Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

POOR NASRI : CAPTION

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby JT » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:
Obielord wrote:Azznal is indeed a stupid and bitter club.

They think every player that play for the club have a life time contract with the club? :oops:

Who and who thought?

infact show me where any fan said a player is supposed to be tied to a life long contract...

What player has left that infant club in peace. They insult any player that leave the club with the ambition of winning trophies. Even Henry received insults from Azznal fans....I mean how? :oops: :oops:

so let me even ''play along'' with you and say alright there are some fans who might go overboard with necessary attacks at players that leave the club ...Are you telling me the sentiments of a bunch of bitter Arsenal fans reflect the ultimate viewpoint of the whole club and majority of fans?
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby Obielord » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:54 pm

JT wrote:
Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:

They think every player that play for the club have a life time contract with the club? :oops:

Who and who thought?

infact show me where any fan said a player is supposed to be tied to a life long contract...

What player has left that infant club in peace. They insult any player that leave the club with the ambition of winning trophies. Even Henry received insults from Azznal fans....I mean how? :oops: :oops:

so let me even ''play along'' with you and say alright there are some fans who might go overboard with necessary attacks at players that leave the club ...Are you telling me the sentiments of a bunch of bitter Arsenal fans reflect the ultimate viewpoint of the whole club and majority of fans?

YES!

It is not "some" fans...it is almost all the fans.

Even in this forum, you will always see Azznal fans bashing their old players whenever they play against them. :roll:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby JT » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:
Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:

Who and who thought?

YES!

Even in this forum, you will always see Azznal fans bashing their old players whenever they play against them. :roll:

smh
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:58 pm

Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:
Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:

Who and who thought?

YES!

look Mr, Arsenal do not bash all their old players... some players will always feel the heat not because they left the club but rather how they left the club,.... Nasri threw us under the bus, left and then started talking shyt about the club as if he knew what could make arsenal win trophies etc..that there is what makes him catch all the stuff that hes going through... many have left , d cAme BACK and played against arsenal and the fans did not react the same..
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby kofi kyei » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:
Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:

Who and who thought?

YES!

STFU!!! U always got ur nose and ur big mouth(really) in Arsenal's bizness :roll: cry ur own cry my friend :arrow: %$#@ outta here
kofi kyei
MSc
MSc

Postby Ekelksupa™ » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:50 pm

triggs wrote:
Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:
Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:

Who and who thought?

YES!

STFU!!! U always got ur nose and ur big mouth(really) in Arsenal's bizness :roll: cry ur own cry my friend :arrow: %$#@ outta here

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekelksupa™
Otumfuo of the House
Otumfuo of the House

Postby JT » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:14 am

Ekelksupa™ wrote:
triggs wrote:
Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:
Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:

Who and who thought?

YES!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby quophi aletse » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:50 am

that was shameful from the followers of wenger though ....

let us be frank :P
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby StarGazer » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:53 pm

petit pute=littlecunt
StarGazer
SSS
SSS

Postby deciiva » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:09 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:it means??? :roll: :roll:
'LIL BItch' :lol:

Gunner fans should move on :oops:
deciiva

Postby Togox1994 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 pm

'Petite Pute" actually mean Little whore, a reference to how Arsenal Fans think he only move to Man city for money , as You can see Euro signs in the background
Togox1994
BSc
BSc

Postby el Padrino » Wed May 16, 2012 2:09 am

HATERS GONNA HATE!! :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Wed May 16, 2012 2:12 am

el Padrino wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so he made a good decision to leave t :lol: at nursery team after all .......... otherwise he would have still be gnashing in the wilderness :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Djata » Wed May 16, 2012 3:22 am

Is that Fergies house in the background? Looks like they're passing infront of his house. :D
Djata
BSc
BSc

Postby paabo » Wed May 16, 2012 11:12 am

quophi aletse wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so he made a good decision to leave t :lol: at nursery team after all .......... otherwise he would have still be gnashing in the wilderness :lol:

Nonsense :roll: what gnashing and what wilderness? mtseeew

Kudos to Nasri, Clichy, Kolo Toure, Vieira, David Platt and all the other blue gooners :P We have one common ENEMY! :twisted:
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby Dr Vyrus » Wed May 16, 2012 11:22 am

paabo wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

Kudos to Nasri, Clichy, Kolo Toure, Vieira, David Platt and all the other blue gooners :P We have one common ENEMY! :twisted:
who? Tothenham?
FYI the title was won by a MAN and not an ARSE
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc

Postby B DIDDY » Wed May 16, 2012 11:22 am

paabo wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

how much does Man City pay yall annually to be their feeder team?
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Wed May 16, 2012 4:34 pm

paabo wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: masa 10 years of being trophiless is equivalent to one fourth of the gnashing of the Israelites in the wilderness :P

anyways kudos to the blue gone-ers for finally shaking off the mediocrity and stench of failure that the economics prof instilled in them....

i am really happy for them paa :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

PreviousNext

Return to Football