Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

KUMASI ASANTE KOTOKO ARE LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby Paddyreus » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Congrats Kotoko. Well deserved. Now keep ypour coach. Also, fix your defence, your away performance and improve your striker depth so that you can challenge for the ACL next season.

We, Accra's Greatest Olympics will see you next two seasons!
User avatar
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27533
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:49 am
Location: www.ghanafoot.wordpress.com

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Where is Apus to give us match report? Abeg, make e forget about pichors just mere report on atmospherics and celebratory mood in the Great Kumasi Baba Yara Stadium
User avatar
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27963
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: OHIO

Postby KD » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Paddyreus wrote:

We, Accra's Greatest Olympics will see you next two seasons!


This part was totally unnecessary :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42435
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:

We, Accra's Greatest Olympics will see you next two seasons!


This part was totally unnecessary :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: A little comedy.
User avatar
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27963
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: OHIO

Postby Coach Prekese » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:16 pm

i love kotoko more than my girlfriends :lol: :lol: :) :) :)
User avatar
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8364
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: the sugar mommy pleaser

Postby Empire of Victory » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Kotoko are going to Africa next year(CAF champions league!!)
User avatar
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 35809
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: Winners Club: I hate losing and I hate losers, get out of my face if you are a loser;we came to win!

Postby papanii » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:

We, Accra's Greatest Olympics will see you next two seasons!


This part was totally unnecessary :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: A little comedy.


Congrats from another Agosu fan !
Yeah, our brothers, we shall meet again in a couple years :lol: :lol:
papanii
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5601
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:37 pm

Postby niidawg3 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Congratulations to Koroko. You thoroughly deserved the title this year.
User avatar
niidawg3
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11052
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 4:11 pm

Postby kyankee » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:16 pm

kumapem, apem b3ba....Me ma mo amoo moayade3
User avatar
kyankee
Taking A-level
Taking A-level
 
Posts: 1028
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:49 pm
Location: London and Charlotte, North Carolina

Postby Fremacious* » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
Opotah wrote:Faaaaabulous :lol: :lol: :lol:



The Best.


KPOM!!!

3Y3 FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS!!!!! MI SI 3Y3 FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS!!!!! NO SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Fremacious*
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 31246
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 12:08 am
Location: Forza Juve!

Postby Kwadwo Bi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Fremacious* wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
Opotah wrote:Faaaaabulous :lol: :lol: :lol:



The Best.


KPOM!!!

3Y3 FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS!!!!! MI SI 3Y3 FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS!!!!! NO SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kwei! Afua KPOM 3x
User avatar
Kwadwo Bi
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3762
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Nkwanta

Postby Kwadwo Bi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Image :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Kwadwo Bi
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3762
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Nkwanta

Postby himself » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Fremacious* wrote:KPOM!!!

3Y3 FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS!!!!! MI SI 3Y3 FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS!!!!! NO SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


EMU Y3 D3 YIE!!!
User avatar
himself
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4666
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:16 pm
Location: WITH POPO AND CEREZO IN HEAVEN..

Postby KD » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Kwadwo Bi wrote:Image :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42435
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW

Postby Opotah » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
Kwadwo Bi wrote:Image :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Opotah
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19619
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:43 pm
Location: London, UK

Postby DY » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Congrats to my idol club- Fabuuuuuuuuuuuu. You are the best. Kudos to DR. KK Sarpong etc.
DY
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:29 pm
Location: Kotoko training ground

Postby knana » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:07 am

Opotah wrote:
Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
Kwadwo Bi wrote:Image :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the Fabu Dance anaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: Against baafo :D
ImageImageImage
User avatar
knana
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3218
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:40 pm
Location: North Pole

Postby Striker » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:26 am

knana wrote:
Opotah wrote:
Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
Kwadwo Bi wrote:Image :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the Fabu Dance anaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: Against baafo :D
ImageImageImage

:lol:
User avatar
Striker
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12216
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 4:31 pm

Postby Doctor No » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:45 am

What was the position of the Dwarfs? :P
How about Berekum Chelsea?
Doctor No
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 34405
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:17 am

Postby Kwadwo Bi » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:52 am

Doctor No wrote:What was the position of the Dwarfs? :P
How about Berekum Chelsea?


Your favourite, Dwarfs are bond for relegation
User avatar
Kwadwo Bi
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3762
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Nkwanta

Next

Return to Football



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: B DIDDY, Bing [Bot], Kofi Jolof, Kwakubaboni, papalove, Star, Yahoo [Bot] and 39 guests