Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Mafia pastor exposed

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Mafia pastor exposed

Postby kuro be so Hene » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Adom FM reporter assaulted at Bishop Obinim’s church

A reporter of Adom FM was assaulted by members of the Tema Branch of the International God’s Way Ministry, of which Bishop Daniel Obinim is the founder and leader, on Tuesday.

The reporter, Francis Hinakwa had gone to the branch located at Community Nine to find out whether they would hold their regular Tuesday service and the mood of the congregation following the arrest of Bishop Obinim for assaulting a radio presenter.

Bishop Daniel Obinim was arrested on Monday night by the Adabraka police for assaulting a presenter at Hot FM while the presenter was on air.

The presenter and his panel were discussing a story about the Bishop Obinim’s alleged five-year affair with the wife of an associate pastor of his church when he reportedly burst into the studios with his bodyguards.

He hit the presenter with a metallic object. Bishop Obinim has since been processed for court.

According to Francis, he decided to join the service to observe what was going on and while he was participating, one of the pastors called him aside and asked him what he wanted there.

He said he gave himself out as a reporter with Adom FM after which they demanded identification which he provided.

He said after all that the pastors and the members manhandled him with some hitting him and tearing his clothes, leaving him almost naked while they seized his recorder and his ID card.

Francis Hinakwa said all the while, the church members were accusing him and Adom FM of being malicious and wanting to collapse the church adding none of his pleas or explanations was accepted.

In an attempt to escape from the premises, the taxi which he boarded was almost destroyed by the angry congregation; they smashed the cab several times with wooden and metallic objects and destroyed one of the side mirrors.

The taxi driver who gave his name as Noah, confirmed to Adom News that Francis was being attacked even when he was trying to board the cab.

Meanwhile, the Tema Regional Police Command has taken up the matter and is conducting investigations. Three people have already been arrested.

Churches in Ghana are full off this mafia kind who prey on the vunerable. These guys use all kinds of soothsaying tricks to convince people to part with their money. They are very aggressive if you get in their way. :idea:

http://edition.myjoyonline.com/pages/ne ... /70876.php
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby kuro be so Hene » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:24 pm

kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mafia indeed

:lol: :lol: :lol:

get lynched quick
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Re: Mafia pastor exposed

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Basharat wrote:Adom FM reporter assaulted at Bishop Obinim’s church

A reporter of Adom FM was assaulted by members of the Tema Branch of the International God’s Way Ministry, of which Bishop Daniel Obinim is the founder and leader, on Tuesday.

The reporter, Francis Hinakwa had gone to the branch located at Community Nine to find out whether they would hold their regular Tuesday service and the mood of the congregation following the arrest of Bishop Obinim for assaulting a radio presenter.

Bishop Daniel Obinim was arrested on Monday night by the Adabraka police for assaulting a presenter at Hot FM while the presenter was on air.

The presenter and his panel were discussing a story about the Bishop Obinim’s alleged five-year affair with the wife of an associate pastor of his church when he reportedly burst into the studios with his bodyguards.

He hit the presenter with a metallic object. Bishop Obinim has since been processed for court.

According to Francis, he decided to join the service to observe what was going on and while he was participating, one of the pastors called him aside and asked him what he wanted there.

He said he gave himself out as a reporter with Adom FM after which they demanded identification which he provided.

He said after all that the pastors and the members manhandled him with some hitting him and tearing his clothes, leaving him almost naked while they seized his recorder and his ID card.

Francis Hinakwa said all the while, the church members were accusing him and Adom FM of being malicious and wanting to collapse the church adding none of his pleas or explanations was accepted.

In an attempt to escape from the premises, the taxi which he boarded was almost destroyed by the angry congregation; they smashed the cab several times with wooden and metallic objects and destroyed one of the side mirrors.

The taxi driver who gave his name as Noah, confirmed to Adom News that Francis was being attacked even when he was trying to board the cab.

Meanwhile, the Tema Regional Police Command has taken up the matter and is conducting investigations. Three people have already been arrested.

Churches in Ghana are full off this mafia kind who prey on the vunerable. These guys use all kinds of soothsaying tricks to convince people to part with their money. They are very aggressive if you get in their way. :idea:

http://edition.myjoyonline.com/pages/ne ... /70876.php

this is the same nigga who last week was in hot water for screwing one of his jnr pastor's wife and blaming the devil.

I Had Sex With Pastor’s Wife
The head of International God’s Way Ministry, Bishop Daniel Obinim, has finally admitted having sex with the wife of one of his junior pastors, William Fobih.

Pastor Willie, as he is affectionately called, was until recently one of Obinim’s right-hand men who usually read the Bible for him when he (Obinim) was preaching.

But a couple of days ago, he started making allegations to the effect that the Bible-wielding bishop was having an affair with his wife, Gifty Pokua.

Though Bishop Obinim’s wife, popular gospel artiste Florence Obinim, had sought to justify her husband’s action that it was the lady at the centre of the sex scandal who lured her husband into bed, the Bishop himself has admitted his guilt.

Speaking on Accra-based Happy FM’s ‘Ensem Pii’ programme on Monday, the audacious Bishop said, “The truth is that the devil is powerful so in the course of assisting her, I had sex with her.”

“In fact, I wept uncontrollably on that day because of what God had told me about women since I realised if I didn’t take care, I could lose my God-given talent,” said the pastor who is engaged in an ongoing battle with another Kumasi-based pastor, Prophet Ebenezer Adarkwa Yiadiom.

Obinim claimed God had instructed him not to have an affair with any other woman apart from his and therefore felt guilty after the incident.

However, Obinim, who has his headquarters in Kumasi where he commands a wide following, denied claims by his junior pastor to the effect that the incident happened on May 26, 2011. According to him, it took place some five years ago.

When he got home that fateful day, the ‘Man of God’ said he could not even eat since his conscience did not serve him right, compelling his wife, Florence to inquire from him what the problem was.

Later, Bishop Obinim broke the news of his adultery to his wife to which she expressed extreme surprise since she only knew him to be helping (Gifty) out of her financial and spiritual problems.

He said his wife consoled him and advised him to put himself together because even though he was a pastor, he was not the first man to have fallen victim to adultery.

When his wife asked him why he was telling her after the incident, Bishop Obinim indicated, “I told her I knew what God had told me so I was afraid I would lose my God-given favour, my congregation, my reputation including my wife and children.”

He said they prayed throughout the night till the following morning when they both fasted and asked God for forgiveness.

After the incident, Bishop Obinim claimed Gifty kept pestering him for them to meet but he turned her down since he had learnt his lesson.

Not long after, he said Gifty started threatening to either disgrace him or expose him. His wife later invited the lady and spoke to her and warned her to desist from the threats.

Bishop Obinim admitted having been the one who blessed Gifty’s marriage with her husband who also happened to be his right-hand man and that he knelt and wept before the entire congregation, saying that he knew how the marriage was going to be but God would be in control.

He claimed to have done this because the lady had told him that after the marriage, she would continue to date him.

When they were taking pictures after the wedding, he said Gifty kept disturbing him to the extent that she told him (Obinim) she loved him and not Willie.

Obinim said he thought Gifty’s husband would either see or suspect something but unfortunately, he did not.

The ‘Man of God’ said he thought it wise to impregnate the lady, which he did spiritually with three orange seeds which he gave her.

But that did not deter Gifty since Obinim claimed she kept pestering her after giving birth, compelling him to paralyse the child spiritually since the lady promised to come after him when the child began to walk.

Obinim said he had cause to disgrace Gifty in front of the entire congregation in Accra and sacked her from the church, the result of which she and her husband have resolved to destroy him in the media.
http://www.myradiogoldlive.com/index.ph ... catid=4119
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby General Lucifer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:05 pm

In Ghana,top pastors are treated like head of State.Moreover they are free to dupe god seekers of their money in the name of their god. After some bribes and prayers,the Godman and his followers might go free . That's the game in Ghana.Lawlessness among politicians and Pastors has become the norm.
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby ashanti-queen » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:51 pm

is pretty sad wen ppl hu r supposed to b "role models" behave like dis.. hopefully d judicial system wil do d right thing....
ashanti-queen
Taking A-level
Taking A-level

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:45 pm

how did God speak to him? by phone?
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby kuro be so Hene » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:44 pm

kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:10 am

pastor obinim in action

see how pastor dey heal woman proper .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

obinim(someone knows) oooo obinim(someone knows)

:lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby NaMrecco$ » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:50 am

are ghanaians that stupid?? :lol: :lol: :lol: I mean the things that go on with my people and these pastors are making me question the intelligence of my people... like seriously!! :lol: :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Dr Vyrus » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:04 pm

ware hell :lol: :lol:
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc

Postby B DIDDY » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:45 pm

quophi aletse wrote:pastor obinim in action

see how pastor dey heal woman proper .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

obinim(someone knows) oooo obinim(someone knows)

:lol: :lol:

no wonder gifty wouldnt leave him alone :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Bishop Dr? :shock:

This guy has a doctor title too? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Bishop isn't enough?

heeeeeer, fockin
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:58 pm

DAILY GUIDE brings to its valued readers the many circulated tapes which exposed the alleged sexual escapades of Bishop Daniel Obinim, the founder and leader of God’s Way International Ministry, which led to his attack of Hot FM, leading to other series of events.

The tapes include the 33-year-old bishop’s plea to Mrs Gifty Pokua Fobi, the wedded wife of his junior pastor, William Fobi, with whom he repeatedly had extramarital sex.

This was after Gifty had threatened to reveal their amorous affair following her suspicions that Bishop Obinim was having sexual relations with other ladies in the church at a hotel in Bonwire.

The second tape captures Pastor Williams Fobi narrating the raw deal handed him by his senior pastor to a friend, whereas the other tape contains the conversation which took place at a mediation meeting between Apostle Yaw Antwi, General Secretary of the Ghana Pentecostal Council and Bishop Charles Agyin-Asare of the Word Miracle Church, aimed at arriving at an amicable settlement of Bishop Obinim’s sexual onslaught on his junior pastor’s wife.

TAPE ONE:-Bishop Obinim begs Gifty not to disclose their love affair

Obinim: Please, you know I am not only a big man in the country but a pastor as well who preaches on both TV and radio, so if you disclose this secret, you will collapse me and my church.

Gifty: You know I have been faithful to you and I would not have threatened to let the cat out of the bag, but what you did to me by bringing other girls into the same hotel room in which we have been sleeping together hurts me so much.

Obinim: Babe, I know but please spare me. I will never ever repeat that again.

Gifty: You are asking me to forgive you because you are a big man, but you don’t think about the pain your actions have caused me.

Obinim: Not that but I have to keep my reputation intact.

Gifty: My dear, you know I have been faithful to you all this while, but had it not been the disgrace you caused me in the church because I complained that you are having an affair with some of the ladies in the church, I would not have taken that decision.

Obinim: Babe, I beg you, please change your decision, you know that this is the job I do to take care of you, so if you go public with this issue, the church will collapse and I will not have money to give you or my family as well as my junior pastors.

Obinim: Babe, I promise to give you everything you want including a travel opportunity, a house and a plush car. I even promise to give the whole quantum of offering that would be collected for three main church services.

Gifty: I do not take you serious because I have heard this type of promises including that of you making me your second wife but none of them has been fulfilled yet.

Obinim: This time around, I swear to keep my promise so please help me out in the name of God, the father and the Holy Spirit. Babe, I never intended to disgrace you in front of the congregation but somebody angered me when I travelled to Kumasi, so please forgive me.

Babe, I am telling you, if you let this secret out, I will kill myself. Babe, I love you so please forgive me and do not let this thing out.

Gifty: I love you too. (aaaawww, ain't this sweet :) )

Obinim: Babe, please find a way that will ensure that this issue does not come out so that my image could be intact to enable me to do my job.

Gifty: I am not a kid, so you leave that one to me. My problem is that why should you befriend Abena and other girls in the church when you have told me that I am the one you love?

Obinim: No, it is not true that I have anything to do with Abena, I just call her on the phone to come and do some house chores for me; it is you I love, because you give me the happiness I required when I sleep with you.

As for my wife, her private part is unpleasant and therefore, I do not derive any happiness when I sleep with her. Even if I have to sleep with her, I need to picture you before I am able to do so. (oh awurade, low blow, w3 kuno)

Gifty: So if you do not love her, then why do you entertain her to the extent that she comes to do your house chores for you?

This is one hell of a soap opera series, look out for part 2 :P :D
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:15 pm

he dare says ''please help me out in the name of God, the father and the Holy Spirit. ''

these pple are mocking God koraaa..lol
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:21 pm

so florence Obinim's privates are not go? :shock: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby maradona » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:32 am

Q' lypse wrote:part 4 (juju paa ni, ehi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFJeRuVg ... re=related

he asked obinim is right to do that to the kid..

Obinim--ebi wo bible nim. :lol:

kai ghana is in trouble
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 am

In action

Champion atta, the people have spoken,

He’s our saviour, the people say

suffer the little children to come unto me

u wan feelins?

very nice

Up close and personal

Perfect victim

oooohhh RELIGION

Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby B DIDDY » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:31 pm

where in the bible does god tell anyone to cripple their mistress' child?

even when king david stole the man's wife after killing him, and they had a child and the child got sick and was dying....... he cried and pleaded with god for the child to live, even though the very existance of that child was politically very bad for him as a king in a time of war.........

these 'men of god' are need to read their bibles, and stop these selective passages they are using to justify their evilness
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)