Discussion Forums

There must be a GOD!!!!!!!!

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby KD » Tue May 22, 2012 7:45 am

Mido wrote:
Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:this God debate again??? everytime soccer season ends..the religious fights starts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With that said, I cannot for the life of me understand why Africans lived for years without Jesus and his father and now they are one of the staunchiest defenders of xtianity. :?

You lived without electronic gadgets or a bike and now you are one of their staunchest defenders :P

are you equating "using" to "defending"?

If you haven't seen el Pad DEFEND using these things then please don't talk plenty.

In any case using it implies you would defend their usage
KD
Phd
Phd

Postby Mido » Tue May 22, 2012 12:08 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
Mido wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:this God debate again??? everytime soccer season ends..the religious fights starts

With that said, I cannot for the life of me understand why Africans lived for years without Jesus and his father and now they are one of the staunchiest defenders of xtianity. :?

because the black man is easily brain washed
we refuse to think for ourselves

are you not black? :roll: :roll:

There is an exception to every rule :wink:
Mido
BSc
BSc

Postby B DIDDY » Tue May 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Mido wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Mido wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: and u happen to be it?
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby KD » Tue May 22, 2012 4:41 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
Mido wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Mido wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KD
Phd
Phd

Postby Ken'To » Tue May 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Mido wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Mido wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ken'To
MSc
MSc

Postby himself » Tue May 22, 2012 5:01 pm

el Padrino wrote:

Food for thought but weren't Europeans and most whites the same? I mean they did not know Jesus (because He was born and did his work mainly in the middle eastern region), yet they took it upon themselves to spread his word and defend Christianity to the point of death.
I do not think its about brainwashing, its akin to realizing that something you do is better explained by something else and adapt that into your way of life.
NB: I really do not think there are clear lines to most religious issues. That is why they are highly dependent on faith and belief.
himself
BSc
BSc

Postby bismark » Tue May 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Ken'To wrote:
Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Mido wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Mido wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

bismark
BSc
BSc

Postby paabo » Tue May 22, 2012 6:04 pm

bismark wrote:
Ken'To wrote:
Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Mido wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Mido wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby quophi aletse » Tue May 22, 2012 8:52 pm

el Padrino wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well said ..... the mind subscribing to certain beliefs and ideologies has been happening since the inception of the world ....... u, me, everybody on this thread and all humans dead, alive or yet to be born have and will subscribe to various ideologies/beliefs through outside coercion, outside persuasion, internal individual critical thinking or other avenues that implants beliefs and ideologies in the mind ..... it is necessary for physical experience.

there is an idea that i have observed imbedded in religion which contributes to the defenders of faith ...... if there is one thing the human being or more accurately the ego within mind-space will do everything for ..... including dying ..... is "being right" and so our beliefs or religions tells us it is the only right path where everything outside the space of the particular belief is seen as wrong and an attack on wat is right ....... attack is then used as a defender of wat is right and an attack on wat is wrong

this is one pillar imo that contributes to defenders of faith and attackers of faith
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue May 22, 2012 8:55 pm

quophi aletse wrote:

well said ..... the mind subscribing to certain beliefs and ideologies has been happening since the inception of the world ....... u, me, everybody on this thread and all humans dead, alive or yet to be born have and will subscribe to various ideologies/beliefs through outside coercion, outside persuasion, internal individual critical thinking or other avenues that implants beliefs and ideologies in the mind ..... it is necessary for physical experience.

there is an idea that i have observed imbedded in religion which contributes to the defenders of faith ...... if there is one thing the human being or more accurately the ego within mind-space will do everything for ..... including dying ..... is "being right" and so our beliefs or religions tells us it is the only right path where everything outside the space of the particular belief is seen as wrong and an attack on wat is right ....... attack is then used as a defender of wat is right and an attack on wat is wrong

this is one pillar imo that contributes to defenders of faith and attackers of faith
massa gya ntoa ntoa nor.. this thing has been debated on this forum million times.. no need to write your long thesis.. etc :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby quophi aletse » Tue May 22, 2012 8:56 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

massa gya ntoa ntoa nor.. this thing has been debated on this forum million times.. no need to write your long thesis.. etc :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ah that short thing be thesis???? .....
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Re: There must be a GOD!!!!!!!!

Postby deciiva » Tue May 22, 2012 9:00 pm

B DIDDY wrote:Chelsea wins the Champions league in its 100th CL game under Abramovich

Chelsea was founded in 1905, and wins the CL on the 19th Day of the 5th month

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course the OLD MAN watches everything going on in his World

He is Amazing 8) :!:
deciiva

Re: There must be a GOD!!!!!!!!

Postby keen observer » Wed May 23, 2012 12:04 am

deciiva wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:Chelsea wins the Champions league in its 100th CL game under Abramovich

Chelsea was founded in 1905, and wins the CL on the 19th Day of the 5th month

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course the OLD MAN watches everything going on in his World

He is Amazing 8) :!:

Says the madman who gave all his money to some Nigerian 419 Maame Wata.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby 4th_Official » Wed May 23, 2012 12:07 am

NaMrecco$ wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

wordiE gyaei no. diE opaa nie. akoa swears he's some kind of philosopher bi :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby 4th_Official » Wed May 23, 2012 12:09 am

quophi aletse wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

doesn't matter. the main idea still remains. :lol: :lol: :lol:
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby quophi aletse » Wed May 23, 2012 12:52 am

captain_fred wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

doesn't matter. the main idea still remains. :lol: :lol: :lol:

herrrr choir boy coro ....... 3de3b3n??? :twisted: :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby loner » Wed May 23, 2012 1:02 am

Anyone who says God does not exist is plain stupid with no brain. Even the blind believes in God.
Are u going to wait till 'stones' sing praise to Him?
loner
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Wed May 23, 2012 1:28 am

loner wrote:Anyone who says God does not exist is plain stupid with no brain. Even the blind believes in God.

Moron!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby loner » Wed May 23, 2012 1:38 am

keen observer wrote:
loner wrote:Anyone who says God does not exist is plain stupid with no brain. Even the blind believes in God.

Moron!!

until now I thought you've been joking :oops: :oops:
u are really lunatic and dumb :arrow: :arrow:
loner
BSc
BSc

Postby Mido » Wed May 23, 2012 2:00 am

The blind can be excused for believing blindly (pun intended) :wink:
Mido
BSc
BSc

PreviousNext

Return to Football