Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE )

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Re: funny pieces

Postby General Lucifer » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
PATAKU wrote:Who on earth says the God of the Holy Bible is the white man's bonafide property and that the Christian bible is a masterpiece or sole import of whites. This to me is garbage, unfounded and baseless. Its true that its the white men who introduced the bible to Africa, but the gospel has to be spread one way or the other. They happened to have been technologically developed earlier and had the means at the time than we did so it makes sense that they could spread the gospel or the good news.Today, the story is different.

Blackman takes whiteman's names-big deal, so do white people also copy black arts and culture. Today, black features are in vogue. Every white woman prefers big boobs, thick pouty lips, bodylicious bums, fake tans and all that to look good. Blacks also bleach, use hollywood fashion etc, to look good. You do what floats your boat when you have the means and when you wish to be fulfilled. Its called freedom, period! Fashion is the name of the game, simple as that not modern day slavery bunkum. We buy all kinds of arguments these days all because its cool and very trendy but truth be told, there are intercultural exchanges, names etc. To me there is no difference between black and white these days, our perception of differences make the difference eminent.

Pataku is excited!

would like to see you and the General going at each other :D

As a die-hard worshipper of Yahweh and his only begotten son,I expect The Bear to come to Yahweh's defence. May be he's designing a game plan ,a sort of iron-clad defence based on the "Holy" Book .
Meanwhile ,Lucifer is watching developments. :D
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Re: funny pieces

Postby kuro be so Hene » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
PATAKU wrote:Who on earth says the God of the Holy Bible is the white man's bonafide property and that the Christian bible is a masterpiece or sole import of whites. This to me is garbage, unfounded and baseless. Its true that its the white men who introduced the bible to Africa, but the gospel has to be spread one way or the other. They happened to have been technologically developed earlier and had the means at the time than we did so it makes sense that they could spread the gospel or the good news.Today, the story is different.

Blackman takes whiteman's names-big deal, so do white people also copy black arts and culture. Today, black features are in vogue. Every white woman prefers big boobs, thick pouty lips, bodylicious bums, fake tans and all that to look good. Blacks also bleach, use hollywood fashion etc, to look good. You do what floats your boat when you have the means and when you wish to be fulfilled. Its called freedom, period! Fashion is the name of the game, simple as that not modern day slavery bunkum. We buy all kinds of arguments these days all because its cool and very trendy but truth be told, there are intercultural exchanges, names etc. To me there is no difference between black and white these days, our perception of differences make the difference eminent.

Pataku is excited!

would like to see you and the General going at each other :D

Pataku is back. nice :D
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby thebalck1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 pm

General Lucifer wrote:BREAKING NEWS
This is just a brief detour from our dark bible series.

The following is one of the most shocking revealation about the black man and how he has subtly accepted the inferiority complex imposed on him by the whiteman by means of "Holy" Bible. Why?

Please watch the videos below;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHbtM9463c&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcAuO0PNnrs&feature=player_detailpage

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=MqSFqnUFOns&feature=player_detailpage[/url]

And my favourite: :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gws046zcrVQ

[urlhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/6734469.stm[/url]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-philip-god-south-pacific-islanders-012652102.htmlWatch more of these experiment in various forms at U-tube.

And I invite our Black Christians brothers and Sisters to explain why Black Africans hate their God(Yahweh) given skin colour.

Why they hate everything about themselves.Black people bleach themselves to look pale and whitish.Michael Jackson did it,most black women and men from Africa do it.

Almost all Black Christian Women use dangerous chemical to straighten their natural God-given hair to make it look silky like the whitemans' hair.Above all-- the black man worship a god whose skin colour is White and he is proud to called that god his saviour.Why do black people hate everything about themselves and how can they make progress if they do not teach their children to like themselves ----worship a god that look like themselves, be proud of their skin colour and honour their cultural heritage?

More revealations as we delve deeper into the use of a subtle weapon.The inventor of this weapon(the whiteman) calls it psychological warfare(aka brainwashing)

You might think this self-hate and black inferiority complex is only prevalent among our African Brothers in the diaspora,but in Africa it's even worse. Recall when your mum need a baby doll for her daughter to play with --she would rather request a "Obroni ba"(a white doll ) rather than "Akuaba"(an African version of a playing doll made locally)?

The fact is the Whiteman won't throw his heritage into the bin and pick up a foreign on.They stick with what their forefathers have preserved for them.They don't give African names to their white kids.Africans proudly choose European names over the culturally rich African names. Europeans will never bow or worship any god whose skin colour is black.

Yet the black man proudly worship a White god and proudly display his picture in bedroom or sitting room and their churches without a hint of shame and embarassment.What is wrong with the blackman.The blackman will fight like hell to defend any foreign heritage including religion but not his. I'm pretty sure christian fundamentalist reading this peace would become offended because they prefer the status quo--the mental enslavement and the religious brainwashing rather than real freedom----mental freedom.

The problem is that the Black man do not believe in what the whiteman calls
psychological warfare and mental slavery.

The main efforts of this psychological warfare against the Blackman is to change their perception of reality to such an extent that despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to a sensible conclusion in the interest of defending themselves, their religion their communities and their cultural heritage. To the detriment of many Blacks, this applied demoralisation process using the whitemans' bible has been extremely effective. It has successfully conditioned many Blacks to not only accept Whitemans' dominance and superiority over their lives, but in some cases to prefer it. says a famous black psychologist.

Hey! Bible thumping black christians and the religious/spiritual types-- if you don't believe what you see in the videos.Do try the experiment at home yourself if you have a child between the ages of 3 to 10.Infact adult blacks are also under the same spell.The experiment was carried out by an eminent black psychologist--Dr Kenneth Clark about 50 yrs ago but Blacks mental ensalvement hasn't wane despite plenty of information and help.Mental slavery and brainwashing is akin to decapitating a live snake.Once you cut the head off,the rest is just as harmless piece of string.Likewise,once the whiteman has been able to use psychological and religious warfare to enslave and change the perception of the blackman,the rest is history in favour of the Whiteman.

As the popular saying goes,when the whiteman was coming to Africa,he had the bible and the Blackman had the land.But when the Whiteman was leaving africa,he had the land and the blackman had the bible. What's your take?

More views from concerned blacks to come. Stay tune and share your views[/b].
[/b]

Chief:

The Yahwe of the bible and in fact 90% of the biblical characters were BLACK PEOPLE. It is a LIE and fallacy that has been perpetuated on the world by the devilish western system that "Jesus" (Yahusuah is the ACTUAL Hebrew name) was a white blonde blue eyed man.

The pictures of "white jesus" we see was created by the Roman Catholic church in the middle ages. google the story of:

Cesare Borgias,

the man whose likeness we now call "jesus" and learn about the beast image we are all now forced to worship and that has led to millions being killed for not bowing down to it.

You seem very angry blasting "god" for this and that. My friend the "god' we have been sold is A LIE.

Now onto your posts about "HOW can god do this or that..." I just say in life there are rules, the universe itself is governed by rules EVERYTHING has its natural order. One can not do as they please because there are consequences weather you believe in a supreme "god" or not. We live in a universe of ORDER.

Now for me we all have the FREE will to choose what we want to believe BUT every belief system has its "rules" even juju has its rules as someone said to me once. It's your choice to adhere to whatever you have "bought or sold" yourself into. Now for me as per the "god' you are blasting so much HE SET UP RULES to govern how those who CHOOSE TO FOLLOW him would live and behave (and consequences for those who choose not to) it is up to one to decide to abide or not.

So if "god" decides to kill an entire city ask yourself WHY did this happen ? remember I said we LIVE IN A UNIVERSE OF ORDER and if you break that order there are consequences.

ALL BELIEF SYSTEMS HAVE IT, MY FRIEND ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Even if you don't believe in JACK you know there are "rules" and ways of doing things.

Mine is not to say which way is "right" or condemn anyway, I guess we all have to LIVE ACCORDING TO THE RULES WE BUY INTO.

And let our ACTIONS speak for that which we "claim" to believe in or do not.
thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Postby thebalck1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:37 pm

thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Postby General Lucifer » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 pm

thebalck1 wrote:

The following is one of the most shocking revealation about the black man and how he has subtly accepted the inferiority complex imposed on him by the whiteman by means of "Holy" Bible. Why?

[urlhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/6734469.stm[/url]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-philip-god-south-pacific-islanders-012652102.htmlWatch more of these experiment in various forms at U-tube.

And I invite our Black Christians brothers and Sisters to explain why Black Africans hate their God(Yahweh) given skin colour.

Why they hate everything about themselves.Black people bleach themselves to look pale and whitish.Michael Jackson did it,most black women and men from Africa do it.

Almost all Black Christian Women use dangerous chemical to straighten their natural God-given hair to make it look silky like the whitemans' hair.Above all-- the black man worship a god whose skin colour is White and he is proud to called that god his saviour.Why do black people hate everything about themselves and how can they make progress if they do not teach their children to like themselves ----worship a god that look like themselves, be proud of their skin colour and honour their cultural heritage?

More revealations as we delve deeper into the use of a subtle weapon.The inventor of this weapon(the whiteman) calls it psychological warfare(aka brainwashing)

You might think this self-hate and black inferiority complex is only prevalent among our African Brothers in the diaspora,but in Africa it's even worse. Recall when your mum need a baby doll for her daughter to play with --she would rather request a "Obroni ba"(a white doll ) rather than "Akuaba"(an African version of a playing doll made locally)?

The fact is the Whiteman won't throw his heritage into the bin and pick up a foreign on.They stick with what their forefathers have preserved for them.They don't give African names to their white kids.Africans proudly choose European names over the culturally rich African names. Europeans will never bow or worship any god whose skin colour is black.

Yet the black man proudly worship a White god and proudly display his picture in bedroom or sitting room and their churches without a hint of shame and embarassment.What is wrong with the blackman.The blackman will fight like hell to defend any foreign heritage including religion but not his. I'm pretty sure christian fundamentalist reading this peace would become offended because they prefer the status quo--the mental enslavement and the religious brainwashing rather than real freedom----mental freedom.

The main efforts of this psychological warfare against the Blackman is to change their perception of reality to such an extent that despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to a sensible conclusion in the interest of defending themselves, their religion their communities and their cultural heritage. To the detriment of many Blacks, this applied demoralisation process using the whitemans' bible has been extremely effective. It has successfully conditioned many Blacks to not only accept Whitemans' dominance and superiority over their lives, but in some cases to prefer it. says a famous black psychologist.

Hey! Bible thumping black christians and the religious/spiritual types-- if you don't believe what you see in the videos.Do try the experiment at home yourself if you have a child between the ages of 3 to 10.Infact adult blacks are also under the same spell.The experiment was carried out by an eminent black psychologist--Dr Kenneth Clark about 50 yrs ago but Blacks mental ensalvement hasn't wane despite plenty of information and help.Mental slavery and brainwashing is akin to decapitating a live snake.Once you cut the head off,the rest is just as harmless piece of string.Likewise,once the whiteman has been able to use psychological and religious warfare to enslave and change the perception of the blackman,the rest is history in favour of the Whiteman.

As the popular saying goes,when the whiteman was coming to Africa,he had the bible and the Blackman had the land.But when the Whiteman was leaving africa,he had the land and the blackman had the bible. What's your take?

[/b]

Chief:

The Yahwe of the bible and in fact 90% of the biblical characters were BLACK PEOPLE. It is a LIE and fallacy that has been perpetuated on the world by the devilish western system that "Jesus" (Yahusuah is the ACTUAL Hebrew name) was a white blonde blue eyed man.

The pictures of "white jesus" we see was created by the Roman Catholic church in the middle ages. google the story of:

Cesare Borgias,

the man whose likeness we now call "jesus" and learn about the beast image we are all now forced to worship and that has led to millions being killed for not bowing down to it.

You seem very angry blasting "god" for this and that. My friend the "god' we have been sold is A LIE.

Now onto your posts about "HOW can god do this or that..." I just say in life there are rules, the universe itself is governed by rules EVERYTHING has its natural order. One can not do as they please because there are consequences weather you believe in a supreme "god" or not. We live in a universe of ORDER.

Now for me we all have the FREE will to choose what we want to believe BUT every belief system has its "rules" even juju has its rules as someone said to me once. It's your choice to adhere to whatever you have "bought or sold" yourself into. Now for me as per the "god' you are blasting so much HE SET UP RULES to govern how those who CHOOSE TO FOLLOW him would live and behave (and consequences for those who choose not to) it is up to one to decide to abide or not.

So if "god" decides to kill an entire city ask yourself WHY did this happen ? remember I said we LIVE IN A UNIVERSE OF ORDER and if you break that order there are consequences.

Even if you don't believe in JACK you know there are "rules" and ways of doing things.

Mine is not to say which way is "right" or condemn anyway, I guess we all have to LIVE ACCORDING TO THE RULES WE BUY INTO.

:lol: :lol: Here we go again with your Black thing:black Jesus,black Yashua,black Yahweh,black angels,black bible and If my recollection is right ,--black holy ghost. :roll: Whence come all these "exotic" religious dogma thebalck? Enlighten me way shower.

You even claimed the wicked Yahweh's "choosen people" were blacks. How do you associate such a monstrous god of the jews with the black race? And you are okay with your god killing his followers just because he is the creator?What a mindset! :shock: :roll:

It seems you really need a god to worship and lord over you.And you are desperately trying to forge one out of the whiteman's gods by claiming Jesus was a black dude. I must admit-- the portrait of that dude you said was a black Jesus look pretty ugly.God's son must be handsome,but that dude looks like--- :?: -. Hey where did you get that photo from thebalck? :roll:

As a free thinker,Lucifer don't give a damn about personal gods whether he/she is black,white,green,blue or red.If you need rules and the kissing of god asses to live your life ,fine. But you must understand that, Lucifer is not under the rules of personal gods and neither do Lucifer kisses the asses of gods to curry favour.

Lucifer admires nature and respect the forces of nature-----wonder and get inspired by it.

How does worshipping those evil personal gods benefits you ? Isn't it delusional to believe a god want you to worship him in order to show your loyalty to him?

Lucifer don't do worship and kisses the asses of fairy tale---imaginary personal gods -period.I don't believe in senseless religious doctrines aim at intimidating one to worship a god.

So far life is very good without allegiance to these horrible black and white gods you so admire and fight for.Meanwhile, Keep up the fight for black Yashua.
Who knows,you might one day be raptured to heaven like Elijah(also a black dudeI)
f there really are gods, then they rather have to serve us.I don't worship personal god being black Jesus,white Jesus,Yashua or some strange ugly alien.[/b]
Last edited by General Lucifer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:06 am

General Lucifer wrote:
thebalck1 wrote:

[/b]

Chief:

Cesare Borgias,

:lol: :lol: Here we go again with your Black thing:black Jesus,black Yashua,black Yahweh,black angels,black bible and If my recollection is right ,--black holy ghost. :roll: Whence come all these "exotic" religious dogma thebalck? Enlighten me way shower.

You even claimed the wicked Yahweh's "choosen people" were blacks. How do you associate such a monstrous god of the jews with the black race? And you are okay with your god killing his followers just because he is the creator?What a mindset! :shock: :roll:

It seems you really need a god to worship and lord over you.And you are desperately trying to forge one out of the whiteman's gods by claiming Jesus was a black dude. I must admit-- the portrait of that dude you said was a black Jesus look pretty ugly.God's son must be handsome,but that dude looks like--- :?: -. Hey where did you get that photo from thebalck? :roll:

As a free thinker,Lucifer don't give a damn about personal gods whether he/she is black,white,green,blue or red.If you need rules and the kissing of god asses to live your life ,fine. But you must understand that, Lucifer is not under the rules of personal gods and neither do Lucifer kisses the asses of gods to curry favour.

Lucifer admires nature and respect the forces of nature-----wonder and get inspired by it.

How does worshipping those evil personal gods benefits you ? Isn't it delusional to believe a god want you to worship him in order to show your loyalty to him.

Lucifer don't do worship and kisses the asses of fairy tale---imaginary personal gods -period.I don't believe in senseless religious doctrines aim at intimidating one to worship a god.

So far life is very good without allegiance to these horrible black and white gods you so admire and fight for.Meanwhile, Keep up the fight for black Yashua.
Who knows,you might one day be raptured to heaven like Elijah(also a black dudeI)
f there really are gods, then they rather have to serve us.I don't worship personal god being black Jesus,white Jesus,Yashua or some strange ugly alien.[/b]

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guy why are you SHOUTING? Eish chill dude. So I guess you are against ALL forms of religions or spirituality huh? nothing wrong with that. So what do YOU suggest fills that space (spiritual) in our lives/make ups as human beings?.

Nothing?, Food?, our jobs?, money?, sex..... what?

I just want to know. You can shout and condemn "god" and religion all you want BUT what are you putting on the table? :roll: :roll:

Postby thebalck1 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 am

Sorry I forgot to log in.
thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Postby GALAXYTE75 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:25 am

General Lucifer wrote:35.Creation Contradiction, 1
"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day." (Genesis 1: 3-5)

"And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth." (Genesis 1:16-17)

Comment

God creates day and night on the first day and then makes the stars and the two great lights (sun and moon) on the fourth day (Genesis 1:19). How can you have day and night on the first day without a star? This describes a dramatic contradiction to the way the actual universe works. To have a day you must have a rotating planet and a sun. Genesis proves that God (or more accurately, the authors of Genesis) could not have known about the structure of the universe, or even the difference between stars and planets

36.Creation Contradiction, 2
"And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that is was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness..." (Genesis 1:25-26)

"And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air..." (Genesis 2:18-19)

Comment
In the first account, man gets created after the beasts, the second account has man created before the beasts . Only a person who exercised warped logic or blind faith could believe this outright contradiction. Yet to the fundamentalist(born-again) reader, the many hundreds of contradictions and discrepancies in the Bible go by unseen, regardless of how many honest scholars and theologians have discovered otherwise.

In fact there occurs two stories of Genesis, the second story starts at Genesis 2:4. The first story uses Elohim (God in the plural form) and the second story uses the LORD God (Yahweh Elohim, sometimes Jehovah). Both stories appear markedly different, yet somehow in history the stories got annexed together. This shows the allegorical intent of Genesis rather than a factual account.

Even the belief among non-fundamentalists, that the Bible has kept its original form despite minor changes, has led many theologians to think otherwise. One of the most highly respected theologians, Bruce Metzger, has written extensively on the errors in the Bible. For example, in his book "The text of the New Testament- Its Transmission, Corruption, and Restoration," Metzger asserts errors due to:

Errors arising from faulty eyesight
Errors arising from faulty hearing
Errors of the mind
Errors of judgment
Difficulties historical and geographical
Alterations from doctrinal considerations
Addition of miscellaneous details.

As perfect as Yahweh is,his inspired holy book for his followers is full of imperfections--contradictions--- that he either overlooked or got drunk and couldn't gather himself to edit it.

37.Creation Contradiction, 3
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." (Genesis 1:27)

"And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man." (Genesis 2:21-22)

Comment
In the first account,(Genesis 1:27) God created a man and female simultaneously, in God's image.

In the second accountGenesis 2:21-22) Adam gets created from the dust (Genesis 2:7), and then later, a woman came from one of Adam's ribs. Again, this shows another difference between the two Genesis story accounts, each contradicting the other.

There occurs a plethora of contradictions in the Bible, far too many for the scope of the Dark Bible. For those who wish further edification, consult "The Bible Handbook for Free-Thinkers and Inquiring Christians," edited by G. W. Foote and W. P. Ball (Pioneer Press, London)

[u]38.The Back Parts of God[/u]
"And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend..." (Exodus 33:11)

"And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: and it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: and I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts; but my face shall not be seen." (Exodus 33:20-23)

Comment
No man can see god and live.Moses saw Yahweh and live.What a contradiction.
In verse 11 we read that Yahweh spoke to Moses, face-to-face. Yet in seeming contradiction, we have later Yahweh telling Moses that he cannot see His face. Instead, God decides to show Moses his back parts!
"Back parts" of course serves as a euphemism for "buttocks". In other words, God here says to Moses "thou shalt see my buttocks."

I'll leave it to the readers to ponder the possible sexual orientation of Yahweh as he shows Moses his bare bottom.

More to come about the Son of Yahweh(Jesus)

I DONT NECESSARILY THINK THAT SEEING MY BACK PARTS MEAN SEEING MY BUTTOCKS, IT MAY MEAN SEEING MY BUTTOCKS, BACK OF TORSO AND HEAD BACK, I THINK AS FOR THIS ONE U HAVE READ TOO MUCH IN TO WHAT THE WRITERS WANTED TO MEAN
GALAXYTE75
SSS
SSS

Christianity & the pursuit of good ethics - a contradict

Postby Graham UK » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:21 am

This article is an interesting deconstruction of so-called biblical morality. I would go further. In 2009 Phil Zuckerman (Pitzer College, Clairmont, CA) conducted comparative studies of religiosity and its sociological impact in the US and beyond. Let me furnish you with some stats...

Percentages of US various socio-groupings who thought the Iraq was justified (2005):
68% of Evangelicals
89% of Mormons
58% of Caltholics
32% of non-believers

1997 percentage of non-religious prisoners in US prisons: 0.2%

Protecting the planet from over-population: 'strongly religious people are far more likely to have large families with lots of children than secular people and the most religious nations on earth have birth rates triple that of the least religious (Bainbridge 2005)

On a humorously hypocritical note: 'One of the most religious states in the US - Utah, leads the nation in online pay-for-porn consumption.

I'm not knocking religion - I just think that pastors should stay out of political lobbying and stick to coersion. Let these misanthropes brainwash their followers but NOT influence politics. For the full social study that I've quoted above please email me: grahamjc40@yahoo.co.uk
Graham UK

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:40 pm

maradona wrote:
Fremacious* wrote::o :shock: :shock:

if you are shocked by this then you havent seen nothing yet..jehovah is wicked, he kills people for fun, look at what he did to his own son. but yet idiots thinks jehovah loves them so much that he gave his son as a sacrifice. i wont be suprise if he beats the angels everyday like Ghanaian student. i think if anyone needs someone to follow master satan is the way to go.

Pretty interesting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby Coach Prekese » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:37 pm

i think i have to stop visiting this osofo joint. :roll: :roll: :roll:

hope you guys see the light oneday

may the good Lord be with you all!!!
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc

Postby Mapepe » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 pm

U guys are saying some powerful things here oo. Be careful when crossing the highway cos I believe there is a powerful force there :lol:
Magnetic fields and electric fields dey around this earth and u don't know just when it would ignite fire :lol:

What do u guys suggest folks worship? Point is all the religions on earth all have flaws!! So no one can say this religion or that religion is better. Rosicrucian? Eckankarist, bhudist, Moslem? What? They all have their negativities so leave Christians alone :lol:
Mapepe
MSc
MSc

Re: THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE

Postby Q' lypse » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 pm

*whistling*
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby deciiva » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:17 pm

God v the Devil is a Mis-match :lol: :lol: :lol:

For a start God owns EVERYTHING, the Devil in contrast owns NOTHING. He was created like all of us

God is omnipotent: He is all-powerful.
God is omniscient: He is all-knowing.
God is omnipresent: He is present everywhere.

The Devil, in sharp contrast, does not reflect none of these Divine Attributes. Satan has LIMITED negative Power, tho he is powerful than any man, and more powerful than most angels. But he is not anywhere near to being the equal of God. Not even close.
That Short-Man doesn't have even a DOT of Positive Power :lol:

His knowledge is Limited, and he can't know all of our thoughts.

And while God is everywhere at the same time, Satan can be in only one place at one time.

Remember God is the one SUSTAINING the Devil everyday :lol:
lol

Satan is not the being people make him out to be. I, a common ME, met him 10x this year in the 66Days between Tuesday 10.16.12 - Friday 12.21.12 10:40pmET all the time to be kicked out from Our LifePath as God regained and RESTORED good things for Ghana

...and I am here :D :lol:

He can do nothing in the life of the Christian without God's permission. ZERO :mrgreen:

Humanity need to trust God. The Maker of ALL Things seen & Unseen
deciiva

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:54 am

Why is this a sticky? :roll: Why no dark side of the Koran?
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd

Postby maradona » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:Why is this a sticky? :roll: Why no dark side of the Koran?

who gives a sh1t about the koran.? MCHEWWW
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:56 am

maradona wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:Why is this a sticky? :roll: Why no dark side of the Koran?

We need to expose them too, no?
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd

Postby maradona » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:23 am

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
maradona wrote:

We need to expose them too, no?

leave them alone. they are exposing themselves. :lol: :lol: :lol:
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:00 am

the followers of Islam are not shouting and shoving it in the world's throat that they are the ultimate or their holy book is the best that ever landed on this planet by fax from heaven.

And everyone must abide by it
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:08 am

Here is the deal bro...

deciiva wrote:God v the Devil is a Mis-match :lol: :lol: :lol:

For a start God owns EVERYTHING, the Devil in contrast owns NOTHING. He was created like all of us

God is omnipotent: He is all-powerful.
God is omniscient: He is all-knowing.
God is omnipresent: He is present everywhere.

Omnipresent: This means GOD is everywhere and everything. Including the phantom you Christians call Satan. Massa, after uttering that line, God being omnipresent, everything else you say in nonfa (background noise, won't make sense)..

This is what Hinduism has been saying for 5000 years. God is all things and God is everywhere.

deciiva wrote:The Devil, in sharp contrast, does not reflect none of these Divine Attributes. Satan has LIMITED negative Power, tho he is powerful than any man, and more powerful than most angels. But he is not anywhere near to being the equal of God. Not even close.
That Short-Man doesn't have even a DOT of Positive Power :lol:

His knowledge is Limited, and he can't know all of our thoughts.

And while God is everywhere at the same time, Satan can be in only one place at one time.

Remember God is the one SUSTAINING the Devil everyday :lol:
lol

Satan is not the being people make him out to be. I, a common ME, met him 10x this year in the 66Days between Tuesday 10.16.12 - Friday 12.21.12 10:40pmET all the time to be kicked out from Our LifePath as God regained and RESTORED good things for Ghana

...and I am here :D :lol:

He can do nothing in the life of the Christian without God's permission. ZERO :mrgreen:

Humanity need to trust God. The Maker of ALL Things seen & Unseen

Nonfa, background noise.... Your omnipresent statement just debunked all this. This is you wanting drama, its all a game for your mind to play with.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

PreviousNext

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)