Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Best HDTV to watch soccer

social issues & funny stuff

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Best HDTV to watch soccer

Postby DoubleDouble22 » Sat May 12, 2012 12:18 pm

http://bit.ly/IFRXA8

My friend has a 65" LED TV's for $200 if u want it. Let me know asap. Here's a pic.
User avatar
DoubleDouble22
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:49 am
Location: Calabasas

Postby B DIDDY » Sat May 12, 2012 12:21 pm

some of you paaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38687
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Re: Best HDTV to watch soccer

Postby A phi A Man » Sat May 12, 2012 2:05 pm

DoubleDouble22 wrote:http://bit.ly/IFRXA8

My friend has a 65" LED TV's for $200 if u want it. Let me know asap. Here's a pic.


oh gosh!!!

Every one is beautiful in their own way. 8)
User avatar
A phi A Man
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3115
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:06 pm
Location: Odenton, MD

Postby 4th_Official » Sat May 12, 2012 6:42 pm

im eating!!!! :evil: :x :roll: :roll:
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Postby ostu » Sat May 12, 2012 7:14 pm

WTF????? :shock:
ostu
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11421
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2002 8:23 pm

Postby el Padrino » Sat May 12, 2012 7:49 pm

yeah you'll definitely need a truck to carry that home. :lol: :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby rastaman » Sat May 12, 2012 7:50 pm

el Padrino wrote:yeah you'll definitely need a truck to carry that home. :lol: :lol:


Oluman Boogey sent this to me last nite.. :lol:
rastaman
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am
Location: "Humble African Passing through Babylon"

Postby el Padrino » Sat May 12, 2012 7:55 pm

rastaman wrote:
el Padrino wrote:yeah you'll definitely need a truck to carry that home. :lol: :lol:


Oluman Boogey sent this to me last nite.. :lol:
:lol: :lol: me too. I had already redecorated my basement in my head before clicking the link koraa. :oops:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby rastaman » Sat May 12, 2012 8:13 pm

el Padrino wrote:
rastaman wrote:
el Padrino wrote:yeah you'll definitely need a truck to carry that home. :lol: :lol:


Oluman Boogey sent this to me last nite.. :lol:
:lol: :lol: me too. I had already redecorated my basement in my head before clicking the link koraa. :oops:


Was making similar plans myself :lol: :lol:
rastaman
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am
Location: "Humble African Passing through Babylon"

Postby Don_Mayor » Sat May 12, 2012 8:29 pm

what is it?
User avatar
Don_Mayor
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11640
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:28 pm
Location: New York


Return to Social & Fun



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests