Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

So they DISQUALIFIED Bolt for the 100?

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

So they DISQUALIFIED Bolt for the 100?

Postby Succinct » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:09 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/athletics/14698558.stm

what kinds of fo-ols are these running the IAAF? they think fans pay huge sums of money to go and watch people who fire starter's guns??? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Succinct
MSc
MSc

Re: So they DISQUALIFIED Bolt for the 100?

Postby papalove » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Succinct wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/athletics/14698558.stm

what kinds of fo-ols are these running the IAAF? they think fans pay huge sums of money to go and watch people who fire starter's guns??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

he false started
papalove
MSc
MSc

Postby Succinct » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:19 pm

papalove wrote:

he false started

yea...but you don't deny fans the opportunity to see the best in the world because he made a mistake...in other words, the false-start rule is the brain-child of an arse-hole
Succinct
MSc
MSc

Postby coca-colonisation » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

yea...but you don't deny fans the opportunity to see the best in the world because he made a mistake...in other words, the false-start rule is the brain-child of an arse-hole

massa there are rules to every game and everyone knows that including the fans
coca-colonisation
BSc
BSc

Postby papalove » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

it needs to be looked at again.
does not make sense as it stands
cos false start could be due to anything
papalove
MSc
MSc

Postby Succinct » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:27 pm

coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

rules...to serve whose interests? when i pay money to go and watch an event, i expect to be allowed to have my money's worth. and any rule that prevents that is a fo-olish rule...to put it lightly :idea:
Succinct
MSc
MSc

Postby coca-colonisation » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Succinct wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

rules...to serve whose interests? when i pay money to go and watch an event, i expect to be allowed to have my money's worth. and any rule that prevents that is a fo-olish rule...to put it lightly :idea:

rules to make the competition / event credible unless you dont care about results.... if you dont then there wouldnt be the "bolt" you dearly want to see... :idea:
coca-colonisation
BSc
BSc

Postby Succinct » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:44 pm

coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

rules to make the competition / event credible unless you dont care about results.... if you dont then there wouldnt be the "bolt" you dearly want to see... :idea:

what's so credible by a competition bossed by midgets because the real legitimate giants have been eliminated via the backdoor? rules are made by people, and when some are stupid, they ought to be called that!
Succinct
MSc
MSc

Postby Post » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Succinct wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

what's so credible by a competition bossed by midgets because the real legitimate giants have been eliminated via the backdoor? rules are made by people, and when some are stupid, they ought to be called that!

So when rules favor you, they are good but else they are bad? If flase start is not part of the rule, should offside be part of the rule in soccer? What sort of world do you want, the world according to the rules of Suc?
BSc

Postby coca-colonisation » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Succinct wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

:lol: the same rules that made "real legitimate gaints like Bolt" we all now want to see now?? :lol:
coca-colonisation
BSc
BSc

Postby Mid 20s » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:07 pm

Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

so they should break the rules for entertainment purposes? the reason sports and athletics is so credible is because of the rules
Mid 20s
BSc
BSc

Postby Succinct » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Mid 20s wrote:
Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

so they should break the rules for entertainment purposes? the reason sports and athletics is so credible is because of the rules

good rules/bad rules...i am talking about bad rules. if somebody deliberately tried to cheat, it's okay to punish them...and find a way of doing it. the false start rule ain't about that...it's a crappy shitty garbage-y excess of folly :idea:
Succinct
MSc
MSc

Postby keen observer » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Succinct wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

Nonsense!! That is the risk you take when you pay money..What if Bolt pulled a hamstring? Stupid idiot!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Liberian1 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:53 pm

It is the harshest rule in all of sports. its like being sent off for offsides or a 3 second violation or an inadvertent hand ball or a foul because somebody on your team had committed the offense previously.
TO charge the entire field with a false start regardless of who committs it is ridiculous
Liberian1
SSS
SSS

Postby Succinct » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:57 pm

keen observer wrote:
Succinct wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

Nonsense!! That is the risk you take when you pay money..What if Bolt pulled a hamstring? Stupid idiot!!

fo-lish twerp. what's the relation btn Bolt pulling a hamstring and somebody intentionally robbing the fans of the chance to watch the best in the world perform???
Succinct
MSc
MSc

Postby papalove » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Liberian1 wrote:It is the harshest rule in all of sports. its like being sent off for offsides or a 3 second violation or an inadvertent hand ball or a foul because somebody on your team had committed the offense previously.
TO charge the entire field with a false start regardless of who committs it is ridiculous

it's a very silly rule that needs looking at.
it took the gloss off the event which is what succinct is against
cos people pay to see the best not the also run's.

but then again Bolt has himself to blame for being so careless
papalove
MSc
MSc

Postby Slik » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Succinct wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Succinct wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

fo-lish twerp. what's the relation btn Bolt pulling a hamstring and somebody intentionally robbing the fans of the chance to watch the best in the world perform???

This succint guy you #%!& oh. So all the sense hes been trying to impart into your head, you still won't accept you were wrong and learn from it. :roll: :roll: How old are you anyway? Simple and short, without these rules people will capitalize on such things to get the race in their favour, whether it be intentional or not. In football, Do you think all strikers get in an offside position intentionally?
Slik
BSc
BSc

Postby Succinct » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Slik wrote:
Succinct wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Succinct wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

This succint guy you #%!& oh. So all the sense hes been trying to impart into your head, you still won't accept you were wrong and learn from it. :roll: :roll: How old are you anyway? Simple and short, without these rules people will capitalize on such things to get the race in their favour, whether it be intentional or not. In football, Do you think all strikers get in an offside position intentionally?

ekurasini borgaa! i hear your gibberish. now, are you happy?? :idea:
Succinct
MSc
MSc

Postby Striker » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Slik wrote:
Succinct wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Succinct wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

charle make u no mind succint.

dude be one of the forum idiots :lol:
Striker
MSc
MSc

Postby Succinct » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Striker wrote:
Slik wrote:
Succinct wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Succinct wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Succinct wrote:
papalove wrote:

he false started

charle make u no mind succint.

dude be one of the forum idiots :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

in due time, you'll hear from my lawyers :lol: :lol:
Succinct
MSc
MSc

Next

Return to Other Sports