Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Locked thread .... football and religion

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Locked thread .... football and religion

Postby ruff4life » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:14 pm

I was about to post this in response to Deciiva's post only to find out that the thread was locked. I do not mean to over extend the issue. But, I believe I should be allowed to make this final (it depends) response. For better or worse. :P

deciiva wrote:
ruff4life wrote:
How in the world did I miss this sh!t? Dude, you are off the rails with this one. This is some serious fanatical rant. So, if God takes care of the gentiles (you guys), what happens to the Jews? This sh!t is vaguely anti-semitic.


think so? anti-semitic? go read Galatians 3: 9-end. It is written

We are all hiers of the PROMISE through Jesus Christ (everyone who believes in Him)

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek (Gentile), there is neither Bond nor Free, there is neither Male nor Female: For ye are all ONE in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

====

We are using proven extreme blessing tactics dey claim big things and you say what, bro?? Fanatics?? lol


There in lies the problem. Just because it is in the bible doesn't shield it from legitimate criticisms. If you are asking for blessings or whatever for gentiles ONLY, then by extension you are saying Jews are not worth it or do not deserve it. Period. Whether the bible says so or not is irrelevant. Just so you know, the bible is full of crap just as much as it is full of good.

Wait, let me get this str8. You want to go read a passage in the bible that actually validates what I am saying and admonishes what you were saying? Are you ok? Maybe you should read it before reccommending it to others.
RE:
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek (Gentile), there is neither Bond nor Free, there is neither Male nor Female: For ye are all ONE in Christ Jesus.


So your own evidence says "there is neither Jew nor Greek (Gentile)", yet you claimed in your earlier post that you were praying for Gentiles and you want me to what? Read it for myself? So, Jesus was neither male nor female? Ok, I get it now. :roll:
ruff4life
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 8:11 pm

Postby deciiva » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:16 pm

I will open it for you

cut and paste 4 there

People want me to stop posting on it so i gave up
User avatar
deciiva
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 73030
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:12 pm
Location: Alberta + Midwest USA

Postby KD » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Big D paa, if people want you to stop posting then stop if you really want to. Now Misuro will say you locked the thread cos he was building to his evidence :lol:
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42437
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW

Postby ruff4life » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Kwabena Dankwa wrote:Big D paa, if people want you to stop posting then stop if you really want to. Now Misuro will say you locked the thread cos he was building to his evidence :lol:


Hilarious!

'nayways, I said my piece. Peace. I'm good.
ruff4life
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 8:11 pm

Postby kofi kyei » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Footballer bi agye me gir wrote:
deciiva wrote:I will open it for you

cut and paste 4 there

People want me to stop posting on it so i gave up
liar. You are even lieing with the Bible. Look you be Ashimolowo or who ? I know bible inside past you , but no de brag. Na empty barrels make the best noise. Nan niama. From Genet6 to 11Tikos many people chewed them byheart. Even till 11lations. Odwai . Look for an hausa man make e translate this give you because i cant say in wo maaaame twem. N ka yi wasaa de nii ba , na kyi manka. duru nwaaka shegiya waa wa.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kofi kyei
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19945
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 1:54 pm

Postby KD » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Footballer bi agye me gir wrote:
Kwabena Dankwa wrote:Big D paa, if people want you to stop posting then stop if you really want to. Now Misuro will say you locked the thread cos he was building to his evidence :lol:
wheneve Deciiva post , maximum two following post is kwabena Dankwa. naaaaan6. Was threatening me ? deciiva paracetamol seff you no get to threaten me with. you lier. Imposter call it whateve.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42437
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW

Postby KD » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:21 pm

triggs wrote:
Footballer bi agye me gir wrote:
deciiva wrote:I will open it for you

cut and paste 4 there

People want me to stop posting on it so i gave up
liar. You are even lieing with the Bible. Look you be Ashimolowo or who ? I know bible inside past you , but no de brag. Na empty barrels make the best noise. Nan niama. From Genet6 to 11Tikos many people chewed them byheart. Even till 11lations. Odwai . Look for an hausa man make e translate this give you because i cant say in wo maaaame twem. N ka yi wasaa de nii ba , na kyi manka. duru nwaaka shegiya waa wa.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Misuro oooooooooooo Misuro
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42437
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW


Return to Osofo Joint (religion)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests