Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

mayweather vs ortiz

Discuss boxing and other sports

Moderator: deciiva

mayweather vs ortiz

Postby Kisame » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:03 am

Kisame
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Postby Mid 20s » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:20 am

respect!
Mid 20s
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8742
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:25 am

Postby Papzia Wenger » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:34 am

Pretty boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
User avatar
Papzia Wenger
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4885
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:26 am
Location: Maryland,USA

Postby AsylumDowner » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:38 am

Papzia Wenger wrote:Pretty boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pretty Boy getting whooped today
then he gets paid huge
then off to jail
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Asylum Down

Postby Papzia Wenger » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:48 am

AsylumDowner wrote:
Papzia Wenger wrote:Pretty boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pretty Boy getting whooped today
then he gets paid huge
then off to jail
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Do you really believe ALL that? :shock: :shock: :shock:
User avatar
Papzia Wenger
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4885
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:26 am
Location: Maryland,USA

Postby African » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:29 am

Morales is still good
User avatar
African
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 10796
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: On this Planet

Postby Papzia Wenger » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:31 am

African wrote:Morales is still good


He is looking good
User avatar
Papzia Wenger
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4885
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:26 am
Location: Maryland,USA

Postby opambour » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:32 am

wat time is the main event
User avatar
opambour
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5327
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Irving, TX

Postby Papzia Wenger » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:35 am

Papzia Wenger wrote:
African wrote:Morales is still good


He is looking good


Good round for Morales
User avatar
Papzia Wenger
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4885
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:26 am
Location: Maryland,USA

Postby Sub0552 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:36 am

thank you
User avatar
Sub0552
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4526
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:20 am

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:37 am

Papzia Wenger wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:
Papzia Wenger wrote:Pretty boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pretty Boy getting whooped today
then he gets paid huge
then off to jail
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Do you really believe ALL that? :shock: :shock: :shock:


He believes HPV Vaccination causes mental retardation like Michelle Bachmann too.
User avatar
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13016
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:42 am
Location: Upstate New York

Postby Papzia Wenger » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:39 am

shuakelly wrote:wat time is the main event


There is one more after the Morales fight so it will be around midnight EST
User avatar
Papzia Wenger
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4885
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:26 am
Location: Maryland,USA

Postby Ekow » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:41 am

Papzia Wenger wrote:
shuakelly wrote:wat time is the main event


There is one more after the Morales fight so it will be around midnight EST


2100 PST
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 104633
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby Papzia Wenger » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:43 am

Good show by Morales
User avatar
Papzia Wenger
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4885
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:26 am
Location: Maryland,USA

Postby AsylumDowner » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:48 am

Kofi Jolof wrote:
Papzia Wenger wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:
Papzia Wenger wrote:Pretty boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pretty Boy getting whooped today
then he gets paid huge
then off to jail
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Do you really believe ALL that? :shock: :shock: :shock:


He believes HPV Vaccination causes mental retardation like Michelle Bachmann too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am not a Tea Party Member ooooooo...
PS May-whatever- is going to jail
Take it to the bank...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Asylum Down

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:50 am

AsylumDowner wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:
Papzia Wenger wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:
Papzia Wenger wrote:Pretty boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pretty Boy getting whooped today
then he gets paid huge
then off to jail
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Do you really believe ALL that? :shock: :shock: :shock:


He believes HPV Vaccination causes mental retardation like Michelle Bachmann too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am not a Tea Party Member ooooooo...
PS May-whatever- is going to jailTake it to the bank...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wat r u talking about.. hes not even guilty.. bail was 3000$... shows u how hes gonna beat this easily
Last edited by NaMrecco$ on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66504
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby HANNI_X » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:51 am

Pretty boyyyyyyyyyyyyy will knock out the loud-mouthed Ortiz.
User avatar
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:13 am

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:55 am

AsylumDowner wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:
Papzia Wenger wrote:
AsylumDowner wrote:
Papzia Wenger wrote:Pretty boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pretty Boy getting whooped today
then he gets paid huge
then off to jail
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Do you really believe ALL that? :shock: :shock: :shock:


He believes HPV Vaccination causes mental retardation like Michelle Bachmann too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am not a Tea Party Member ooooooo...
PS May-whatever- is going to jail
Take it to the bank...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Just pulling your chain massa. I('s not too late to give to my "Ghanaians for Huntsman" PAC. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13016
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:42 am
Location: Upstate New York

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:01 am

HANNI_X wrote:Pretty boyyyyyyyyyyyyy will knock out the loud-mouthed Ortiz.


Ortiz doesn't have a loud mouth. You expect him to be silent when he's going up against the loudest mouth Mayweather.
User avatar
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13016
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:42 am
Location: Upstate New York

Postby AsylumDowner » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:21 am

Kofi Jolof wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:Pretty boyyyyyyyyyyyyy will knock out the loud-mouthed Ortiz.


Ortiz doesn't have a loud mouth. You expect him to be silent when he's going up against the loudest mouth Mayweather.

.. according to our resident racist here everything is black and white so the Ortiz guy is a loud muff... how else would he get black folks to hate ortiz.. nkwasiasem
User avatar
AsylumDowner
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Asylum Down

Next

Return to Boxing



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests