Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Cmom Tebow,Cmon Broncos

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Re: Cmom Tebow,Cmon Broncos

Postby keen observer » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:15 am

captain_fred wrote:
maradona wrote:
Persona wrote:Tebow will throw 80 yard touchdown tonight.
YES IM A BELIEVER


Brady and satan > tebow and jesus.
Completely unnecessary :idea:


Did you see the SNL skit? If not, then go look for it.
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58499
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby 4th_Official » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:15 am

Kofi Jolof wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:John 3:16 Focus on the Family commercial...YES :lol:


Really?


Did you see it? It was my first time seeing it, but I usually channel surf during commercials so I didn't know if it was old. I know Tebow did a commercial with that organization a couple of Super Bowls ago, but this one just featured kids.
There's a Christian commercial with Tebow? :o
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Cmom Tebow,Cmon Broncos

Postby 4th_Official » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:16 am

keen observer wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
maradona wrote:
Persona wrote:Tebow will throw 80 yard touchdown tonight.
YES IM A BELIEVER


Brady and satan > tebow and jesus.
Completely unnecessary :idea:


Did you see the SNL skit? If not, then go look for it.
Tell me what to type in YouTube
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Cmom Tebow,Cmon Broncos

Postby keen observer » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:16 am

captain_fred wrote:
keen observer wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
maradona wrote:
Persona wrote:Tebow will throw 80 yard touchdown tonight.
YES IM A BELIEVER


Brady and satan > tebow and jesus.
Completely unnecessary :idea:


Did you see the SNL skit? If not, then go look for it.
Tell me what to type in YouTube


Tim Tebow + SNL
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58499
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby keen observer » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:17 am

keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58499
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby nana81 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:20 am

Ye men of little faith. Watch out for miracles in the 4th quarter. lol!!
nana81
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1366
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby keen observer » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:22 am

nana81 wrote:Ye men of little faith. Watch out for miracles in the 4th quarter. lol!!


The miracle is that he is playing in the second round of the play-ffs.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58499
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:23 am

keen observer wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpFe3GR7p8


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30219
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby 4th_Official » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:25 am

keen observer wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpFe3GR7p8
Just saw it. Minus the comedy and sarcasm, some good points were made. So now, why did you want me watching the video in regards to my completely unnecessary comment? :o
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Postby 4th_Official » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:25 am

quophi aletse wrote:
keen observer wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpFe3GR7p8


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You enjoyed it too? :lol: :lol:
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Postby wadada » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:26 am

keen observer wrote:
wadada wrote:the wheels are falling off really fast :shock: :shock: I feel sorry for this guy :lol:


I actually like the guy. He was a winner at college and i have tremendous respect for him. Those who say he can't play should go sock their own arrogance.


I don’t really care about him, but it’s annoying to hear espn discuss Tebow 24/7.

btw, the performance today by the 49ers :shock: that team can go far courtesy their DEFENSE!!!
User avatar
wadada
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4294
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:11 pm

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:28 am

captain_fred wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
keen observer wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpFe3GR7p8


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You enjoyed it too? :lol: :lol:


yes ... jesus was very funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30219
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby 4th_Official » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:30 am

quophi aletse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
keen observer wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpFe3GR7p8


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You enjoyed it too? :lol: :lol:


yes ... jesus was very funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should see Family Guy and South Park's Jesus' :oops: :lol: America di333 :lol:
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:32 am

captain_fred wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
keen observer wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpFe3GR7p8


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You enjoyed it too? :lol: :lol:


yes ... jesus was very funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should see Family Guy and South Park's Jesus' :oops: :lol: America di333 :lol:


i dont watch those shows but yea im aware
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30219
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby maradona » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:33 am

captain_fred wrote:
keen observer wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpFe3GR7p8
Just saw it. Minus the comedy and sarcasm, some good points were made. So now, why did you want me watching the video in regards to my completely unnecessary comment? :o



bro theres nothing wrong with what i wrote, considering brady is a satan worshiper according to the bible.
maradona
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:31 am

Postby 4th_Official » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:33 am

quophi aletse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
keen observer wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpFe3GR7p8


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You enjoyed it too? :lol: :lol:


yes ... jesus was very funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should see Family Guy and South Park's Jesus' :oops: :lol: America di333 :lol:


i dont watch that shows but yea im aware
:lol: Btw, you watch football (NFL)? :o
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Postby Shas88 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:34 am

keen observer wrote:
nana81 wrote:Ye men of little faith. Watch out for miracles in the 4th quarter. lol!!


The miracle is that he is playing in the second round of the play-ffs.. :lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol: :lol: at least now ppl will give us a break with all this Tebow talk... Anyways GOOOO BIIG BLUUUE!!!
Shas88
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:35 am

captain_fred wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
captain_fred wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
keen observer wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpFe3GR7p8


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You enjoyed it too? :lol: :lol:


yes ... jesus was very funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should see Family Guy and South Park's Jesus' :oops: :lol: America di333 :lol:


i dont watch that shows but yea im aware
:lol: Btw, you watch football (NFL)? :o


wo kraa 3de3b3n as3m??? :lol: yea i dont mind it unless there is some other interesting thing that commands attention
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30219
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby franconero » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:38 am

Man I am soooo sad even it's not my dead skins
User avatar
franconero
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:21 am
Location: Aburokyire

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:38 am

captain_fred wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:John 3:16 Focus on the Family commercial...YES :lol:


Really?


Did you see it? It was my first time seeing it, but I usually channel surf during commercials so I didn't know if it was old. I know Tebow did a commercial with that organization a couple of Super Bowls ago, but this one just featured kids.
There's a Christian commercial with Tebow? :o


He did a pro-life commercial with his mom for the 'Focus on the Family' group during the Super Bowl after his senior year at Florida (two Super Bowls ago). Pretty low-key.
User avatar
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13213
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:42 am
Location: Upstate New York

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests