Adomah to Swansea City

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby truemamamia » Sat May 26, 2012 4:10 pm

keen observer wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
He has had some pretty strong performances down there. The season before this one...wasnt he awarded player of the year at his club? This season too I read some great reviews about him and ome premiership clubs were chasing him.

I will say 3-4 million is a more reasonable fee?

You are talking about the season before this one, but he will be judged more on his recent performances. If you could paste some of the links to those great reviews he garnered this season that would be fine.

In the last 3 months he has dipped in form...but my point is what he has done in the Championship overall. 3-4 months out of 2 years doesnt determine transfer transfer fee. He was player of the season last year and the first half of this season he was on fire and had 6 premiership clubs chasing him(go to google.com type adomah 6 premiership clubs and u can choose any of the articles and read)

Either way I just read that Bristol City has made it clear that they not accepting a penny less than 3 million pounds so am coool. That sounds more reasonable to me but just like Oliver Twist I think more can be squeezed hehehe

Player of the season? Who voted him player of the season? Please point us to it. I hope it is not one of those sites where fans get to vote a player of the season..And in those cases it is usually new player of the season.

Can u read?
Go back to the post that KD quoted me that u jumped into...I already stated who voted him player of the season. and make sure u read my post slowly and multiple times so that u dont miss it :P
truemamamia
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Sat May 26, 2012 5:08 pm

truemamamia wrote:
keen observer wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
He has had some pretty strong performances down there. The season before this one...wasnt he awarded player of the year at his club? This season too I read some great reviews about him and ome premiership clubs were chasing him.

You are talking about the season before this one, but he will be judged more on his recent performances. If you could paste some of the links to those great reviews he garnered this season that would be fine.

In the last 3 months he has dipped in form...but my point is what he has done in the Championship overall. 3-4 months out of 2 years doesnt determine transfer transfer fee. He was player of the season last year and the first half of this season he was on fire and had 6 premiership clubs chasing him(go to google.com type adomah 6 premiership clubs and u can choose any of the articles and read)

Either way I just read that Bristol City has made it clear that they not accepting a penny less than 3 million pounds so am coool. That sounds more reasonable to me but just like Oliver Twist I think more can be squeezed hehehe

Player of the season? Who voted him player of the season? Please point us to it. I hope it is not one of those sites where fans get to vote a player of the season..And in those cases it is usually new player of the season.

Can u read?
Go back to the post that KD quoted me that u jumped into...I already stated who voted him player of the season. and make sure u read my post slowly and multiple times so that u dont miss it :P

U read what i wrote slowly. You should have qualified your statement with "Bristol city fans player of the year"!! Now that is as useless at it gets.
:arrow: :arrow:
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby truemamamia » Sat May 26, 2012 5:09 pm

keen observer wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
keen observer wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
truemamamia wrote:

Can u read?

U read what i wrote slowly. You should have qualified your statement with "Bristol city fans player of the year"!! Now that is as useless at it gets.
:arrow: :arrow:

Ok u went back and read. Good :lol:
truemamamia
Phd
Phd

Postby KD » Sat May 26, 2012 5:10 pm

truemamamia wrote:
In the last 3 months he has dipped in form...but my point is what he has done in the Championship overall. 3-4 months out of 2 years doesnt determine transfer transfer fee especially when it was injury. He was player of the season last year and the first half of this season he was on fire and had 4-6 premiership clubs chasing him(go to google.com type adomah 4 or 6 premiership clubs and u can choose any of the articles and read)

Players are usually judged on their latest form, which is why Demba Ba for e.g. isnt hogging the headlines like ending of last year. Adomah's claim to fame is basically from the previous season. I also watched out for him a lot this just-ended season but didnt see much of and from him anywhere. His team was losing left and right, and I didnt see anything about spectacular performances. I just did the google check per your advice and I see tribal football, GHsoccernet and Ghanaweb :lol:

Maybe you saw something I didnt see so it's all good
KD
Phd
Phd

Postby truemamamia » Sat May 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
In the last 3 months he has dipped in form...but my point is what he has done in the Championship overall. 3-4 months out of 2 years doesnt determine transfer transfer fee especially when it was injury. He was player of the season last year and the first half of this season he was on fire and had 4-6 premiership clubs chasing him(go to google.com type adomah 4 or 6 premiership clubs and u can choose any of the articles and read)

Players are usually judged on their latest form, which is why Demba Ba for e.g. isnt hogging the headlines like ending of last year. Adomah's claim to fame is basically from the previous season. I also watched out for him a lot this just-ended season but didnt see much of and from him anywhere. His team was losing left and right, and I didnt see anything about spectacular performances. I just did the google check per your advice and I see tribal football, GHsoccernet and Ghanaweb :lol:

Maybe you saw something I didnt see so it's all good

aah what do use...google Ghana? hahaha
Btw Soccernet and Ghanaweb mostly copy their news from other sources

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... nds-adomah

http://www.fansfc.com/story/37380.html

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/11671/7357 ... -on-Adomah

he actually has a very good first 6 months till he had his tigh injury issues. I remember around the nations Cup he was in good form and even clubs chasing him was a constant discussion around. Demba-ba doesnt make the headlines now but I know for sure that considering what he has done previously his monetary value is at a particular threshold...same applies to kaka and Essien(using them as examples becos they have been in very poor form past 2 years). 2 million for Adomah IMO is just not good enuff. Either way I think the 2 million was just a first bid andit will eventually be upped making the whole debate a moot one.
truemamamia
Phd
Phd

Postby TGAA_Star » Sun May 27, 2012 11:51 am

Adomah is good, and after watching him, definitely deserves a place in the national team
TGAA_Star
BSc
BSc

Postby KD » Sun May 27, 2012 5:22 pm

truemamamia wrote:
aah what do use...google Ghana? hahaha
Btw Soccernet and Ghanaweb mostly copy their news from other sources

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... nds-adomah

http://www.fansfc.com/story/37380.html

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/11671/7357 ... -on-Adomah

he actually has a very good first 6 months till he had his tigh injury issues. I remember around the nations Cup he was in good form and even clubs chasing him was a constant discussion around. Demba-ba doesnt make the headlines now but I know for sure that considering what he has done previously his monetary value is at a particular threshold...same applies to kaka and Essien(using them as examples becos they have been in very poor form past 2 years). 2 million for Adomah IMO is just not good enuff. Either way I think the 2 million was just a first bid andit will eventually be upped making the whole debate a moot one.

My point was that he was hot last season and then probably some parts of this past season, yet his relatively anonymous displays after that would lower his stock. Demba Ba and Essien have both dropped in value, Essien being a more drastic example. But anyways, let's hope for the best for the kid.
KD
Phd
Phd

Postby kebashorificatious » Sun May 27, 2012 9:14 pm

I was quite surprised not to see him in the final squad.
kebashorificatious

Postby Empire of Victory » Sun May 27, 2012 9:29 pm

kebashorificatious wrote:I was quite surprised not to see him in the final squad.

injured!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Next

Return to Football