Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

haye chisora brawl

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

haye chisora brawl

Postby kuro be so Hene » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 pm

chisora needs to see canvas. How dare him spit in the face of a klitchko and now this :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIUqElaV ... re=related

lets get it on. good or bad for boxing?
Last edited by kuro be so Hene on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby paabo » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Why was Derrick allowed to get off the stage in the first place? :lol: :lol: ...only to be glassed :P
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby kuro be so Hene » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:34 pm

paabo wrote:Why was Derrick allowed to get off the stage in the first place? :lol: :lol: ...only to be glassed :P

I thought david handled the situation. a man get up in your face you glass him. simple :lol: :lol:
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby paabo » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:40 pm

kuro be so Hene wrote:
paabo wrote:Why was Derrick allowed to get off the stage in the first place? :lol: :lol: ...only to be glassed :P

I thought david handled the situation. a man get up in your face you glass him. simple :lol: :lol:

He's a fckin pvssy!! :lol: :lol:

paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby paabo » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Haye with the offending weapon? :lol:

Weapon in action
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby ChocIce? » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:55 pm

BOOM!! Do you guys see the bottle/glass in Haye's hand when he hit him with that ferocious shot? :lol: :lol:
ChocIce?
BSc
BSc

Postby Coach Prekese » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:07 pm

actors :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc

Postby kuro be so Hene » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:26 pm

this thread is football related mods. the guy wore a munure shirt in the ring last night :lol:

cant stand that bright red shirt :x
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby paabo » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:09 pm

kuro be so Hene wrote:this thread is football related mods. the guy wore a munure shirt in the ring last night :lol:

cant stand that bright red shirt :x

:lol: :lol: you're not alone
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby Empire of Victory » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:09 pm

WCW??

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

None of em can touch Bukom Banku(a man among men and a king in the ring)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning!! I will not respond to trolls anymore....

Postby kebashorificatious » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:11 pm

stupid boxers on display. nowhere near the class of the klitschko bros.

:arrow:
kebashorificatious

Postby paabo » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:21 pm

David Haye's full statement:

It is with regret that I feel I have to issue this statement to clarify certain matters, following an unfortunate incident that occurred on Saturday night (February 18) in Munich, Germany at the Vitali Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora post-fight press conference.

I was in Munich to watch the WBC world heavyweight title bout between Klitschko and Chisora and provide punditry for BoxNation, and accredited as such.

During the post-fight press conference, I was stood at the back of the room. It wasn't until Bernd Bonte said my name and involved me in the press conference that I commented. I was then happy to banter back and forth with Bonte and Klitschko, keen to ascertain whether he (Vitali) would stay true to his word and reiterate his desire to do what his younger brother couldn't do – knock me out.

I felt as though the public would want to hear more information about this potential bout and that we could both start beating the drum ahead of a showdown later this year.

However, at this point Chisora began firing insults at me from his position on the top table. In fact, he has recently made a habit of saying derogatory things about me in the press.

Moments before declaring he wanted to go face-to-face with me, Chisora assured the gathered media that he would give me 'two slaps'. Chisora had, of course, already been shrouded in controversy that weekend.

Despite this, Chisora climbed down from the top table, removed his robe and then walked towards me, entourage in tow, in an aggressive manner. I held my ground, but, unfortunately, he caused a serious disturbance to occur, something which threatened to damage the reputation of the sport we both love.

Regrettably, some members of his entourage also encouraged the chaos.

Nevertheless, Chisora and I soon separated, brushed ourselves down and moved in opposite directions. The confrontation then reignited, however, and both Don Charles and Adam Booth became involved in the mess. Adam suffered a cut to the head.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for the ruckus to again settle down. It was then that I heard Chisora say he planned to 'shoot me dead'.

I decided to leave the venue and return to my hotel, a move which I hoped would diffuse [sic] the situation. However, Chisora's team were staying at the same hotel as me and, in light of the threats Chisora had made in front of the world's media, it seemed far more appropriate for me and Adam to leave the hotel as quickly as possible.

Consequently, I left Munich on an earlier flight on Sunday morning and have been thinking about what happened ever since, as well as replaying the incident many times via YouTube. It goes without saying, I am bitterly disappointed to have been a part of what transpired on Saturday evening.

I realise I am no angel – and don't mind a bit of professional trash-talk to help raise boxing's profile – but, during my 21 years in the sport, I have never been involved in, or even witnessed, such a serious fracas.

If requested, I shall happily assist the boxing authorities with any investigation they wish to launch and, ultimately, hope that all lessons learned from this incident will be implemented.

I also hope Dereck Chisora is able to learn from his mistakes this past weekend, right the wrongs and then go on to fulfil his potential in the boxing ring.

Chisora's full statement:

Following the extensive media coverage that my WBC World Heavyweight title challenge against Vitali Klitschko in Munich at the weekend has attracted, I feel I must wholeheartedly apologise for my part in the regrettable scenes both before and after what was to be the biggest night of my career.

Whilst my behaviour was inexcusable, there were many things that went on behind the scenes that ultimately caused my frustrations to boil over, however this is of course no excuse.

I cannot go into the specific details at the moment as quite rightly the British Boxing Board of Control will be investigating this matter and also the altercation that took place between David Haye and myself where I was struck by a bottle.

Despite all of this, the bottom line is, I have let my family, my team and worst of all the sport I love down. I acknowledge that my actions were totally unprofessional, with or without provocation.

Now, with a cool head and the benefit of hindsight, my actions at the weekend were regrettable to say the least and I am deeply embarrassed at the scenes reported in the media.

I acknowledge that I have a duty as a professional boxer to conduct myself properly at all times, especially with boxing being a sport of controlled aggression. I have let lots of people down on Saturday night, including myself, and for that I am truly sorry.

In Munich I fully cooperated with the German authorities and as a result I was released without charge.

I will be making no further comment at this stage and will wait for any formal hearing to take place
paabo
Professor
Professor

Return to Other Sports