Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

War Might not be evitable

Politics in Ghana

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Dr Vyrus

Postby Fatso » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:23 pm

paabo wrote:
k.sankofa wrote:atta mills is an idiot! period!!! he's more useless than i thought. exactly what does he gain from helping to destroy what took others so many years to build? it's such a shame . . . oh ghana

i wonder how people like paabo who support wofa atta go to sleep at night :evil:

I sleep very well, thank you very much. No need to wonder at all :idea: . Carry on insulting and smearing our President with your contempt and false tales....you'll learn in the end and I hope when you do, remember that I told you so :!:

It is very possible he is going to win again. That is why the system is a charade. Obama looks like he is going to win again even though he has not done squat. He has followed every right wing policy to the admiration of the right wing oligarchy that they have given him a certified loser to run against him. I say democracy is the con word. It is tyranny whichever way. At least, in an overt tyranny, the people know what they are up against. Who cares about freedom of speech if no one is listening?
Fatso
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:33 pm

I believe in all freedoms and non oppression of the masses but, this 2 party style democracy is just a waste of money.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Postby paabo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:55 pm

? wrote:I believe in all freedoms and non oppression of the masses but, this 2 party style democracy is just a waste of money.

Political parties are wack....my long held belief!
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby *STOMP* » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 am

k.sankofa wrote:
*STOMP* wrote:Ghana will not die!!!!!!
I just can't wait for dec. 7 :x :x :x :x

massa, i'm very worried. april mpo ni:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/N ... ?ID=235840

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/N ... ?ID=235844

I understand your concern. However it must be said that over 95% of Ghana is registering freely without tension. Nii Lantey n his Ilk would like to foment some sort of tribal tensions as that will benefit him.
the winner my breda will be by a large margin ...no room for maneuverings .

Stay positive n lets all pray 8) 8)
*STOMP*
BSc
BSc

Postby Defender » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:22 am

paabo wrote:
k.sankofa wrote:atta mills is an idiot! period!!! he's more useless than i thought. exactly what does he gain from helping to destroy what took others so many years to build? it's such a shame . . . oh ghana

i wonder how people like paabo who support wofa atta go to sleep at night :evil:

I sleep very well, thank you very much. No need to wonder at all :idea: . Carry on insulting and smearing our President with your contempt and false tales....you'll learn in the end and I hope when you do, remember that I told you so :!:

:P :P :P :P In your dreams Asampana. Keep dreaming. You will wake up at Nsawam very soon :idea: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :P
Defender
BSc
BSc

Postby Defender » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:24 am

paabo wrote:
? wrote:I believe in all freedoms and non oppression of the masses but, this 2 party style democracy is just a waste of money.

Political parties are wack....my long held belief!

Nonsense! :roll: :roll: :roll: Hypocrite NDC thief. Yet you are here 24h defending the stupidity of Atta Mills and his NDC thieves :roll: :roll:
Defender
BSc
BSc

Postby truemamamia » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:26 am

MoneyMaker wrote:Democracy is still the best system of government. Ghana got it wrong by voting for Atta but we can correct it. I will be the first to Admit it followed by JJ rawlings that Atta deceived most of us. He has showed to be the biggest hypocrite and a danger to the society. The sad reality now is the the NPP will sneak into power. :twisted: :evil: :x

U are one funny guy. Trying so hard to pose as an NDC man. This is a freaking internet forum :P
truemamamia
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 am

Fatso wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: Democrazy! It gives Africans food, abi. :roll: :lol: Some say this system is alien to us.

Politics is made up of two words. "poli" which is Greek for "many", and "tics", which are bloodsucking insects. ---- Gore Vidal

Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey-cage. --- H. L Mencken

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use. ---- Kierkegaard

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even when there is no river. --- Nikita Khruschev

Ow STFU!! You stupid moron!! Why don't you move to North Korea and then criticize the government and then lets see how long you last as a human being. Focking idiot!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby MoneyMaker » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:46 pm

and some people say war in Ghana is not possible
MoneyMaker
SSS
SSS

Next

Return to Politics