Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE )

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Janet » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:49 am

General Lucifer wrote:BREAKING NEWS
This is just a brief detour from our dark bible series.

The following is one of the most shocking revealation about the black man and how he has subtly accepted the inferiority complex imposed on him by the whiteman by means of "Holy" Bible. Why?

Please watch the videos below;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHbtM9463c&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcAuO0PNnrs&feature=player_detailpage

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=MqSFqnUFOns&feature=player_detailpage[/url]

And my favourite: :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gws046zcrVQ

[urlhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/6734469.stm[/url]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-philip-god-south-pacific-islanders-012652102.htmlWatch more of these experiment in various forms at U-tube.

And I invite our Black Christians brothers and Sisters to explain why Black Africans hate their God(Yahweh) given skin colour.

Why they hate everything about themselves.Black people bleach themselves to look pale and whitish.Michael Jackson did it,most black women and men from Africa do it.

Almost all Black Christian Women use dangerous chemical to straighten their natural God-given hair to make it look silky like the whitemans' hair.Above all-- the black man worship a god whose skin colour is White and he is proud to called that god his saviour.Why do black people hate everything about themselves and how can they make progress if they do not teach their children to like themselves ----worship a god that look like themselves, be proud of their skin colour and honour their cultural heritage?

More revealations as we delve deeper into the use of a subtle weapon.The inventor of this weapon(the whiteman) calls it psychological warfare(aka brainwashing)

You might think this self-hate and black inferiority complex is only prevalent among our African Brothers in the diaspora,but in Africa it's even worse. Recall when your mum need a baby doll for her daughter to play with --she would rather request a "Obroni ba"(a white doll ) rather than "Akuaba"(an African version of a playing doll made locally)?

The fact is the Whiteman won't throw his heritage into the bin and pick up a foreign on.They stick with what their forefathers have preserved for them.They don't give African names to their white kids.Africans proudly choose European names over the culturally rich African names. Europeans will never bow or worship any god whose skin colour is black.

Yet the black man proudly worship a White god and proudly display his picture in bedroom or sitting room and their churches without a hint of shame and embarassment.What is wrong with the blackman.The blackman will fight like hell to defend any foreign heritage including religion but not his. I'm pretty sure christian fundamentalist reading this peace would become offended because they prefer the status quo--the mental enslavement and the religious brainwashing rather than real freedom----mental freedom.

The problem is that the Black man do not believe in what the whiteman calls
psychological warfare and mental slavery.

The main efforts of this psychological warfare against the Blackman is to change their perception of reality to such an extent that despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to a sensible conclusion in the interest of defending themselves, their religion their communities and their cultural heritage. To the detriment of many Blacks, this applied demoralisation process using the whitemans' bible has been extremely effective. It has successfully conditioned many Blacks to not only accept Whitemans' dominance and superiority over their lives, but in some cases to prefer it. says a famous black psychologist.


Hey! Bible thumping black christians and the religious/spiritual types-- if you don't belief what you see in the videos.Do try the experiment at home yourself if you have a child between the ages of 3 to 10.Infact adult blacks are also under the same spell.The experiment was carried out by an eminent black psychologist--Dr Kenneth Clark about 50 yrs ago but Blacks mental ensalvement hasn't wane despite plenty of information and help.Mental slavery and brainwashing is akin to decapitating a live snake.Once you cut the head off,the rest is just as harmless piece of string.Likewise,once the whiteman has been able to use psychological and religious warfare to enslave and change the perception of the blackman,the rest is history in favour of the Whiteman.

As the popular saying goes,when the whiteman was coming to Africa,he had the bible and the Blackman had the land.But when the Whiteman was leaving africa,he had the land and the blackman had the bible. What's your take?

More views from concerned blacks to come. Stay tune and share your views[/b].
[/b]


Wow, what a great thread. I have skimmed through it, but I have to take my time and watch the videos and read it thoroughly. I see this mental slavery you speak of every day! I see it in the black children who tell me that they like my blue eyes and who say "I like your curls". :( I am talking about very young children who don't even know me. I also saw evidence of this mentality when I traveled to Asia recently, where young girls told me how they liked my light skin. :cry:
User avatar
Janet
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:04 am
Location: USA

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:57 am

Janet wrote,
Wow, what a great thread. I have skimmed through it, but I have to take my time and watch the videos and read it thoroughly. I see this mental slavery you speak of every day! I see it in the black children who tell me that they like my blue eyes and who say "I like your curls". I am talking about very young children who don't even know me. I also saw evidence of this mentality when I traveled to Asia recently, where young girls told me how they liked my light skin.


So Janet,what do you make of whites who bake themselves in the sun to look tanned and some who even spend fortunes on fake tans.ls that mental slavery too?
What of the dreadlocked white guy?

l think there are many factors contributing to a person wanting to be something other than himself.
One very important factor that is often overlooked in my opinion is REINCARNATION.
Love at 1st sight or Hatred at 1st sight mostly stems from experiences in previous lifetimes.
l know those who believe in just one lifetime will find this hard to swallow but it is worth taking a closer look.
lf you dont see any obvious reason or logic to an attraction or repulsion,it is more than likely to originate from a life lived before.
This is not to negate the influence of brainwashing,colonialism,and slavery.
KARMA which goes hand in hand with REINCARNATION forms the main reasons for race and national relations.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:So Janet,what do you make of whites who bake themselves in the sun to look tanned and some who even spend fortunes on fake tans.ls that mental slavery too?



haaaahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19934
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Janet » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Janet wrote,
Wow, what a great thread. I have skimmed through it, but I have to take my time and watch the videos and read it thoroughly. I see this mental slavery you speak of every day! I see it in the black children who tell me that they like my blue eyes and who say "I like your curls". I am talking about very young children who don't even know me. I also saw evidence of this mentality when I traveled to Asia recently, where young girls told me how they liked my light skin.


So Janet,what do you make of whites who bake themselves in the sun to look tanned and some who even spend fortunes on fake tans.ls that mental slavery too?
What of the dreadlocked white guy?

l think there are many factors contributing to a person wanting to be something other than himself.
One very important factor that is often overlooked in my opinion is REINCARNATION.
Love at 1st sight or Hatred at 1st sight mostly stems from experiences in previous lifetimes.
l know those who believe in just one lifetime will find this hard to swallow but it is worth taking a closer look.
lf you dont see any obvious reason or logic to an attraction or repulsion,it is more than likely to originate from a life lived before.
This is not to negate the influence of brainwashing,colonialism,and slavery.
KARMA which goes hand in hand with REINCARNATION forms the main reasons for race and national relations.


You bring up an interesting point, Kwame. I will have to give some more thought to this idea of the influence of past lives. Please elaborate on this.

I think that people, particularly women, are heavily influenced by pop culture when it comes to appearance. Yes, a lot of fair skinned women want to be tan. I think that comes, in part, from mental slavery as well. People don't want to be pasty white or fish-belly white. White people want a "healthy tan" if there is such a thing. :lol: I'm not sure what to make of the dreadlocked white guy. I have seen this guy occasionally, and he seems to be going for a natural look in which he does not do anything with his hair. In fact, he does not do a whole lot of grooming at all.
User avatar
Janet
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:04 am
Location: USA

Postby Janet » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:So Janet,what do you make of whites who bake themselves in the sun to look tanned and some who even spend fortunes on fake tans.ls that mental slavery too?



haaaahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Q'rypse, paa!
User avatar
Janet
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:04 am
Location: USA

Postby OPIAMENSA » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote: ... One very important factor that is often overlooked in my opinion is REINCARNATION ... stems from experiences in previous lifetimes. l know those who believe in just one lifetime will find this hard to swallow but it is worth taking a closer look.
lf you dont see any obvious reason or logic to an attraction or repulsion,it is more than likely to originate from a life lived before...


I certainly am one of those who DO NOT believe in reincarnation because I have never met or known anyone who can tell me that they know that they have lived before. Kwame, can you say if you have met such a person. And if you can't then please stop peddling this reincarnation joke.

If a person has lived before but cannot remember or does not know any substantial details of that past life, then of what use is reincarnation? I mean if you cannot remember your parents' names or that you had siblings, the schools you attended, the degrees you obtained, the nature of the work/career you were involved with, the city you lived in or that you were married and the names of your children why even speak of reincarnation?

They ought to ban the word.
User avatar
OPIAMENSA
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Location: MAKING LOVE ON CHRISTMAS ISLAND

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Opia wrote,
I certainly am one of those who DO NOT believe in reincarnation because I have never met or known anyone who can tell me that they know that they have lived before. Kwame, can you say if you have met such a person. And if you can't then please stop peddling this reincarnation joke.


Opia,Are you saying you will believe in reincarnation if you meet or know someone who can tell you that they have lived before?
Why base your belief on second hand explaination?
l did not start to believe in reincarnation after meeting somebody who claimed to have lived before.
l believe in reincarnation because l know l have lived before this present lifetime.Please don't take my word for it. :lol: :lol:



Opia asked,
If a person has lived before but cannot remember or does not know any substantial details of that past life, then of what use is reincarnation? I mean if you cannot remember your parents' names or that you had siblings, the schools you attended, the degrees you obtained, the nature of the work/career you were involved with, the city you lived in or that you were married and the names of your children why even speak of reincarnation?


Opia,there is a reason a curtain is placed between lives lived and the present lifetime.


Opia suggested,
They ought to ban the word.


They? :? Who are they?
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Janet wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:So Janet,what do you make of whites who bake themselves in the sun to look tanned and some who even spend fortunes on fake tans.ls that mental slavery too?



haaaahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Q'rypse, paa!


very lacking response abena ..... please ansa kwame's question

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 28858
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:20 pm



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i enjoyed these videos thoroughly
User avatar
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19934
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby OPIAMENSA » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Opia,there is a reason a curtain is placed between lives lived and the present lifetime...
What colour is the curtain and who placed it there?
User avatar
OPIAMENSA
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Location: MAKING LOVE ON CHRISTMAS ISLAND

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 pm

OPIAMENSA wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Opia,there is a reason a curtain is placed between lives lived and the present lifetime...
What colour is the curtain and who placed it there?


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
OPIAMENSA wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Opia,there is a reason a curtain is placed between lives lived and the present lifetime...
What colour is the curtain and who placed it there?


:lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: opia paaa
Guest
 

Postby General Lucifer » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Obroni studying in Ghana share her views about religious beliefs of her fellow students at the university of ghana.

http://akwaabaaccra.wordpress.com/2011/05/06/how-living-in-ghana-made-me-an-atheist-oh-the-irony/

http://grahamghana.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/three-african-atheists-and-freethinkers/

Adebowale Ojowuro is a Nigerian born Philosopher, Atheist, and author of the Freethought related book, The Crisis of Religion.
In a recent interview published on the Echoes of Commonsense
he labelled all Africans as “perplexed servants to foreign gods,”


I like to think that I’m equally tolerant because I don’t respond to the passionately Christian Ghanaians I meet with (admittedly uninformed) questions like, “Why don’t you see Christianity as a symbol of your own, recent colonial oppression?”

I thought about spirituality and truth a lot, and I had many conversations with friends about it. But I’ve never felt pressured to make a decision. [u]I’ve never had to think so much about the fact that religion is part of who I am instead of just what I believe
, and I’ve never felt so defined by my beliefs or lack thereof.


Spirituality is still very important to me, in the sense that I’m amazed by the universe. I find it awe-inspiring that elbows, iguanas, oak trees, eyesight, love, and the citric acid cycle are all the products of evolution. That gravity and magnetism and everything that defines us and all the parameters of our lives arose from chance. That I can think. The fact that the world is the way it is, despite the improbability of it all, is so amazing that I can’t comprehend it. I fall on my knees before the vast implausibility of my life.[/b]
Last edited by General Lucifer on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:10 pm

funny pieces

Postby PATAKU » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Who on earth says the God of the Holy Bible is the white man's bonafide property and that the Christian bible is a masterpiece or sole import of whites. This to me is garbage, unfounded and baseless. Its true that its the white men who introduced the bible to Africa, but the gospel has to be spread one way or the other. They happened to have been technologically developed earlier and had the means at the time than we did so it makes sense that they could spread the gospel or the good news.Today, the story is different.

Blackman takes whiteman's names-big deal, so do white people also copy black arts and culture. Today, black features are in vogue. Every white woman prefers big boobs, thick pouty lips, bodylicious bums, fake tans and all that to look good. Blacks also bleach, use hollywood fashion etc, to look good. You do what floats your boat when you have the means and when you wish to be fulfilled. Its called freedom, period! Fashion is the name of the game, simple as that not modern day slavery bunkum. We buy all kinds of arguments these days all because its cool and very trendy but truth be told, there are intercultural exchanges, names etc. To me there is no difference between black and white these days, our perception of differences make the difference eminent.

Pataku is excited!
PATAKU
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:28 pm
Location: Life

Re: funny pieces

Postby Q' lypse » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:06 pm

PATAKU wrote:Who on earth says the God of the Holy Bible is the white man's bonafide property and that the Christian bible is a masterpiece or sole import of whites. This to me is garbage, unfounded and baseless. Its true that its the white men who introduced the bible to Africa, but the gospel has to be spread one way or the other. They happened to have been technologically developed earlier and had the means at the time than we did so it makes sense that they could spread the gospel or the good news.Today, the story is different.

Blackman takes whiteman's names-big deal, so do white people also copy black arts and culture. Today, black features are in vogue. Every white woman prefers big boobs, thick pouty lips, bodylicious bums, fake tans and all that to look good. Blacks also bleach, use hollywood fashion etc, to look good. You do what floats your boat when you have the means and when you wish to be fulfilled. Its called freedom, period! Fashion is the name of the game, simple as that not modern day slavery bunkum. We buy all kinds of arguments these days all because its cool and very trendy but truth be told, there are intercultural exchanges, names etc. To me there is no difference between black and white these days, our perception of differences make the difference eminent.

Pataku is excited!


would like to see you and the General going at each other :D
User avatar
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19934
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Re: funny pieces

Postby General Lucifer » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
PATAKU wrote:Who on earth says the God of the Holy Bible is the white man's bonafide property and that the Christian bible is a masterpiece or sole import of whites. This to me is garbage, unfounded and baseless. Its true that its the white men who introduced the bible to Africa, but the gospel has to be spread one way or the other. They happened to have been technologically developed earlier and had the means at the time than we did so it makes sense that they could spread the gospel or the good news.Today, the story is different.

Blackman takes whiteman's names-big deal, so do white people also copy black arts and culture. Today, black features are in vogue. Every white woman prefers big boobs, thick pouty lips, bodylicious bums, fake tans and all that to look good. Blacks also bleach, use hollywood fashion etc, to look good. You do what floats your boat when you have the means and when you wish to be fulfilled. Its called freedom, period! Fashion is the name of the game, simple as that not modern day slavery bunkum. We buy all kinds of arguments these days all because its cool and very trendy but truth be told, there are intercultural exchanges, names etc. To me there is no difference between black and white these days, our perception of differences make the difference eminent.

Pataku is excited!


would like to see you and the General going at each other :D


As a die-hard worshipper of Yahweh and his only begotten son,I expect The Bear to come to Yahweh's defence. May be he's designing a game plan ,a sort of iron-clad defence based on the "Holy" Book .
Meanwhile ,Lucifer is watching developments. :D
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Re: funny pieces

Postby kuro be so Hene » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
PATAKU wrote:Who on earth says the God of the Holy Bible is the white man's bonafide property and that the Christian bible is a masterpiece or sole import of whites. This to me is garbage, unfounded and baseless. Its true that its the white men who introduced the bible to Africa, but the gospel has to be spread one way or the other. They happened to have been technologically developed earlier and had the means at the time than we did so it makes sense that they could spread the gospel or the good news.Today, the story is different.

Blackman takes whiteman's names-big deal, so do white people also copy black arts and culture. Today, black features are in vogue. Every white woman prefers big boobs, thick pouty lips, bodylicious bums, fake tans and all that to look good. Blacks also bleach, use hollywood fashion etc, to look good. You do what floats your boat when you have the means and when you wish to be fulfilled. Its called freedom, period! Fashion is the name of the game, simple as that not modern day slavery bunkum. We buy all kinds of arguments these days all because its cool and very trendy but truth be told, there are intercultural exchanges, names etc. To me there is no difference between black and white these days, our perception of differences make the difference eminent.

Pataku is excited!


would like to see you and the General going at each other :D


Pataku is back. nice :D
User avatar
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9051
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:49 pm
Location: Brentford

Postby thebalck1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 pm

General Lucifer wrote:BREAKING NEWS
This is just a brief detour from our dark bible series.

The following is one of the most shocking revealation about the black man and how he has subtly accepted the inferiority complex imposed on him by the whiteman by means of "Holy" Bible. Why?

Please watch the videos below;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHbtM9463c&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcAuO0PNnrs&feature=player_detailpage

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=MqSFqnUFOns&feature=player_detailpage[/url]

And my favourite: :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gws046zcrVQ

[urlhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/6734469.stm[/url]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-philip-god-south-pacific-islanders-012652102.htmlWatch more of these experiment in various forms at U-tube.

And I invite our Black Christians brothers and Sisters to explain why Black Africans hate their God(Yahweh) given skin colour.

Why they hate everything about themselves.Black people bleach themselves to look pale and whitish.Michael Jackson did it,most black women and men from Africa do it.

Almost all Black Christian Women use dangerous chemical to straighten their natural God-given hair to make it look silky like the whitemans' hair.Above all-- the black man worship a god whose skin colour is White and he is proud to called that god his saviour.Why do black people hate everything about themselves and how can they make progress if they do not teach their children to like themselves ----worship a god that look like themselves, be proud of their skin colour and honour their cultural heritage?

More revealations as we delve deeper into the use of a subtle weapon.The inventor of this weapon(the whiteman) calls it psychological warfare(aka brainwashing)

You might think this self-hate and black inferiority complex is only prevalent among our African Brothers in the diaspora,but in Africa it's even worse. Recall when your mum need a baby doll for her daughter to play with --she would rather request a "Obroni ba"(a white doll ) rather than "Akuaba"(an African version of a playing doll made locally)?

The fact is the Whiteman won't throw his heritage into the bin and pick up a foreign on.They stick with what their forefathers have preserved for them.They don't give African names to their white kids.Africans proudly choose European names over the culturally rich African names. Europeans will never bow or worship any god whose skin colour is black.

Yet the black man proudly worship a White god and proudly display his picture in bedroom or sitting room and their churches without a hint of shame and embarassment.What is wrong with the blackman.The blackman will fight like hell to defend any foreign heritage including religion but not his. I'm pretty sure christian fundamentalist reading this peace would become offended because they prefer the status quo--the mental enslavement and the religious brainwashing rather than real freedom----mental freedom.

The problem is that the Black man do not believe in what the whiteman calls
psychological warfare and mental slavery.

The main efforts of this psychological warfare against the Blackman is to change their perception of reality to such an extent that despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to a sensible conclusion in the interest of defending themselves, their religion their communities and their cultural heritage. To the detriment of many Blacks, this applied demoralisation process using the whitemans' bible has been extremely effective. It has successfully conditioned many Blacks to not only accept Whitemans' dominance and superiority over their lives, but in some cases to prefer it. says a famous black psychologist.


Hey! Bible thumping black christians and the religious/spiritual types-- if you don't believe what you see in the videos.Do try the experiment at home yourself if you have a child between the ages of 3 to 10.Infact adult blacks are also under the same spell.The experiment was carried out by an eminent black psychologist--Dr Kenneth Clark about 50 yrs ago but Blacks mental ensalvement hasn't wane despite plenty of information and help.Mental slavery and brainwashing is akin to decapitating a live snake.Once you cut the head off,the rest is just as harmless piece of string.Likewise,once the whiteman has been able to use psychological and religious warfare to enslave and change the perception of the blackman,the rest is history in favour of the Whiteman.

As the popular saying goes,when the whiteman was coming to Africa,he had the bible and the Blackman had the land.But when the Whiteman was leaving africa,he had the land and the blackman had the bible. What's your take?

More views from concerned blacks to come. Stay tune and share your views[/b].
[/b]


Chief:

The Yahwe of the bible and in fact 90% of the biblical characters were BLACK PEOPLE. It is a LIE and fallacy that has been perpetuated on the world by the devilish western system that "Jesus" (Yahusuah is the ACTUAL Hebrew name) was a white blonde blue eyed man.

The pictures of "white jesus" we see was created by the Roman Catholic church in the middle ages. google the story of:

Cesare Borgias,

the man whose likeness we now call "jesus" and learn about the beast image we are all now forced to worship and that has led to millions being killed for not bowing down to it.

You seem very angry blasting "god" for this and that. My friend the "god' we have been sold is A LIE.

Now onto your posts about "HOW can god do this or that..." I just say in life there are rules, the universe itself is governed by rules EVERYTHING has its natural order. One can not do as they please because there are consequences weather you believe in a supreme "god" or not. We live in a universe of ORDER.

Now for me we all have the FREE will to choose what we want to believe BUT every belief system has its "rules" even juju has its rules as someone said to me once. It's your choice to adhere to whatever you have "bought or sold" yourself into. Now for me as per the "god' you are blasting so much HE SET UP RULES to govern how those who CHOOSE TO FOLLOW him would live and behave (and consequences for those who choose not to) it is up to one to decide to abide or not.

So if "god" decides to kill an entire city ask yourself WHY did this happen ? remember I said we LIVE IN A UNIVERSE OF ORDER and if you break that order there are consequences.

ALL BELIEF SYSTEMS HAVE IT, MY FRIEND ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Even if you don't believe in JACK you know there are "rules" and ways of doing things.

Mine is not to say which way is "right" or condemn anyway, I guess we all have to LIVE ACCORDING TO THE RULES WE BUY INTO.

And let our ACTIONS speak for that which we "claim" to believe in or do not.
thebalck1
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Postby thebalck1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:37 pm

thebalck1
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Postby General Lucifer » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 pm

thebalck1 wrote:
General Lucifer wrote:BREAKING NEWS
This is just a brief detour from our dark bible series.

The following is one of the most shocking revealation about the black man and how he has subtly accepted the inferiority complex imposed on him by the whiteman by means of "Holy" Bible. Why?

Please watch the videos below;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHbtM9463c&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcAuO0PNnrs&feature=player_detailpage

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=MqSFqnUFOns&feature=player_detailpage[/url]

And my favourite: :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gws046zcrVQ

[urlhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/6734469.stm[/url]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-philip-god-south-pacific-islanders-012652102.htmlWatch more of these experiment in various forms at U-tube.

And I invite our Black Christians brothers and Sisters to explain why Black Africans hate their God(Yahweh) given skin colour.

Why they hate everything about themselves.Black people bleach themselves to look pale and whitish.Michael Jackson did it,most black women and men from Africa do it.

Almost all Black Christian Women use dangerous chemical to straighten their natural God-given hair to make it look silky like the whitemans' hair.Above all-- the black man worship a god whose skin colour is White and he is proud to called that god his saviour.Why do black people hate everything about themselves and how can they make progress if they do not teach their children to like themselves ----worship a god that look like themselves, be proud of their skin colour and honour their cultural heritage?

More revealations as we delve deeper into the use of a subtle weapon.The inventor of this weapon(the whiteman) calls it psychological warfare(aka brainwashing)

You might think this self-hate and black inferiority complex is only prevalent among our African Brothers in the diaspora,but in Africa it's even worse. Recall when your mum need a baby doll for her daughter to play with --she would rather request a "Obroni ba"(a white doll ) rather than "Akuaba"(an African version of a playing doll made locally)?

The fact is the Whiteman won't throw his heritage into the bin and pick up a foreign on.They stick with what their forefathers have preserved for them.They don't give African names to their white kids.Africans proudly choose European names over the culturally rich African names. Europeans will never bow or worship any god whose skin colour is black.

Yet the black man proudly worship a White god and proudly display his picture in bedroom or sitting room and their churches without a hint of shame and embarassment.What is wrong with the blackman.The blackman will fight like hell to defend any foreign heritage including religion but not his. I'm pretty sure christian fundamentalist reading this peace would become offended because they prefer the status quo--the mental enslavement and the religious brainwashing rather than real freedom----mental freedom.

The problem is that the Black man do not believe in what the whiteman calls
psychological warfare and mental slavery.

The main efforts of this psychological warfare against the Blackman is to change their perception of reality to such an extent that despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to a sensible conclusion in the interest of defending themselves, their religion their communities and their cultural heritage. To the detriment of many Blacks, this applied demoralisation process using the whitemans' bible has been extremely effective. It has successfully conditioned many Blacks to not only accept Whitemans' dominance and superiority over their lives, but in some cases to prefer it. says a famous black psychologist.


Hey! Bible thumping black christians and the religious/spiritual types-- if you don't believe what you see in the videos.Do try the experiment at home yourself if you have a child between the ages of 3 to 10.Infact adult blacks are also under the same spell.The experiment was carried out by an eminent black psychologist--Dr Kenneth Clark about 50 yrs ago but Blacks mental ensalvement hasn't wane despite plenty of information and help.Mental slavery and brainwashing is akin to decapitating a live snake.Once you cut the head off,the rest is just as harmless piece of string.Likewise,once the whiteman has been able to use psychological and religious warfare to enslave and change the perception of the blackman,the rest is history in favour of the Whiteman.

As the popular saying goes,when the whiteman was coming to Africa,he had the bible and the Blackman had the land.But when the Whiteman was leaving africa,he had the land and the blackman had the bible. What's your take?

More views from concerned blacks to come. Stay tune and share your views[/b].
[/b]


Chief:

The Yahwe of the bible and in fact 90% of the biblical characters were BLACK PEOPLE. It is a LIE and fallacy that has been perpetuated on the world by the devilish western system that "Jesus" (Yahusuah is the ACTUAL Hebrew name) was a white blonde blue eyed man.

The pictures of "white jesus" we see was created by the Roman Catholic church in the middle ages. google the story of:

Cesare Borgias,

the man whose likeness we now call "jesus" and learn about the beast image we are all now forced to worship and that has led to millions being killed for not bowing down to it.

You seem very angry blasting "god" for this and that. My friend the "god' we have been sold is A LIE.

Now onto your posts about "HOW can god do this or that..." I just say in life there are rules, the universe itself is governed by rules EVERYTHING has its natural order. One can not do as they please because there are consequences weather you believe in a supreme "god" or not. We live in a universe of ORDER.

Now for me we all have the FREE will to choose what we want to believe BUT every belief system has its "rules" even juju has its rules as someone said to me once. It's your choice to adhere to whatever you have "bought or sold" yourself into. Now for me as per the "god' you are blasting so much HE SET UP RULES to govern how those who CHOOSE TO FOLLOW him would live and behave (and consequences for those who choose not to) it is up to one to decide to abide or not.

So if "god" decides to kill an entire city ask yourself WHY did this happen ? remember I said we LIVE IN A UNIVERSE OF ORDER and if you break that order there are consequences.

ALL BELIEF SYSTEMS HAVE IT, MY FRIEND ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Even if you don't believe in JACK you know there are "rules" and ways of doing things.

Mine is not to say which way is "right" or condemn anyway, I guess we all have to LIVE ACCORDING TO THE RULES WE BUY INTO.

And let our ACTIONS speak for that which we "claim" to believe in or do not.


:lol: :lol: Here we go again with your Black thing:black Jesus,black Yashua,black Yahweh,black angels,black bible and If my recollection is right ,--black holy ghost. :roll: Whence come all these "exotic" religious dogma thebalck? Enlighten me way shower.

You even claimed the wicked Yahweh's "choosen people" were blacks. How do you associate such a monstrous god of the jews with the black race? And you are okay with your god killing his followers just because he is the creator?What a mindset! :shock: :roll:

It seems you really need a god to worship and lord over you.And you are desperately trying to forge one out of the whiteman's gods by claiming Jesus was a black dude. I must admit-- the portrait of that dude you said was a black Jesus look pretty ugly.God's son must be handsome,but that dude looks like--- :?: -. Hey where did you get that photo from thebalck? :roll:

As a free thinker,Lucifer don't give a damn about personal gods whether he/she is black,white,green,blue or red.If you need rules and the kissing of god asses to live your life ,fine. But you must understand that, Lucifer is not under the rules of personal gods and neither do Lucifer kisses the asses of gods to curry favour.

Lucifer admires nature and respect the forces of nature-----wonder and get inspired by it.

How does worshipping those evil personal gods benefits you ? Isn't it delusional to believe a god want you to worship him in order to show your loyalty to him?

Lucifer don't do worship and kisses the asses of fairy tale---imaginary personal gods -period.I don't believe in senseless religious doctrines aim at intimidating one to worship a god.

So far life is very good without allegiance to these horrible black and white gods you so admire and fight for.Meanwhile, Keep up the fight for black Yashua.
Who knows,you might one day be raptured to heaven like Elijah(also a black dudeI)
f there really are gods, then they rather have to serve us.I don't worship personal god being black Jesus,white Jesus,Yashua or some strange ugly alien.[/b]
Last edited by General Lucifer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests