Ghana politics in pictures ....

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:02 pm

Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 pm

His 68th birthday today..

somebody said..... :lol:

People will do anything & everything to become President!!!

Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Dr Vyrus » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Q' lypse wrote:His 68th birthday today..

somebody said..... :lol:

People will do anything & everything to become President!!!

what is wrong with eating?
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Dr Vyrus wrote:
i think what the person was trying to convey was, this is like being down to earth, oh, we all ate together, he's just like you and i...u know...
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Dr Vyrus » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:
i think what the person was trying to convey was, this is like being down to earth, oh, we all ate together, he's just like you and i...u know...
Well he is like me I'm not sure if he is like you. He is humble and down to earth just like me
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc

Postby Ameys » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:

That is the problem I have with politicians who want to behave or act like me
The point is I don't want my president to be like me. I want my president to be smarter than me. Makes more intelligent decision than the average guy. I want
my president be more than the average ordinary guy

That is why I detest populist politicians
Ameys
BSc
BSc

Postby Dr Vyrus » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Ameys wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:

The point is I don't want my president to be like me. I want my president to be smarter than me. Makes more intelligent decision than the average guy. I want

you are right to a point but I would rather a president who knows how it affect ordinary people when they have to live without electricity or good roads not the president who will be blind to it because he has a generator or only travel by air
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc

Postby paabo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 pm

This is clearly a photo-op...Ursula is uncomfortable afterall it's very unnatural for her to be eating from the same bowl with her flagbearer. It's not a daily , weekly, fornightly occurence but was clearly undertaken for political expediency, nothing more.

It's his right to play to the gallery as is the right of the NDC man in the first foto, to take a well earned afternoon nap at the beach :lol:
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby Ameys » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 pm

paabo wrote:This is clearly a photo-op...Ursula is uncomfortable afterall it's very unnatural for her to be eating from the same bowl with her flagbearer. It's not a daily , weekly, fornightly occurence but was clearly undertaken for political expediency, nothing more.

It's his right to play to the gallery as is the right of the NDC man in the first foto, to take a well earned afternoon nap at the beach :lol:

If you know nana in person, you will not write that. What is in the picture nana being nana
Ameys
BSc
BSc

Postby Ameys » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Dr Vyrus wrote:
Ameys wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:

you are right to a point but I would rather a president who knows how it affect ordinary people when they have to live without electricity or good roads not the president who will be blind to it because he has a generator or only travel by air
Ameys
BSc
BSc

Postby Fatso » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Babylon rotten to the core. The Shitstem run by a whore. :!: :!: :!: :!: :idea: :lol:
Fatso
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:48 pm

paabo wrote:This is clearly a photo-op...Ursula is uncomfortable afterall it's very unnatural for her to be eating from the same bowl with her flagbearer. It's not a daily , weekly, fornightly occurence but was clearly undertaken for political expediency, nothing more.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Dr Vyrus wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:
Well he is like me I'm not sure if he is like you. He is humble and down to earth just like me
i don't know if im like him or he's like me, because i dont see myself being a politician ever so i can't be him. :lol: . As far as humbleness is concerned, i will go to the villages and fetch water from the river with my fellow villagers.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Fatso wrote:Babylon rotten to the core. The Shitstem run by a whore. :!: :!: :!: :!: :idea: :lol:
massa what do u mean :?
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Dr Vyrus » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Ameys wrote:

If you know nana in person, you will not write that. What is in the picture nana being nana
Don't mind him. Nana is the most down to earth person. I remember 2000 election when meself Dr Anane and Nana Addo and a couple of TESCON boys had to spend the night in a car on our way to Tamale because our car broke down. Nana met us on the road and he stoped because he could not fit all of us in the car he actually stayed with us sleeping on the bare floor in a hut a villager gave us till help arrived. He was not running for president then and his seat was already sucured in paliament
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Dr Vyrus wrote:
Ameys wrote:

Don't mind him. Nana is the most down to earth person. I remember 2000 election when meself Dr Anane and Nana Addo and a couple of TESCON boys had to spend the night in a car on our way to Tamale because our car broke down. Nana met us on the road and he stoped because he could not fit all of us in the car he actually stayed with us sleeping on the bare floor in a hut a villager gave us till help arrived. He was not running for president then and his seat was already sucured in paliament
hm, wow
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Ameys » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:58 pm

@vyrus oh so were part of team that went to north in 2000? Do you know asigri? Kappa, Jeph? Vividly remember those tescon days :lol: :lol:
Ameys
BSc
BSc

Postby Dr Vyrus » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Ameys wrote:@vyrus oh so were part of team that went to north in 2000? Do you know asigri? Kappa, Jeph? Vividly remember those tescon days :lol: :lol:
Massa you just brought memories . Sticker getting his tefre car jacked up and all.. I remember those days like yesterday
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc

Postby Fatso » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Fatso wrote:Babylon rotten to the core. The Shitstem run by a whore. :!: :!: :!: :!: :idea: :lol:
massa what do u mean :?

Babylon the Bandit. Babylon system is a vampire. We've been treading on a winepress for much too long. I'm writing parabolically. :lol:
Fatso
BSc
BSc

Postby Loverboy Mahama* » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:13 am

Q' lypse wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When are you going to be of your own man without licking Asampana Paabo's azz?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Loverboy Mahama*
BSc
BSc

Next

Return to Politics