Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

HU Can Create Miracles ln Your Life

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby POPE 1 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:43 am

Hi Kwame,
How do light and sound connect everyone with the heart of God?
POPE 1
JSS
JSS

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 pm

POPE 1 wrote:Hi Kwame,
How do light and sound connect everyone with the heart of God?

The Holy Spirit connects everyone with the heart of God.
Light and Sound are two aspects of the Holy Spirit.Life could not exist without either the Light or Sound of God.
Our real self;is the Light and Soul of God put together in a form called soul.Soul exist because of God's love for it.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby OPIAMENSA » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:04 am

Does God have a heart?
OPIAMENSA
SSS
SSS

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:42 am

OPIAMENSA wrote:Does God have a heart?

Heart here does not mean an organ pumping and regulating blood.My understanding is Heart here means the innermost part of;central or a very high state of divine consciousness.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby OPIAMENSA » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:15 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:

Heart here does not mean an organ pumping and regulating blood.My understanding is Heart here means the innermost part of;central or a very high state of divine consciousness.

The doublespeak of "religion" people does not impress at all. Just say what you mean or mean what you say.

If you mean "innermost part of;central or a very high state of divine consciousness" just say so. Do not call it heart!
OPIAMENSA
SSS
SSS

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:06 pm

OPIAMENSA wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:

The doublespeak of "religion" people does not impress at all. Just say what you mean or mean what you say.

If you mean "innermost part of;central or a very high state of divine consciousness" just say so. Do not call it heart!

Doublespeak.......l think poetry is a better word here imho
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:40 pm

ehi, you two again....

round 4, kai!!!
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby OPIAMENSA » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:30 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
OPIAMENSA wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:

Doublespeak.......l think poetry is a better word here imho

More like Doublespeak. The introduction of the word poetry is to obfuscate the issue. That is what the "religion" people do best. When caught in a lie, they lie to cover the lie.
OPIAMENSA
SSS
SSS

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby SIEGER » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sorry... i am a free spirit..
SIEGER
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:25 am

SIEGER wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sorry... i am a free spirit..

Don't be sorry at all bro. Free Spirit.This is the goal of every Seeker of Truth.Spiritual Freedom is the goal.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:29 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: opia and ntokwa hunu ...... anyways my understanding is that, we humans with our limited perspective are so focus in current locale that certain things outside of our locale are virtually nonsensical as we cannot relate to it .....

of course the is not literally beating heart that belongs to somebody called god here ..... but the symbolism from a heart which is pumping blood out and the blood eventually returning to it, the center that aids in blood circulation..... we can reduce the heart of god as the center where all is pumped out and eventually returns back to it.

it is just symbolism ..... most of our vocabs and physical elements within our locale are inapplicable outside of our locale.

even most of our dreams at night that we remember undergo translation through symbolism as the actual reality of the dream b4 translation will be nonsensical and not relate-able.
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

quophi aletse wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: opia and ntokwa hunu ...... anyways my understanding is that, we humans with our limited perspective are so focus in current locale that certain things outside of our locale are virtually nonsensical as we cannot relate to it .....

of course the is not literally beating heart that belongs to somebody called god here ..... but the symbolism from a heart which is pumping blood out and the blood eventually returning to it, the center that aids in blood circulation..... we can reduce the heart of god as the center where all is pumped out and eventually returns back to it.

it is just symbolism ..... most of our vocabs and physical elements within our locale are inapplicable outside of our locale.

even most of our dreams at night that we remember undergo translation through symbolism as the actual reality of the dream b4 translation will be nonsensical and not relate-able.

:D
Quophi,lts either you have become an Eckist,talked to or read an ECK book or the path you are on is close to it.
l like your explanation here.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

Quophi,lts either you have become an Eckist,talked to or read an ECK book or the path you are on is close to it.

clearing my throat uughhhnmm ugghnmmm
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:33 am

Comparing the Heart to the God Centre,Quophi said it is like the blood(Life Force) leaving the centre and returning to it.(Paraphrasing)

My understanding is that the Wave of the Voice of God,which is the Holy Spirit or whatever name you want to give to the Life Force or Essence of God,flows outwardly or issue forth from the Ocean of Love and Mercy,Heart of God,Fountain Head,reaching all the vast universes of all creation;from the spiritual to the material worlds.
Then it flows back into the ocean again.
So this great wave comes out of the Heart of God and goes out to the outermost bounds of creation.
Then it flows back to its original source.
l must point out here that what l say is not the Eckankar position or that of the Spiritual Head Harold Klemp.
lam simply saying the little l know on the subject. l think Quophi,like me in a way is pointing at the central theme with his analogy of heart and blood.

The Way Of Eternal(Eck Bible) states....

"The aim and purpose of Eckankar has always been to take Soul by lts own path back to lts divine source."

We came from the Heart of God..and we shall return to the heart of God.Each one of us;in our own time.
So this wave can be compared to what happens when you drop a pebble in a still pond.The waves moves out(centrifugal force) from the central axis.Then touches the edge of the pond and returns(centripetal force) to the centre.
lt is the returning wave that seekers of truth want to catch.Soul rides on the returning wave back home to God.lt is the same wave that brought Soul to the Physical World.
This is the little l know on this subject.
l think Quophi's explanation makes a lot of sense.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Janet » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

What's the matter, pastor Q? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Janet
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Janet wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

uugghhmm uuugghhmm, indirect recruitment, ugghhmm, clearing my throat
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Janet wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

uugghhmm uuugghhmm, indirect recruitment, ugghhmm, clearing my throat

l am not here to proselytize,convert,recruit directly or indirectly.lt is against spiritual law.
l picked up something Quophi said and made a comment about it.l added an explanation of what he said and how it closely related to my understanding of an aspect of the teaching.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:21 am

*Whistling*... *Whistling*

I was taking all this lightly until you used all those verbs. What about advertisement? From my perspective, I would like to ask, do you think you commercialize ECK by any chance? And if you do, is it against spiritual laws?
Last edited by Q' lypse on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)