Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Listen to Ghana Radio on your phone.

Computers, Internet, software, technology, etc

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Nana Adjei » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Q' lypse wrote:but obviously it won't be free when listening to a radio station. hm

no, it is free
Nana Adjei
BSc
BSc

Postby Nana Adjei » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
kebashorificatious wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:but obviously it won't be free when listening to a radio station. hm
What do you mean?

by streaming, dont u use ur data?

monthly data package. us as much data as u can for a certain price.

yeah u guys have it cheap. in sa they are killin us. :x .. . f.uckin hell

really. how is it over there with phones
Nana Adjei
BSc
BSc

Postby 4th_Official » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:49 pm

ObieGOAT in trouble :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :lol:
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:50 pm

HE probably woke up .. '' I CANT WAIT TO GO ON GW AND OPEN A THREAD AND TELL THE GUYS ABOUT MY NEW DISCOVERY'' LOL...

Alll good obielord, we love you!!! :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby 4th_Official » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
What do you mean?

by streaming, dont u use ur data?
Wifi? Unlimited data plan? :o Are things different over there in SA?
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby 4th_Official » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:01 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:HE probably woke up .. '' I CANT WAIT TO GO ON GW AND OPEN A THREAD AND TELL THE GUYS ABOUT MY NEW DISCOVERY'' LOL...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: I love the way he took his time to break it down by asking the reader a series of questions before dropping the ball :oops: :oops: Forkn classic. You'd think it was one of those tv commercials for those fake products that never work as seen on tv :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:03 pm

captain_fred wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:HE probably woke up .. '' I CANT WAIT TO GO ON GW AND OPEN A THREAD AND TELL THE GUYS ABOUT MY NEW DISCOVERY'' LOL...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: I love the way he took his time to break it down by asking the reader a series of questions before dropping the ball :oops: :oops: Forkn classic. You'd think it was one of those tv commercials for those fake products that never work as seen on tv :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
Lol...

Image for a minute I thought this guy came back from the dead... RIP :(
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Lion_O_Judah » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:14 pm

OBIEMUGU Don done it again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow:
Lion_O_Judah
MSc
MSc

Postby Obielord » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 pm

So the fact that you have been using it for 10 years means everybody knows about it?

When you see a pepsi commercial on TV, do you say..."NBC paaa, I have been drinking pepsi for 30 years?"

Some of you don't use ur head koraaa.
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby Lion_O_Judah » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Obielord wrote:So the fact that you have been using it for 10 years means everybody knows about it?

When you see a pepsi commercial on TV, do you say..."NBC paaa, I have been drinking pepsi for 30 years?"

STFU! and accept the fact that, you thought you have discovered something so new, and fresh. Was here to brag about it and take credit for it, till you found out it's been known for awhile, only you didn't know because you have been using one of those Nokia bankyi abaa phones, you just got your first smartphone. :roll: :arrow:
Lion_O_Judah
MSc
MSc

Re: Listen to Ghana Radio on your phone.

Postby Obielord » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:31 pm

kebashorificatious wrote:Welcome to last year !

What are you talking about. I have been using that program for a while now. I never really took time to search for Ghana in the location until I was in a mood to listen to Ghanaian music on the go.

Still a cool program. I didn't realize there were so many countries on it. I was always listing to US radio.
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Lion_O_Judah wrote:
Obielord wrote:So the fact that you have been using it for 10 years means everybody knows about it?

STFU! and accept the fact that, you thought you have discovered something so new, and fresh. Was here to brag about it and take credit for it, till you found out it's been known for awhile, only you didn't know because you have been using one of those Nokia bankyi abaa phones, you just got your first smartphone. :roll: :arrow:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Ekelksupa™ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:07 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekelksupa™
Otumfuo of the House
Otumfuo of the House

Postby Ken'To » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:09 pm

:lol:

For a second, I was insulting you in my head as well... But boy, this is a pretty decent come back paaa... Nice one! And thanks for sharing your "re-discovery". Obie oooo Obie.

See :wink: ?
Ken'To
MSc
MSc

Postby kofi kyei » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:15 pm

el Padrino wrote:Or anyone with a smartphone since 2007?? :?

Its on every platform.
kofi kyei
MSc
MSc

Postby ostu » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Ekelksupa™ wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ostu
MSc
MSc

Postby kofi kyei » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Nana Adjei wrote:

no, it is free
there's a paid version as well...
kofi kyei
MSc
MSc

Postby kofi kyei » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:23 pm

I've also "discovered" 'newspapers' an app sold on the appstore that allows you to read newspapers from around the world...
kofi kyei
MSc
MSc

Postby Obielord » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Ken'To wrote:

For a second, I was insulting you in my head as well... But boy, this is a pretty decent come back paaa... Nice one! And thanks for sharing your "re-discovery". Obie oooo Obie.

See :wink: ?

Somebody with the truth. The rest of these mofo are going to try it but still talk sh*t here just to be part of the "cool kids".

See? :wink:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby Fuseini Etwebiri » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Fuseini Etwebiri
BSc
BSc

Next

Return to Ghana Geeks