Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE )

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Religion heading to extinction in 9 countries, says study
Friday, August 19th, 2011
http://news.bioscholar.com/2011/08/religion-heading-to-extinction-in-9-countries-says-study.html

A study has reportedly found that religion is set for extinction in nine countries.

Presented at an American Physical Society meeting in Dallas (Texas, USA), the study reportedly listed these countries as Australia, Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand and Switzerland.

The study titled “Modeling the decline of religion” by Richard Wiener (University of Arizona, USA), Haley Yaple (Northwestern University, USA), and Daniel Abrams (Northwestern University), points out that “societies in which the perceived utility of not adhering is greater than the utility of adhering, religion will be driven toward extinction”.

People claiming no religious affiliation constitute the fastest growing “religious” minority in many countries throughout the world. It is said that in Czech Republic, about 60 percent identify themselves as non-affiliated to religion.

Distinguished Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) on Friday, urged organizations and leaders of various world religions and denominations to make religion more vibrant, attractive and engaging if they wanted to keep their people in God’s fold.

Zed, who is president of Universal Society of Hinduism, said that people with “no religion” were increasing and we (religious leaders and organizations) were responsible for their alienation.

Our efforts at social control, judgmentalism, stagnant approach, etc., might be turning them away resulting in many of them questioning belief in God, equating religion with fear, etc. Some of them, who still believed in God, were bypassing religion to reach God questioning the linkage between “man made religions” and God. “If I ‘just do good’, I should be fine”, many of them argued.

Zed pointed out that life was getting complex and distractions were increasing, so religion was slipping away from the priority list of many. Conventional style of dealing with spirituality and religion did not appear to be effectively working, especially with today’s youth.

Make it more exciting and challenging, he suggested.

We as religious leaders should live exemplary lives to add credibility to our preaching. Give them fresh answers without any religious stigma attached. Listen to what the people have to say before giving your opinion to them. Accept the people who and as they are. Make religion lively and not stagnant, he added.

If religious leaders and organizations do not attend to this challenge more effectively in this consumerist society, we can lose our youth to the other marketplace players, which are more powerful, attractive and vocal than religion and spirituality. Many youth appear to be bored from religion. Serving God does not have to be dull. For youth, make religion “cool” and do not force anything on them, Zed argued.

He stressed that youth is not hostile to religion. Religious leaders and organizations need rethinking and reflection and come up with creative and new practices, norms, and ideas to make their product more competitive.

A spiritual world will be a better place to live than a non-spiritual world, he added.

Postby General Lucifer » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:01 pm

32.Yahweh Condones Slavery
"Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids." (Leviticus 25:44 , KJV)

"As for the male and female slaves whom you may have, it is from the nations around you that you may aquire male and female slaves." (Leviticus 25:44, NRSV)

Comment

The Biblical meaning rings clear: God not only condones slavery, but gives permission to buy and own slaves.The enslavement of Black Africans by the Whiteman is based on Bible teachings of Slavery and endorsed by Yahweh.And some of you christians call Yahweh a good god.What makes him good?.A god who proclaims he created both evil and good can't be spared of blame.Think about it.

33.Yahweh-the Judeo-Christian god Accepts Slavery"And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free: Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever." (Exodus 21:5-6)

Comment
The Bible bears witness to the fact that Yahweh accepts not only slavery but violence against such slaves (in this case a awl driven through the ear) for the innocent statement of love for their master, wife and children.

It came from precisely these verses that justified, in many peoples minds, the tortures inflicted on African slaves when they tried to leave their cruel masters in the American colonies. "Good" Christians of the day would drive nails and spikes through the ears of defenseless slaves whose only offense came from the will to no longer serve as slaves.

Not until after the American Civil War did federal laws become enacted to protect African slaves from gross physical abuse. Even today, the KKK and "the Aryan Race" use the Bible as justification for their attacks against African Americans .Such a wicked god can't be a supreme being. Oh no, he is supreme to his followers who worship him. What are they worshipping him for? For wealth,protection,power? Give me a break!

34.Beat That Slave
"And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes." (Luke 12:47)

Comment

Note, the word "servant" here means slave. The Biblical Jesus lived in a time when slavery flourished, yet He never spoke or fought against it.Like father likie son.A god who endorses the maltreatment of a slave by a slave master.Is this love?Is this compassion.Is this humane.Please don't try to elevate such a jealous wicked Jewish god as a supreme being.He is worse than the so-called Devil.If you disagree,stick your neck out and tell us what the Devil has done wrong.Come on followers of Yahweh,come on.

"English North Americans embraced slavery because they were Christians, not in spite of it... It was Christianity that perverted the African's way of life
. Not leaving them alone was the real tragedy."
--Forrest G. Wood
[/size]
Last edited by General Lucifer on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby O-prime » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Good lawd....lol. This thread is chock full of ammo! *bookmarked* :D
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby General Lucifer » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:56 pm

35.Creation Contradiction, 1
"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day." (Genesis 1: 3-5)

"And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth." (Genesis 1:16-17)

Comment

God creates day and night on the first day and then makes the stars and the two great lights (sun and moon) on the fourth day (Genesis 1:19). How can you have day and night on the first day without a star? This describes a dramatic contradiction to the way the actual universe works. To have a day you must have a rotating planet and a sun. Genesis proves that God (or more accurately, the authors of Genesis) could not have known about the structure of the universe, or even the difference between stars and planets

36.Creation Contradiction, 2
"And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that is was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness..." (Genesis 1:25-26)

"And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air..." (Genesis 2:18-19)

Comment
In the first account, man gets created after the beasts, the second account has man created before the beasts . Only a person who exercised warped logic or blind faith could believe this outright contradiction. Yet to the fundamentalist(born-again) reader, the many hundreds of contradictions and discrepancies in the Bible go by unseen, regardless of how many honest scholars and theologians have discovered otherwise.

In fact there occurs two stories of Genesis, the second story starts at Genesis 2:4. The first story uses Elohim (God in the plural form) and the second story uses the LORD God (Yahweh Elohim, sometimes Jehovah). Both stories appear markedly different, yet somehow in history the stories got annexed together. This shows the allegorical intent of Genesis rather than a factual account.

Even the belief among non-fundamentalists, that the Bible has kept its original form despite minor changes, has led many theologians to think otherwise. One of the most highly respected theologians, Bruce Metzger, has written extensively on the errors in the Bible. For example, in his book "The text of the New Testament- Its Transmission, Corruption, and Restoration," Metzger asserts errors due to:

Errors arising from faulty eyesight
Errors arising from faulty hearing
Errors of the mind
Errors of judgment
Difficulties historical and geographical
Alterations from doctrinal considerations
Addition of miscellaneous details.

As perfect as Yahweh is,his inspired holy book for his followers is full of imperfections--contradictions--- that he either overlooked or got drunk and couldn't gather himself to edit it.

37.Creation Contradiction, 3
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." (Genesis 1:27)

"And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man." (Genesis 2:21-22)

Comment
In the first account,(Genesis 1:27) God created a man and female simultaneously, in God's image.

In the second accountGenesis 2:21-22) Adam gets created from the dust (Genesis 2:7), and then later, a woman came from one of Adam's ribs. Again, this shows another difference between the two Genesis story accounts, each contradicting the other.

There occurs a plethora of contradictions in the Bible, far too many for the scope of the Dark Bible. For those who wish further edification, consult "The Bible Handbook for Free-Thinkers and Inquiring Christians," edited by G. W. Foote and W. P. Ball (Pioneer Press, London)

[u]38.The Back Parts of God[/u]
"And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend..." (Exodus 33:11)

"And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: and it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: and I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts; but my face shall not be seen." (Exodus 33:20-23)

Comment
No man can see god and live.Moses saw Yahweh and live.What a contradiction.
In verse 11 we read that Yahweh spoke to Moses, face-to-face. Yet in seeming contradiction, we have later Yahweh telling Moses that he cannot see His face. Instead, God decides to show Moses his back parts!
"Back parts" of course serves as a euphemism for "buttocks". In other words, God here says to Moses "thou shalt see my buttocks."

I'll leave it to the readers to ponder the possible sexual orientation of Yahweh as he shows Moses his bare bottom.

More to come about the Son of Yahweh(Jesus)
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby General Lucifer » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Yahweh's Fiery Serpents
"And the people spake against Yahweh, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? For there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread. And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died." (Numbers 21:5-6)

Comment
The Israelites began to complain against Yahweh about their miserable condition in the wilderness. So what did their loving god do? Their Jealous god sent fiery serpents to cause even more misery and death!

Serpents, usually regarded as the Devil, appears to have come from the direct will of Yahweh here. Do Yahweh and Satan work together as a team? Let us hope not!

Actually, in ancient cultures the snake represented a symbol of the Goddess. Many times a priestess of a Goddess temple would use snakes in their rituals. Sometimes a snake bite could cause hallucinations, or by their beliefs-- 'prophetic visions.'

Much of the Old Testament describes the Israelites overtaking the goddess cultures and destroying their cities. They thoroughly eliminated the goddess religions and replaced them with their male god religion; they even turned the Scripture words of the goddess into masculine terms. Nowhere does the word 'goddess' appear in the Old Testament, yet many times, when you see the word 'gods,' it actually refers to goddesses.

Sending fear into the hearts of the Israelites concerning the goddess, gave power to their own male god. Thus, Numbers 21:8-9 describes Moses control of the goddess symbol by making a fiery serpent; anyone who gets bitten when he sees it, lives. The deaths due to the fiery serpents and then Moses' command from the Lord to save their lives when bitten, must have given their male god a powerful image.

The Christian god,Yahweh-- Man Of War
"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." (Exodus 15:3)

Comment
Note that many fundamentalists who consider every word of the Bible as fact must also concede that God, not only consists of a man, but also a man of war; a killer man of men.

With such a belief, how could a Christian people ever divorce war from their lives?

The Midrash Rabbah gives an explanation of The Man God: "His lower half was 'man', but his upper half was as God. [Only the lower half of his body, the seat of the sexual and secretory organs, belonged to the earthly within him, but his head and heart, given over entirely to holiness, were as divine.]"

Yahweh & Satan The Same?"AND Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel." (I Chronicles 21:1)

"AND again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah." (II Samuel 24:1)

Comment
Here we have either a contradiction, a grave Biblical error, God and Satan working together, or the unmistakable interpretation that God and Satan "are" one and the same! Given that fundamentalists believe the Bible contains no errors or contradictions, then that leaves only the last two possibilities.

Note that the capitalized word "AND" appears at the beginning of each verse and the message appears at the beginning of each chapter.

Note also that the name Lucifer (another name for Satan) means light bearer, or morning star: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer to the ground..." (Isaiah 14:12)

The last page of the Bible reveals Jesus: "I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." (Rev. 22:16)

It should now become clear to the reader why some Satanist cults use the same Bible as the Christians.

(See also evil and good from God: Lamentations 3: 38-39)

Jesus Reveals Himself
"I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." (Revelation 22:16)

Comment

This verse presents the most shocking revelation in the entire Bible. On the very last page, it reveals Jesus as the "bright and morning star". In other words, Lucifer-- Satan!

In Isaiah 14:12, St. Jerome, translated the Hebrew "morning star" into the Latin term "Lucifer" (light bearer), a name commonly ascribed to Satan by Christians, and represents the fallen star, an ancient symbol for the fallen or evil one. .

Although the Isaiah verse describes the fallen king of Babylon, Christians have, for centuries, ascribed Satan as taking many forms. And what more powerful form could an evil being take than to pretend himself as the saviour of the world?
Based on Christian beliefs of Satan, and the belief in the "inerrancy" of the Bible, one must conclude that Jesus has revealed himself as Satan--the morning star--aka Lucifer!

What a Revelation!
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby SIEGER » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6twSN8ZS ... re=related

The bible was not and absolutely not written by 'God'.

It was written by psychopaths..

and billions still believes in it.. :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:
SIEGER
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:59 am

Then according to my conclusion of the bible mythology, Jesus-Satan or whatever, light bearer are part of the trinity.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:24 pm

To understand Jehovah,Yahweh or Satan,one has to have a good grasp of LEVELS OF HEAVEN,and THE LAW OF POLARITY.

There are many levels of Heaven.And each Heaven has a ruler or Lord.
These heavens have two divisions;positive and Negative.
The Negative Heavens comprises the worlds below the Soul Plane.
The Worlds below the Soul Plane are ETHERIC(subconscious),MENTAL(mind),CAUSAL(memory),ASTRAL(emotional) and lastly PHYSICAL(stars and planets including earth)

The Law Of Polarity operates below the Soul Plane ie it only operates here in the negative worlds.
This law simply put is .....without mountains there can be no valleys.There can be no evil unless there is good.
The God of the negative Pole of creation is only a surbordinate in the hierarchy of the whole universe of God.
This God can polarise positively or polarise negatively.lm refering to the God of the Lower or Negative Worlds.
Carefully study the words or a certain scripture or the utterances of a certain God to understand the nature of that God.
ln reference to this topic,even a Christian critic will not deny the fact that the nature of the Old Testament God is different from the nature of the God Christ presented in his teachings.
A seeker who believes the 1st heaven(Astral World) is the only heaven or Ultimate Heaven will worship the Lord of the Astral World as the Supreme Ruler of all worlds.The Light emanating from the Lord of this 1st heaven is greater that hundreds of thousands of our Sun.Without a proper guide,an untrained Seeker would believe he has met Ultimate God.
St Paul in the New Testament 2nd Cor !2 verse 2 talked about a third heaven.Straight away,Christians must admit AT LEAST there is a 1st,2nd and a 3rd..
The Lower Worlds or Negative Pole of Creation was created for Soul's education.
There are laws governing all of these worlds.No Soul is permitted beyond these Negative World of Creation until it has attain purification or Divine Enlightenment.
Now,all the Lords of the Various Lower Heavens are Co-Workers with God;the Supreme Deity or Ruler of All.
One of the duties of these Lower World Gods is to keep Soul down here in bondage.
Eg,the Lord of The Astral World makes Souls who manage to reach there either through dream or Soul Travel believe this is the end of the journey and there is no heaven beyond the Astral World.
This is where a Spiritual Guide is important.
lt may help to bear in mind the points made here the next time you hear someone say l met God and God's will says this or that.
This person may be sincere to the best of his knowledge.He knows what he knows to be Truth.
lf a Soul has the good fortune of meeting with a Spiritual Traveler who teaches him the spiritual techniques of leaving his physical shell,he will be able to travel through these lower worlds.
This leads him to going higher and higher under the spiritual guidance of his teacher or guide until eventually he gets into the realm of God.
This can be achieved in a lifetime or two and not necessarily lifetime after lifetime.
There is a fast track for the bold and couragious.The meek shall inherit Earth as a scripture points out.
l'll leave off here and return with a little about the Lord Jehovah.
The above is the little l know about why we see good and bad nature of deities.lt is to do with the law of polarity which allows for stability in the lower worlds of creation including earth.
Our world is so large it does not feel like a prison.
No one is going to hold it against you if you choose to spend your entire existence accepting anything other than finding an escape route.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby General Lucifer » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:08 am

BREAKING NEWS
This is just a brief detour from our dark bible series.

The following is one of the most shocking revealation about the black man and how he has subtly accepted the inferiority complex imposed on him by the whiteman by means of "Holy" Bible. Why?

Please watch the videos below;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHbtM9463c&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcAuO0PNnrs&feature=player_detailpage

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=MqSFqnUFOns&feature=player_detailpage[/url]

And my favourite: :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gws046zcrVQ

[urlhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/6734469.stm[/url]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-philip-god-south-pacific-islanders-012652102.htmlWatch more of these experiment in various forms at U-tube.

And I invite our Black Christians brothers and Sisters to explain why Black Africans hate their God(Yahweh) given skin colour.

Why they hate everything about themselves.Black people bleach themselves to look pale and whitish.Michael Jackson did it,most black women and men from Africa do it.

Almost all Black Christian Women use dangerous chemical to straighten their natural God-given hair to make it look silky like the whitemans' hair.Above all-- the black man worship a god whose skin colour is White and he is proud to called that god his saviour.Why do black people hate everything about themselves and how can they make progress if they do not teach their children to like themselves ----worship a god that look like themselves, be proud of their skin colour and honour their cultural heritage?

More revealations as we delve deeper into the use of a subtle weapon.The inventor of this weapon(the whiteman) calls it psychological warfare(aka brainwashing)

You might think this self-hate and black inferiority complex is only prevalent among our African Brothers in the diaspora,but in Africa it's even worse. Recall when your mum need a baby doll for her daughter to play with --she would rather request a "Obroni ba"(a white doll ) rather than "Akuaba"(an African version of a playing doll made locally)?

The fact is the Whiteman won't throw his heritage into the bin and pick up a foreign on.They stick with what their forefathers have preserved for them.They don't give African names to their white kids.Africans proudly choose European names over the culturally rich African names. Europeans will never bow or worship any god whose skin colour is black.

Yet the black man proudly worship a White god and proudly display his picture in bedroom or sitting room and their churches without a hint of shame and embarassment.What is wrong with the blackman.The blackman will fight like hell to defend any foreign heritage including religion but not his. I'm pretty sure christian fundamentalist reading this peace would become offended because they prefer the status quo--the mental enslavement and the religious brainwashing rather than real freedom----mental freedom.

The problem is that the Black man do not believe in what the whiteman calls
psychological warfare and mental slavery.

The main efforts of this psychological warfare against the Blackman is to change their perception of reality to such an extent that despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to a sensible conclusion in the interest of defending themselves, their religion their communities and their cultural heritage. To the detriment of many Blacks, this applied demoralisation process using the whitemans' bible has been extremely effective. It has successfully conditioned many Blacks to not only accept Whitemans' dominance and superiority over their lives, but in some cases to prefer it. says a famous black psychologist.

Hey! Bible thumping black christians and the religious/spiritual types-- if you don't believe what you see in the videos.Do try the experiment at home yourself if you have a child between the ages of 3 to 10.Infact adult blacks are also under the same spell.The experiment was carried out by an eminent black psychologist--Dr Kenneth Clark about 50 yrs ago but Blacks mental ensalvement hasn't wane despite plenty of information and help.Mental slavery and brainwashing is akin to decapitating a live snake.Once you cut the head off,the rest is just as harmless piece of string.Likewise,once the whiteman has been able to use psychological and religious warfare to enslave and change the perception of the blackman,the rest is history in favour of the Whiteman.

As the popular saying goes,when the whiteman was coming to Africa,he had the bible and the Blackman had the land.But when the Whiteman was leaving africa,he had the land and the blackman had the bible. What's your take?

More views from concerned blacks to come. Stay tune and share your views[/b].
[/b]
Last edited by General Lucifer on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:20 am

As long as we are living here on earth,we have to deal with the Negative Power.
ln our struggle for spiritual freedom,it is inevitable we contend with the Lord of this Lower Worlds who is the Negative Power.
God created the Negative Power.lt is the duty of the Negative Power to keep us down here as long as he can.This is in relation to our Karmic balance.
An Akan proverb says he who keeps hitting you on the head makes your neck stronger.

"The struggle to get out of the body and travel upwards makes us strong,fitting and strengthening us for the journey"

The laws of the Negative Power are sometimes called the laws of nature.
Nobody can escape these laws as long as he wears a physical shell.
The Negative Power is the creator of these laws.
This Power rules over all down here.
This is the Lord God of The Bible;Jehovah of the Jewish Faith,Allah of lslam,Brahm of the Vedantists and practically God of every religion here on earth.

"The God of this negative pole is in fact only a subordinate in the hierarchy of the universe;nor is he free of imperfection.When he is compared to man,he is filled with light,goodness,wisdom and power"
But when compared with the Supreme God of all the worlds of Worlds;positive and Negatives worlds in all of creation,he is filled with imperfection.
More Later
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:59 pm

General Lucifer wrote:
Why they hate everything about themselves.Black people bleach themselves to look pale and whitish.Michael Jackson did it,most black women and men from Africa do it.

No Michael didn't. He suffered from an extreme form of Vitiligo and lupus. It was so bad that he had to bleach (or whatever he did to his skin to match, this is a big misunderstanding and I thought when he died a lot of people read about all his health problems) the rest of the skin. Makeup wasn't enough because it was all over his body.

What happened to this thread, you on point about Yahweh and his wickedness, now its taken a different turn on the road.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby General Lucifer » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
General Lucifer wrote:

No Michael didn't. He suffered from an extreme form of Vitiligo and lupus. It was so bad that he had to bleach (or whatever he did to his skin to match, this is a big misunderstanding and I thought when he died a lot of people read about all his health problems) the rest of the skin. Makeup wasn't enough because it was all over his body.

What happened to this thread, you on point about Yahweh and his wickedness, now its taken a different turn on the road.

Q what about the cosmetic surgery he underwent to make his nose pointed and narrow like Obroni nose?what made his afro kinky hair transformed into a streached brunette hair? Isn't he trying to change himself into a white dude? Hit this link http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/jackson.asp Q and let me know your take.

Oh,about deviating form Yahweh's series.I will soon steer back to more revealations about Yahweh and his son.I need a lil break.
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby Q' lypse » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 am

General Lucifer wrote:Q what about the cosmetic surgery he underwent to make his nose pointed and narrow like Obroni nose?what made his afro kinky hair transformed into a streached brunette hair? Isn't he trying to change himself into a white dude? Hit this link http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/jackson.asp Q and let me know your take.

Now you are talking. But the skin color reason was just too much. Ehi! Anyway, I wouldn't wanna deviate more on this thread than it already has.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby General Lucifer » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm

[b]"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize humankind."

--Thomas Paine

43. Yahweh's Threat To Kill"
And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts." (Exodus 11:4-5)

Comment
After reading such verses, it would become apparent, even to a child, that this does not describe the actions of a loving Being. Anyone who reconciles the killing of innocent children with an intelligent and loving Creator can only come from great ignorance under the addiction of blind faith.

44.Yahweh Buries Them Alive"

And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation. And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said, Lest the earth swallow us up also. And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense." (Numbers 16:32-35)

Comment
Moses relays a sadistic threat that asks us to believe that Yahweh punishes members of families, including innocent infants.Suffocating them under the earth--what a painful death. Followers of Yahweh believe Yahweh is a supreme being.They must think again. And again we have the Satanic fire coming from Yahweh burning his followers.

45Gideon Slaughters"
And Gideon said, Therefore when the Lord hath delivered Zebah and Zalmunna into mine hand, then I will tear your flesh with the thorns of the wilderness and with briers" (Judges 8:7)

"Now Zebah and Zalmunna were Karkor, and their hosts with them, about fifteen thousand men, all that were left of all the hosts of the children of the east: for there fell an hundred and twenty thousand men that drew sword." (Judges 8:10)

Comment
The Gideon Society places Bibles into motels and hotels across America. One would assume Gideon lived as a person of exemplary character and great worth to have a worldwide society named after him. Below describes some of Gideon's accomplishments:

Gideon slaughtered thousands in battle by plotting with the "Lord" to use Treachery.
Gideon murdered thousands more for worshipping "false Gods."
Gideon tortured and killed still more for daring to taunt him.
Gideon plundered the bodies of his victims (to fashion a jeweled priestly vestment).
Gideon fathered an offspring who killed 69 of his stepbrothers.
Read the story of Gideon in Judges, chapters thru 6-9 ( 6-7-8-9). The tale of Gideon describes just one of the many horror stories in the Bible, a book that glorifies behavior abysmal to modern society. The clergy and leaders have hoodwinked millions of people about the stories in the Bible. Don't let others decide for you; decide for yourself

49Yahweh Casts Stones"
And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the LORD cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword." (Joshua 10:11)

Comment
Another typical slaughter described in the Bible. Here we have Yahweh,the Judeo-Christian god, personally throwing great stones on the people for the sole purpose of killing them.

"The Christian religion has been and still is the principle enemy of moral progress in the world."

--Bertrand Russell

50 Yahweh rejoices your death
"And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it." (Deuteronomy 28:63)

Comment
If the religious mind believes that Yahweh represents a loving god, then one must wonder about God, as described in the Bible, who would rejoice to destroy some of his creations.

Should we hold honor to an insane god like Yahweh ? The Bible assures us that Yahweh possess an evil spirit with hate, and full of wrath, and here he rejoices in destruction! Yahweh appears completely devoid of any wit or humor; a mental state that psychologists have observed in many schizophrenics.This is the god so many blacks bow down to yet they look down upon their ancestral gods that never committed a fraction of the evil Yahweh did.Ignorance,to some,is bliss.
[/b]
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby OPIAMENSA » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:03 am

Q' lypse wrote:
General Lucifer wrote:Q what about the cosmetic surgery he underwent to make his nose pointed and narrow like Obroni nose?what made his afro kinky hair transformed into a streached brunette hair? Isn't he trying to change himself into a white dude? Hit this link http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/jackson.asp Q and let me know your take.

Now you are talking. But the skin color reason was just too much. Ehi! Anyway, I wouldn't wanna deviate more on this thread than it already has.
General, I salute you. Permit me to deviate from the Yahweh thread and contribute to this Michael Jackson skin disease joke.

As a musical artist with a world of following, Michael missed an opportunity to "heal the world" with his so-called skin disease. I was of the opinion that since he sang the lyrics - "it doesn't matter if you're black or white" he would have faith in his own dictum on the subject. Unfortunately, like all African people who have been socialised under white supremacist concepts he fell short of the mark. The powerful pulls exerted by supremacist ideas of colonialism, slavery and racial segregation and colonialism have suck the world into the proverbial black hole, especially so for Africans.

As posited above Michael could not resist this black hole, however in my opinion, he had three clear choices, if he had it in him to muster the required courage. These are:

1. dye his skin black to its original colour
2. choose black and white makeup at different times OR
3. wear his zebra colours with pride

Any of these three alternatives would have cemented his belief in his own lyrics and shown the world that it really "does not matter if you are black or white". Imagine what this would have achieved not only for a racialised world but also all the vitiligo sufferers of the world. Instead he chose white bleach and white makeup. This choice only serves to further confuse the African who continue to question their skin colour. To vitiligo sufferers, Michael gave them the middle finger and told them, in no uncertain terms' to bleach their skin.

Further to this his choice of a white female egg to "father" his children tells me that his lyrics just lip service used for commercial advantage. I will skip the nose job because you already touched on that subject. However, it is ironic that a beautiful African American boy grew up into a white asexual humanoid.

This is a sad reflection in a world where skin colour - a genetic trait that noone has a choice over - has become a standard for judging each other, thanks to white supremacist thought and action.
OPIAMENSA
SSS
SSS

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:02 pm

A little deviation from Yahweh Please Bro Lucifer,
Thanks to Michael Jackson the little boy or girl from Ghana,Mali,Alaska,Brazil,Croatia,Russia,lndia,New Zealand or Antartica could moonwalk and swing their waist to Thriller,the greatest album of all times.
Every single music video today has copied something from the Thriller video.
Michael transcended creed,race or culture.
Michael was more than a nose job or skin disorder.Way,way pass such trivials.
He was one of the greatest entertainers of our generation.He is up there with Beethoven and Mozart.
Like Mozart,Michael was performing concerts globally at an age when other children same age were still wetting their beds.
Every 200 hundred years or so earth is blessed with a creative talent.Michael was one such talent.
The roots of Michael's work in remixes surpasses any other musician that ever walked on earth.
l understand too few musicians if any matches his charity work.
Many people complain that roses have thorns.lm thankful that thorns have roses(to borrow a quote from Alphonse)
Although my 15 yr old son will not admit it today,he loved Michael to bitsl have the video tapes(VHS) as proof.My plan is to unleash it at the reception on his wedding day.Shuooooooo!He doesn't know this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Thank You Bro Lucifer.Now back to the wicked ways of Yahweh.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby General Lucifer » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:A little deviation from Yahweh Please Bro Lucifer,
Thanks to Michael Jackson the little boy or girl from Ghana,Mali,Alaska,Brazil,Croatia,Russia,lndia,New Zealand or Antartica could moonwalk and swing their waist to Thriller,the greatest album of all times.
Every single music video today has copied something from the Thriller video.
Michael transcended creed,race or culture.
Michael was more than a nose job or skin disorder.Way,way pass such trivials.
He was one of the greatest entertainers of our generation.He is up there with Beethoven and Mozart.
Like Mozart,Michael was performing concerts globally at an age when other children same age were still wetting their beds.
Every 200 hundred years or so earth is blessed with a creative talent.Michael was one such talent.
The roots of Michael's work in remixes surpasses any other musician that ever walked on earth.
l understand too few musicians if any matches his charity work.
Many people complain that roses have thorns.lm thankful that thorns have roses(to borrow a quote from Alphonse)
Although my 15 yr old son will not admit it today,he loved Michael to bitsl have the video tapes(VHS) as proof.My plan is to unleash it at the reception on his wedding day.Shuooooooo!He doesn't know this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Thank You Bro Lucifer.Now back to the wicked ways of Yahweh.

One love. :lol: :lol:
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:11 pm

OPIAMENSA wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:

General, I salute you. Permit me to deviate from the Yahweh thread and contribute to this Michael Jackson skin disease joke.

As a musical artist with a world of following, Michael missed an opportunity to "heal the world" with his so-called skin disease. I was of the opinion that since he sang the lyrics - "it doesn't matter if you're black or white" he would have faith in his own dictum on the subject. Unfortunately, like all African people who have been socialised under white supremacist concepts he fell short of the mark. The powerful pulls exerted by supremacist ideas of colonialism, slavery and racial segregation and colonialism have suck the world into the proverbial black hole, especially so for Africans.

As posited above Michael could not resist this black hole, however in my opinion, he had three clear choices, if he had it in him to muster the required courage. These are:

1. dye his skin black to its original colour
2. choose black and white makeup at different times OR
3. wear his zebra colours with pride.

yeeeei, talk is cheap
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:My plan is to unleash it at the reception on his wedding day.Shuooooooo!He doesn't know this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby OPIAMENSA » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:10 am

Q' lypse wrote:... talk is cheap
True dat. However, cosmetic Surgery can be very expensive. - not only monetarily but also sadly expensive. What a wasteful and needlessly vain tragedy!!! I can't stop shaking my head

OPIAMENSA
SSS
SSS

PreviousNext

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)