Discussion Forums

POOR NASRI : CAPTION

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby kebashorificatious » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:42 am

is this allowed?
kebashorificatious

Postby JT » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 am

kebashorificatious wrote:is this allowed?

:lol:
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby JT » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:14 am

Serious ironies all round for my nigga sAMIR :lol: :lol:

Still my boy though but man, you leave a club on the premise that you are going finally win an EPL title and of all the players in the current Arsenal starting line up to put a dent in his new team's trophy hopes is the guy who took over his jersey number

Still my boy though. I would never ever forget the Fulham goals 8) and that mazy dribble leading to the goal in a UEFA match...

He shouldn't have left Arsenal though....Like ma man Eboue said, ''he was a star and was gonna be a legend at Arsenal. Now he is just a lamp post at City

Still my boy though :lol:
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby kebashorificatious » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 am

JT wrote:

If this is the case, then every fan would have a jester's licence to foool around in such a public place.

Last Borussia Dortmund banned a group of supporters for 3 yrs from their stadium for displaying an insulting & homophobic banner. Assnai would never do such a thing ......they rather seem to be encouraging this.

Stupid club!
kebashorificatious

Postby Coach Prekese » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:17 am

Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc

Postby Kel$ » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:55 am

kebashorificatious wrote:
JT wrote:

If this is the case, then every fan would have a jester's licence to foool around in such a public place.

Last Borussia Dortmund banned a group of supporters for 3 yrs from their stadium for displaying an insulting & homophobic banner. Assnai would never do such a thing ......they rather seem to be encouraging this.

Stupid club!

tweaaa, did a dortmund player Großkreutz not call gerald asamoah a monkey and other racial slurs after the cup game a few weeks ago with no punishment?
did official dortmund mascot piss on bayern munich bus?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

did dortmund fans throw bananas at munich keeper?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ninja please, get off you high horse because this banner is not that offensive..Arsenal is know for class.. 8)
Kel$
Phd
Phd

Postby JT » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:14 am

JT wrote:

Stupid club!

JT
MSc
MSc

Postby JT » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 am

JT wrote:

Stupid club!

So tell me, does your point automatically qualify you as a stupid moderator of Ghana's premier football forum on the world wide web when you have allowed the likes of sika wo ha and co to vent homophobic and tribal remarks on this forum?

Or wait...you think this forum isnt a public place? Stop deceiving yourself..You be growee :!:
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby Ozimzim » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:27 am

Are insults allowed here? :roll: :roll:
Ozimzim
SSS
SSS

Postby Ekelksupa™ » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:36 am

JT wrote:

Stupid club!

Oh STFU there..what is difference between what they did and what you do to Arsenal on this forum..Hypocrite :roll:
Ekelksupa™
Otumfuo of the House
Otumfuo of the House

Postby Obielord » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:47 am

Azznal is indeed a stupid and bitter club.

They think every player that play for the club have a life time contract with the club? :oops:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:57 am

ostu wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
paabo wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:it means??? :roll: :roll:
'LIL BItch' :lol:

oh :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby JT » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Obielord wrote:Azznal is indeed a stupid and bitter club.

They think every player that play for the club have a life time contract with the club? :oops:

Who and who thought?

infact show me where any fan said a player is supposed to be tied to a life long contract...
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby JT » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
ostu wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
paabo wrote:
Paddyreus wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:it means??? :roll: :roll:
'LIL BItch' :lol:

oh :lol:

JT
MSc
MSc

Postby Obielord » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:30 pm

JT wrote:

Who and who thought?

infact show me where any fan said a player is supposed to be tied to a life long contract...

What player has left that infant club in peace. They insult any player that leave the club with the ambition of winning trophies. Even Henry received insults from Azznal fans....I mean how? :oops: :oops:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby JT » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:

Who and who thought?

What player has left that infant club in peace. They insult any player that leave the club with the ambition of winning trophies. Even Henry received insults from Azznal fans....I mean how? :oops: :oops:

so let me even ''play along'' with you and say alright there are some fans who might go overboard with necessary attacks at players that leave the club ...Are you telling me the sentiments of a bunch of bitter Arsenal fans reflect the ultimate viewpoint of the whole club and majority of fans?
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby Obielord » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:54 pm

JT wrote:
Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:

Who and who thought?

so let me even ''play along'' with you and say alright there are some fans who might go overboard with necessary attacks at players that leave the club ...Are you telling me the sentiments of a bunch of bitter Arsenal fans reflect the ultimate viewpoint of the whole club and majority of fans?

YES!

It is not "some" fans...it is almost all the fans.

Even in this forum, you will always see Azznal fans bashing their old players whenever they play against them. :roll:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby JT » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:
Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:

Who and who thought?

YES!

Even in this forum, you will always see Azznal fans bashing their old players whenever they play against them. :roll:

smh
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:58 pm

Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:
Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:

Who and who thought?

YES!

look Mr, Arsenal do not bash all their old players... some players will always feel the heat not because they left the club but rather how they left the club,.... Nasri threw us under the bus, left and then started talking shyt about the club as if he knew what could make arsenal win trophies etc..that there is what makes him catch all the stuff that hes going through... many have left , d cAme BACK and played against arsenal and the fans did not react the same..
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby kofi kyei » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:
Obielord wrote:
JT wrote:

Who and who thought?

YES!

STFU!!! U always got ur nose and ur big mouth(really) in Arsenal's bizness :roll: cry ur own cry my friend :arrow: %$#@ outta here
kofi kyei
MSc
MSc

Next

Return to Football