in comparassion with Adiyah? Does Yartey play the same position as Adiyah? Will he be used as a striker by the coach? We need answers to these questions before we can atleast give some thought to your suggestion.

Like others have said, we have atleast up to June 1 to make serious assessment of Akwasi Appiah. Why can we give him the benefit of a doubt?

Thank you! Some of these people are such IDIOTS... I have Akwasi Appiah's back 100 percent and anyone who has a problem with him has a VERY big problem with me.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby afadi » Sun May 27, 2012 6:17 am

Nana Adjei wrote:

Simply amazing.

If you cannot comprehend the lack of meaningful change, that is YOUR problem. Lack of insight on your part, does not vitiate the nonsense from AA.

You want to sound smart? Why don't you analyze all exclusions. Analyze suspect inclusion. Reconcile with what AA himself has said about callups, which would have prevented Adiyiah from being called up in the first place.

Think deeply before you repsond, and do NOT be one of those who sits back and acts AFTER the fact. It is a typical Ghanaian trait to think with the herd, and try to justify it with platitudes like "wait and see" etc.

1. We carry FOUR defensive midfielders, one of whom was crocked for 4 months;
2. We have only TWO wingers, and then two central midfielders;
3. It is known that we are weak at forward and pure wing play;
4. We carry a "forward" discarded by his owners and then a first loan team after 2 months, and hasn't scored this season I believe, AND has done sh*t for the Black stars.

You add ALL of those up, and you think your questions are remotely logical?????

AA has just confirmed to me that he is NOT a good coach. He is safe, and CANNOT innovate. All he is is a continuation of Serbian football - which has done NOTHING by the way.

Ask yourself a simple question: in which leading power nation in Europe or South America, would a coach not call and keep the likes of Yartey and Quincy, and FIND A FOCKING WAY TO USE them??

Rather, owing to tactical deficiency, we hang on to a kid who HAS PROVEN HIMSELF TIME AND AGAIN TO BE UNWORTHY!

Until we start to INNOVATE and USE what we have, instead of fitting square pegs into round holes, we will be also rans!

Good luck to Appiah and the boys. There is ALWAYS a "missed it by that much" concept with us that ensures we are stagnant. I sometimes believe we are more concerned with maintaining status quo and this amorphous concept of "my way," than trying to win.
Last edited by afadi on Sun May 27, 2012 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
afadi
MSc
MSc

Postby B DIDDY » Sun May 27, 2012 6:27 am

So how about we evaluate Adiyiah based on the friendly they just played :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's funny how the supports of this farce of a call up are justifying but telling us to believe that he was lighting up some secret training :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sun May 27, 2012 6:38 am

B DIDDY wrote:So how about we evaluate Adiyiah based on the friendly they just played :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's funny how the supports of this farce of a call up are justifying but telling us to believe that he was lighting up some secret training :lol: :lol: :lol:
they been in camp for almost a week now... u were not there and u dont know what happened..

the whole thing of people making big deal out of something that isnt and saying stuff like: we are doomed, nothing has changed .. etc just because of one player is absurd ... One player p3...

Coaches makes decision based on what they expect and what they think can fit what they are trying to archieve...

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Sun May 27, 2012 6:43 am

NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:So how about we evaluate Adiyiah based on the friendly they just played :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they been in camp for almost a week now... u were not there and u dont know what happened..

the whole thing of people making big deal out of something that isnt and saying stuff like: we are doomed, nothing has changed .. etc just because of one player is absurd ... One player p3...

Coaches makes decision based on what they expect and what they think can fit what they are trying to archieve...

you are acting as if he did not play in the last friendly they just had a couple of days ago....or that shouldnt be used to judge him as well? :lol: :lol: :lol:

fact is the coach can call who ever he thinks will help him, cuz at the end of the day its his job on the line. BUT we can call him out when ever we feel the call is wrong and in this case wrong is wrong...

look if he was a player that was historically good for ghana whenever he got called up im sure we could all excuse it, but for Adiyiah we are being told he is called because he can practice real nice :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby afadi » Sun May 27, 2012 6:56 am

B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:

you are acting as if he did not play in the last friendly they just had a couple of days ago....or that shouldnt be used to judge him as well? :lol: :lol: :lol:

fact is the coach can call who ever he thinks will help him, cuz at the end of the day its his job on the line. BUT we can call him out when ever we feel the call is wrong and in this case wrong is wrong...

look if he was a player that was historically good for ghana whenever he got called up im sure we could all excuse it, but for Adiyiah we are being told he is called because he can practice real nice :lol: :lol: :lol:

Onua, the rationalization of this sham underscores a more serious problem within our societies, and it is quite sad in 2012.
afadi
MSc
MSc

Postby Kwakubaboni » Sun May 27, 2012 8:15 am

Granted that Adiyiah's inclusion cannot be justified by any explanation, i think there has been encouraging changes and hopefully it will get better. If AA had invited Warris and Oduro i dont think Adiyiah would have made the cut. I will wait for the September play off for CAN 2013 and if Adiyiah is still picked ahead of Warris and Oduro then i will begin to suspect something fishy.
Kwakubaboni
BSc
BSc

Postby afadi » Sun May 27, 2012 10:19 am

Kwakubaboni wrote:Granted that Adiyiah's inclusion cannot be justified by any explanation, i think there has been encouraging changes and hopefully it will get better. If AA had invited Warris and Oduro i dont think Adiyiah would have made the cut. I will wait for the September play off for CAN 2013 and if Adiyiah is still picked ahead of Warris and Oduro then i will begin to suspect something fishy.

Ostriches DO find comfort in hiding their heads in the sand. It's always comforting to ignore and be blind, and then wait until AFTER sh*t hits fan, before one acts.

Gotta love Africa.
afadi
MSc
MSc

Postby Kwakubaboni » Sun May 27, 2012 10:44 am

afadi wrote:
Kwakubaboni wrote:Granted that Adiyiah's inclusion cannot be justified by any explanation, i think there has been encouraging changes and hopefully it will get better. If AA had invited Warris and Oduro i dont think Adiyiah would have made the cut. I will wait for the September play off for CAN 2013 and if Adiyiah is still picked ahead of Warris and Oduro then i will begin to suspect something fishy.

Ostriches DO find comfort in hiding their heads in the sand. It's always comforting to ignore and be blind, and then wait until AFTER sh*t hits fan, before one acts.

Gotta love Africa.
Kwakubaboni
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwakubaboni » Sun May 27, 2012 10:50 am

afadi wrote:

Gotta love Africa.
Stop whining like a f*cking b*tch! You are all over the place ranting because out of 24 players there is ONE questionable one? You seriously think Adiyiah's presence will weaken the BS to the point that the sh*t will hit the fan? Cut the crap!
Kwakubaboni
BSc
BSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sun May 27, 2012 11:41 am

U people need learn.. U guys are acting like this is the first time this has happened to the team.. How many times have some of you opened threads about players being selected etc and these same players ending up being heroes... Some players are just better national team players than others ... Some players with no playing time with their squads will always end up getting a call.. Ghana is not the first country to do it, many do it ... There are the excePtions... Of all the strikers adiyah is the one with most caps ... He has more experiEnce ...
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Sun May 27, 2012 11:46 am

NaMrecco$ wrote:U people need learn.. U guys are acting like this is the first time this has happened to the team.. How many times have some of you opened threads about players being selected etc and these same players ending up being heroes... Some players are just better national team players than others ... Some players with no playing time with their squads will always end up getting a call.. Ghana is not the first country to do it, many do it ... There are the excePtions... Of all the strikers adiyah is the one with most caps ... He has more experiEnce ...

this would be true if he did well when he was called before

16 games 2 goals and this is the hero? :?
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby kuro be so Hene » Sun May 27, 2012 11:47 am

I think the coach should be allowed one or two dud players in his squad.
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby HumbleAfrican Katongo » Sun May 27, 2012 11:49 am

Nyarko ( Chicago FC) is a very good player.
HumbleAfrican Katongo
BSc
BSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sun May 27, 2012 11:59 am

B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:U people need learn.. U guys are acting like this is the first time this has happened to the team.. How many times have some of you opened threads about players being selected etc and these same players ending up being heroes... Some players are just better national team players than others ... Some players with no playing time with their squads will always end up getting a call.. Ghana is not the first country to do it, many do it ... There are the excePtions... Of all the strikers adiyah is the one with most caps ... He has more experiEnce ...

this would be true if he did well when he was called before

16 games 2 goals and this is the hero? :?
who said anything about him being a hero.. Do you take your time to read stuff.. I said many players that many have opened threads about in the past, be it their club or how they suck or how they are not ready etc have in most cases ended up saving us or doing well... Some players suck with their club and but play super well with their nations... And also out of all the strikers leading the bs right now, adiyah is the one with experience .. Dont U think we need experience ? And also take into consideration that they were in camp and all of them were given the chance to show what they can do .. U wre not there.. What if he showed that he can do very well ..
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Next

Return to Football