Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Anthony Yeboah must apologize!

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Re: Anthony Yeboah must apologize!

Postby Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Pope Allotey wrote:The bashing he received on some FM stations today was completely amazing. Yeboah mus give praise where it is due. His comments towards Emmanuel Baffour was in bad taste. He must do the honorable and apologize. Shouts out to Turbo, Afadi, Namreeko, Kwakwe, El-Padrino and all dem brothers. Cheers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Former leaders of the Ghana top flight. Now some of you Apologist should point out to me why Yeboah Should apologize!

Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa
BSc
BSc

Postby LoCal » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa wrote:
Pope Allotey wrote:The bashing he received on some FM stations today was completely amazing. Yeboah mus give praise where it is due. His comments towards Emmanuel Baffour was in bad taste. He must do the honorable and apologize. Shouts out to Turbo, Afadi, Namreeko, Kwakwe, El-Padrino and all dem brothers. Cheers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Former leaders of the Ghana top flight. Now some of you Apologist should point out to me why Yeboah Should apologize!

So this be your evidence ? :shock:
Go find out in which way Baffour is related to ANY of these players . .
I aaint saying he is good/not good ...just give him credit and shut up. If not i want you to switch places with him , if you can score as much goals as he has then feel free to say what you want.
Yall need to stop downing progress ...fck is wrong with some of you Ghana men ....stop been f***** bitter. Worse comes to worse he is given his chances and fails then we know where we stand. RIGHT NOW he is on form so try him out. PERIOD ! How would you feel if your hard work was not rewarded with a paycheck ? :roll: :roll: :x :x
LoCal
MSc
MSc

Postby Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:12 pm

LoCal wrote:

I aaint saying he is good/not good ...just give him credit and shut up. If not i want you to switch places with him , if you can score as much goals as he has then feel free to say what you want.
Yall need to stop downing progress ...fck is wrong with some of you Ghana men ....stop been f***** bitter. Worse comes to worse he is given his chances and fails then we know where we stand. RIGHT NOW he is on form so try him out. PERIOD ! How would you feel if your hard work was not rewarded with a paycheck ? :roll: :roll: :x :x

Boss I cannot play my talents lies elswhere. I am No dissing baffour and either is Yeboah. Thefact of the matter is a league is weak, severly weak and leading it in goal scoring is not what it once was.

Funny thing is that Yeboah himself is the last Goal King from our league to amount to anything on the international scene. These are facts not an emotional rant.

Like yeboah said lets wait and see before we throw him to the dogs.
Nanasei-Coach Appiah #1Fa
BSc
BSc

Postby LoCal » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:22 pm

LoCal wrote:

Boss I cannot play my talents lies elswhere. I am No dissing baffour and either is Yeboah. Thefact of the matter is a league is weak, severly weak and leading it in goal scoring is not what it once was.

Funny thing is that Yeboah himself is the last Goal King from our league to amount to anything on the international scene. These are facts not an emotional rant.

Like yeboah said lets wait and see before we throw him to the dogs.

My beef is not with Yeboah ...he has been there done it. Quite frankly i dont think he should apologize. My beef is with the people on here claiming the boy is not good and match fixing and such. If that was the case then why isnt every striker in the league in double digits if the league is weak. :? I never played professionally , but University and mens league ...THE STRIKING position is NOT an easy place to play. 20+ goals in any league is an accomplishment ...unless he is playing with 10-17 kids.
If ANYTHING id worth discussion it should be his goals from open play vs penalty goals. :idea: And f&%k the offsides , it happens in the game. Yall telling me if he was to score a goal in the WC and it counted you will protest to get the goal taken off ? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
LoCal
MSc
MSc

Previous

Return to Football