Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

lets discuss Demons

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby kuro be so Hene » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:27 am

@ Brother kwame, a few questions about the astral world.

When one supposedly projects into the astral world is it possible to interact with or even see the spirits or demons and even the ruler of that world since you are now vibrating at their same frequency. If not I would suggest there is still another tier above the astral world where these beings are most likely to exist.

You also quoted that astral travel makes the earth feel like hell. You mention light sensation and long periods of enjoyment. But correct me if I am wrong but you did not mention sensations of touch, taste, hearing and the other senses that add to the human experience. How are these represented in the astral world? Also interaction and fellowship is very important to humans, demons, spirits, gods and God but it seems in astral projection you aim to be removed from that. One might say its a burden. :lol:
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:24 pm

kuro be so Hene wrote:@ Brother kwame, a few questions about the astral world.

When one supposedly projects into the astral world is it possible to interact with or even see the spirits or demons and even the ruler of that world since you are now vibrating at their same frequency. If not I would suggest there is still another tier above the astral world where these beings are most likely to exist.

You also quoted that astral travel makes the earth feel like hell. You mention light sensation and long periods of enjoyment. But correct me if I am wrong but you did not mention sensations of touch, taste, hearing and the other senses that add to the human experience. How are these represented in the astral world? Also interaction and fellowship is very important to humans, demons, spirits, gods and God but it seems in astral projection you aim to be removed from that. One might say its a burden. :lol:

Ohene,l need to clear a few points before we go on.l had to check the thread if there is another Kwame because you attributed certain things to me l don't remember saying;some l don't associate with.
My apologies if lm not the intended Brother Kwame.
OK. l am not into Astral Projection.l don't know what it is.And l try not to criticise any person who uses this form of projection.
lt was explained to me and l quickly understood during my early days as a seeker not to waste time and energy learning Astral Projection.
The argument given at the time sounded very sensible to me.
l'll explain.

l am not an expert in this matters.
Eckankar,the path l am on teaches Soul Travel.Harold Klemp,the current Spiritual Leader is my good friend,teacher and guide.He lives in Minneapolis.l have met him in the physical.On the inner,he has the Spiritual authority to meet his students to teach and guide them one on one.lt doesn't matter if he has hundred or a million students.
He is the outer master who write books,special discourses for his students and go around the world giving talks at Eckankar Seminars.
ln the inner,he can come to you and take you on a spiritual journey in the heavens mentioned above.
l do not know any person alive who can do this.
Now a disclaimer.What l say here are not necessarily the position of Eckankar or the Spiritual Leader.
For more information on this you can visit www.eckankar.org or pick up one of the hundreds of books on Eckankar in any good bookshop worldwide.Eckankar is in more than 100 countries.
Each year,thousands of seekers join this path which is sometimes refered to as THE ANCIENT SCIENCE OF SOUL TRAVEL.lt is also called Ancient Wisdom For Today.
l have been a student since the late 1980's.l joined in Ghana where l come from.
The God worlds or heavens were are talking about are the Emotional World(Astral)
The Memory World(Causal)
The Mind World(Mental)
The Subconscious(Etherical)
The Soul World(Soul Plane)
So the first heaven is the Astral.
The 2nd Heaven is Causal
The 3rd Heaven is Mental
The 4th Heaven is Etheric
The Soul Plane is the 5th Heaven or the First Pure(True) Heaven.
Man has bodies that correspond to these various heavens.
So man is a microcosm of the macrocosm.
Soul Projection takes you to all the heavens "above".
Astral Projection limits you to the Astral Heaven.
There is always one more Heaven.So why stop at the 1st heaven and think its game over.
People who do that also accept the Ruler of that world who is only a lower manifestation of the God of all heavens as the Ultimate God.This is the God that get angry,jealous and sad.
As above so below.There are bad guys in these heavens below the Pure Soul Heaven.There are tricksters,conmen,angels and demons.
This is why you need a competent guide on your travels.You don't need one who wld "leg it" at the 1st sight of trouble and leave you to fend for yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:
The witches and demons we are talking about l understand are mostly in the lower regions of the Astral World.
Enough for now l guess.
:lol: :lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:l am not into Astral Projection.l don't know what it is.And l try not to criticise any person who uses this form of projection.
lt was explained to me and l quickly understood during my early days as a seeker not to waste time and energy learning Astral Projection.
Face value. You don't know what it is? You heard? Yet you always write a thesis on it whenever I mention it in a thread. Huh?!
:shock:

ehi!
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:l am not into Astral Projection.l don't know what it is.And l try not to criticise any person who uses this form of projection.
Face value. You don't know what it is? You heard? Yet you always write a thesis on it whenever I mention it in a thread. Huh?!

ehi!

lt is simple Kwaku.As the name suggest,anyone interested in going beyond the astral plane has no use for astral projection.This has always been my point.
lve heard and read about many who used astral projection at the early stage of becoming a seeker but drop the practice and learn Soul Projection which is easier,safer and takes you to the astral plane and beyond.
l may link a thread about chakras later
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:05 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

ehi!

lt is simple Kwaku.As the name suggest,anyone interested in going beyond the astral plane has no use for astral projection.This has always been my point.
lve heard and read about many who used astral projection at the early stage of becoming a seeker but drop the practice and learn Soul Projection which is easier,safer and takes you to the astral plane and beyond.
Massa wofa Kwame, its only Eckist you've read and heard from who dropped the practice and soul traveled. If I were you I would practice what I preach before saying anything about astral projection :twisted:. S3 w3 hu s3 (u c dat) u went back on ur word? Not experiencing something but reading about it you know all about it?

Quophi you see our old brother wofa Kwame here, wo y3 yaawa paa...
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

ehi!

Massa wofa Kwame, its only Eckist you've read and heard from who dropped the practice and soul traveled. If I were you I would practice what I preach before saying anything about astral projection :twisted:. S3 w3 hu s3 (u c dat) u went back on ur word? Not experiencing something but reading about it you know all about it?

l get your point Q.l will stop talking about something l know nothing about.
Check ur PM :)
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:20 am

Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

ehi!

@kwame

i dey chew pop corn koraa dey celebrate sef :lol: ........ kwame actually gathers information from sources other than first hand experience??? :shock: :P eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

me ma no toff tym (im givin him a tough tym).
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Previous

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)