Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Akwasi Appiah, KPOM !! Fock all of 'em, do it your way

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Akwasi Appiah, KPOM !! Fock all of 'em, do it your way

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue May 22, 2012 12:51 pm

"I will always call the best players around. I have been monitoring the local league and have been seeing those excelling and doing well," Appiah said.

"I intend to make every position in the Black Stars very competitive. I have a target and to achieve that we need to put in the best and expect the best possible results."

Appiah who is open to giving every player an opportunity to excel however insists his methods will be stamped on the team.

"I will do it my way, it's my methods," the Black Stars coach said. "My philosophy is to defend as a team and attack as a team."

"We will work as one unit and maintain team discipline. The team's code of conduct will be binding for everyone."
GFA.org
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22078
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Postby B DIDDY » Tue May 22, 2012 12:57 pm

I was with him until he kept stressing 'best' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38764
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby dr.luv » Tue May 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???
dr.luv
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 am

Postby bismark » Tue May 22, 2012 1:00 pm

B DIDDY wrote:I was with him until he kept stressing 'best' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Same. After that i took his words with a drop of salt :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
bismark
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:55 pm
Location: canada

Postby dr.luv » Tue May 22, 2012 1:01 pm

B DIDDY wrote:I was with him until he kept stressing 'best' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Calling the best and putting in their best aren't the same. :P
dr.luv
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 am

Postby B DIDDY » Tue May 22, 2012 1:04 pm

dr.luv wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:I was with him until he kept stressing 'best' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Calling the best and putting in their best aren't the same. :P


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38764
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue May 22, 2012 1:30 pm

dr.luv wrote:Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???











No coach will ever select OUR BEST squad, get that straight.

*Ratomir Dujkovic handed Razak Pimpong and Haminu Dramani 'call ups' to the 2006 world cup, some "Ghanaians" were bittching about that.

*Claude Le Roy handed Ahmed Barusso and Dede Ayew call ups to the 2008 Cup of nations, most Ghanaians disapproved of that move.

*Rajevac Milovan had faith in Prince Tagoe and Adiyiah, and kept using them.

I'm NOT going to jump the gun and bite Akwasi Appiah's head off for including Adiyiah, I see NOTHING wrong YET with that; and I hope Adiyiah makes the final 23 squad to prove some of us wrong.

Akwasi Appiah is not STUPID, he has a reason for including Adiyiah.

Believe it or not, Adiyiah is talented and probably disciplined than most of the idiots ya'll are obsessed with, who don't even follow coach's instructions.



YOU GUYS ARE NOT COACHES, SO STFU !!
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22078
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Postby dr.luv » Tue May 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:
dr.luv wrote:Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???











No coach will ever select OUR BEST squad, get that straight.

*Ratomir Dujkovic handed Razak Pimpong and Haminu Dramani 'call ups' to the 2006 world cup, some "Ghanaians" were bittching about that.

*Claude Le Roy handed Ahmed Barusso and Dede Ayew call ups to the 2008 Cup of nations, most Ghanaians disapproved of that move.

*Rajevac Milovan had faith in Prince Tagoe and Adiyiah, and kept using them.

I'm NOT going to jump the gun and bite Akwasi Appiah's head off for including Adiyiah, I see NOTHING wrong YET with that; and I hope Adiyiah makes the final 23 squad to prove some of us wrong.

Akwasi Appiah is not STUPID, he has a reason for including Adiyiah.

Believe it or not, Adiyiah is talented and probably disciplined than most of the idiots ya'll are obsessed with, who don't even follow coach's instructions.



YOU GUYS ARE NOT COACHES, SO STFU !!


Haminu was a discovery, ayew was a potential at the time,baruso had just joined roma(I believe) tagoe was banging goals left and right in Saudi so it made sense for those coaches to call them. As for razak Iam not sure why duya included him in the 06 squad but I know he was a good player at one point. Adiyiah was also called due to performance at the junior wc but since then, he has failed so why keep calling him? Going by your kokofu logic, why not call back baruso,Haminu, razak etc?
dr.luv
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 am

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue May 22, 2012 2:00 pm

dr.luv wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
dr.luv wrote:Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???











No coach will ever select OUR BEST squad, get that straight.

*Ratomir Dujkovic handed Razak Pimpong and Haminu Dramani 'call ups' to the 2006 world cup, some "Ghanaians" were bittching about that.

*Claude Le Roy handed Ahmed Barusso and Dede Ayew call ups to the 2008 Cup of nations, most Ghanaians disapproved of that move.

*Rajevac Milovan had faith in Prince Tagoe and Adiyiah, and kept using them.

I'm NOT going to jump the gun and bite Akwasi Appiah's head off for including Adiyiah, I see NOTHING wrong YET with that; and I hope Adiyiah makes the final 23 squad to prove some of us wrong.

Akwasi Appiah is not STUPID, he has a reason for including Adiyiah.

Believe it or not, Adiyiah is talented and probably disciplined than most of the idiots ya'll are obsessed with, who don't even follow coach's instructions.



YOU GUYS ARE NOT COACHES, SO STFU !!


Haminu was a discovery, ayew was a potential at the time,baruso had just joined roma(I believe) tagoe was banging goals left and right in Saudi so it made sense for those coaches to call them. As for razak Iam not sure why duya included him in the 06 squad but I know he was a good player at one point. Adiyiah was also called due to performance at the junior wc but since then, he has failed so why keep calling him? Going by your kokofu logic, why not call back baruso,Haminu, razak etc?












Kwaseya !!

Adiyiah is still what you deem as "POTENTIAL" !!

He's pacy, strong and skillful.

Barusso, Dramani and Pimpong are done.

Kwaseabiba, the players that you're obsessed with have soiled their focking images in the national team, they're indisciplined and would NEVER be handed call up anymore.
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22078
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue May 22, 2012 2:15 pm

dr.luv wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
dr.luv wrote:Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???











No coach will ever select OUR BEST squad, get that straight.

*Ratomir Dujkovic handed Razak Pimpong and Haminu Dramani 'call ups' to the 2006 world cup, some "Ghanaians" were bittching about that.

*Claude Le Roy handed Ahmed Barusso and Dede Ayew call ups to the 2008 Cup of nations, most Ghanaians disapproved of that move.

*Rajevac Milovan had faith in Prince Tagoe and Adiyiah, and kept using them.

I'm NOT going to jump the gun and bite Akwasi Appiah's head off for including Adiyiah, I see NOTHING wrong YET with that; and I hope Adiyiah makes the final 23 squad to prove some of us wrong.

Akwasi Appiah is not STUPID, he has a reason for including Adiyiah.

Believe it or not, Adiyiah is talented and probably disciplined than most of the idiots ya'll are obsessed with, who don't even follow coach's instructions.



YOU GUYS ARE NOT COACHES, SO STFU !!


Haminu was a discovery, ayew was a potential at the time,baruso had just joined roma(I believe) tagoe was banging goals left and right in Saudi so it made sense for those coaches to call them. As for razak Iam not sure why duya included him in the 06 squad but I know he was a good player at one point. Adiyiah was also called due to performance at the junior wc but since then, he has failed so why keep calling him? Going by your kokofu logic, why not call back baruso,Haminu, razak etc?











Gyimifuo, you wonder why Akwasi Appiah picked a local player Solomon Asante to replace Albert Adomah instead of one of your players you're obsessed with ?
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22078
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue May 22, 2012 2:33 pm

bismark wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:I was with him until he kept stressing 'best' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Same. After that i took his words with a drop of salt :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:












Agya Ghanafuo paa.

Now you wan teach coach what words to use ?

Those are his BEST players he chose, like it or stick it in your nyass.

So he should have said he selected the worst players, huh ?

The man took charge not even 3 months yet, and Ghanafuo dey biatch and moan about eeerything he does already ? Oh !!
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22078
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Postby dr.luv » Tue May 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:
dr.luv wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
dr.luv wrote:Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???











No coach will ever select OUR BEST squad, get that straight.

*Ratomir Dujkovic handed Razak Pimpong and Haminu Dramani 'call ups' to the 2006 world cup, some "Ghanaians" were bittching about that.

*Claude Le Roy handed Ahmed Barusso and Dede Ayew call ups to the 2008 Cup of nations, most Ghanaians disapproved of that move.

*Rajevac Milovan had faith in Prince Tagoe and Adiyiah, and kept using them.

I'm NOT going to jump the gun and bite Akwasi Appiah's head off for including Adiyiah, I see NOTHING wrong YET with that; and I hope Adiyiah makes the final 23 squad to prove some of us wrong.

Akwasi Appiah is not STUPID, he has a reason for including Adiyiah.

Believe it or not, Adiyiah is talented and probably disciplined than most of the idiots ya'll are obsessed with, who don't even follow coach's instructions.



YOU GUYS ARE NOT COACHES, SO STFU !!


Haminu was a discovery, ayew was a potential at the time,baruso had just joined roma(I believe) tagoe was banging goals left and right in Saudi so it made sense for those coaches to call them. As for razak Iam not sure why duya included him in the 06 squad but I know he was a good player at one point. Adiyiah was also called due to performance at the junior wc but since then, he has failed so why keep calling him? Going by your kokofu logic, why not call back baruso,Haminu, razak etc?











Gyimifuo, you wonder why Akwasi Appiah picked a local player Solomon Asante to replace Albert Adomah instead of one of your players you're obsessed with ?


Evidently, you lack intelligence to debate me so I am done with you.
dr.luv
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 am

Postby Kwakubaboni » Tue May 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Somebody should tell Emmanuel Baffour to stop whatever the f&%k he is doing in Europe and report to camp wtf is wrong with him.
Kwakubaboni
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3668
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:15 am
Location: Sikakrom

Postby dr.luv » Tue May 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:
dr.luv wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
dr.luv wrote:Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???











No coach will ever select OUR BEST squad, get that straight.

*Ratomir Dujkovic handed Razak Pimpong and Haminu Dramani 'call ups' to the 2006 world cup, some "Ghanaians" were bittching about that.

*Claude Le Roy handed Ahmed Barusso and Dede Ayew call ups to the 2008 Cup of nations, most Ghanaians disapproved of that move.

*Rajevac Milovan had faith in Prince Tagoe and Adiyiah, and kept using them.

I'm NOT going to jump the gun and bite Akwasi Appiah's head off for including Adiyiah, I see NOTHING wrong YET with that; and I hope Adiyiah makes the final 23 squad to prove some of us wrong.

Akwasi Appiah is not STUPID, he has a reason for including Adiyiah.

Believe it or not, Adiyiah is talented and probably disciplined than most of the idiots ya'll are obsessed with, who don't even follow coach's instructions.



YOU GUYS ARE NOT COACHES, SO STFU !!


Haminu was a discovery, ayew was a potential at the time,baruso had just joined roma(I believe) tagoe was banging goals left and right in Saudi so it made sense for those coaches to call them. As for razak Iam not sure why duya included him in the 06 squad but I know he was a good player at one point. Adiyiah was also called due to performance at the junior wc but since then, he has failed so why keep calling him? Going by your kokofu logic, why not call back baruso,Haminu, razak etc?












Kwaseya !!

Adiyiah is still what you deem as "POTENTIAL" !!

He's pacy, strong and skillful.

Barusso, Dramani and Pimpong are done.

Kwaseabiba, the players that you're obsessed with have soiled their focking images in the national team, they're indisciplined and would NEVER be handed call up anymore.


After knocking the main points in your argument one after the orher, you were left with nothing but your usual "insult him if you can't keep up" style. :lol:
dr.luv
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 am

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue May 22, 2012 2:42 pm

dr.luv wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
dr.luv wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
dr.luv wrote:Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???











No coach will ever select OUR BEST squad, get that straight.

*Ratomir Dujkovic handed Razak Pimpong and Haminu Dramani 'call ups' to the 2006 world cup, some "Ghanaians" were bittching about that.

*Claude Le Roy handed Ahmed Barusso and Dede Ayew call ups to the 2008 Cup of nations, most Ghanaians disapproved of that move.

*Rajevac Milovan had faith in Prince Tagoe and Adiyiah, and kept using them.

I'm NOT going to jump the gun and bite Akwasi Appiah's head off for including Adiyiah, I see NOTHING wrong YET with that; and I hope Adiyiah makes the final 23 squad to prove some of us wrong.

Akwasi Appiah is not STUPID, he has a reason for including Adiyiah.

Believe it or not, Adiyiah is talented and probably disciplined than most of the idiots ya'll are obsessed with, who don't even follow coach's instructions.



YOU GUYS ARE NOT COACHES, SO STFU !!


Haminu was a discovery, ayew was a potential at the time,baruso had just joined roma(I believe) tagoe was banging goals left and right in Saudi so it made sense for those coaches to call them. As for razak Iam not sure why duya included him in the 06 squad but I know he was a good player at one point. Adiyiah was also called due to performance at the junior wc but since then, he has failed so why keep calling him? Going by your kokofu logic, why not call back baruso,Haminu, razak etc?











Gyimifuo, you wonder why Akwasi Appiah picked a local player Solomon Asante to replace Albert Adomah instead of one of your players you're obsessed with ?


Evidently, you lack intelligence to debate me so I am done with you.











Focking idiot !!

YOU, JT, Madingodog [/b and [b]other player groupies are so obsessed with some individual players that you pounce on any coach who doesn't include them in selections.

Baboons like you believe something is wrong with selections when your favorite players are left out.

'Boafunu.
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22078
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue May 22, 2012 2:44 pm

dr.luv wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
dr.luv wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
dr.luv wrote:Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???











No coach will ever select OUR BEST squad, get that straight.

*Ratomir Dujkovic handed Razak Pimpong and Haminu Dramani 'call ups' to the 2006 world cup, some "Ghanaians" were bittching about that.

*Claude Le Roy handed Ahmed Barusso and Dede Ayew call ups to the 2008 Cup of nations, most Ghanaians disapproved of that move.

*Rajevac Milovan had faith in Prince Tagoe and Adiyiah, and kept using them.

I'm NOT going to jump the gun and bite Akwasi Appiah's head off for including Adiyiah, I see NOTHING wrong YET with that; and I hope Adiyiah makes the final 23 squad to prove some of us wrong.

Akwasi Appiah is not STUPID, he has a reason for including Adiyiah.

Believe it or not, Adiyiah is talented and probably disciplined than most of the idiots ya'll are obsessed with, who don't even follow coach's instructions.



YOU GUYS ARE NOT COACHES, SO STFU !!


Haminu was a discovery, ayew was a potential at the time,baruso had just joined roma(I believe) tagoe was banging goals left and right in Saudi so it made sense for those coaches to call them. As for razak Iam not sure why duya included him in the 06 squad but I know he was a good player at one point. Adiyiah was also called due to performance at the junior wc but since then, he has failed so why keep calling him? Going by your kokofu logic, why not call back baruso,Haminu, razak etc?












Kwaseya !!

Adiyiah is still what you deem as "POTENTIAL" !!

He's pacy, strong and skillful.

Barusso, Dramani and Pimpong are done.

Kwaseabiba, the players that you're obsessed with have soiled their focking images in the national team, they're indisciplined and would NEVER be handed call up anymore.


After knocking the main points in your argument one after the orher, you were left with nothing but your usual "insult him if you can't keep up" style. :lol:











The insults be part of the convo, don't make me call you Odwan !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22078
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue May 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Kwakubaboni wrote:Somebody should tell Emmanuel Baffour to stop whatever the f&%k he is doing in Europe and report to camp wtf is wrong with him.










See Kwaku kobolor too.

Baffour is in Turkey looking for a job to take care of his family, and you dey complain about him reporting to camp ?

Kwaku paa.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22078
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Postby Nana Adjei » Tue May 22, 2012 2:55 pm

[quote="dr.luv"]Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???[/quo

You mean of the 30 players, you only have an issue with one and you think that is not good.

The is a reason every player gets invited. Sulley was playing crap at Inter, he is now a star at AC Milan; Roebben was not getting playing time at Chelsea, he is the star at Bayern

Coaches see things that fans don't see. Sometimes too, they get it wrong. I think Adiya is there for a reason best known to Akwasi Appiah. Let us hope he got his decision right and let stop this sceptism and innuendos
User avatar
Nana Adjei
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2471
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:32 pm

Postby dr.luv » Tue May 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Nana Adjei wrote:
dr.luv wrote:Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???[/quo

You mean of the 30 players, you only have an issue with one and you think that is not good.

The is a reason every player gets invited. Sulley was playing crap at Inter, he is now a star at AC Milan; Roebben was not getting playing time at Chelsea, he is the star at Bayern

Coaches see things that fans don't see. Sometimes too, they get it wrong. I think Adiya is there for a reason best known to Akwasi Appiah. Let us hope he got his decision right and let stop this sceptism and innuendos


I'd not compare Sulley's situation with that of adiyiah but like you said, we should just hope for the best.
dr.luv
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 am

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue May 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Nana Adjei wrote:
dr.luv wrote:Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???[/quo

You mean of the 30 players, you only have an issue with one and you think that is not good.


The is a reason every player gets invited. Sulley was playing crap at Inter, he is now a star at AC Milan; Roebben was not getting playing time at Chelsea, he is the star at Bayern

Coaches see things that fans don't see. Sometimes too, they get it wrong. I think Adiya is there for a reason best known to Akwasi Appiah. Let us hope he got his decision right and let stop this sceptism and innuendos











Tell them.

They disapprove of the inclusion of one player, so they're already throwing tantrums, they think Akwasi Appiah is headed for failure already.

The same gbabans have forgotten that Stevanovic handed Derek Asamoah a call up, people thought it was a wrong idea, guess what, the player played himself out and couldn't make the final cut.

I see NOTHING wrong with the Adiyiah call up, only Akwasi Appiah and his technical team know what they're doing.

Some player groupies are also disappointed that their favorite players were left out, so they're trying to find fault with any decision the coach makes.

Don't mind those choobis.
:lol:
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22078
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Next

Return to Football



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: afadi, Arab, Bing [Bot], BlackStar Defender, Fatso, Google [Bot], keen observer, Meba, The Leopard and 60 guests