Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Legon University sex scandal new vid

social issues & funny stuff

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Legon University sex scandal new vid

Postby Priceless Legacy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Please if you are @ work wait till u get home before clicking this link http://www.xvideos.com/video1553045/bla ... ts_sextape
Priceless Legacy
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 7130
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:33 pm
Location: London, England

Re: Legon University sex scandal new vid

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Priceless Legacy wrote:Please if you are @ work wait till u get home before clicking this link http://www.xvideos.com/video1553045/bla ... ts_sextape








Social Forum :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22026
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Postby Obielord » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Dude...this is not a porn forum.

Come on, you know better. :oops:
User avatar
Obielord
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38729
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: Not in THERE yet!!

Postby Lion_O_Judah » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:50 pm

They can do better! Overall not bad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

They look Nigerian not Ghana, I doubt its legon. :arrow:
User avatar
Lion_O_Judah
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 14508
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: CO

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

as 4 u die3 :lol: :lol: :lol:

u got it quicker than Ghanaleak..

But I think this is old... Isn't this Naija gals?
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20297
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Priceless Legacy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 pm

No its a Nigerian girl and a Ghanaian girl @ Legon.
Priceless Legacy
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 7130
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:33 pm
Location: London, England

Postby Oluman Boogey » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Lion_O_Judah wrote:They can do better! Overall not bad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

They look Nigerian not Ghana, I doubt its legon. :arrow:
you no dey waste time koraaa :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oluman Boogey
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11760
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:59 pm

Postby GD » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Lion_O_Judah wrote:They can do better! Overall not bad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

They look Nigerian not Ghana, I doubt its legon. :arrow:


Look nigerian based on what? i dey work so i will check this smear of my country woman out when i reach house (for verification and national defense purposes only)
GD
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8336
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:55 pm

Postby GD » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Oluman Boogey wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:They can do better! Overall not bad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

They look Nigerian not Ghana, I doubt its legon. :arrow:

you no dey waste time koraaa :lol: :lol: :lol:



thats what his girlfriend says.. see as im use 2 mins wank off come dey deconstruct nationality of the participants.. :lol:
GD
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8336
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:55 pm

Postby Obielord » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:15 pm

GD wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:They can do better! Overall not bad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

They look Nigerian not Ghana, I doubt its legon. :arrow:


Look nigerian based on what? i dey work so i will check this smear of my country woman out when i reach house (for verification and national defense purposes only)


:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Obielord
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38729
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: Not in THERE yet!!

Postby Oluman Boogey » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:15 pm

GD wrote:
Oluman Boogey wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:They can do better! Overall not bad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

They look Nigerian not Ghana, I doubt its legon. :arrow:

you no dey waste time koraaa :lol: :lol: :lol:



thats what his girlfriend says.. see as im use 2 mins wank off come dey deconstruct nationality of the participants.. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oluman Boogey
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11760
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:59 pm

Postby Oluman Boogey » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:18 pm

GD wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:They can do better! Overall not bad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

They look Nigerian not Ghana, I doubt its legon. :arrow:


Look nigerian based on what? i dey work so i will check this smear of my country woman out when i reach house (for verification and national defense purposes only)
oh boy i dey watch am now.. and the pidgin sounds like our Naija own :oops: :oops:
Oluman Boogey
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11760
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:59 pm

Postby Lion_O_Judah » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Oluman Boogey wrote:
GD wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:They can do better! Overall not bad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

They look Nigerian not Ghana, I doubt its legon. :arrow:


Look nigerian based on what? i dey work so i will check this smear of my country woman out when i reach house (for verification and national defense purposes only)
oh boy i dey watch am now.. and the pidgin sounds like our Naija own :oops: :oops:


You dey mind that idiot? Bobo no dey know him own people. :roll: :arrow:
User avatar
Lion_O_Judah
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 14508
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: CO

Postby Oluman Boogey » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Lion_O_Judah wrote:
Oluman Boogey wrote:
GD wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:They can do better! Overall not bad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

They look Nigerian not Ghana, I doubt its legon. :arrow:


Look nigerian based on what? i dey work so i will check this smear of my country woman out when i reach house (for verification and national defense purposes only)
oh boy i dey watch am now.. and the pidgin sounds like our Naija own :oops: :oops:


You dey mind that idiot? Bobo no dey know him own people. :roll: :arrow:
cool down.. GD hasn't watched the vid
Oluman Boogey
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11760
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:59 pm

Postby Lion_O_Judah » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Oluman Boogey wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:They can do better! Overall not bad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

They look Nigerian not Ghana, I doubt its legon. :arrow:
you no dey waste time koraaa :lol: :lol: :lol:


Why waste time? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Lion_O_Judah
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 14508
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: CO

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:39 pm

This is old. Those are Naija gals...

I remember this video paa,

*whispering*, not that im a pono man or anything :oops:
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20297
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Striker » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 pm

GD wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:They can do better! Overall not bad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

They look Nigerian not Ghana, I doubt its legon. :arrow:


Look nigerian based on what? i dey work so i will check this smear of my country woman out when i reach house (for verification and national defense purposes only)

:lol:
User avatar
Striker
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12215
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 4:31 pm

Postby Don_Mayor » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Q' lypse wrote:This is old. Those are Naija gals...

I remember this video paa,

*whispering*, not that im a pono man or anything :oops:


yup you're not a pono man. you just observe it and go to sex expos. but definitely not a "pono man" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Don_Mayor
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11645
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:28 pm
Location: New York

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Don_Mayor wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:This is old. Those are Naija gals...

I remember this video paa,

*whispering*, not that im a pono man or anything :oops:


yup you're not a pono man. you just observe it and go to sex expos. but definitely not a "pono man" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20297
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby el Padrino » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 am

Q' lypse wrote:
Don_Mayor wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:This is old. Those are Naija gals...

I remember this video paa,

*whispering*, not that im a pono man or anything :oops:


yup you're not a pono man. you just observe it and go to sex expos. but definitely not a "pono man" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yup...not that ur a pono man or anything.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Next

Return to Social & Fun



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests