Discussion Forums

lets discuss Demons

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Re: lets discuss Demons

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 pm

kuro be so Hene wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
kuro be so Hene wrote:npanyfou, kwame, Q, Ptaku, how do demons fit into your own belief system. surely if there is a positive force then a counter force must exist. And how do you relate to this counter force in your belief system?
i havent watched the documentary yet, perhaps later.

Before I say anything, I will side with Prime and ask what is your definition of 'demons'?

I usually associate demons as spirits. They can not manifest in our physical plane but can be highly influential in our spiritual plane through thought suggestions to the body's soul. I think the bible often talks about demons possessing a body in order to interact in our physical world. As in the video when a demon takes over a body the person becomes a vessel for the demon's agenda. The question is why are demons so interested in our world? Its interesting that Kwame suggests that there are good demons. I am not sure if a demon ever has the possessed vessel's interest at heart :lol:

l've not mentioned demons yet in my contribution.l don't remember suggesting there are good demons.What are demons?
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Re: lets discuss Demons

Postby kuro be so Hene » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:51 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
kuro be so Hene wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
kuro be so Hene wrote:npanyfou, kwame, Q, Ptaku, how do demons fit into your own belief system. surely if there is a positive force then a counter force must exist. And how do you relate to this counter force in your belief system?
i havent watched the documentary yet, perhaps later.

Before I say anything, I will side with Prime and ask what is your definition of 'demons'?

I usually associate demons as spirits. They can not manifest in our physical plane but can be highly influential in our spiritual plane through thought suggestions to the body's soul. I think the bible often talks about demons possessing a body in order to interact in our physical world. As in the video when a demon takes over a body the person becomes a vessel for the demon's agenda. The question is why are demons so interested in our world? Its interesting that Kwame suggests that there are good demons. I am not sure if a demon ever has the possessed vessel's interest at heart :lol:

l've not mentioned demons yet in my contribution.l don't remember suggesting there are good demons.What are demons?

I see. I jumped the gun slightly. Demons are bad spirits. Do these exist?
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby O-prime » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 am

POPE 1 wrote:O-prime, i will recommend Ravens for you, Red Skill will cause you headache and pain.
P Hall, but more into amorc

:lol: This guy. No fair weather here...Redskins pain for life! Interesting to hear about amorc...new to me. Not active anymore in the craft....was PH but found it lacking. PM me about amorc when you get a chance..don't want to highjack the thread.
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby O-prime » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:33 am

kuro be so Hene wrote:interesting responses and three schools of thought expressed. I would just delve slightly deeper into each one as I suspect you are all touching the surfaces of this topic.

first school of thought expressed is that demons do exist and in fact were created as an integral part of creation it self by The or A Creator. One would say a necessary evil. Now The or A Creator created Demons purposefully to what end? Maybe Pope 1 could lead us to the right direction here.

the school of thought by Quophi expresses that Demons do not exist except only in the mind. They are not an Independent entity but can manifest through through thought patterns. In a sense arguing that we are the demons or can become demons based on thought vibration.

O Prime points to the notion that Demons are rather a philosophical idea or one would say man made or just folk tale. That idea will hold if he then accepts that there are no angels and possibly no spiritual realm.

You all make very strong valid points but very different ones. finally I would like to know what off Demons that are self regulating, maybe existing on a different plane as Kwame suggested? Is this at all possible?

According to Orthodox Judaism, Angels and Demons are mutually exclusive. Although I know both to be nothing more than the musings of man, I cannot say the same about whether or not a spiritual realm exist. The existence of a spiritual realm is not dependent on demons/angels unless you are ONLY looking through a Judeo Christian lens.

Lastly, to your original post, Judaism did not subscribe to Good vs Evil (Dualism). There was only one power and that was Yahweh. Remember, Satan/Devil/Demons did NOT exist until after exposure to other cultures.
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby POPE 1 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:59 am

Most of the top religions in the world believe in the existence of demons, there are so many references in the bible where Jesus cast out demons. There was a time when Jesus refers to Peter as devil.
Islam recognizes the existence of evil Jinn, Hindus believe in spirits classified as demons.
The African traditional religion and culture also believe in demons and other deities that do good and pure evil. In Africa especially in Benin, and in Haiti mysterious death and spirit possession which defy conventional medical reasoning are yet to be explained.
Most Ghanaian footballers and politicians engage in practices which most religion will consider demonic e.g ritual murders when election approaching.
All these infernal being (powers) are real and part of creation.
POPE 1
JSS
JSS

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:13 pm

To understand the subject matter here or to believe in demons would mean 1st a knowledge about the spiritual self of man and the subjective world of thought(mental world) and feeling(emotional world).
There are many many worlds,heavens or dimensions beyond the physical world.
These worlds has its own structure,laws,rulers and entities.
The first Heaven beyond this physical world is the ASTRAL WORLD.The vibration here is finer than our material world.The structure and laws here are different from physical laws.
The second heaven is the CAUSAL WORLD.This world is beyond the Astral World.
The third Heaven is the MENTAL WORLD.This is the Heaven St Paul spoke about in 2 Cor 12 verse 2.
l'll concentrate on the 1st heaven,the Astral World to bring a little understanding on the subject matter here.
Science may not know this yet but lt is the current of spiritual forces in the ASTRAL World which gives energy to and support our physical world.
Some has established their Heaven on the Astral Plane believing it is the Highest Heaven and there is no Heaven beyond this World.They regard the Ruler of the Astral World as Supreme God and worship this God as such.
The Ruler of the Astral World is a manifestation of God at the Astral Level.This Ruler works or rules under the auspices of God,Absolute Creator and Ruler of all worlds and heavens from the Lowest to the Highest;from the physical pole of creation to the Abode of God(Ocean of Love and Mercy) our true home.
l have to mention here in passing why Astral Projection in not a technique needed of necessary for anyone who wants to experience all the heaven.Astral travel limits the practitioner to this 1st heaven.
The best,safe and most natural method of projection is Soul Travel.
The Astral World cannot be seen with physical eyes.lt is a much finer universe than the physical world.
Everything on this plane can be viewd with astral senses.
Many religions and people regard the this world as the supreme heaven because they do not know any better.And the regard the Astral God as the supreme God and worship this God as such because the do not know better.
Without trained eyes or a qualified guide,would you no regard the manifestation of a deity with the light of a strand of its hair brighter than a the light of a thousand physical suns?
Let is understand this God is part of the Spiritual Hierarchy of God.
The Astral World is the source of most psychic phenomena.
Yes,ghost,ufo,fly saucers,disembodied spirits,demons,swarm of entities,principalities in high places all come from this world.
The occult and those who practice astral travel cannot go beyond the astral world.They stop here.And most think of it as the end of the journey.
Life does not end in the Astral World.There are many many worlds beyond the astral plane.
"The beauty of the Astral World is beyond human description, the Light glorious and the long period of enjoyment by comparism make Earth feel life Hell."
lt must be said that Astral lnfluences does affect mankind here on Earth positively and negatively.lt depends on your composure.
There are destructive entities or what one may call evil spirits or demons.They do not have a home(physical body) and are desperating longing for one.They would gladly take over a human body and control it.These are psychic dangers.lt make a lot of sense to avoid these evil spirits.Care must be take when you decide to play with psychic forces or Astral entities.
Harry Potter books and films touches(mostly superficially)on the good and bad aspects of the psychic forces.
There is an inherent psychic power at play here.There are some examples in the video at the start of this thread.
When permitted,there are host of Astral entities ready to possess and use you for their own benefit.
There are areas in the on earth where these forces are very active and does wreak havoc in society.West Africa is a region where black magic is a powerful force.
Many religious sects are formed with these forces.
More Later
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:49 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
This Ruler works or rules under the auspices of God,Absolute Creator and Ruler of all worlds and heavens from the Lowest to the Highest;from the physical pole of creation to the Abode of God(Ocean of Love and Mercy) our true home.

Kwame, what if I tell you it doesn't end there, this ocean of love and mercy (so called true home)? That there are other places, or homes?

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
l have to mention here in passing why Astral Projection in not a technique needed of necessary for anyone who wants to experience all the heaven.Astral travel limits the practitioner to this 1st heaven.

I know you are talking about me here, mmmwwsssteee :roll:. U bore waaaa.

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:

here we go again. wo bore paa

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
The third Heaven is the MENTAL WORLD.This is the Heaven St Paul spoke about in 2 Cor 12 verse 2.

I don't know why you can't write a thesis on the mental and casual worlds as you've done on the astral world? :? Dabiaa astral astral astral, let us hear some mental mental and casual casual haaba.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:02 am

Hm, a lot of texts here. I would have to watch the video sometime. I think experience is a bigger part of this whole discussion. Evil forces, demonic forces, whatever the labels may be. I tend to watch this kind of topic from the stands because people say a lot based on what others have said or written. It would have been interesting if someone who had met these demons would type stuff here.

I come close, yes, after all I was a demon according to some gargantuan twisted minded delusional fu.cks in my family when I was a child. And I knew very well I didn't know what they were talking about because I wanted to see these demons feeli feeli (but kotooo) these extremists and fanatics were talking about.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:37 am

Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
This Ruler works or rules under the auspices of God,Absolute Creator and Ruler of all worlds and heavens from the Lowest to the Highest;from the physical pole of creation to the Abode of God(Ocean of Love and Mercy) our true home.

Kwame, what if I tell you it doesn't end there, this ocean of love and mercy (so called true home)? That there are other places, or homes?

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:

I know you are talking about me here, mmmwwsssteee :roll:. U bore waaaa.

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:

here we go again. wo bore paa

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:

I don't know why you can't write a thesis on the mental and casual worlds as you've done on the astral world? :? Dabiaa astral astral astral, let us hear some mental mental and casual casual haaba.

Of course there is always one more heaven;one more state of consciousness Q.There's a lot said about the Mental World in many of the major world religions.The've made this world their Heaven and are ignorant or reluctant to look beyond this Region.
lt might be a pale reflection but Bruce Almighty to me is an example of the Causal World.The script writer of this movie may have experienced the Causal World.Consciously or un consciously,l cannot tell.But Q let us remember you cannot imagine anything if it hasn't some truth to it.

Hmmm,The very old gets uncomfortable when dry bones are mentioned in a proverb Q

lm focusing on the Astral here because of the subject matter being discussed.The witches,demons and many of the black art comes from the lower astral regions Q
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 am

"lf man looks at the universe around himself, he cannot fail to realise that there must be some overruling plan coordinating its infinite complexity.
If he takes into his hands and examines minutely any living thing, however simple, he must equally realise that the ordered diversity of its parts is built upon a determining framework.
Science has sought in vain for its organising principle, but it will never be found on the physical plane, for it is not physical. It is not the inherent nature of atoms which causes them to arrange themselves in the complex patterns of living tissues.
The driving forces of the universe,the framework upon which it is built up in all its parts, belong to another phase of manifestation other than the physical plane, having other dimensions than those to which man is habituated and perceived by other modes of consciousness than those to which man is accustomed.
He lives in the midst of invisible forces whose effects alone are perceived. He moves among invisible forms whose actions he seldom perceives at all,though he may be profoundly affected by them.ln this mind side of nature, invisible to man's senses, intangible to his instruments of seeing and knowing, many things can happen that are without their echo on the physical plane.
There are beings that live in this invisible world as fish live in the sea.There are those who with trained minds, or special spiritual altitudes, can enter into this invisible worlds as divers descend to the ocean floor.
There are also times when,as happens to land when the sea dike break, these invisible forces flow in upon men and swamp their lives.
Such things normally do not happen, for man is protected by the very incapacity to perceive these invisible psychic forces.
There are four conditions, however, in which the veil may be rent and he meets the unseen"

Excerpts from The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad(Eckankar Bible).
More Later
Last edited by Kwame Nyame 64 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:31 pm

I always like going back to the root of a word before trying to debate anything about it. Where did the word Demon come from? Don't you see there might be a connection between, demon, divine, devil (remove the d and you have evil) etc? We've lost a lot of the original meanings of certain works. Etymological thread right now but I think we must look into this before we start off going haywire about something we don't really understand.

Apparently the word "Spirit" is related to the Greek "Daimon" (a.k.a. Demon or Daemon) which is derived from the verb "daiomai" meaning "to divide, to distribute". The original Demons were deities that "divided" and "distributed" one's fate.

The name Damon, on the other hand, is derived from the Greek root "dama-" meaning "to tame, to domesticate". So is the word diamond, which is derived from "a-damas" meaning "strong, cannot be subdued".

Beside the Greek word “damatzo” (to tame) “daimon” (devine being, spirit) is another possible word to derive the name from.

Dæmon "spirit," from Greek. daimon (gen. daimonos) "lesser god, guiding spirit, tutelary deity," (sometimes including souls of the dead), used (with daimonion)...
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:10 am

eiii from pastor "brush my shoulders off" qripisi to greek librarian????
:shock:

this world is turning ampa :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:39 am

quophi aletse wrote:eiii from pastor "brush my shoulders off" qripisi to greek librarian????

this world is turning ampa :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
chalay eno b small koraa oo. Words have lost their true meaning thru time.. If I make a small list you won't believe it
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

watch video

Postby PATAKU » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 am

I watched the video posted above which was imported from you tube and was fascinated and thrilled. My fascination was because it was a white folk who came all the way to our territory to study and to show what all of us as kids growing up in Ghana may have wind of but may never really experienced it. I was equally thrilled because the study showed also that there was no biases as as it appears the film maker was not a believer but just a nominal person investigating the existence of a paranormal in a different country. It is suggestive also that, those who slag Christianity as a whiteman's religion need to look at their facts again. Although the bible talks about evil spirits and elemental forces battling against the good of human kind, it is sometimes hard to fathom their existence and most importantly how they operate. The video above not only threw light on some of the practices in the dark, confirming biblical teachings of believers battling and wrestling against such principalities and powers in different realms beyond fresh and blood but it also highlighted the power and safety in the name Jesus Christ. At the mention of this name, all knees must bow, of powers in the heavens, under the earth or on earth, which the video testified.

The video to me showed two forces at work, the kingdom of Jesus Christ and the kingdom of Satan, whilst the battle ground is the human physical body which is either the portal of evil or good. Ultimately just by the mere mention of the name Jesus Christ evil forces flee without any aggressive physical contact but by a spoken word. I wonder what those who sing and glorify Hu and make so much noise in this forum woul say about this and all doubters of the power in the name Jesus Christ also say? Will the mention of Mohammed, Buddha etc have chased those demons away? I wonder so. I read the following thread of forumers trying to philosophize or reason beyond the obvious and I was appalled, which seems to me like escaping reality. Kwame Nyame, Q'lypse, and other doubters of the power in Jesus's name, what do you say about this video? Q'lypse, said:
I come close, yes, after all I was a demon according to some gargantuan twisted minded delusional fu.cks in my family when I was a child. And I knew very well I didn't know what they were talking about because I wanted to see these demons feeli feeli (but kotooo) these extremists and fanatics were talking about.
. Watch the video and see for yourself fiilifiili. It is well. God is good and there is no name on earth, above earth or under the earth given to man except Jesus Christ which can save our soul from hell fire and demonic world. PATAKU writes
PATAKU
JSS
JSS

Re: watch video

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Welcome back. Chalay long time oo..

PATAKU wrote:I wonder so. I read the following thread of forumers trying to philosophize or reason beyond the obvious and I was appalled, which seems to me like escaping reality. Kwame Nyame, Q'lypse, and other doubters of the power in Jesus's name, what do you say about this video?

I need time to watch this video. Jesus name huh? You are aware it the man wasn't called Jesus right? So you have to ask yourself what is going on then. Kwame is more equipped to go deeper into this.

PATAKU wrote: Q'lypse, said:
. Watch the video and see for yourself fiilifiili. It is well.

But I was talking about myself. Ah

PATAKU wrote: God is good

nobody said God is bad. Why do you think its you always have to defend God or you are defending your own ego, your belief?

I will reply to the rest of your post later. U make me laugh koraa k3k3
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby kuro be so Hene » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:27 am

@ Brother kwame, a few questions about the astral world.

When one supposedly projects into the astral world is it possible to interact with or even see the spirits or demons and even the ruler of that world since you are now vibrating at their same frequency. If not I would suggest there is still another tier above the astral world where these beings are most likely to exist.

You also quoted that astral travel makes the earth feel like hell. You mention light sensation and long periods of enjoyment. But correct me if I am wrong but you did not mention sensations of touch, taste, hearing and the other senses that add to the human experience. How are these represented in the astral world? Also interaction and fellowship is very important to humans, demons, spirits, gods and God but it seems in astral projection you aim to be removed from that. One might say its a burden. :lol:
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:24 pm

kuro be so Hene wrote:@ Brother kwame, a few questions about the astral world.

When one supposedly projects into the astral world is it possible to interact with or even see the spirits or demons and even the ruler of that world since you are now vibrating at their same frequency. If not I would suggest there is still another tier above the astral world where these beings are most likely to exist.

You also quoted that astral travel makes the earth feel like hell. You mention light sensation and long periods of enjoyment. But correct me if I am wrong but you did not mention sensations of touch, taste, hearing and the other senses that add to the human experience. How are these represented in the astral world? Also interaction and fellowship is very important to humans, demons, spirits, gods and God but it seems in astral projection you aim to be removed from that. One might say its a burden. :lol:

Ohene,l need to clear a few points before we go on.l had to check the thread if there is another Kwame because you attributed certain things to me l don't remember saying;some l don't associate with.
My apologies if lm not the intended Brother Kwame.
OK. l am not into Astral Projection.l don't know what it is.And l try not to criticise any person who uses this form of projection.
lt was explained to me and l quickly understood during my early days as a seeker not to waste time and energy learning Astral Projection.
The argument given at the time sounded very sensible to me.
l'll explain.

l am not an expert in this matters.
Eckankar,the path l am on teaches Soul Travel.Harold Klemp,the current Spiritual Leader is my good friend,teacher and guide.He lives in Minneapolis.l have met him in the physical.On the inner,he has the Spiritual authority to meet his students to teach and guide them one on one.lt doesn't matter if he has hundred or a million students.
He is the outer master who write books,special discourses for his students and go around the world giving talks at Eckankar Seminars.
ln the inner,he can come to you and take you on a spiritual journey in the heavens mentioned above.
l do not know any person alive who can do this.
Now a disclaimer.What l say here are not necessarily the position of Eckankar or the Spiritual Leader.
For more information on this you can visit www.eckankar.org or pick up one of the hundreds of books on Eckankar in any good bookshop worldwide.Eckankar is in more than 100 countries.
Each year,thousands of seekers join this path which is sometimes refered to as THE ANCIENT SCIENCE OF SOUL TRAVEL.lt is also called Ancient Wisdom For Today.
l have been a student since the late 1980's.l joined in Ghana where l come from.
The God worlds or heavens were are talking about are the Emotional World(Astral)
The Memory World(Causal)
The Mind World(Mental)
The Subconscious(Etherical)
The Soul World(Soul Plane)
So the first heaven is the Astral.
The 2nd Heaven is Causal
The 3rd Heaven is Mental
The 4th Heaven is Etheric
The Soul Plane is the 5th Heaven or the First Pure(True) Heaven.
Man has bodies that correspond to these various heavens.
So man is a microcosm of the macrocosm.
Soul Projection takes you to all the heavens "above".
Astral Projection limits you to the Astral Heaven.
There is always one more Heaven.So why stop at the 1st heaven and think its game over.
People who do that also accept the Ruler of that world who is only a lower manifestation of the God of all heavens as the Ultimate God.This is the God that get angry,jealous and sad.
As above so below.There are bad guys in these heavens below the Pure Soul Heaven.There are tricksters,conmen,angels and demons.
This is why you need a competent guide on your travels.You don't need one who wld "leg it" at the 1st sight of trouble and leave you to fend for yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:
The witches and demons we are talking about l understand are mostly in the lower regions of the Astral World.
Enough for now l guess.
:lol: :lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:l am not into Astral Projection.l don't know what it is.And l try not to criticise any person who uses this form of projection.
lt was explained to me and l quickly understood during my early days as a seeker not to waste time and energy learning Astral Projection.
Face value. You don't know what it is? You heard? Yet you always write a thesis on it whenever I mention it in a thread. Huh?!

ehi!
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:l am not into Astral Projection.l don't know what it is.And l try not to criticise any person who uses this form of projection.
Face value. You don't know what it is? You heard? Yet you always write a thesis on it whenever I mention it in a thread. Huh?!

ehi!

lt is simple Kwaku.As the name suggest,anyone interested in going beyond the astral plane has no use for astral projection.This has always been my point.
lve heard and read about many who used astral projection at the early stage of becoming a seeker but drop the practice and learn Soul Projection which is easier,safer and takes you to the astral plane and beyond.
l may link a thread about chakras later
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:05 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

ehi!

lt is simple Kwaku.As the name suggest,anyone interested in going beyond the astral plane has no use for astral projection.This has always been my point.
lve heard and read about many who used astral projection at the early stage of becoming a seeker but drop the practice and learn Soul Projection which is easier,safer and takes you to the astral plane and beyond.
Massa wofa Kwame, its only Eckist you've read and heard from who dropped the practice and soul traveled. If I were you I would practice what I preach before saying anything about astral projection :twisted:. S3 w3 hu s3 (u c dat) u went back on ur word? Not experiencing something but reading about it you know all about it?

Quophi you see our old brother wofa Kwame here, wo y3 yaawa paa...
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)