Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Listen to Ghana Radio on your phone.

Computers, Internet, software, technology, etc

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Nana Adjei » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Q' lypse wrote:but obviously it won't be free when listening to a radio station. hm


no, it is free
User avatar
Nana Adjei
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:32 pm

Postby Nana Adjei » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
kebashorificatious wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:but obviously it won't be free when listening to a radio station. hm
What do you mean?


by streaming, dont u use ur data?


monthly data package. us as much data as u can for a certain price.


yeah u guys have it cheap. in sa they are killin us. :x .. . f.uckin hell


really. how is it over there with phones
User avatar
Nana Adjei
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:32 pm

Postby 4th_Official » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:49 pm

ObieGOAT in trouble :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :lol:
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Postby NaMrecco$ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:50 pm

HE probably woke up .. '' I CANT WAIT TO GO ON GW AND OPEN A THREAD AND TELL THE GUYS ABOUT MY NEW DISCOVERY'' LOL...


Alll good obielord, we love you!!! :lol:
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66537
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby 4th_Official » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:but obviously it won't be free when listening to a radio station. hm
What do you mean?


by streaming, dont u use ur data?
Wifi? Unlimited data plan? :o Are things different over there in SA?
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Postby 4th_Official » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:01 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:HE probably woke up .. '' I CANT WAIT TO GO ON GW AND OPEN A THREAD AND TELL THE GUYS ABOUT MY NEW DISCOVERY'' LOL...


Alll good obielord, we love you!!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: I love the way he took his time to break it down by asking the reader a series of questions before dropping the ball :oops: :oops: Forkn classic. You'd think it was one of those tv commercials for those fake products that never work as seen on tv :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Postby NaMrecco$ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:03 pm

captain_fred wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:HE probably woke up .. '' I CANT WAIT TO GO ON GW AND OPEN A THREAD AND TELL THE GUYS ABOUT MY NEW DISCOVERY'' LOL...


Alll good obielord, we love you!!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: I love the way he took his time to break it down by asking the reader a series of questions before dropping the ball :oops: :oops: Forkn classic. You'd think it was one of those tv commercials for those fake products that never work as seen on tv :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
Lol...

Image for a minute I thought this guy came back from the dead... RIP :(
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66537
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby Lion_O_Judah » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:14 pm

OBIEMUGU Don done it again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow:
User avatar
Lion_O_Judah
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 14582
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: CO

Postby Obielord » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 pm

So the fact that you have been using it for 10 years means everybody knows about it?

When you see a pepsi commercial on TV, do you say..."NBC paaa, I have been drinking pepsi for 30 years?"


Some of you don't use ur head koraaa.
User avatar
Obielord
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38729
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: Not in THERE yet!!

Postby Lion_O_Judah » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Obielord wrote:So the fact that you have been using it for 10 years means everybody knows about it?

When you see a pepsi commercial on TV, do you say..."NBC paaa, I have been drinking pepsi for 30 years?"


Some of you don't use ur head koraaa.


STFU! and accept the fact that, you thought you have discovered something so new, and fresh. Was here to brag about it and take credit for it, till you found out it's been known for awhile, only you didn't know because you have been using one of those Nokia bankyi abaa phones, you just got your first smartphone. :roll: :arrow:
User avatar
Lion_O_Judah
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 14582
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: CO

Re: Listen to Ghana Radio on your phone.

Postby Obielord » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:31 pm

kebashorificatious wrote:Welcome to last year !


What are you talking about. I have been using that program for a while now. I never really took time to search for Ghana in the location until I was in a mood to listen to Ghanaian music on the go.

Still a cool program. I didn't realize there were so many countries on it. I was always listing to US radio.
User avatar
Obielord
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38729
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: Not in THERE yet!!

Postby NaMrecco$ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Lion_O_Judah wrote:
Obielord wrote:So the fact that you have been using it for 10 years means everybody knows about it?

When you see a pepsi commercial on TV, do you say..."NBC paaa, I have been drinking pepsi for 30 years?"


Some of you don't use ur head koraaa.


STFU! and accept the fact that, you thought you have discovered something so new, and fresh. Was here to brag about it and take credit for it, till you found out it's been known for awhile, only you didn't know because you have been using one of those Nokia bankyi abaa phones, you just got your first smartphone. :roll: :arrow:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66537
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby Ekelksupa™ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:07 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:
Obielord wrote:So the fact that you have been using it for 10 years means everybody knows about it?

When you see a pepsi commercial on TV, do you say..."NBC paaa, I have been drinking pepsi for 30 years?"


Some of you don't use ur head koraaa.


STFU! and accept the fact that, you thought you have discovered something so new, and fresh. Was here to brag about it and take credit for it, till you found out it's been known for awhile, only you didn't know because you have been using one of those Nokia bankyi abaa phones, you just got your first smartphone. :roll: :arrow:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Ekelksupa™
Otumfuo of the House
Otumfuo of the House
 
Posts: 83922
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:41 pm
Location: Behind You!

Postby Ken'To » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Obielord wrote:So the fact that you have been using it for 10 years means everybody knows about it?

When you see a pepsi commercial on TV, do you say..."NBC paaa, I have been drinking pepsi for 30 years?"


Some of you don't use ur head koraaa.

:lol:

For a second, I was insulting you in my head as well... But boy, this is a pretty decent come back paaa... Nice one! And thanks for sharing your "re-discovery". Obie oooo Obie.

See :wink: ?
User avatar
Ken'To
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 10894
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:26 am

Postby kofi kyei » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:15 pm

el Padrino wrote:Or anyone with a smartphone since 2007?? :?

Its on every platform.
:lol:
kofi kyei
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19945
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 1:54 pm

Postby ostu » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Ekelksupa™ wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
Lion_O_Judah wrote:
Obielord wrote:So the fact that you have been using it for 10 years means everybody knows about it?

When you see a pepsi commercial on TV, do you say..."NBC paaa, I have been drinking pepsi for 30 years?"


Some of you don't use ur head koraaa.


STFU! and accept the fact that, you thought you have discovered something so new, and fresh. Was here to brag about it and take credit for it, till you found out it's been known for awhile, only you didn't know because you have been using one of those Nokia bankyi abaa phones, you just got your first smartphone. :roll: :arrow:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ostu
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11547
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2002 8:23 pm

Postby kofi kyei » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Nana Adjei wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:but obviously it won't be free when listening to a radio station. hm


no, it is free
there's a paid version as well...
kofi kyei
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19945
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 1:54 pm

Postby kofi kyei » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:23 pm

I've also "discovered" 'newspapers' an app sold on the appstore that allows you to read newspapers from around the world...
kofi kyei
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19945
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 1:54 pm

Postby Obielord » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Ken'To wrote:
Obielord wrote:So the fact that you have been using it for 10 years means everybody knows about it?

When you see a pepsi commercial on TV, do you say..."NBC paaa, I have been drinking pepsi for 30 years?"


Some of you don't use ur head koraaa.

:lol:

For a second, I was insulting you in my head as well... But boy, this is a pretty decent come back paaa... Nice one! And thanks for sharing your "re-discovery". Obie oooo Obie.

See :wink: ?


Somebody with the truth. The rest of these mofo are going to try it but still talk sh*t here just to be part of the "cool kids".

See? :wink:
User avatar
Obielord
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38729
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: Not in THERE yet!!

Postby Fuseini Etwebiri » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:31 pm

:lol:
User avatar
Fuseini Etwebiri
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: looking for my Dela

Next

Return to Ghana Geeks



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest