Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

lets discuss Demons

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

lets discuss Demons

Postby kuro be so Hene » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:22 pm

npanyfou, kwame, Q, Ptaku, how do demons fit into your own belief system. surely if there is a positive force then a counter force must exist. And how do you relate to this counter force in your belief system?

interesting documentary - Demons of Ghana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeGp5xkNhMk
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:29 am

What is Spiritual Freedom? What is Self-Mastery?
The individual.
Let us say you are a temple.To take absolute and complete charge of the temple;knowing 1st hand how to take charge and run the affairs of this temple is my understanding of Mastery and Freedom.
You are the ruler,absolute ruler.There are no occupant.Everything in the temple is as you want it.
The temple doors are such that it only opens inside out.This means nothing can break in from the outside.You have to let anything in.There cannot be uninvited guest.

How Conscious are you?
You are conscious if you know eg that certain attitude and behaviour affects the temple.
Certain things strengthens the temple building.Other things weakens the building.
lf you leave the entry points open,you allow for things to enter.

Pespective
Let us narrow things to Earth.
Earth is part of the physical universe. How big is Earth compared to the entire physical universe?
Science tells us there are billions and billions of galaxies.But let us take our own galaxy commonly called The milky way.
Let assume the milky way is a big Cathedral.Earth is like a single tiny dust hovering in this big cathedral.
lve used this particular thinking by way of trivialising any problem l face.lt works sometimes.

THE BIG PICTURE
There is the Spiritual Worlds and the Physical Worlds.
We on Earth cannot see the spiritual worlds with our naked eyes.We are however not just physical beings. We are Spiritual Beings here in a physical embodiment.
l leave off here.More Later.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby POPE 1 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:40 pm

What you call demons are all part of creation in this plane called Earth, this plane is designed to have positive and negative elements and vibration.
We know Red Skin "suck" because we measure them against the Ravens, Giants, Patriot etc.
You can only be assess to be qualified when you are exposed to challenges and deal with them appropriately. Demons are part of the equations, they have a role to play in this plane.
POPE 1
JSS
JSS

Postby quophi aletse » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:18 pm

yes demons exist and also the devil exist but they exist for whom they exist for ......

demons and satan are just personifications attached to negative energy. A lot of minds believes in the personified demons and satan so they exist for those minds perfectly ....

as kwame is saying, everything vibrates at a certain frequency. so if you or ur mind at the moment is not vibrating in a frequency range that matches say demons ..... how will demons enter ur experience?????

a good example is the physical eyes that is color blind ...... those color vibrations that is out of that eyes' frequency vibration range does not exist to that eyes therefore the eyes does not see those colors and those colors have no effect on that eyes and mind because it is not perceived.......
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby O-prime » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:25 pm

POPE 1 wrote:What you call demons are all part of creation in this plane called Earth, this plane is designed to have positive and negative elements and vibration.
We know Red Skin "suck" because we measure them against the Ravens, Giants, Patriot etc.
You can only be assess to be qualified when you are exposed to challenges and deal with them appropriately. Demons are part of the equations, they have a role to play in this plane.

Hey, my friend can you use a different example than "Red Skin" OK?????? Some of us are sensitive. :lol: BTW, you Prince Hall or Scottish Rite?
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby O-prime » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:40 pm

What is your definition of a "demon"? If you define "demons" by the christian tradition than you should probably look into the history of Judeo-Christian invention of the Devil and Demons. I wont go into too much detail, but Orthodox Judaism never subscribed to the idea of a Devil and demons. Jehova was all powerful and had NO competition.

It wasn't until after exposure to Zoroastrianism (Babylonian Captivity) that the idea's of Duality(good vs evil) and Heaven/Hell were introduced to the writers of the bible. Previously, they believed in an Afterlife where all went when they died ( probably taken from Ancient Egypt).
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby POPE 1 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:24 am

O-prime, i will recommend Ravens for you, Red Skill will cause you headache and pain.
P Hall, but more into amorc
POPE 1
JSS
JSS

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 am

My plan was to set off from the very begining laying some structure and foundation to build on but Pope,O Prime and Quophi are already sitting in their balconies and front room sipping tea.
lm tempted to join in but l humbly do not think working from the end in this case does justice to the questioner or the players in the video clip.
Don't get me wrong.These three contributor have hit on some very important points in the discussion.
l'll go back however to where l left off.
WORLDS
We talk about the physical worlds and the spiritual worlds very loosely and thus get many things mixed up.
We talk of God,devil and Demons loosely and get many things mixed up.
There are many worlds.Each world has its Rulers and rule.
This is VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE.lnfact it is too important to ignore.
All these worlds form the universe of universes.
The Universes come under two grand divisions.
There is the HIGHER SPIRITUAL Worlds.And there is the PSYCHIC and MATERIAL(LOWER) Worlds.
GOD rules all the worlds.
Each world is ruled by a manifestation of God.
So all Gods come under the auspices of God.
What comprises the PSYCHIC and MATERIAL Worlds?
More Later
Last edited by Kwame Nyame 64 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:30 am

i will be right back
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby kuro be so Hene » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:45 pm

interesting responses and three schools of thought expressed. I would just delve slightly deeper into each one as I suspect you are all touching the surfaces of this topic.

first school of thought expressed is that demons do exist and in fact were created as an integral part of creation it self by The or A Creator. One would say a necessary evil. Now The or A Creator created Demons purposefully to what end? Maybe Pope 1 could lead us to the right direction here.

the school of thought by Quophi expresses that Demons do not exist except only in the mind. They are not an Independent entity but can manifest through through thought patterns. In a sense arguing that we are the demons or can become demons based on thought vibration.

O Prime points to the notion that Demons are rather a philosophical idea or one would say man made or just folk tale. That idea will hold if he then accepts that there are no angels and possibly no spiritual realm.

You all make very strong valid points but very different ones. finally I would like to know what off Demons that are self regulating, maybe existing on a different plane as Kwame suggested? Is this at all possible?
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:02 pm

So the God worlds comprises the Higher Worlds and the Lower World.
The Soul Plane(World) is the 1st of the Pure Spiritual Planes.
Below the Soul Plane are the Etheric(subconscious) World,Mental(mind) world,Causal(memory) world,Astral(emotional world) and then the physical World including Earth.
One more point here.
Soul comes from the Pure Higher world down into the lower worlds to gain experience and eventually become a co-worker with the Divine.
Because of the coarseness of the lower worlds,Soul clothes itself with the various worlds as it journeys through them.
lt clothes itself 1st with an etheric body,then it take on a mental body,causal body,an astral body and finally a physical body.
So man(Soul) on earth has the bodies of the lower worlds.
This is why it is wrong to say "my Soul" as if you have a Soul.
You do not have a Soul.You are Soul with an mind,memory,emotional and physical bodies.
Death on Earth thus is Soul shedding its outer Physical clothes.
Let us remember Soul is a Spark of God.Soul never dies.
Soul cannot be harmed,hurt or killed.This is important to note.
Soul is trapped here on Earth.lt is only after freeing ltself from the astral,causal and mental bodies that Soul returns to the Pure Spiritual Worlds.
The Ruler of all the Lower Worlds is THE UNIVERSAL MIND POWER.lt has many names.KAL NIRANJAN is the common name given to the Ruler of the Lower Worlds.
lts duty is like a teacher.
God send Souls down here to gain experience.The Ruler of these lower regions of God traps Soul down here.lt is Soul's duty to escape.
More Later
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby kuro be so Hene » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:23 pm

interesting. so these rulers could be Demons and or a Devil under the employment of a mightier being? keep um coming Kwame :)
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Re: lets discuss Demons

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:39 pm

kuro be so Hene wrote:npanyfou, kwame, Q, Ptaku, how do demons fit into your own belief system. surely if there is a positive force then a counter force must exist. And how do you relate to this counter force in your belief system?
i havent watched the documentary yet, perhaps later.

Before I say anything, I will side with Prime and ask what is your definition of 'demons'?
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:50 pm

kuro be so Hene wrote:interesting. so these rulers could be Demons and or a Devil under the employment of a mightier being? keep um coming Kwame :)

lm trying to move step by step.So when taken together,a better understanding will emerge.
But since you asked,let me chip in here.
There is a hierarchy throughout the universes of God.Way down here are what can be said to be minor Gods.This includes elementals and angelic forces. These dwell in regions very close to Earth.
Have you heard of the DEVAS,DEVTAS,BHUTS,PRETS and several other names.Some of the "spirits" named here and in the video.
This are beings somewhat above man.When l say man here lm talking about the ordinary man.
lf you are able to find harmony with these beings,they can be of some help since they have great powers..
l'll come back to this later.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby kuro be so Hene » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
kuro be so Hene wrote:npanyfou, kwame, Q, Ptaku, how do demons fit into your own belief system. surely if there is a positive force then a counter force must exist. And how do you relate to this counter force in your belief system?

Before I say anything, I will side with Prime and ask what is your definition of 'demons'?

I usually associate demons as spirits. They can not manifest in our physical plane but can be highly influential in our spiritual plane through thought suggestions to the body's soul. I think the bible often talks about demons possessing a body in order to interact in our physical world. As in the video when a demon takes over a body the person becomes a vessel for the demon's agenda. The question is why are demons so interested in our world? Its interesting that Kwame suggests that there are good demons. I am not sure if a demon ever has the possessed vessel's interest at heart :lol:
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 pm

kuro be so Hene wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

I usually associate demons as spirits. They can not manifest in our physical plane but can be highly influential in our spiritual plane through thought suggestions to the body's soul. I think the bible often talks about demons possessing a body in order to interact in our physical world. As in the video when a demon takes over a body the person becomes a vessel for the demon's agenda. The question is why are demons so interested in our world? Its interesting that Kwame suggests that there are good demons. I am not sure if a demon ever has the possessed vessel's interest at heart :lol:

l've not mentioned demons yet in my contribution.l don't remember suggesting there are good demons.What are demons?
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby kuro be so Hene » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:51 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
kuro be so Hene wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

l've not mentioned demons yet in my contribution.l don't remember suggesting there are good demons.What are demons?

I see. I jumped the gun slightly. Demons are bad spirits. Do these exist?
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby O-prime » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 am

POPE 1 wrote:O-prime, i will recommend Ravens for you, Red Skill will cause you headache and pain.
P Hall, but more into amorc

:lol: This guy. No fair weather here...Redskins pain for life! Interesting to hear about amorc...new to me. Not active anymore in the craft....was PH but found it lacking. PM me about amorc when you get a chance..don't want to highjack the thread.
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby O-prime » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:33 am

kuro be so Hene wrote:interesting responses and three schools of thought expressed. I would just delve slightly deeper into each one as I suspect you are all touching the surfaces of this topic.

first school of thought expressed is that demons do exist and in fact were created as an integral part of creation it self by The or A Creator. One would say a necessary evil. Now The or A Creator created Demons purposefully to what end? Maybe Pope 1 could lead us to the right direction here.

the school of thought by Quophi expresses that Demons do not exist except only in the mind. They are not an Independent entity but can manifest through through thought patterns. In a sense arguing that we are the demons or can become demons based on thought vibration.

O Prime points to the notion that Demons are rather a philosophical idea or one would say man made or just folk tale. That idea will hold if he then accepts that there are no angels and possibly no spiritual realm.

You all make very strong valid points but very different ones. finally I would like to know what off Demons that are self regulating, maybe existing on a different plane as Kwame suggested? Is this at all possible?

According to Orthodox Judaism, Angels and Demons are mutually exclusive. Although I know both to be nothing more than the musings of man, I cannot say the same about whether or not a spiritual realm exist. The existence of a spiritual realm is not dependent on demons/angels unless you are ONLY looking through a Judeo Christian lens.

Lastly, to your original post, Judaism did not subscribe to Good vs Evil (Dualism). There was only one power and that was Yahweh. Remember, Satan/Devil/Demons did NOT exist until after exposure to other cultures.
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby POPE 1 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:59 am

Most of the top religions in the world believe in the existence of demons, there are so many references in the bible where Jesus cast out demons. There was a time when Jesus refers to Peter as devil.
Islam recognizes the existence of evil Jinn, Hindus believe in spirits classified as demons.
The African traditional religion and culture also believe in demons and other deities that do good and pure evil. In Africa especially in Benin, and in Haiti mysterious death and spirit possession which defy conventional medical reasoning are yet to be explained.
Most Ghanaian footballers and politicians engage in practices which most religion will consider demonic e.g ritual murders when election approaching.
All these infernal being (powers) are real and part of creation.
POPE 1
JSS
JSS

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)