Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

As a Christian how do you feel after reading this??

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 am

Hi Capt Fred,
What you are seeing here is there are people who love God too.lt so happens they are outside Christianity.l know this is difficult to accept by some Christians but it is true.You don't have to be Christian to love God.

The 1st Christian missionaries who went to lndia were shock to hear about the life story of Krishna.lt was very similar in many ways to that of Jesus.And Krishna lived some 800 before Christ.
The best(oh sorry) funniest explanation l ever heard by a Christian about the similarities between Jesus and Krishna is that the devil knew Jesus will be coming so he made it possible for Krishna to be born by a virgin,started his mission at 30,died at 33,rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.
And the devil made this happen 800 years before Jesus so as to confuse and deceive.

Fred,rejecting the Christian God doesn't make one an atheist or non believer.l will say you have expanded your consciousness by coming here in the sense that we are seeing guys who talk about God and love God who are not Christians.
Remember what Jesus told his disciples when they stopped some people who were not known followers of Jesus from preaching and performing miracles in Christ's name?

Of course there are some guys here who believe nothing is sacred.They think religion or spirituality is for the ignorant or small minded person.
You look closer and realise all their argument is based on a certain conceived notion or concept of God.
Some of these guys just rant and parrot the views of others without any personal belief or understanding.They are blinded by their own ego.

When l come back,l'll touch on psychic and spiritual.They are not the same.
More Later
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Re: About the son of man

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:41 am

Q' lypse wrote:massa woboa :D . I hardly hear of Christians say anything about Jesus' teachings. Geez, don't remember ever hearing it. All you hear is Jesus this Jesus that, savior this savior that, deliver me, deliver us, you need Jesus, believe in Jesus, without Christ Im in crisis, you need Jesus, Jesus miracles, Jesus or Christ is coming, soon etcetera. Its more of a fan base than the practicality of his words. I don't recall any Christian stretching their love to another human being just to be loving k3k3 without invoking something about Jesus into it. You guys are attached to a figure who left the earth a long time ago. You are more focused on the star, the celebrity status of the individual than what is more important. This is a distraction which i think if your theories/beliefs of the figure coming back through the clouds is to happen will be bogus. You are into the person than loving one another.


What kind of Christians do you have the "privilege" of being around? :lol: :lol: :P

Well if you read some of my old post, I wrote about helping your brother who needs help not because you want to go to heaven but because your brother needs help and you have it in your power to help them out. What do you think I was getting at? :o

And how many people in general understand love in our modern culture today? Not just Christians. Consider that

In the book of 1 John we are told anyone who claims to love God but hates his brother is a liar. How can I say I love Jesus but I don't love my brother? People being more fixated with the figure of God than his messages?

You're generalizing in my opinion. Some Christians are doing things out there out of love but unfortunately stuff like that are over shadowed.
Guest
 

Re: About the son of man

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:24 am

quophi aletse wrote:KPOM!!!! ..... well put ..... i have struggled to put this space which most christians and followers of christ operate in into words that effectively describes it ......

christianity has become a means of getting somewhere and escaping hell
...the few direct quotes and teaching from jesus i have read in the bible seems to point at the practicality of living life on earth .... not to get to somewhere after u die ...... the beatitudes, co-existing peacefully with ur fellow human beings, establishing a relationship of love with wateva concept of deity u have(love YOUR lord god with all ur heart) .....

It shouldn't be that way but unfortunately many walk around with such misconceptions. Are you sure it's all about living life on Earth and it's the end? Jesus said, why store your treasure here on Earth where it can rust, and moth will get to it? The very first things Jesus said before changing water into wine which people know so well as his first miracle, is that he said, "the kingdom of heaven is near so repent". Prior to him John was also preaching the same message. Also recall some of the promises that were made to the disciples. The misconception unfortunately which most people hold is that, "if I do good I get into heaven and if I do bad I go to hell" and that's not how it is. There are many who hold on to that style of thinking. That's what you're talking about with the whole "not to get to somewhere after you die". I'm "trying" to go to heaven. :lol: just believe and repent :idea: our good deeds don't get us anywhere for they are like filthy rags before the Lord.

jesus' teachings were was in opposition to the strict laws of the jewish religion of his time ....... that is why the pharisees plotted to kill him ......

Don't forget also how Jesus pointed out the truth to them like their hypocrisy. They used to tell people do this or that and this or that whiles they themselves didn't do it. Don't forget how far their hearts truly were from God. These guys were "actors". Like fasting and making it plain and obvious that they are fasting so that people will say wow that guy is fasting for a week, etc., These guys also prayed loud, and long so people can praise them. It's why Jesus said if your righteousness doesn't exceed those of the pharisees, you wont enter into the kingdom of heaven. If you're an "actor" and not a true believer... :lol: consider one of Jesus's laws on murder and adultery. The law considered murder physically killing your brother and adultury physically sleeping with a woman. Jesus considered lusting in your hurt adultery and anger murder. See the difference?

u think the pharisees would have plotted the death of jesus if his teachings were on point with the mosaic laws that they enforced to the T ???
Well, imagine going to school and being crowned a scholar in your field. Then a man whose dad is a carpenter who probably isn't as highly educated as you are with "social outcasts" as his followers completely exposes you to everyone that you don't know nothing and you're just a balloon with air in it. You would feel hostile towards him as-well. Consider some of the questions they asked Jesus and their motive behind asking him those questions. It's like Martin Luther exposing the corrupt practices of the Catholic church. They didn't like him either :-)

and the pharisees had a legitimate reason(according to their beliefs of course) .... they had it in they beliefs backed up by their scriptures that Jehovah never changes and one guy comes along who is being proclaimed as the messiah and son of jehovah saying things that has no backings or outside the focus of their so called eternal scriptures ...... telling the masses to love god and things rather than the clearly suggest or even command of fearing god ....
Consider what you wrote. And how you're a strong advocate for Jesus' message. Yet in debates you quote form the OLD testament and use it as an argument. Clearly the relationship with God and man has changed from the OT and the NT. That's why Christianity isn't about obeying laws to get to heaven. It's deeper. Loving God is a start and it's called a relationship

this is all in the bible for all to see ...... it is not that complicated
Bible reading and studying = very crucial. "it's not that complicated" depends on how you look at it. But can it be understood? Definitely. We have the word for a reason

we all know the saviour that the pharisees would have accepted at that time .....
The Pharisees would have accepted anyone who didn't crush their ego's and draw their attention to reality.

someone like alexander the great who could manipulate the raw materials of the universe consciously and with ease ..... slay enemies of israel willy nilly .... punish severely those who did not follow the laws ..... performed some "negative miracles" etc ..... u know like being passed the baton from jehovah to continue the behaviour of jehovah on earth directly and in the flesh .....
but to their dislike, Jesus didn't come for that. He came to take away the sins of the world. To bring peace, joy, forgiveness, mercy, love...


but jesus .... jesus kept talking about forgiveness, stepping away from condemnation(cast the first stone), and living a life sponsored by true love rather than fear ......
When I first started out as a Christian I didn't understand certain things so I also lived in fear. But once I understood them I look back at those days and say wow

it is very clear in the bible for all to see this ......
How many people would read Harry Potter over the Bible? Look at how some people refer to the Bible as? And then people wonder why people are getting manipulated. If only people would read and study the Bible, then they would know and see right through these fake pastors and preachings


It seems one of the things you were arguing against was a "place" after here. And you made some references to scripture and even said Jesus barely referred to "heaven" but rather placed an emphasis on living in peace with out brothers here and now on Earth.

Consider some of Jesus parables when he would say things such as,: "The kingdom of heaven is like....." What kingdom was he using to make that simile?

In the famous "sermon on the mount" in Mathew Jesus says, "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." What does that mean?
Then consider:
Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

What do you think? Jesus makes a reference to heaven.

Then finally,: “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal."

Earthly treasure vs. heavenly treasure?

Just scriptures I feel you should consider. there are other ones but now is not a good time for me.
Guest
 

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Anonymous wrote:
"Things" are definitely out there, brother. There are "things" out there. Part of what amazed, shocked me about you, "brotha minista" and several others on this religious board is that. My whole life, any "non-believer" whom I associated with athiest / athiesm [1] didn't believe in God, [2] didn't believe in anything either. Ex, KO (I'm sure you know him). And so when I came here and you and Mr. Aletse although don't "believe" in God or whatever you're views are, you guys focus on "spirituality/spiritual" things. Do you get what I'm saying? I've never met such people especially Ghanaians before. Usually people like palm readers and stuff usually are the ones that do spirit spirit things. So for "athiest" who weren't quoting from Charles Darwin etc, I was like :shock: Never come across that before.


I don't know why people being atheists bother others so much. To me atheists are more reasonable than the so called righteous religious people. The only panic is, they may be unpredictable :lol:, that they may not have anything to stop them in case they go haywire. Anyway, we are all on a journey, they are doing their part and everyone else is doing his or her part in this time.

Some of us are Christian atheists, yes Christian atheists just as the Christian is a Hindu atheist. In that, they don't believe in the Hindu Gods. Well, the Hindu might as well be a Christian atheist since they don't believe in the Christian God.

I don't go for that bloody thirsty, child killer, sexist, homicidal, dictator, shot fuse thunder and lightening, childish old testament god. Most of us here don't believe in that mofo.

Spirituality is acknowledgment of all life, showing love and kindness to all living things, taking self responsibility, seeing the divine in all others etc etc. With this even atheists are living being spiritual, its just that they don't label it

Anonymous wrote:
Most non-believers (the ones I know) just don't believe in anything koraa :lol: :lol: so I've never encountered people like you guys before.


yeah, ive been told there is some axis of evil guys here and I am one of them for sure. I wont mentioned the rest of the names. :lol:

Anonymous wrote:
One last thing: I feel like all of this stuff also is about perspective and how one views it. I recall this cartoon I saw when I was younger. The two characters believed in this rock. they worshipped it and everything. They would ask it questions on how they should carry out their daily lives and what decisions to make. so these two guys got stranded at some place one time and they were panicking. one of the came up with the idea to ask their rock to provide them food so they don't die. now these two guys at the same time were flying a plane and their plane was coming down so they decided we better drop some luggage else we'll die. They dropped food down to the location where these guys were at.

Now my point about perspective is this: [1] the two guys could look at it and say, it's their rock who sent them food (they were unaware of what happened in the sky) or [2] someone could say, it's just irony / luck and a rock doesn't have any power.

Same with Christianity so it's all about how you look at things I guess. Someone can get injured and say, it's just their bad driving someone else could say it's something spiritual behind it.


now i like that. u r joining in the philosophy path :D

Anonymous wrote:

By the way this "guest" is captain_fred :oops: I got the whole if Arsenal doesn't win I ain't posting on GW again that's why I've been trying to lay low :lol: but reading over some of the things that were being posted I felt like I had to get in and combat some of these misconceptions.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20415
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Re: About the son of man

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:I don't care about the so called miracles, that is for campaigners egos, shout outs to fans and recruitment. Well based on writings of Josephus the Jewish historians, sources from India, Ethiopia, Egypt, Tibet, and some metaphysical sources, yes, Yeshua Benjoseph existed, Yeshua, a common name at that time and Ben meaning son of Joseph. Those who claim to worship him don't even know what his real name was to begin with. And its not the crap Greek name fed to the masses that we know today.


:lol: Well, bro why do you think people were so amazed with Jesus? Even those in the Bible? They just couldn't believe such power, authority.


Just as any realized man. They exude powerful loving energy that, everyone around them feel it if they are ready to accept themselves.

Anonymous wrote:And concerning your last part, "those who claim to worship him don't even know his real name". I'm 60/40 on that in the sense that. Like brother Aletse said in one of his posts. The message that Jesus brought is far more important than was he black or white. Was he this or that? Why focus on that? In the same way, you have a good point. But I don't think something like that is too important although there is nothing wrong with learning those things.


When you are attached to the personality, yes it is important. I was referring to those fanatics who can't stop the Jesus Jesus mantra. You don't wanna see some of my friends' facebook walls. Here are a few examples...



" Jesus is the "Life" it means you can have eternal life"........my reply to him was........ "it also means you are 'LIFE'...... (I should have added you are already eternal, eternity is not something to have).

"Jesus is the truth...it means you can never be lied"

"Jesus is the way...it means you will never get lost"

"Im obsessed with knowing Jesus more and more." (one of his friends comments and say........."good & positive obsession. That kind of one doesnt lead to distruction its profitable to your life")

"Picture standing in front of Jesus and that moment all your hopes and dreams will be captured with one look at Jesus' face." (a reply from his friend..........."amen and behold the beauty of my wonderful saviour."I can only imagine" *singing*")




Image

whats all this? a horror movie? aden koraaa

you hardly see the loving and forgiveness teachings. To them Jesus is the biggest Hollywood star ever
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20415
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Re: About the son of man

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Anonymous wrote:In the book of 1 John we are told anyone who claims to love God but hates his brother is a liar. How can I say I love Jesus but I don't love my brother? People being more fixated with the figure of God than his messages?


when you say you are loving God, who or what are you really loving?

when you say you are loving Jesus, what or who are you really loving?

Anonymous wrote:You're generalizing in my opinion. Some Christians are doing things out there out of love but unfortunately stuff like that are over shadowed.


ok
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20415
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Re: About the son of man

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Anonymous wrote:It seems one of the things you were arguing against was a "place" after here. And you made some references to scripture and even said Jesus barely referred to "heaven" but rather placed an emphasis on living in peace with out brothers here and now on Earth.

Consider some of Jesus parables when he would say things such as,: "The kingdom of heaven is like....." What kingdom was he using to make that simile?

In the famous "sermon on the mount" in Mathew Jesus says, "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." What does that mean?
Then consider:
Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

What do you think? Jesus makes a reference to heaven.

Then finally,: “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal."

Earthly treasure vs. heavenly treasure?

Just scriptures I feel you should consider. there are other ones but now is not a good time for me.


What do you make of Luke 17:20.....Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation,


Luke 17:21.... "nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

Don't even wanna add the Gospel of Thomas which makes it worse....
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20415
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Succinct » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Anonymous wrote:jesus in the bible is a based on a man call yeshua bin yusef(joshua son of joseph) and astrological additions from numerous sun saviours ...... hence the similarities with horus, krishna etc

but who cares ...... yeshua bin yusef brought about a message ..... that is the most important thing ...... but u have to navigate and steer through some pr nonsense that has been added to the jesus story to see what the guy was really talking about ... what message he brought to his people and to earth and decide whether his message is functional to u or not functional depending on what it is u are up to with ur life .......


and the point of the post(er), in case you have not noticed yet, is that your yeshua friend did not bring ANY NEW MESSAGE. what they represent as his message is the cobbled-up patch-work of other people's ideas and concepts. maybe the ancients had no concept of plagiarism, but at least people who talk religious talk should be honorable enough to admit that stealing other people's ideas and using them as your own is not the best platform for leading people to god...

of course the usual christian response to this would be to call on fire and brimstone :lol:
Succinct
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 14480
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Lefkosia, Cyprus

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Succinct wrote:
Anonymous wrote:jesus in the bible is a based on a man call yeshua bin yusef(joshua son of joseph) and astrological additions from numerous sun saviours ...... hence the similarities with horus, krishna etc

but who cares ...... yeshua bin yusef brought about a message ..... that is the most important thing ...... but u have to navigate and steer through some pr nonsense that has been added to the jesus story to see what the guy was really talking about ... what message he brought to his people and to earth and decide whether his message is functional to u or not functional depending on what it is u are up to with ur life .......


and the point of the post(er), in case you have not noticed yet, is that your yeshua friend did not bring ANY NEW MESSAGE. what they represent as his message is the cobbled-up patch-work of other people's ideas and concepts. maybe the ancients had no concept of plagiarism, but at least people who talk religious talk should be honorable enough to admit that stealing other people's ideas and using them as your own is not the best platform for leading people to god...


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Succinct wrote:of course the usual christian response to this would be to call on fire and brimstone :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20415
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Re: About the son of man

Postby Succinct » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Anonymous wrote:It seems one of the things you were arguing against was a "place" after here. And you made some references to scripture and even said Jesus barely referred to "heaven" but rather placed an emphasis on living in peace with out brothers here and now on Earth.

Consider some of Jesus parables when he would say things such as,: "The kingdom of heaven is like....." What kingdom was he using to make that simile?

In the famous "sermon on the mount" in Mathew Jesus says, "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." What does that mean?
Then consider:
Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

What do you think? Jesus makes a reference to heaven.

Then finally,: “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal."

Earthly treasure vs. heavenly treasure?

Just scriptures I feel you should consider. there are other ones but now is not a good time for me.


What do you make of Luke 17:20.....Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation,


Luke 17:21.... "nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

Don't even wanna add the Gospel of Thomas which makes it worse....


that's dangerous talk, bro. what would pastors/prophets/evangelists/elders etc do for "collection" if lay-people got to know that they don't have to go to church anymore in other to have access to god or "his" kingdom?? :lol: :wink: :wink:

almost like installing wireless internet and distributing laptops to people when you know that the guy who owns the old internet cafe needs his daily bread :lol: :lol: probably one of the reasons they nailed jesus for blasphemy :lol:
Succinct
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 14480
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Lefkosia, Cyprus

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:59 am

maradona wrote:I understand that a person cannot be forced to believe in god mentally. But that doesn’t stop people from forcing others to do it.( all im saying is there are many people who have been forced to be Christian or they can risked losing their family, friends etc.). if you don’t understand what I have just wrote above, just do your own research or I can even give you an example if you like. ok sorry I said that u are selfish, but do you agree with me that many Christians are very selfish and all they think about is themselves and their family?. I understood what you said about American culture and im also asking you that does it cause any harm to anyone if they promotes other culture as uncivilized.?

If you don't believe and you're just "acting" then it's not "true" Christianity. There are children who go to church because it will make their mom/dad happy. There are children who don't believe but they up a show because it will make their mom/dad happy. Such parents should come to terms with reality and allow their son/daughter to do as they wish. You can only show them the way to God and the choice is theirs. You can't force it on them. So I still stand that no one can be forced to be a Christian. You can act like one though. Well those very selfish Christians don't really understand certain things. And it's those Christians who fall for cheap tricks by pastors. Some people they want to hear preaching where a pastor will tell them "you will prosper and buy cars, houses,". The Bible says godliness isn't a means for financial gain. :idea: Not everyone understands that. Unfortunately. And those are the Christians you speak off. I know what you're talking about. There are many t.v. preachers who build on the confusion of these Christians and sell them books like, "Unleash Wealth Over Your Life Today" :lol: Consider how Ghanaian culture is immitating American culture. Where we are shaking of some of our values and taking up American ones 'cause we want to be like them. Has that change been for the better or worse? I also wrote that because you said Christians tell people their old ways which work for them are wrong. Americans tell people their old ways are uncivilized :-). Why don't you criticize the Americans? Also, if you feel that someone is not up to your standard and your better than them, how will you treat such a person? Consider what American's have been doing in other countries from Roosevelt's time.


“Wars and bombs are fought and thrown in the name of Christians? I can get atheists in here who can tell you how awful that statemet is. So Ghadaffi wasn't a Christian and that's why his people wanted him out? Or maybe because Germans weren't Christians that's why WWII was fought. Come on, brother.” Guess

Example, president bush also used the Christian propaganda when he invaded Iraq.
And "now again", Mr Bush is quoted as telling the two, "I feel God's words coming to me: 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/1007-03.htm
also check out the crusades while you are at it.


C'mon, bro. You and I both know that war wasn't fought over/because of Christianity or God. It was over oil :idea: The war wasn't fought over or because of God/Christianity. You and I know it. And also, consider what happened around that time. How many people started going to church when 9/11 occurred? Why run to God when turns aren't looking too good? :lol: Consider also that "tactics" are involved in politics.

I think its wrong for Christians to get beat or get killed because of their believes, obviously some people can’t control their hatred so they will do something like that. Also im guessing those Christians know what they are doing and what they are trying to achieve. All this stuff contribute to my atheism because I think about it all the time why god isn’t doing anything about it.(well im sure you are thinking the explanation is in the bible, I don’t think its good enough for me. Not very logical in my opinion.)
I don’t remember saying Christians are confused people but I think all I do is ask questions, maybe some of my questions are very extreme. I don’t hate Christians at all and also I don’t make fun of them I come here to learn more about different believes and why people have chosen to believe what they do that’s all.( just recently I have learned about eck from kwame that I didn’t even know and I think its interesting.)


Unfortunately, aside from "read the Bible" and "pray to God", I don't really have any answers to give you on some of your questions. I'm not God. I'm just like you, brother. I have questions of my own as-well but God isn't made any smaller or bigger because the things in this world leaves me confused. God's thoughts and man's thoughts are very different, brother. That's all I can tell you. Also "I don't think its good enough for me", sounds like you're asking some of these questions with certain expectations for answers. I can't tell you what you want to hear or what will satisfy your ears, bro. Many people ask some of their questions expecting to hear certain things back as responses and when they don't hear them that's when they assume all kinds of things. But it's human nature I guess. Not very logical? Have you considered how you are looking at things, considering things? One person can read the Bible and become a changed man, the other can read it and it would be just like reading a regular novel. Why do you think that is? What's the difference in approach used by the two people?

The reason I made my comments about your blood boiling over matters of God, Christianity was because of how you replied to one of the posts in one of the threads. You thought the guest poster was a Christian and even went on to insult him/her not knowing it was quophi aletse. :lol: You tone suggests you don't really have a "soft spot" for Christians. I always feel/think you're holding some kind of grudge against God, Christianity whenever I read your posts (true talk). It's good to know you don't hate Christians :lol: I also learned about that ECK stuff here. And met guys like Aletse, and Q'lypse.

In closing, you feel that you have these questions that doesn't make sense when you think about it and God doesn't answer your questions but what about science and some of its loop holes?
- Does it answer ALL questions?

- Does it offer solutions to ALL problems?

- Check out statistics of how life has changed in America since Christianity & prayer were taken out of schools.

- Why is that when some people are in Ghana and things are hard they are super Christians but when they go abroad and life gets a bit easier they turn around to say "there is no God"?

- God doesn't exist but yet why do many turn to this same God who supposedly doesn't exist in times of trouble?

Certain things just can't be explained but it doesn't mean they don't exist or that they are false. Religious and spiritual matters aren't simple elementary things. they are very complex issues depending on how deep you go
Guest
 

Postby maradona » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:24 am

Consider how Ghanaian culture is immitating American culture. Where we are shaking of some of our values and taking up American ones 'cause we want to be like them. Has that change been for the better or worse?

I t think it’s the lack of proper education, is the reason why they are so fascinated about America. The country will never make progress with that kind of thinking because in my opinion they are just ignorant about different types of culture. I think its very sad that our people feel that way and also they think everyone who has been to abroad is some kind of god.

Many people ask some of their questions expecting to hear certain things back as responses and when they don't hear them that's when they assume all kinds of things. But it's human nature I guess. Not very logical? Have you considered how you are looking at things, considering things? One person can read the Bible and become a changed man, the other can read it and it would be just like reading a regular novel. Why do you think that is? What's the difference in approach used by the two people?
I think it depends on the person history and how he view things. I really don’t know this one, explain to me the difference in approach.?
In closing, you feel that you have these questions that doesn't make sense when you think about it and God doesn't answer your questions but what about science and some of its loop holes?
to me science is similar to going to a doctor, if a doctor tells you something you won’t tell him he is foolish you will take him seriously because he is qualified to tell you what is wrong with your body. That’s the same way I feel about scientist, I think that they trying to explain the meaning of life(which is not an easy subject at all as many Christians think). I think evolution is a very good theory about life, it might have some loopholes but atleast they are trying and they not saying that they are infallible and we should bow down to them. The problem with the bible is that it is writing/inspire by god who calls himself perfect, so it has to be perfect or else it is phony.
You have called scientist who believe in evolution foolish. Also the bible saids who doesn’t believe in the bible is foolish. Also many Christians call scientist foolish.
Definition of foolish is - resulting from or showing a lack of sense; ill-considered; unwise: a foolish action, a foolish speech.



So my questions is.
Are all of the scientist unwise.? Lets take Richard dawkins for an example – I don’t even want to go through all of his accomplishment in life because it gives me chills just by looking at them… 2 of his awards are - he was listed by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2007, and he was ranked 20th in The Daily Telegraph's 2007 list of 100 greatest living geniuses.
So how can this genius be foolish.? Because he spent time doing researches about the meaning of life.? Pls explain to me how he is foolish because your definition of foolish is beyond me.


- Does it answer ALL questions? It doesn’t answer all the questions but they are still working on it, they might never answer all the questions but they also wont make it up to satisfy ignorant people.

- Does it offer solutions to ALL problems? It doesn’t offer solution to all problem but then again what or who offer solution to all problems and what is he waiting for.?

- Check out statistics of how life has changed in America since Christianity & prayer were taken out of schools.
we are wiser, kinder, Schools are better, different people are getting along better than ever. We have advanced a lot in the last 50yrs.

- Why is that when some people are in Ghana and things are hard they are super Christians but when they go abroad and life gets a bit easier they turn around to say "there is no God"?
poor countries are more vulnerable to believe in some type of miracles. Also education in Ghana is not as good as in the states so when people come to America they learn different things that they never thought it existed. In Ghana many people don’t know that there is actually different view of life besides following white jesus. They simply don’t understand the concept that there is actually different believes out there which is just as good or better. Their minds are not open to listen to anything else besides the bible.

- God doesn't exist but yet why do many turn to this same God who supposedly doesn't exist in times of trouble? I think its human nature to look for the easy way out when in trouble, the sooner we learn that we are on our own the better it will be for us.
maradona
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:31 am

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:02 am

maradona wrote:You have called scientist who believe in evolution foolish. Also the bible saids who doesn’t believe in the bible is foolish. Also many Christians call scientist foolish.
Definition of foolish is - resulting from or showing a lack of sense; ill-considered; unwise: a foolish action, a foolish speech.



Bible-bangers aren't the brightest, study shows.....

The more religious you are, the less likely you are to be intelligent, a new scientific study has found.

According to researchers, Christians - particularly fundamentalists who believe the Bible is God's word - have a lower IQ than those who are less religious.

A possible reason behind the finding was a tendency for more intelligent people to challenge religious claims, said one of the researchers, New Zealand psychologist Professor Tim Bates.

"If you believe in religion, you haven't really questioned things," he said. "Brighter people were less likely to feel that religion plays a dominant role in their life."

To reach the conclusion, researchers from the University of Edinburgh compared the results of responses from 2300 adults with varying levels of religious belief. They rated themselves on a scale of one to five in response to a range of statements about their spirituality, religious identification, practices, support, mindfulness and fundamentalism.

Statements and questions included: "The Bible is the actual word of God"; "I feel God is punishing me for my sins or lack of spirituality"; and "How often do you pray in private?"


To measure intelligence, researchers carried out tests on recall, memory, verbal fluency, processing and reasoning. For example, participants were asked to recall a series of digits backwards and recite a list of words after a delay.

The researchers found higher IQ scores were significantly associated with lower scores on five of the six measures of religiosity - all except spirituality.

The strongest result was in the area of fundamental beliefs.

Intelligence was an "inoculation against fundamentalism", with each 15-point increase in IQ making people about half as likely to have strong fundamentalist views, said Bates.

"People who claim The Bible is the literal word of God are typically less likely to be intelligent," said fellow researcher Gary Lewis.

He and Bates agreed that those with higher IQs were more likely to challenge the claims made by religion.

The finding was a "fairly bold statement" to make, said University of Auckland Professor of theology, Elaine Wainwright.

She agreed fundamentalists were less likely to challenge religious beliefs, but questioned whether this was related to intelligence.

Intelligent people helped to progress religion in new directions, she said.

The study also found that women were more religious than men and those who rated high in openness were less fundamental but more spiritual.

http://msn.nzherald.co.nz/religion-and- ... d=10750898
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20415
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
maradona wrote:You have called scientist who believe in evolution foolish. Also the bible saids who doesn’t believe in the bible is foolish. Also many Christians call scientist foolish.
Definition of foolish is - resulting from or showing a lack of sense; ill-considered; unwise: a foolish action, a foolish speech.



Bible-bangers aren't the brightest, study shows.....

The more religious you are, the less likely you are to be intelligent, a new scientific study has found.

According to researchers, Christians - particularly fundamentalists who believe the Bible is God's word - have a lower IQ than those who are less religious.

A possible reason behind the finding was a tendency for more intelligent people to challenge religious claims, said one of the researchers, New Zealand psychologist Professor Tim Bates.

"If you believe in religion, you haven't really questioned things," he said. "Brighter people were less likely to feel that religion plays a dominant role in their life."

To reach the conclusion, researchers from the University of Edinburgh compared the results of responses from 2300 adults with varying levels of religious belief. They rated themselves on a scale of one to five in response to a range of statements about their spirituality, religious identification, practices, support, mindfulness and fundamentalism.

Statements and questions included: "The Bible is the actual word of God"; "I feel God is punishing me for my sins or lack of spirituality"; and "How often do you pray in private?"


To measure intelligence, researchers carried out tests on recall, memory, verbal fluency, processing and reasoning. For example, participants were asked to recall a series of digits backwards and recite a list of words after a delay.

The researchers found higher IQ scores were significantly associated with lower scores on five of the six measures of religiosity - all except spirituality.

The strongest result was in the area of fundamental beliefs.

Intelligence was an "inoculation against fundamentalism", with each 15-point increase in IQ making people about half as likely to have strong fundamentalist views, said Bates.

"People who claim The Bible is the literal word of God are typically less likely to be intelligent," said fellow researcher Gary Lewis.

He and Bates agreed that those with higher IQs were more likely to challenge the claims made by religion.

The finding was a "fairly bold statement" to make, said University of Auckland Professor of theology, Elaine Wainwright.

She agreed fundamentalists were less likely to challenge religious beliefs, but questioned whether this was related to intelligence.

Intelligent people helped to progress religion in new directions, she said.

The study also found that women were more religious than men and those who rated high in openness were less fundamental but more spiritual.

http://msn.nzherald.co.nz/religion-and- ... d=10750898


Cool :roll:
Guest
 

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:05 pm

maradona wrote: I t think it’s the lack of proper education, is the reason why they are so fascinated about America. The country will never make progress with that kind of thinking because in my opinion they are just ignorant about different types of culture. I think its very sad that our people feel that way and also they think everyone who has been to abroad is some kind of god.

Are you sure it's a lack of proper education? Consider what happened when Obama went to visit for a week-end. Even Ghanaians in the states consider how they were reacting :shock: Sad part is no bothered to question WHY. No no one asked themselves, Bush went, Clinton went, and now why is Obama also going. It's really sad

I think it depends on the person history and how he view things. I really don’t know this one, explain to me the difference in approach.?

The difference in approach like you said is how the two people view things. It's all perspective. :idea: Because you're not looking at it the same way through the same eyes, it wouldn't make any sense to you the way it will to someone else.

to me science is similar to going to a doctor, if a doctor tells you something you won’t tell him he is foolish you will take him seriously because he is qualified to tell you what is wrong with your body. That’s the same way I feel about scientist, I think that they trying to explain the meaning of life(which is not an easy subject at all as many Christians think). I think evolution is a very good theory about life, it might have some loopholes but atleast they are trying and they not saying that they are infallible and we should bow down to them. The problem with the bible is that it is writing/inspire by god who calls himself perfect, so it has to be perfect or else it is phony. You have called scientist who believe in evolution foolish. Also the bible saids who doesn’t believe in the bible is foolish. Also many Christians call scientist foolish. Definition of foolish is - resulting from or showing a lack of sense; ill-considered; unwise: a foolish action, a foolish speech.

Going by your doctor analogy, no one should question science and scientists because they are more qualified, right? C'mon, man. Science is risky. You don't have to be a science student to know that. Consider how many things have been held to be true only for it to be disproved later on? Do you know what a theory means? Theory isn't set in stone. Meaning someone can come by later and say, it's all bogus. :idea: Evolution is simply an observation that was made. But where did it all began? Things didn't just appear and start evolving. In order to evolve, you have to go from one thing to another. That one thing didn't just show up did it? What came first, the chicken or the egg? If the egg came first, shouldn't there have been a chicken to lay it? If the chicken came first shouldn't it have come out of an egg? Where / what began it all? Think about that. Like I said about perspective because you're looking at it the wrong way, that's why you're making the comments you are making about the Bible and God. I'm not arguing with you there because you're not looking at it in a way that will permit you to see as a believer sees it. It's a useless argument so I'm not going there with you. Christians calling scientist foolish, scientists calling Christians foolish, in the end who wins? Who gains who loses? The sad part is, do you think God is against using science to treat diseases? :oops:? Think about that wai. :)

So my questions is.
Are all of the scientist unwise.? Lets take Richard dawkins for an example – I don’t even want to go through all of his accomplishment in life because it gives me chills just by looking at them… 2 of his awards are - he was listed by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2007, and he was ranked 20th in The Daily Telegraph's 2007 list of 100 greatest living geniuses. So how can this genius be foolish.? Because he spent time doing researches about the meaning of life.? Pls explain to me how he is foolish because your definition of foolish is beyond me.


Now you are going into a new argument in my opinion. First of, wisdom and being wise has nothing to do with solving math problems, complex equations, science theories. That's why you can have a wise man who never set foot in school. Wisdom =/= book smart, brother :idea: Who cares about his accomplishments and awards? It's like someone going to an Ivy league school. Cool story, bro. We are all human beings. No one is more human than anyone else. You respect people, you congratulate them, but don't think you're any less of a person because of someone's achievements. That's just sad. Listen to yourself, "it gives me chills just by looking at them". That sounds like the kind of thinking our Ghanaians brothers and sisters probably have about American culture and American thing. :lol: I bet you'll probably call me a hater now, right? :lol:. I want you to tell me what it means to be well educated but first define education. Not from the dictionary but from your words. :lol:

It doesn’t answer all the questions but they are still working on it, they might never answer all the questions but they also wont make it up to satisfy ignorant people.

:oops: How is this different from your views of God and the Bible not having answers to all questions? :? So God and the Bible doesn't have all the answers so they aren't real. Science doesn't have all the answers either but screw God and praise science, right?

It doesn’t offer solution to all problem but then again what or who offer solution to all problems and what is he waiting for.?

So God doesn't offer solutions to problems and neither does science but once again, screw God and praise science. Cool.

we are wiser, kinder, Schools are better, different people are getting along better than ever. We have advanced a lot in the last 50yrs.

We are wiser, yet morals today have been on a decline. Better schools yet, Obama's fearing that America will fall behind in the "race" versus children in other countries. Different people are getting along better than ever yet children are committing suicide because they are teased for being gay. :-) Black vs. white is still a racial issue going on. Yet people are getting along better. Don't lie to yourself. When I said stats I was hoping you would provide number, man. Go look at the increase in childhood pregnancies since prayers were taken out of schools. Don't be deceive man. We may have advanced technologically but consider some of the things that we have left behind.


poor countries are more vulnerable to believe in some type of miracles. Also education in Ghana is not as good as in the states so when people come to America they learn different things that they never thought it existed. In Ghana many people don’t know that there is actually different view of life besides following white jesus. They simply don’t understand the concept that there is actually different believes out there which is just as good or better. Their minds are not open to listen to anything else besides the bible.

I brought up specifically Ghana and specifically people who know very well that they swept churches, went to all nights, fasted for weeks to get their visas, papers and when they get to states they turn around to say God doesn't exist. Don't say poor countries. I said Ghana! It's like a girl who helps you in life when you're at your lowest. No one else pays you any mind. Through this girls help you get to the top and you turn around to say you're above that girls class and it was a mistake all those years. It wasn't a mistake and God existed when times were hard in Ghana, right? How quick people forget things. "Education in Ghana is not as good as in the states" :shock: Dude? Are you sure? Do you know how many children come here from Ghana and tear up the school systems here? :shock: In Ghana we suffer from a lack of resources don't say our education isn't better. Do you know how my teachers complimented me as a student when I came from Ghana at just 8 years old? Don't be deceived, brother. Ghana's education system is VERY good we just suffer from a lack of resources. :idea: You are trained and taught beyond just the books. :ideas: A person's beliefs are a person's beliefs. I hate it when people say someone's belief's suck. My issue all along since I started posting here isn't that people don't believe in God but people like you hold misconceptions and bash God, Christianity and the Bible. It's just not right, fair. Although there's nothing I can do about it. Don't bash a person for their beliefs, man. There are "better beliefs" out there? Really? So someone is superior to another because of what they believe? C'mon, bro. That's just low even from you. Comments like "White Jesus" is very ignorant. I would really appreciate it if you would stop. Thanks. Don't disrespect because you don't believe or don't understand. :idea:

I think its human nature to look for the easy way out when in trouble, the sooner we learn that we are on our own the better it will be for us.

Based on your writing it seems that science would be the easy way out, though. Doesn't that provide you with answers and solutions? Even if it doesn't it gives you more than Christianity? Isn't that what you were saying? So then why would people by nature seek the easy way out and go to God and not science? Some matters go beyond what we see, hear and can touch and their called spiritual matters. Science doesn't have a thing on that. By the way, what do you think about ghosts? :lol: believe in them or not? :lol:
Guest
 

Postby maradona » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:49 am

Going by your doctor analogy, no one should question science and scientists because they are more qualified, right?

I never said we shouldn’t question doctors or science. Im saying we should take them serious. Taking someone serious also involve asking questions and challenging it not just sitting there and taking it if you have a problem. I will get back to science and evolution.

in the end who wins? Who gains who loses? The sad part is, do you think God is against using science to treat diseases? ? Think about that wai.
who? well first of all I don’t think Yahweh exist.

The Richard dawkins example I gave you was to show you that he has wisdom that’s all.. I didn’t say it anywhere that he is more human that anyone else, all im saying is he has achieved a lot in life and he has helped humanity in a lot of ways. I don’t think he is more human than anyone, I just think he is very good at what he does. Just like essien is very good at soccer with a lot of accomplishment under his name. The whole point I mentioned his name was for you to tell me whether he is foolish or not.?
To me someone who is educated is someone who is being through school, and uses evidence and logic to make his/her everyday decisions and also knows that he is accountable to his own action, not depending or blaming people/demons/satans/gods for his failure.

We are wiser, yet morals today have been on a decline. Better schools yet, Obama's fearing that America will fall behind in the "race" versus children in other countries. Different people are getting along better than ever yet children are committing suicide because they are teased for being gay. Black vs. white is still a racial issue going on. Yet people are getting along better. Don't lie to yourself. When I said stats I was hoping you would provide number, man. Go look at the increase in childhood pregnancies since prayers were taken out of schools. Don't be deceive man. We may have advanced technologically but consider some of the things that we have left behind.
I know pregnance and such have went up…but pls understand that if black vs white is still racial issue, it doesn’t mean the issue hasn’t improved, common man( I really don’t want to go into more details on this topic cuz it too basic).
Dude? Are you sure? Do you know how many children come here from Ghana and tear up the school systems here? In Ghana we suffer from a lack of resources don't say our education isn't better. Do you know how my teachers complimented me as a student when I came from Ghana at just 8 years old? Don't be deceived, brother. Ghana's education system is VERY good we just suffer from a lack of resources.

just because the education isn’t as good as the state doesn’t mean we don’t have smart and intelligent people in our country. Common man. I was in Ghana in the 90s and I went to a government school that was the biggest waste of time for me cuz the school was so poorly organized. But I remember vividly that we still had some geniuses in our class but about 85% of us were learning nothing. A lot of foreigners include Ghanaians do better in America because I think America get mostly the best people that we have and the rest stay behind.( I could be wrong)
When I started posting on this website I was making unnecessary comment but I quickly realize that we should respect other believes..ask kwame.

So someone is superior to another because of what they believe? C'mon, bro. That's just low even from you. Comments like "White Jesus" is very ignorant. I would really appreciate it if you would stop. Thanks. Don't disrespect because you don't believe or don't understand.
Again im not saying some people are superior because of their believes all im saying is that Ghanians are not aware that theres other believes out there besides christianity. They also don’t even know how jewish people are tied with christianity, my point they know so little about what their believes. I honestly don’t understand with whats wrong with saying white jesus bro.wasn’t he white.?
We are brought up to believe that god answer all question and that ideology has being programmed into our heads wether we like it or not it is in out heads.
I have had a very bad experience with ghost ever since childhood. I think when I was a kid the idea of ghost was programmed into me and up to this day I cant get it over my head cuz everytime someone I know dies I find it hard to sleep. At one time someone close to me died and the next day I was taking a shower and someone turned off the light I have no idea what it was, it was freaky. In conclusion I have no idea wether ghost exist or not I don’t go with believes.
Bro im not an athiest, I am an agnostic because I have no idea how the world started and I think the koran and the bible was made up to control primitive people. I understand that science has some holes but they have also found some bones/dinasours to support their theory, they might not all be right but atleast we know that the world is older than a 100 thousands yrs through science not the bible.
what church or organization do you belong to.?
maradona
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:31 am

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:12 am

maradona wrote: poor countries are more vulnerable to believe in some type of miracles. Also education in Ghana is not as good as in the states so when people come to America they learn different things that they never thought it existed. In Ghana many people don’t know that there is actually different view of life besides following white jesus. They simply don’t understand the concept that there is actually different believes out there which is just as good or better. Their minds are not open to listen to anything else besides the bible.


Good point. Last year when I was in Ghana, I visited the old family house at Asafo, Kumasi, where we all lived (cousins, aunts, uncles etc). My of my cousins who has become so deep in Christianity couldn't believe it when I told him I'm not religious. He was in total shock! Like the shock of the decade to his system. Its as if, it cannot be done, its impossible, how can something like this happen! But i laughed :lol: :lol: :lol: .

All he knows is the bible. He blamed abrokyere life (life abroad in a western country). I was trying to explain that life is not about how religious you are, or in his view, how Christian you are. But he wouldn't listen. Meanwhile, 15yrs ago, no, before that, when I used to go to church, i don't recall him entering a church. Ive graduated.
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20415
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby maradona » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
maradona wrote: poor countries are more vulnerable to believe in some type of miracles. Also education in Ghana is not as good as in the states so when people come to America they learn different things that they never thought it existed. In Ghana many people don’t know that there is actually different view of life besides following white jesus. They simply don’t understand the concept that there is actually different believes out there which is just as good or better. Their minds are not open to listen to anything else besides the bible.


Good point. Last year when I was in Ghana, I visited the old family house at Asafo, Kumasi, where we all lived (cousins, aunts, uncles etc). My of my cousins who has become so deep in Christianity couldn't believe it when I told him I'm not religious. He was in total shock! Like the shock of the decade to his system. Its as if, it cannot be done, its impossible, how can something like this happen! But i laughed :lol: :lol: :lol: .

All he knows is the bible. He blamed abrokyere life (life abroad in a western country). I was trying to explain that life is not about how religious you are, or in his view, how Christian you are. But he wouldn't listen. Meanwhile, 15yrs ago, no, before that, when I used to go to church, i don't recall him entering a church. Ive graduated.


:lol: :lol: i have an uncle who is the same as your cousin, i never saw him go to church but when i told him christianity wasn't my believes he immediately told me if i want to stop church and hang out with bad people i should go ahead. he can't comprehend that someone can be good without going to church.

i dont even tell my ghanian folks about my believes, when they tell me we should pray and god will do, i just respond he sure will. i never heard anyone talked bad about Christianity until i moved out of Ghana and i couldnt believe how much decent people care little about it.
maradona
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:31 am

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 pm

maradona wrote:i dont even tell my ghanian folks about my believes, when they tell me we should pray and god will do, i just respond he sure will .


usually i don't entertain those kind of sentences and thoughts. I don't bother saying anything. awuarade b3y3, y3da awaurade ase etc etc
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20415
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:08 pm

And Maradona, you made some good points there. There are intelligent people in Ghana but the educational level sucks, period! I don't know about the varsity level.

I left Ghana in SS2. Chalay, the first blow to hit me was the level of the English language we did in Ghana compared to South Africas'.:shock: What!? Film study, Poems-alliteration, rhyme schemes (a, a, b, a, c, a-how a poem rhymes), is this the lack of resources 'guest' is talking about in Ghana:lol:. Our people never heard of this sh*t! My love for the english language and resilience made me stick to 1st language English and did it higher grade. That is, in SA there was 1st language english, 2nd and 3rd. But even on the 1st language, subjects were divided into levels of difficulty, higher, standard and lower grades. I never went down. I stuck with English higher grade but in Maths and a few subjects, I was doing standard grade. In my secondary sch Amass, I was a biology student, I was average when I wasn't pulling my socks but a genius when I took it by the horn, I exhaled in Maths, General Science and in English, I was one of the best in the whole SS2. There was a study program that was introduced in Amass, all the students on every 2nd friday wrote a test, on science, maths and english (these were general subjects). In English I used to be in the top 10 sometimes in the whole form 2 of about 200 students. I wasn't far of in general science and Maths.

Our teachers sucked! When I came SA, kai, it was harder but the teaching made it so simple! The level of education sucks, yes it lacks resources but the level......oh oh
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20415
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

PreviousNext

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests